Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 4, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was cool, tons of action this episode with naval warfare and torpedoes.

Macchi is also awesome with water guns. I find the whole infection thing to be getting out of control this episode lol.
Not sure how I feel about the new girl, she gives a lot of mysterious vibes with some decent fighting skills. Although judging on the experimentation, the vaccine seems to have good effects.

Glad to see the crew made it alive out of that mess.
Jun 4, 2016 10:03 AM

Jan 2012
Well they saved German girl's ship this week. Meanwhile poor Moka continues to go ignored until the finale. :( This is starting to feel like a monster(ship) of the week show. You know as dumb a plot as this has I really wouldn't mind it if only Moka were either saved early on, or just a member of their crew from the start joining in this quest to save the other ships/girls. I latched on to her as a character and her childhood friendship/relationship with Mike so strongly that that one otherwise minor sticking point really is hampering down on my enjoyment of this show. Oh well.
animefan8800Jun 4, 2016 10:09 AM
Jun 4, 2016 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
The actions were quite good and cool in this episode!

The German girl's ship got saved.
Jun 4, 2016 10:17 AM

Apr 2010
The girls where a bit over confident at the start of the episode so i thought things would go wrong but that wasn't the case tho there ship did get damaged.
Well for now things seem to be ok.
It's a shame Mii-chan is gone tho.
Jun 4, 2016 10:19 AM

Jan 2015
So basically Spee is more maneuverable than the Harekaze and thick armor, AND 28 cm cannons that are deadly to Harekaze ,right?
This battle is more exciting than the last one for sure. And they get to have more friend and comrade from the Thea. PROST!!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 4, 2016 10:41 AM
Mar 2014
Another great episode! This anime continues to be the one I most look forward to every week this season.

Both the ship battle, and the fighting on the deck of the Admiral Spee were great to watch.

Poor Akeno, upset about the damage to her precious Harekaze.
Jun 4, 2016 10:48 AM

Sep 2015
Best episode yet. Incredible. Amazing. It had everything in it. Great action, little comic relief moments like when the blond girl sacrificed herself to the zombies, even a bit of drama at the end with Mi leaving. Mashiro supporting Akeno's yet again suicidal decision to charge into battle and Mashiro even gets to wear the captain's hat! Only thing it didn't have was fanservice which I thought the girls in the engine room were going to change into swimwear cause it was getting hot. Captain of German ship is also a loli, lol.

Aggh, I don't want this show to end!
Jun 4, 2016 11:01 AM
Oct 2015
Christown said:
Another great episode! This anime continues to be the one I most look forward to every week this season.

Both the ship battle, and the fighting on the deck of the Admiral Spee were great to watch.

Poor Akeno, upset about the damage to her precious Harekaze.

Same with me. I can't wait for Saturday's each week because we get Haifuri and The Flying Witch.

Also if you like this show then go and watch Girls Und Panzar, Strike Witches, and Sora No Watto.
Jun 4, 2016 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
That was an amazing episode!
Jun 4, 2016 11:31 AM

Nov 2012
Nice episode, but I was kind of expecting Miichan to stay with them. However, I got the feeling she may show up again to help them when they find the Musashi.
Jun 4, 2016 11:38 AM

Jun 2015
And i thought nothing could be more epic than the greatness from anne happy last week. This episode proves why Machiko is definitely best girl. She hookshots onto the ship, says the most badass line ever in the most badass voice ever and destroys them all. Is she raised by a ninja or something? Then the girl with the staff says some hidden technique thing that reminds me of Ayato in the asterisk war and destroys some more girls, and one of them gets a shot in the butt. Then another girl tries to hold them off so they can go ahead. Unfortunetely she isnt a badass and gets jumped. Then Machi comes at the end to save her. Seriously amazing episode. 12/10
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Jun 4, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
Very nice battle animations, I was pleasantly surprised!
But Mii-chan left and that'll hit me hard next ep when she's not there. I felt for Coco, that was sad but I get the feeling she's coming back I mean look at the OP right?
I'm hoping for some development with Shiro-chan and Akeno next ep too
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 4, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2014
Really fucking good action sequences surprisingly enough.

Also, I did feel pretty sad over the leaving of the German blonde haired girl (Mii-chan IIRC). She was a fun character.
Jun 4, 2016 12:41 PM

Aug 2014
Not my favorite episode but it was still a good one nonetheless and it was sad to see Mi chan go but I do get the feeling that she will be back soon
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jun 4, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2013
Aversa said:
The girls where a bit over confident at the start of the episode so i thought things would go wrong but that wasn't the case tho there ship did get damaged.
Well for now things seem to be ok.
It's a shame Mii-chan is gone tho.

Well if they killed anyone in this show that be a shock, Not that I would not dislike it.

