Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 6, 2016 3:48 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode can be watched in Smile-Navi channel at youtube

the first episode gave me some "Mr. Peabody and Sherman" vibes, with the kid time travelling with a talking animal.

I can't figure out if Enza is a good or bad character after he threatned Shiki with a knife during their first encounter with shinsengumi, but he probaby did that to prevent a "Butterfly Effect".

They were lucky they didn't loose the device when they fell, otherwise they would have to learn to live in the Edo period.

But at least, in the end Shiki learned more stuff about history, hopefully that would be enough to improve her grades

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Jan 19, 2018 4:56 PM
That's a neat animation. I wish it had Portuguese subtitles or I could actually understand Japanese, though. lol
Also, it was referred to as episode 1, which makes it seem it would have more episodes, but it's been two years and nothing. I wonder if it got cancelled.

Jan 20, 2018 3:45 AM

juandmarco said:
That's a neat animation. I wish it had Portuguese subtitles or I could actually understand Japanese, though. lol
Also, it was referred to as episode 1, which makes it seem it would have more episodes, but it's been two years and nothing. I wonder if it got cancelled.

it most likely got cancelled since there's been no more announcements in either the website or the youtube channel

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Oct 29, 2018 10:20 AM

Aug 27, 2019 7:16 PM

At least she will ace that history test with that experience. Another shinsengumi history lesson, don't know how many times I've seen those type of anime.

This was okay though.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Aug 7, 4:48 AM
A english subbed version is now available at Loadtup -> https://loadtup.com/UnxAhXmjA6g