Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Jun 5, 2016 12:51 AM

Am I the only one who enjoys everytime Iyo gets some screen time?

100% Waifu Material.

Jun 5, 2016 12:59 AM

Awww I miss the jazz... Jazz bgm would suit this kind of carefree mess IMO
At least Sena is somewhat likable. 5/5 for MILF Murmur's ass on the bike
Very very very weird ED

Jun 5, 2016 3:12 AM

the pacing was better, but it still very bad

Jun 5, 2016 5:56 AM

I thought this show would be a train wreck but as of right now it's just a derailed train that's about to tip. I doubt it'll pull itself out of this mess tho

Jun 5, 2016 9:14 AM

AvidAnimeViewer said:
"Arm and leg ripped off? No Problem!"

"That's not how that fucking works!"

Damn. This one really hits it.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jun 5, 2016 9:17 AM

This anime has been shit the whole time but at least it was somewhat entertaining to watch, this episode was just shit through and through.

Jun 5, 2016 9:46 AM

Tony_SansNom said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:
"Arm and leg ripped off? No Problem!"

"That's not how that fucking works!"

Damn. This one really hits it.

Subaru wished he had this ability. It's just wasted on Eiji anyway.

LoneWizard said:
I need doujins
yes pls

So I'm not the only one who thought of this. Or they could make a hentai with the content. We have incest, a yandere who is way too stupid, and the weird pregnant girl. :D
Modified by Bernkishi07, Jun 5, 2016 9:53 AM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.

Jun 5, 2016 3:26 PM

EP 9 needs to be "Balls deep in Iyo". Otherwise it will be the another mediocre ep.
They removed all my recommendations because they were "funny"... No joke.

Jun 5, 2016 6:49 PM

Who the hell writes this shit.

Jun 6, 2016 5:49 AM

Am I the only one that caught the part with Gennai trying to cop-a-feel on Sena's boobs and then make a comment "oh sena your chest has grown". He's creepy AF

Now that I enjoy this show like a bad-horror-flick I can fully appreciate it.

RockGod-Chick making an appearance in all her glory.

Sena went from I will save Onicchan to I have given up and please run away Eiji lol.

Looking like Iyo is about to eff Eiji into submission so he doesn't go off and fall into the Gennai's hands. Well that's what it looks like, just a typical cliffhanger ending.

I hope Eiji gets his power uncapped and goes OP saves Rin and Sena.

My ultimate goal is for Eiji to complete the Harem with Iyo/Sena/Rin/RockGod-Chick and destroy everything else. I seriously doubt it gets a second season so it should be an epic ending, go out with a bang.

Jun 7, 2016 10:19 AM

Mouahahahahahaha
Iyo and Eiji wanna have sex, and with the Great Destruction even condoms were destroyed, so having a baby is univitable lol
Modified by AZY-sama, Jun 7, 2016 10:22 AM

Jun 8, 2016 7:29 AM

well the manga is not that far ahead so i can't see a second season at all and i hope they make an ending for the anime cause of that

Jun 8, 2016 2:28 PM

Eiji wants to help his sister! And oh Sena and Rin together this is weird

Jun 8, 2016 8:15 PM

I really don't understand what the hell the main bad guy (eyebrow san) is trying to do. He seems like one of those old 1960s comic book villains who did evil stuff just for the sake of being evil. Like Dirk Dasterdly would just show up and spoil the cub scout jamboree just to be a dick. He got nothing from it...he was just evil...or whatever.

Eyebrow-dude caused the great destruction 10 years ago...ok....why is he trying to do another one? I mean, what exactly is his end game? When he causes a second great destruction, what exactly does he get out of it? He said something about doing research. What exactly is he researching? What did I miss?

And how does he have all these followers who are gung-ho to help him destroy the world? Are they all just dominated by him?

What the hell is going on???

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 8, 2016 10:40 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Thank god Iyo is here to spice things up. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+ we need more Kagekiyo.

Jun 9, 2016 8:47 AM

So-Intense said:
When Rin and Sena were asking for all those dishes, they were making a pretty big order.

Best comment ever

Seriously I don't know what's happening in the anime anymore.

Jun 13, 2016 7:19 AM
bike messenger...lol
food was good
leyline, pentagram, coil, gate!
Samurai op but cool

Jun 15, 2016 8:05 AM

So gennai had planned this all through and used sena as a pawn for his own goal. The fight between that samurai guy and eiji was okay at least a useless character got to suffer a little with this. On the other hand the wait haired guy seems to plot something on his own. At least it looked like it when he was standing on top of he building and glaring down.

Jun 15, 2016 9:52 PM

Sena's will can't even stop Gennai!
Hiiragi is still fishy with his plans...
3/5.

Jun 17, 2016 9:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHA Omg this is way too much.

Jun 21, 2016 6:26 AM

The swordsman who cut off Eiji's limbs looks pretty damn similar to Admiral Fujitora from One Piece. Almost like a rip-off..
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:

Jun 24, 2016 6:31 AM

This anime takes the cake, shamelessly ripping it from Chaos Dragon's and Divine Gate's hands, as the worst anime I've ever seen. How the VAs were able to stay composed as they read all these ridiculous lines is commendable to say the least. Do they go home wondering why they make career decisions like these though? Do the writers of this series honestly believe they came up with something worth going home happy about everyday?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Aug 6, 2016 6:26 PM

Dude loses an arm and a leg and just continues talking like nothing happened...

How is this trainwreck so amusing? I'm not sure, but it is!

Aug 30, 2016 7:57 PM

Really Iyo, like right now? Somebody please get this girl a glass of water.

Looks like all that bravado amounted to nothing....Sena needs to take her little ass to bed because that was beyond pathetic.
Modified by KashKetchum, Aug 30, 2016 9:59 PM

Jan 29, 2017 8:23 PM

Awesome episode! Really intense ending, and such great development! Really looking forward to see what the two last episodes will have to offer!

Mar 5, 2017 2:23 PM

Damn I feel so bad for Sena, thinking she was doing what she was thinking, but being underneath her Father's influence the entire time. Also her and Rin eating together was pretty cute!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Sep 17, 2017 3:45 PM

theloniousmonk said:

But the thing i really like of this anime, is that the characters have all twisted personalities and are all egoistical, no false friendship ideals, or sacrifice for some greater good: the mc wants to fuck his sister and that's all.

That`s pretty noble. He just want to fuck you have to respect this. I respect this.

Am I the only one that caught the part with Gennai trying to cop-a-feel on Sena's boobs and then make a comment "oh sena your chest has grown". He's creepy AF

So now Eiji has to fight his father not only to stop him from banging the world but also to stop him from banging Sena. Great plot! I am amazed :D

Pages (2) « 1 [2]