Good none of them were wearing a red shirt.
Jun 4, 2016 1:32 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Mii-chan, nooo :(
Jun 4, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2012
MVP of the day : Macchi and that Naginata girl.

that's all i have to say, really.
Jun 4, 2016 2:04 PM

Sep 2015
I love this episode. A bit of drama but I expected more for when Mi-chan was leaving. Though I know she'll be back to help go against Musashi.
She might even stay with them at the end of the series but that's not guaranteed

Also apparently, there are airbags in the ship :P
Jun 4, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2015
LOL! the battle between Harekaze and Spee aside, that freaking hand-to-hand battle was so epic!!! i really like that a lot xD
well, it's obvious for it to be freaking great. they almost used CGI in every actions scene

it was a great episode overall. goodbye Mii-chan ;_;
guess this is the last episode for Mii-chan ;_;
the battle between the two ships was pretty good overall. but i wonder if this will get 2 cour. obvious, the next episode will be getting into mushashi, but i'm starting to doubt it becasue of the condition of Harekaze right now. so i can't really tell what will happen in the next episode. battle with musashi and rescuing all of the crews would probably need 2 episodes. right now, it's on episode 9, so if we count it until 12 then it would be 3 more episode. if the battle between musashi would cost 2 episode then the last one would be the revelation behind all of the rats but i think it's too rushed if they do that. so i'm guessing they would make it into 13 episode ? but somehow i feel, that would be rushed too.

eithe way, i'm looking foward for the next episode :D
Jun 4, 2016 2:14 PM

Sep 2015
Mascera said:
So basically Spee is more maneuverable than the Harekaze and thick armor, AND 28 cm cannons that are deadly to Harekaze ,right?

No. Spee is not more maneuverable. At their respective full speed it theoretically should have a tighter radius. But Harekaze would still have faster turning rate, speed and make quicker course changes.
Harekaze can also slow down and get a superior turning circle.

While the armor is thick enough to resist destroyer gun fire, it only protects a very small portion of the ship. The guns are indeed enough to sink the ship very quickly.

The maneuverability comparison was with the Hiei(Kongo-class)
Hiei has a larger turning circle but was faster.
Jun 4, 2016 2:41 PM

Mar 2015
I thought someone gonna die or badly injured, that'd be more interesting and immersive, may be bext time.

Jun 4, 2016 3:17 PM

May 2015
You gotta be kidding me, this is the last time we would probably see Mi-chan ;__;?

But nice episode with lots of action. Glad they saved the German ship in the end.

Jun 4, 2016 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
Those fights tho. Really intense ep. Got scared for a second when that one room got hit
Jun 4, 2016 6:32 PM

Jan 2011
man i enjoy this show way to much,now i see why Machi has a fangirl shes pretty badass both her and the radar girl got moves!

was surprised that they actually took damage for once was thinking someone was gonna get hurt for once.

hoping for a plot device that makes mii-chan rejoin
Jun 4, 2016 7:41 PM

Dec 2011
Mii-chan. >.< You will be missed.
Macchi and the naginata girl kicked so much ass, and our doctor applied an injection on the ass of one girl. Hahaha.

I really can't wait to see Spee and Harekaze fight together, that would be cool, since we have only had 1 vs 1 battle so far, so it would be cool to see more ships tackle a giant battleship.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 12:35 AM

Jan 2015
Very good episode.

The fight on the german ship was epic tho
Jun 5, 2016 12:56 AM

Oct 2015
Bye Bye Mi-chan :')
Jun 5, 2016 1:14 AM

May 2014
Good episode ,
a sad moment for Coco coz Mi-chan will get going now
Naval was good as well , I loved CQC fight by the way

Can't for what will happen next

I just wish That they help Moka-chan soon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 3:36 AM

Sep 2009
BTw. I was surprised than Wilhelmina's captain turned out to look like a loli. -=)
Jun 5, 2016 3:57 AM

Mar 2015
pretty good action this episode. i will miss mi-chan's presence on the harekaze, though.
btw, any idea about who voiced thea/the spee's captain? i'm pretty sure i've heard her voice a lot but i can't figure out who and it isn't listed yet
Jun 5, 2016 4:08 AM

Dec 2012
Mii-chan !!! I was hoping that she would stay with them ...
Great action.
Jun 5, 2016 5:43 AM

Nov 2011
Good battle! Prolonged and with a fairly articulated the fight choreography, perhaps the only thing on which I have to turn up their nose is too lightly that show the characters during the contexts, it seems that you do not realize the situation. Drawings and animations, discreet, good CG. How nice the commander of Spee. <3

Goodbye Mina ! ;)
Jun 5, 2016 7:49 AM

Jul 2015
Loved the action from Macchi and Naginata ~ I totally didn't expect the loli captain though, it was like "aww she looks cute *couple frames later* woah she's tiny" lol

but bye bye Mii-chan :c

Jun 5, 2016 8:48 AM

May 2009
Wow, IMS barely finished this episode. Macchi scenes and whatever her name with stick were well animated but Mii and Koko's fight was complete failure of them. It looks like animator didn't deliver all needed cels.
Jun 5, 2016 9:36 AM
Jun 2013
Well, maybe the animator didn't deliver all the cells, but considering that Coco is a little loli, well... there wouldn't be much of a fight, and instead of of just holding the top of Coco's head and let her pin-wheel, Mii-chan just hugged her beloved captain close to her bosom...
Good episode overall.... I want water guns like those in the boarding action.
Jun 5, 2016 10:33 AM

Jun 2015
Awww, they had to separate. But the goodbye scene was surely underwhelming. I was hoping for some yuri moments between the two at the end there but guess not huh? Too bad when they even developed their dynamic to a great extent. But there is a chance of her coming back so I'll hold my horses for now.

