Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 6, 2016 12:10 AM
Onlooker

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Naomi "Jack" Ito
Ren
Masaaki Yuuto
Sanada Tatsuya
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 8, 2016 5:16 AM

Jun 6, 2016 7:38 AM

Ren arrived and began unpacking now that she finally got her dorm. "Way nicer then the room i had" she mumbled to herself once she was finished she opened the window and sat in the now open window looking outside she had a black uniform rather then a red one

Jun 6, 2016 8:12 AM

Naomi Ito

New roommate, she thought with a gasp, seeing the neko girl hanging out the window as she entered the dorm.

So cute too, just look at those ears, she thought as she crept up behind the girl for a closer inspection of her ears. When she was within touching distance, she gently rubbed the girl behind the ears, unable to resist.

"Hey roomie. What's your name cutie?" she said as she rubbed the recipient of the questioning with gentle hands

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jun 6, 2016 8:29 AM

She froze feeling the rubbing but relaxed a little seeing it was another girl

"Ren" she stated looking towards the girl "you could have asked first " she said reffering to the petting

"I assume your going to be my roommate?" she asked her although she wasn't smiling

Jun 6, 2016 9:46 AM

Naomi Ito

Kitty cat's got a point, Naomi thought, removing her hands from the girl's head to shrug with them.

"Yup, I'm your roommate. Name's Naomi, now cheer up. Yeah?" She said, putting an index finger on the corner of Ren's lips before gently pressing them upward, forcing a smile out of the neko.

Jun 6, 2016 9:53 AM

Ren felt this and sighed as she suddenly opened her mouth and bit Naomi's fingers

"This is the facial expression you'll always get from me doesn't mean im upset or anything only time you'll see me actually see me smiling is when I'm cooking" she said "also sorry for the bite" she added

Jun 6, 2016 11:45 AM

Naomi Ito

"Boke aho!" She automatically exclaimed as she withdrew her fingers, returning to her native tongue while she shook her hands.

"Then it's decided. After that display, it's only fair that you cook me something. That or I'm going to fondle you like there's no tomorrow. Your choice." She said, holding out her hands and squeezing the air, caressing an invisible pair of breasts to show she was serious about doing it to her.

Jun 6, 2016 12:35 PM

Ren nodded and went to the kitchen

"what would you like" she asked this time with an actual smile

Jun 6, 2016 1:52 PM

Naomi Ito

"I don't mind, as long as it's spicy." She said, walking over to the kitchen herself so as to get a better look at the now smiling neko.

"Really love cooking that much?" She asked as she sat down in one of the swivel stools by the kitchen and began to spin from side to side on it.

Jun 6, 2016 1:59 PM

Ren grinned a bit

"only really peaceful thing in life that i can do " she said as she began taking out ingredients

(anything in mind for her food? i dont know what exactly to have my character make her @_@)

Jun 7, 2016 5:37 PM

Ren after a bit of thinking let out a deep sigh amd left the room

"I'll cook you a meal later after i learn how to make spicy food" she said with a yawn she just wanted out though she was already a little sick of her roommate

Jun 7, 2016 7:24 PM

Ryuuji Kujo

“Did you think the great Ryuuji Kujo draws comics because he want money?! I draw comics because I WANT TO BE READ! That's the one and only reason. I couldn't care less about anything else!”

Current Effects in place: 0/2

Having only woke up from his slumber on the roof Ryuuji decided to head back to his dorm, stumbling through the door he wiped his eyes and yawned, paying little attention to Ren and Naomi.
He flopped on the couch and looked over to the kitchen at Naomi lazily.
"Green tea please"
He called out in an assertive manner shielding his eyes from the light on the ceiling. He let a out a tired groan and flicked his shoes off before spreading out across the couch.
Ryuuji had wondered what these people were doing here, he didn't remember anyone being in his dorm last time he checked. Oh well, if they were waiting for him in the kitchen then it couldn't be all bad could it?
No, this was good. Having someone bring him tea for him before he dozed off was a good thing. However strange it may be.
Ryuuji waved off the idea before turning and using his school jacket as a blanket.

Jun 27, 2016 6:27 PM

Ren

Ren arrived and she began digging in her stuff. After a little bit of searching she found her tripod and set the camera up on it then sge looked towards her friend and smiled at her "alright ee have two minutes to get into each pose" she said with a smile as she took out a snack and offered some to Calamity

They were a few suckers with bubblegum in the center .

@Krop-Tor
Modified by SleeplessVampire, Jun 27, 2016 6:45 PM

Jun 27, 2016 7:06 PM

Ren at first was a little surprised by her response but she giggled a bit

Its candy. It is super sweet and sugar filled and flavored" she said taking a seat as she put one of her own in her mouth then she suddenly remembered something ..... She had forgot to cook her roommate a meal and sge took out her phone and looked up a meal before going to the kitchen and cooking making some for Calamity as well then she came back and smiled as she offered some to Calamity

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/12775/spicy-grilled-shrimp/