Forum Settings
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie -Rebellion-
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 6, 2016 7:50 AM
Sep 2007
For me, first, and most important of all is for Homura to not appear anymore, or at least get less screentime - I've had enough of her being biggest Madoka's fangirl ever.

For Sayaka to become center of the series, because, frankly, her development, personality, and overall design stole the show.

And for Madoka's teacher to get a boyfriend.
Jun 17, 2016 3:13 PM
Sep 2013
Someone (maybe a new magical girl) will make Homura, Madoka, and most especially, In(Kyubey)tor, pay for their previous evil actions.
Jan 22, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2015
MarkFlowers said:
Someone (maybe a new magical girl) will make Homura, Madoka, and most especially, In(Kyubey)tor, pay for their previous evil actions.
Eh? What did Madoka ever do that could be considered anything even close to evil? I don't think what Homura did was especially evil either maybe wrong and selfish but not evil. Also I don't really think Kyubey can be considered evil simply because there is no emotion and only logic driving his actions.
Sep 12, 2017 4:48 PM

Jun 2017
Homura has been trying since the beginning of the series to make a world where she and Madoka and all the rest can be happy. How selfish or misguided or naive her attempts are is another matter. But at the end of the Rebellion movie I think it's made clear that this new experiment will prove as unsatisfactory as the rest and she herself will have to break it up.

So my guess is that in the next stage all five magical girls will be encarnated as a group of schoolgirls totally devoid of magical powers who start a light music group. Madoka on lead guitar, Homura on bass, Mami on keyboard, Kouko on drums and Sayaka on rhythm guitar. Kyubey should be confined to an aquarium to be fed stuff by the girls. Kazuko-sensei doesn't need to change a thing. They live happily ever after.

TirinchasSep 12, 2017 8:26 PM

Sep 23, 2017 7:51 PM
Apr 2016
I would want to see the Puella Magi Verse crossover. Where all the spinoff and Prequel manga characters (Akemi Homura (Tamura), Oriko Mikuni, Kazumi Subaru, Suzune Amano, and if possible (Jeanne D. Arc (Tart), and etc.) all shows up on the big screen. Puella Magi Homura Tamura has already confirmed that there's an infinite multiverse and already had the cast meet Goddess Madoka in the final volume. Now I want this in the anime.
Peter16373Sep 23, 2017 8:01 PM
Sep 23, 2017 7:56 PM

Nov 2011
This film kind of annihilated my enthusiasm for the TV series, and it didn't seem like the type of series that's well suited to direct sequels in the first place.

Leave it as is imo. The more they tamper with it, the worse it's likely to get.
Sep 23, 2017 7:58 PM

Jul 2016
Tbh I've avoided even watching the 3rd movie because the TV show's ending was fine as it was. I'll just stick to watching that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2017 9:23 PM
Jun 2016
Hahaha. K-On! Dub had done that!
Christine Cabanos who dubbed Madoka is Azu-nyan
Christina Vee who dubbed Homura is Mio
Cassandra Lee Morris who dubbed Kyuubey is Ritsu and
Shelby Lindley who dubbed Hitomi is Mugi
even Karen Strassman who dubbed Madoka's Teacher is also Sawako sensei (K-On's teacher)

Tirinchas said:
Homura has been trying since the beginning of the series to make a world where she and Madoka and all the rest can be happy. How selfish or misguided or naive her attempts are is another matter. But at the end of the Rebellion movie I think it's made clear that this new experiment will prove as unsatisfactory as the rest and she herself will have to break it up.

So my guess is that in the next stage all five magical girls will be encarnated as a group of schoolgirls totally devoid of magical powers who start a light music group. Madoka on lead guitar, Homura on bass, Mami on keyboard, Kouko on drums and Sayaka on rhythm guitar. Kyubey should be confined to an aquarium to be fed stuff by the girls. Kazuko-sensei doesn't need to change a thing. They live happily ever after.

Oct 16, 2017 1:44 AM
Oct 2016
Tirinchas said:

thats totally gonna happen.....
bread is yummy
Oct 21, 2019 12:07 AM

Jan 2009
i want at least a sequel to conclude the battle between chaos and order

Homura is chaos or evil since she will break the rules just for the sake of what she loves
Madoka is order or good since she will make new rules or uphold the rules for the sake of what she loves

this movie is awesome just for those concepts for me and i want to see a conclusion someday and if they did i will score this a 10/10 too because my requirement for a perfect score is for a story to have a conclusive ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dimasmw - Oct 27, 2013

1042 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 7:10 AM

» Madoka Magica Rebellion is a masterpiece ( 1 2 )

JezzaC - Jan 28, 2021

65 by HigherLvLThinker »»
Aug 16, 2023 7:00 AM

» State your opinion: Did Homura REALLY do nothing wrong?

StanSayakaMiki77 - Apr 17, 2023

19 by APolygons2 »»
Jul 18, 2023 5:23 PM

» Explaining the final twist

APolygons2 - Oct 19, 2022

45 by ScionOfCyan »»
Jan 30, 2023 7:28 PM

» Plot Holes? What exactly happened between.... (movie spoilers)

Rob7 - Sep 24, 2022

18 by APolygons2 »»
Oct 19, 2022 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.