Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2013
Aizawa is amazing!
Lol, Mineta was super funny.
They even defeated those guys in the water.
Jun 5, 2016 7:09 AM

Jan 2010
10/10. Everyone was awesome in this episode, specially Aizawa.
Jun 5, 2016 7:18 AM

May 2015
Some neat action this episode, I loved it. The villains are no joke, so hopefully support will arrive soon enough. Looking forward to the next episode.

Jun 5, 2016 7:23 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Aizawa-sensei's a badass. And Mineta wanting to feel Momo's breasts before dying made me laugh so hard. And Midoriya proved to be a badass again.

5/5
Jun 5, 2016 7:58 AM

Feb 2016
I was kind of disappointed with the Delaware smash having read the manga beforehand, as it kind of fell short compared to it.
But that's pretty much my only complaint with the episode (which was probably just my high expectations and build up for that particular moment), the rest was pretty much spot on.
So sad we only have 3 more episodes and then have to wait for who knows how long for the next season :/
xXPar4goNXxJun 5, 2016 8:17 AM
Jun 5, 2016 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
Aizawa sensei is so badass!

Nice to see Tsuyu in action.
Jun 5, 2016 8:43 AM

Sep 2014
Only 3 more episodes left :(

I like how they have to figure out how their power works for the dire of situations. Although there was a little too much talking.

Still there were so many badass moments :D
Jun 5, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2011
The last part was intense! Midoriyama FTW!!

3 episodes left -.-

Hyped for the next episode~!!!

Jun 5, 2016 8:50 AM

Apr 2014
Finally an interesting episode lol. Waiting for all OST's to be released btw..
Jun 5, 2016 8:59 AM

May 2015
is it just me or is this anime going in 3x speed
Kono Giorno Giovana Niwa Yume Ga Aru
Jun 5, 2016 9:05 AM
Jun 2012
Why did I laugh so hard ?
Jun 5, 2016 9:06 AM

Dec 2013
And this chapter was the one that introduced how awesome Tsuyu was. It was also the one that first showed Deku's knack for battle tactics (in a nerdy way of course).

Yet another indicator of why I love this manga and this adaptation. It's a shame it will end after this arc is resolve, because it only gets more awesome after this!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 5, 2016 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
The pacing was slow in some parts, but I liked this. Aizawa is really badass, he really wreck those fodders with ease. So did Ice dude.

I like the mist villain, his voices, quirk and desing are cool and I'm a sucker for characters who are made of darkness/mist/not solid materials.

The ending part with Deku, Tsuyu and Mineta was great. Glad to see Deku actually thinks in his strategies before acting unlike your typical shonen MC. Even Mineta's quirk was useful at the end.

Good so far, let's hope the climatic final fight would be as good as this.
Jun 5, 2016 9:32 AM

Nov 2014
Pretty actiony episode. Eraser head is a badass
Midoriya is finally being brave.

Hi there
Jun 5, 2016 9:45 AM

May 2009
Lawesome said:
Why did I laugh so hard ?

I will never not smirk seeing Grape, because his name (Mineta) means cunnilingus in my (and few other) language.
Jun 5, 2016 9:53 AM

Aug 2013
Aizawa was so cool in that fight. It also sure help that these vilain act like a bunch of retard.

Midoriya quick thinking is great. He don't have a lot of limb to sacrifice though, so he still need to be super careful. He already lost 2 finger with one attack.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 5, 2016 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
Did Minatas Balls actually do anything though? It looked like they just confused the villains when they were sticking to them. I mean I guess it was cool when he started bleeding out of his head, but it seemed pointless to me.

DELAWARE SMASH!!!! Was awesome and I'm starting to love Tsu more and more. I used to ship Uraraka and Midoriya but I'm all aboard that Midoriya and Tsu ship.

Pretty decent episode overall though, I enjoyed the team ups.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2016 10:09 AM
Apr 2011
SoraSenpai said:
Did Minatas Balls actually do anything though? It looked like they just confused the villains when they were sticking to them. I mean I guess it was cool when he started bleeding out of his head, but it seemed pointless to me.

Yes. The balls stuck the villains together, so they are out of the game because they are one big lump that can't move.
Jun 5, 2016 10:14 AM

Jan 2016
the shit just got real guys...
loved this episode! I'm really excited to see everyone fight against those guys :)
And this principal...lol
Jun 5, 2016 10:17 AM

Nov 2011
Raidenz said:
SoraSenpai said:

Yes. The balls stuck the villains together, so they are out of the game because they are one big lump that can't move.