As for the episode it didn't disappoint at all. I really enjoyed it. The raiding team was awesome especially Macchi, Minami and that ninja girl. Owning the crew with their awesome moves. No wonder Macchi is popular. She even made some fans on the spee. Gotta hand it to her.

Didn't expect spee captain to be a loli as well. So she was easily neutralize by Mina + Minami. :p

I think I prefer Mina x Coco over Mina x Thea.
Jun 5, 2016 11:46 AM

Aug 2014
The previous episode still better than this. There was a decrease in the quality of the story, especially when farewell drama of two wareware wa.
Jun 5, 2016 12:53 PM

Jul 2009
Shiro looks so pretty with her hair down!
I will miss Mina. Poor Coco...
Jun 5, 2016 2:26 PM

Oct 2015
Some gif for the MV girls in this episode
Jun 5, 2016 2:37 PM

Oct 2013
Mina is back with her comrades. I hope we see here again in the final episodes.
Jun 5, 2016 7:55 PM

Nov 2011
They could have gone Here's to You Nicola and Bart (Mike and Shiro) instead they went Kabaneri of the Iron Boat and I hate Kabaneri.
Such wasted potential give me back my mutiny early episodes mood. Nice actions courtesy of Machi and Marikouji though better than the other shounen actions that's all flashbacks, monologues then more flashbacks.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jun 6, 2016 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Wow. That went from happy times to oh crap extremely fast. The girls going on the offensive this time around was nice. The fighting was surprisingly cool, not something I expected from this anime but there's a lot I didn't expect from this. Thea Kreutzer is surprisingly small like... really small. Mina leaving is a little sad, I'm gonna miss her.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 7, 2016 9:54 AM
Mar 2016
Modo942000 said:
btw, any idea about who voiced thea/the spee's captain?
Her name is Chitose Morinaga. She's apparently a new seiyuu.
MAL profile
I'll add it to MAL
crx07Jun 7, 2016 10:05 AM
Jun 7, 2016 10:03 AM

May 2015
Idk...

Mashiro was bitching about Misaki who always left the boat all previous ep " Isn't this boat your family ? " , and now " well ok go " ...

That fact apart, overall good ep, nice fight scene on Admiral Spee ( damn the OST was cool tho )

Sad that Mii-chan is gone, thought she would at least talk about her feels to her commander :c

Beside that, artillery crew could've been injuried more, wth do they've some airbag :c

@Prog_upworks13 ty for gifs btw
Jun 7, 2016 11:15 AM

Mar 2015
crx07 said:
Modo942000 said:
btw, any idea about who voiced thea/the spee's captain?
Her name is Chitose Morinaga. She's apparently a new seiyuu.
MAL profile
I'll add it to MAL

thanks for letting me know. anyway, i knew i heard her voice before, apparently she voices timothy from anne happy
Jun 7, 2016 3:55 PM

Oct 2015
@Imbalanced You're welcome.
Jun 8, 2016 4:52 AM

Jun 2014
Coco X Mi-chan.
Action movie lesbians at sea. I'm gonna miss the interactions of those two.

SO the ship is hiding some secret bad-asses isn't it?

Prog_upworks13 said:
Some gif for the MV girls in this episode
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jun 9, 2016 8:00 AM

Oct 2008
So This time it's gonna be saving Admiral Spee, the ship that Mii-chan came from...still bigger than Harekaze but smaller than Hiei
Macchi's fighting move with squirt guns were awesome! Same as Marikouji skilled in long stick fighting! cool!
This is the first time Harekaze took a direct hit! and a bit of damage to boot! but not one shot of course. Harekaze = boroboro!
Seems like Mimi is the only one who got beaten up to a plup!
Isoroku hunter of that cancer hamsters!
Koko is too much saddened because Mii-chan temporarily leaving...
4/5.

Jun 12, 2016 1:54 AM

May 2010
I kinda guessed Thea would have silver-hair, German characters are either blonde or silver-haired.

But man, Macchi and that girl with Naginata skill are awesome! How cool can these girls even get...

Kouko x Michan guys, this ship must sail...! I'm gonna miss Michan, hope she will be back later. Maybe help Harekaze in a pinch? Would be a great way of returning the favour.
Jun 13, 2016 3:52 PM

Feb 2013
They fired without proof the other ship was still compromised.
Decent battle anyways.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

149 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Oct 6, 2023 12:48 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

57 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.