Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 24, 2016 11:33 PM

I thought Kyouka was unconscious. Suddenly she stood up and helped Atshushi escape. Quite an epic battle very shounen-ish, though I was expecting Atsushsi to turned full weretiger. Guess Atsusshi is too OP for Aktuagawa to handle ( ̄▽ ̄)

Jun 25, 2016 11:46 AM
Hmm a bit uncharacteristic for Seinen but I can live with it. Nice fight. It was interesting how Atsushi slowly was able to use more of his ability. The past two or three episodes really made me curious where they are going with Atsushi in this series(I might even start reading the manga if the anime continues on that level).

Also it's about time Dazai gets back and reveals his new found information. He's been toying with them long enough. I need to see more bad suicide attempts by Dazai! :D

Jun 26, 2016 11:42 AM

Love how Dazai managed to outsmart Chuuya with that cart and his methods. Like how he can act silly yet incredibly cunning. He even made Chuuya talk like a girl at the end. What a man.

The battle between Atsushi and Akutagawa was really badass. Atsushi finally control his power and we learn that Akutagawa is the way he is because the training he suffered ar Dazai's hands. Kinda symbolic how the two are related to Dazai in some way but get influenced differently by him.

We are also introduced to a third party this time. Things are going to get really interesting...

Jun 28, 2016 5:10 AM

Dazai and Chuuya are in love with each other :P It was awesome seeing Akutagawa being beaten by Atsushi, that battle would have been an easy victory for Atsushi had he received more training :)

Jul 1, 2016 8:24 AM
First real intense battle was really good

Jul 1, 2016 10:44 AM

Hmmm since when Atsushi can control his power? :DD It was a good episode tho, the fight seen was soooo epic *-* And Dazai is still hilarous. xDD

Jul 5, 2016 8:00 PM

Great action, it was so good to see Akutagawa get what was always coming to him!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jul 17, 2016 2:51 PM

Very intense episode, let's see what the two last episode will show us!

Jul 22, 2016 6:52 AM

I cannot understand why everyone hates Aku-chan...Anyway, I don't care about that. I really understand them, being excluded and then become jealous...Just go and read "A Heartless Dog" special chapter from the manga! You'll really feel sad about him QAQ It's about Akutagawa's (Aku-chan's) past, when he was a lonely orphan...

Anyway, if we want to talk about the episode, yes that fight was really stunning. I loved how Aku-chan got mad and was jealous of Atsushi :3 Being jealous is not a bad thing in some situations, you know. Human nature has that feeling anyway! Akutagawa tells all the truth. The life is not a thing for us to smile, he knows that. When he turned his Rashomon her to kill her, I was really happy but unfortunately Atsushi was in the way -.- Kyouka please just die, you jerk. Aku-chan has really a destroying power, and it really is useful. On the other hand, Atsushi is also powerful too, but that does not mean Atsushi will always defeat him. I really became sad when he punched Aku-chan for the last time and he fell down to the sea QAQ.

(Dazai-san, how dare you make sad and jealous my little poor beloved Aku-chan?!!! QAQ)

I really did not like Fitzgerald at the first, but now I can see that he has also a side which can be loved (please read the manga). He has a good way also...Please don't look at me like that XD

Chuuya and Dazai had a conversation. Dazai's eyes were really scary o.o Well, at least we saw Chuu-kun in this season :)

Jul 26, 2016 1:43 PM
Soli The Lewdy

Wow the guy with the red dragon ability went beast mode this episode.

All this hatred towards MC ugh.

Aug 3, 2016 1:20 AM

Finally, a really great episode with a nice fight scene. I liek! (o.o)

Aug 8, 2016 3:49 AM

Atushi winning because plot armor is so annoying.

Aug 10, 2016 4:38 AM

I liked the action this time around, surprisingly the first aspect of this anime I aprove of.

Sep 25, 2016 5:01 AM

really cool fight and great animations (exploding background setting), but Atsushi's regeneration is a bit op ;). He survived everything with ease

Jan 5, 2017 4:35 AM

Seeing Akutagawa getting punched is kinda satisfying XD

Apr 10, 2017 3:12 AM

I really am starting to like this anime. At the beginning the main character was annoying but now he is starting to fight

Apr 24, 2017 11:40 AM

"The will to live is stronger than anything else"

Jun 15, 2017 5:34 AM

Damn, this episode was such a win. I figured Dazai was awesome, but he went above and beyond this episode both with his wiles and that glimpse into how vicious he was when he was a port mafia executive. Of course, can't forget about Akutagawa vs Atsushi. That was hella intense, very captivating.

I wasn't sure about continuing onto season 2, but this episode definitely convinced me otherwise. With the tease of that bigger guild on the horizon, I can't say possibly say no.

Jun 27, 2017 10:08 AM

lol Dazai is so sly X)

Waahhh~ Akutagawa prolly looks up to Dazai lowkey and is jelly of Atsushi-kun highkey ;O

Jul 1, 2017 9:04 AM
Does anyone have any idea as to when Atsushi learned to control his ability? It was kind of out of the blue for me. Liked the episode, nonetheless.

Dec 8, 2017 10:35 AM

Atsushi really kicked ass this time :D

Soli_M said:
Wow the guy with the red dragon ability went beast mode this episode.

All this hatred towards MC ugh.

Aku is not MC, MC is Atsushi & no1 hates him

May 3, 2018 6:57 PM

Akutagawa is a angsty asshole.

Atsushi's powers are too OP.

Ok fight.

Dazai trolling Chuya is funny.

4/5
Life has no meaning.

May 22, 2018 12:38 AM

i'm beginning to see why the comedy is so off in this show. it's probably because the writer can't write of a serious scene so he just just goes "lel" and ruins the show with comedy. it's like killing off a character because you've written yourself in a corner.

literally wtf. why did atsuski leave kyouka on the exploding ship????? why didn't he toss her to his friend.
Modified by TomDay, May 22, 2018 9:58 AM

May 22, 2018 6:41 AM

that fight was fun to watch, gotta say that this anime is clichee af though

the way he was able to control his powers all of the sudden they way he instantly passed out after sending akutagawa into the ocean and how kyouka all of the sudden is awake the moment the fight is over :D

i just hate the writing/directing in this anime why add the unnecessary comedy in the conversation between dazai and the other dude? Why show atsushi's flashback 20 times per episode? they are so bad at flashbacks

decent episode though

Oct 15, 2018 9:54 PM

He’s finally controlling his powers! He can definitely take a beating...

Jan 29, 6:15 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Certainly best fight yet, no complains here, I still think that black coated asshole is an annoying character that spills BS over and over, but at least he was punched in the face there.

Best episode dunno, but certaintly the most enjoyable one so far I would say.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]