Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 4:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. I gotta give credit to Yukine and Kazuma for their fighting spirit this chapter, putting their own lives on the line to protect what they believe in.

I wonder if that attack Yato just connected is enough to finish the fight.
Stark700Jun 5, 2016 5:02 PM
Jun 6, 2016 2:21 AM

Oct 2014
gg, takemikazuchi.

Was kiun jealous of kazuma being able to call bishamon viina? XD
Also this from
/u/corvusaraneae from r/Noragami said:
2. I still think Kazuma calls her Viina because he couldn't pronounce Vaisravana.

This panel though
IizyJun 6, 2016 1:52 PM
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jun 6, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2016
AWESOME chapter.

The relationships between Yato&Yukine, Kazuma&Bishamon and Kiun&Takemikazuchi were all brought together beautifully. Also, loved the revelations we got (what 'Hafuri' means, Kazuma using a pet name for his master...).

Sadly, no new chapter next month so double suffering :(
Jun 6, 2016 7:10 AM
Dec 2014
Holy crap, what a great chapter. I LOVED the shot of Yato with his sword over his face, with Yukine's eyes in it. Amazing.

I am so scared for all the Hafuri now D:
Jun 6, 2016 8:46 AM

May 2013
Wow, amazing chapter!
Yato and Yukine's relationship continues to amaze me, Yukine is so devoted to Yato now, he's so different from the rebellious boy he was in the beginning.
And omg, Kazuma! I'm so scared because I really don't want him to die, but the death flags are everywhere D:
The only complain I have is that I really miss Hiyori :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2016 3:37 PM
Sep 2015
Yato & Yukine did it! My babies did it! I'm so happy I could cry. It was so beautiful how they took that thunder god bastard down.
Jun 6, 2016 5:25 PM

Dec 2015
WOW! Im so happy with yukine's growth! Hope Yato and Yukine really ended the fight with that last slash! its taking so long, my neck is cramping.

just one question... so when will hiyori show up? I miss their bonding and teamwork.
Jun 6, 2016 7:31 PM
Oct 2015
That was an intense chapter!! I love Yukine and Yato's teamwork and bond! They finally beat that annoying thunder god... :')
Jun 12, 2016 1:53 PM

Jan 2015
I don't think the battle has yet been decided !
Jun 14, 2016 2:04 PM
Dec 2015
Kagomei said:
Wow, amazing chapter!
Yato and Yukine's relationship continues to amaze me, Yukine is so devoted to Yato now, he's so different from the rebellious boy he was in the beginning.
And omg, Kazuma! I'm so scared because I really don't want him to die, but the death flags are everywhere D:

I really don't know what to expect OMG....
I am so scared as well! Because he's loyal and devoted, a hafuri, to this veena, not to Bishamonten.
Jun 15, 2016 7:46 AM

May 2013
Reee_no said:
Kagomei said:
Wow, amazing chapter!

I am so scared as well! Because he's loyal and devoted, a hafuri, to this veena, not to Bishamonten.

Oh yes! And Kiun said a hafuri is lost once the god reincarnates, so if Bishamon reincarnates she'll lose Kazuma! I really don't want him to die, he's such a great character and losing him would be awful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2016 7:28 AM
Jun 2016
Can't help but worrying what will happen with Kazuma and Viina :"""

1. Viina died and Kazuma becomes a villain or Yato's enemy (NO I DON"T WANT THIS!!)
2. Kazuma and Viina died
3. Kazuma died in place of Viina and Viina become a fugitive

Hope none of them happen :''''
Jun 17, 2016 3:58 PM
Dec 2015
Kagomei said:
Reee_no said:

Oh yes! And Kiun said a hafuri is lost once the god reincarnates, so if Bishamon reincarnates she'll lose Kazuma! I really don't want him to die, he's such a great character and losing him would be awful.

But then again Nana isn't dead, and I am pretty sure her god had reincarnated since she got sealed this harshly. Her god must have done something horrible for her to be sealed away this long, and for her existence to be considered a taboo.
Also, let's discuss something, shall we? Nana's real name got revealed, the GGS got revealed, but she didn't break. Doesn't it mean that she is too loyal to her master to the point where she wouldn't break after remembering her human past? Because I am scared shitless for Yukine. His name had a very small crack, too, remember? I am so scared of what would happen to him...
Jun 17, 2016 4:01 PM
Dec 2015
MochiSaki said:
Can't help but worrying what will happen with Kazuma and Viina :"""

1. Viina died and Kazuma becomes a villain or Yato's enemy (NO I DON"T WANT THIS!!)
2. Kazuma and Viina died
3. Kazuma died in place of Viina and Viina become a fugitive

Hope none of them happen :''''

OOOooooor, Amaterasu-sama's head is delivered and everybody survives and live happily ever after :))))))))))))
Jun 18, 2016 8:58 AM

May 2013
Reee_no said:
Kagomei said:

But then again Nana isn't dead, and I am pretty sure her god had reincarnated since she got sealed this harshly. Her god must have done something horrible for her to be sealed away this long, and for her existence to be considered a taboo.
Also, let's discuss something, shall we? Nana's real name got revealed, the GGS got revealed, but she didn't break. Doesn't it mean that she is too loyal to her master to the point where she wouldn't break after remembering her human past? Because I am scared shitless for Yukine. His name had a very small crack, too, remember? I am so scared of what would happen to him...

Yes! I'm as worried as you D: well, what I got from all this is that it's harder to break a hafuri, but I think they can break as well. I can't stop worrying about Yukine and I hope there's a way to save him, because Noragami wouldn't be Noragami without our little snowflake.
Jun 18, 2016 10:15 AM
Dec 2015
Kagomei said:
Reee_no said:

Yes! I'm as worried as you D: well, what I got from all this is that it's harder to break a hafuri, but I think they can break as well. I can't stop worrying about Yukine and I hope there's a way to save him, because Noragami wouldn't be Noragami without our little snowflake.

PLEASE I want to know what happens.
Maybe if Father dies, the weapon won't have any affect anymore??
Jun 18, 2016 10:31 AM

May 2013
Reee_no said:
Kagomei said:

Hopefully! But what about Yato? Wouldn't he be in danger if Father died? D:
Unless Hiyori is his new lifeline for sure. Ugh, Noragami seems like just an average shounen but the story is actually so complex. I love it so much xD
Jun 18, 2016 10:36 AM
Dec 2015
Kagomei said:
Reee_no said:

Hopefully! But what about Yato? Wouldn't he be in danger if Father died? D:
Unless Hiyori is his new lifeline for sure. Ugh, Noragami seems like just an average shounen but the story is actually so complex. I love it so much xD

I think he is safe. He has Hiyori.
Aug 23, 2016 8:40 PM

Aug 2014
Get rekt Take!

I doubt Kazuma will go through with killing Bishamon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

» Ending soon

OvergrownRover - Oct 31, 2023

16 by Daddy-Lucifer »»
Jan 13, 10:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.