Ahh okay that makes sense. Pretty cool though, gotta give him credit.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2016 10:38 AM
Apr 2016
Loved it!! best episode so far ^^
Jun 5, 2016 10:40 AM

Jan 2015
YOO SHIGARAKI HYPE
GO ON AIZAWA SENSEI
Bakugo nah man, you'll get your ass handed again man. Why man
Ayy Ribbit grill!
Ooru Maito always hype!
YOOO ICE MAN TOO OP!!!
Why the fuck are the villains just staying still in the water while midoriya and others are talking, take some action!!
Well I guess they are waiting for Midoriya and his mates to take action first but still.
"Secrete.." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The little fucka is getting excited again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FINALLY they take action
AYY MIDORIYAA!!
Not bad, I guess it was a good episode
More ice man in next episode!
3/5
Jun 5, 2016 10:53 AM

Jan 2015
Only 3 episodes left? But... Why D: I don't want this awsomeness to end ;__;
Jun 5, 2016 11:11 AM

May 2016
Deku an his "Be like Kacchan" 😂😂
This episode was so awesome
Todoroki in is so cool ~ he is perfection 😍😍
Mineta is such a perver lol
Jun 5, 2016 11:28 AM

Mar 2011
An episode full of balls, that's for sure.
Tsuyu is just best girl <3
Jun 5, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2015
Whaaaaa I fangirl over this pretty much every week. Bones have done such a perfect job bringing one of my favourite manga's to life in such an epic way.

I wish it was 25 not 13 episodes though!!

This weeks episode was amazing, I love Asui, plus the seiyuu who voices her is just SO perfect.
Jun 5, 2016 11:55 AM

Jun 2013
So have a crackpot theory, please tell me if this gets disproven in the manga. But they are all talking about how all the alarms and communication are being jammed by some quirk by a villain who has hidden themselves. My question is whether it's possible that the one jamming the comms is actually the invisible girl.

Let's gather what we know about her. She is permanently invisible but there have been a lot of implications that this might not be the full extent of her quirk. What if it's actually just the ability to manipulate light waves? If so that would not only explain her invisibility, but also mean that she might be able to jam electromagnetic waves that are generally used for communication devices. Plus, as someone inside the school already, she could very easily have gotten the information that the villains needed for them without arousing suspicion.

It's probably complete BS, but I was just thinking how obvious and hilarious it would be if the invisible person ended up being a spy xD
Jun 5, 2016 12:29 PM

Nov 2007
This anime has stupendous soundtrack! The best I have heard this year alongside Haikyuu! S2.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 5, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2014
G_Spark233 said:
All Might and Principle stuff was stuff I really couldn't care less for. It felt like they were mostly just repeating stuff we already know.

the point is to show you that all might couldn't go save them.
plus, the principal was chatting about his past and I doubt you already know that.
Jun 5, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2014
Better action than usual
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 5, 2016 12:47 PM

Feb 2014
I fully understand why a lot of people here claim that Tsuyu is the best girl in this show. Her quirk skills were really useful. =)

Mineta's still being a pervert as usual, but his sticky balls, along with Deku's Delaware smash, played a huge part in defeating the clinically stupid enemies who played the waiting game.

That gave time for Deku to come up with the strategy that would ultimately beat their enemies and it is refreshing for a main protagonist that can think up plans like this one and succeed without trying to run away. =D

Eraser Head was absolutely brilliant during his fight. He made the whole thing look really easy, and Bones also did a great job with the animation for all of the fights for this episode too!

Looking forward to next week's battles! =D
Jun 5, 2016 12:53 PM
Nov 2015
That was some awesome action! And I think I'm just finally appreciating how good the soundtrack is.

Also I love ball boy. It's been a while since I heard a good 'oppai'.
Jun 5, 2016 12:54 PM

Jul 2015
Intense fight against actual villains!
4/5
Jun 5, 2016 1:02 PM

Apr 2016
It was a decent episode as a manga reader I feel that the pacing could of been better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 1:11 PM

Feb 2015
spiderman, ironman, superman, batman, wonderwoman, iceman, ant-man and now, frogman......i mean, frog-girl. DC/Marvel......new idea here......LOL but i must say, it's a really interesting quirk. like, she is literally a frog xD never thought of something like that.

it's a really great episode overall. i really like it, but the slow paced and the fact that this anime only has 13 episode makes me sad. i really hope another season and a long running series after this season tbh.

looking foward for the next episode.
Jun 5, 2016 1:12 PM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
ask4ebuka said:
I cried at the end, Go get them ball boy.
Man I was balling tears during that last scene too....Really cool and inspirational stuff there

Wheres the crying squad at lol

lol i tought i was the only one and felt so dumb :')
Jun 5, 2016 1:21 PM

Feb 2015
I really don't get why this is doing so bad in Japan. It's easily in my top 3 this season alongside Re:Zero and Jojo. Epic soundtrack as usual, well-animated action, likeable characters, a true BONES color palette, great voice acting... Hopefully it does well enough to earn a second season at the very least.

Maybe people see know why Tsuyu is best girl. She's just so likeable all-around, and Aoi Yuuki is absolutely killing it as her VA to make her character even better. Lol @ Mineta also. "For a frog, you have surprisingly large boobs".

For everyone complaining about the villains chilling in the water and how it made no sense... The villains pretty much all had water-based quirks and were wanting to fight IN the water. Either Deku and co. would come fight them in the water or they would stay stuck on the boat- it's a win-win either way for the villains up until that one got impatient at least. Their only real mistake was that they didn't know a 16-year old hero would be able to come up with a good strategy to counterattack them.
CC9ersJun 5, 2016 1:27 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 1:22 PM

Feb 2015
Tevens said:
spiderman, ironman, superman, batman, wonderwoman, iceman, ant-man and now, frogman......i mean, frog-girl. DC/Marvel......new idea here......LOL but i must say, it's a really interesting quirk. like, she is literally a frog xD never thought of something like that.

As much as I love Tsuyu, her quirk is literally the same as Toad's from the Marvel universe. Look him up.
Jun 5, 2016 1:31 PM

Jun 2013
CC9ers said:

As much as I love Tsuyu, her quirk is literally the same as Toad's from the Marvel universe. Look him up.

Shows the difference having an attractive character design makes xD
Jun 5, 2016 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, wonder if the will ever be a time when Izuki doesn't destroy a body part using a power.
Jun 5, 2016 2:24 PM

Jul 2011
It's nice to see that our MC can make some decent tactics. :3
Jun 5, 2016 2:31 PM

Jun 2013
damn Aizawa is such a badass
Jun 5, 2016 3:50 PM

Jun 2009
GMFV said:
I was kind of disappointed with the Delaware smash having read the manga beforehand, as it kind of fell short compared to it.
But that's pretty much my only complaint with the episode (which was probably just my high expectations and build up for that particular moment), the rest was pretty much spot on.
So sad we only have 3 more episodes and then have to wait for who knows how long for the next season :/

It didn't look as epic since we didn't get this sweet view:

RediceRyan said:
Great episode, wonder if the will ever be a time when Izuki doesn't destroy a body part using a power.

Jun 5, 2016 3:59 PM

Oct 2013
Dang that was well-played. Nice job Midoriya; he doesn't just have the One for All but the brain. Honestly, that's so OP right there.
Jun 5, 2016 4:19 PM
Feb 2015
I like that villain with the 14 hand. Shigakira or whatever his name is.

Considering reading the manga. About time the pace picked up a bit
Jun 5, 2016 4:27 PM

Jan 2014
Glad to see things picking up. Ice boy is quickly getting to the top of the list, and Tsu-chan is pretty good as well.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 5, 2016 4:30 PM

Feb 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
Finally we get to see Tsuyu in action.

Frog girl = best girl

Mineta "You know for a frog you have nice boobs"

Tsuyu *Blush*
Jun 5, 2016 4:34 PM

Nov 2014
LoneWizard said:

Don't mind us...We will just watch you guys while you are having a niiice and long chat..."Shounen logic"

they are being cautious. because those villains have an advantage in the water. plus they don't know the students' quirks. so they want the students to attack first, so they get an idea of what their quirks are, so they can counter that. that's why when deku acted like kacchan by charging heads on, the villains were smirking.
Jun 5, 2016 4:39 PM

Jan 2014
ttcchen said:
LoneWizard said:

Don't mind us...We will just watch you guys while you are having a niiice and long chat..."Shounen logic"

they are being cautious. because those villains have an advantage in the water. plus they don't know the students' quirks. so they want the students to attack first, so they get an idea of what their quirks are, so they can counter that. that's why when deku acted like kacchan by charging heads on, the villains were smirking.
I am not a tactical genius but even i know that not giving enemy a chance to come up with a plan takes priority over being cautious.....

Villains' biggest advantage is the fact that its a surprise attack,when you make a surprise attack it means you have a plan while enemy doesnt,which gives you the upper hand...If your plan is seperating enemy AND WAITING,DOING NOTHING until they come up with a plan of their own,im sorry but that plan is plain bad...
Jun 5, 2016 4:43 PM
Feb 2013
Quirkiness101 said:
So have a crackpot theory, please tell me if this gets disproven in the manga. Etc. etc.

It gets disproven in the manga.

LoneWizard said:
I am not a tactical genius

Neither are they. That's why they act the way they do. These are street-thugs. Random punks and low-level criminals rounded up by the villain alliance to give them some mass of numbers to throw at everyone when they launch this attack. None of them know how to work together, none of them are very good at what they do, only a couple people in the entire attacking force of villains are what could be called "professional villains." The water villains acted like amateurs because they are.
Madcat6204Jun 5, 2016 4:47 PM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

» Be like the league of villains

Jannie7 - Mar 14

15 by Vaval »»
Mar 15, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.