Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 5, 2016 3:04 AM

May 2015
So...everyone's alive and no one died..wtf. Lame.

They better actually kill people off in the last 2 episodes man...
(>'.')> I have Aspergers (Autism), so if I say something "rude" it doesn't mean I'm trying to be mean or rude! I state my mind and say things bluntly, I don't have a built in filter on what I say. So please don't jump to conclusions! <('.'<)
Jun 5, 2016 3:16 AM

Apr 2015
Wow so much happening in this ep. So Kamiyama the professor has studied about Nanakimura village a long time ago. And somehow he can save both Mitsumune and Yottsun.

Nanakimura named after Nanaki, which is a monster that realized from their trauma, or bad thing that happened in the past. And if they lost it , or trying to forget it. The humanity in them will slowly disappear, as it happened to the professor.

And that's leaving me a question.. why Masaki is the only one that didn't affected by Nanaki?
Jun 5, 2016 6:08 AM

Nov 2015
Astor_Reinhardt said:

I know right. THe only reason why I started to watch this show was because it was directed by the same person who did Another.

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha
Jun 5, 2016 6:10 AM

Oct 2008
^^Masaki's not affected probably because she doesn't have any psychological scars? She never saw a Nanaki even in her previous visit to the village.

I expected Yottsun to be alive from the way everything was going. Lots of reveals in this episode but nothing surprising enough to be called a plot twist.

I wish Mitsumune would just go back with his dad and keep himself away from this mess :|
Maimai's rage on Reiji was totally uncalled for.
Jun 5, 2016 8:24 AM

Apr 2016
This episode was enjoyable, i could guess what was affecting them from the earlier episodes and now its come to light, i'm quite happy with the direction its taking. Introducing all this shite now is just annoying as hell, it seems rushed. I guess it really does fit the bill of a mystery, Hopefully mitsumune saves hayato and the girls.
Jun 5, 2016 10:01 AM

Oct 2013
morisuke said:

At this point I still think Masaki is shady. Unless it was bad subtitling, didn't Reji sort of admit they were in a romantic relationship? So that goes against what she was saying. At the very least she's still hiding something. I think at least?

Yea I still think she is shady! What I meant was when they showed the features of the person before they showed Koharun's full face I half expected it to be Masaki shown to be manipulating Jack and Judgeness-kun. I'm sure she's somewhere else doing something else shady lmfao.

morisuke said:

I can't remember who but someone on here said that maybe since the doctor said he still had some of the scars that maybe that meant he wouldn't age yet. Kami supposedly only aged because he was fully healed. Also because he was fully healed didn't he say he couldn't go back inside the village?

Good point, I didn't consider that! Although it's possible Kami is just an old man and he could be lying about aging, but that's speculation, I suppose. At least maybe Mitsu is safe from rapid aging for now lol.

morisuke said:

I am probably getting my hopes up too much. I always do this with mystery type shows.

I also feel Yottsun's story seemed weird too. He's totally become buddy buddy with Kami is a short period of time. There's discrepancy in his story. And given Jack and whatever the other one's name is formed an alliance, he could easily be in with them.

The biggest hint for me that the old man's behind it is they nicknamed him Kami-sama, so they are calling him god. God in most theologies and novelizations is the creator of things. Therefore he could be the creator of the village.

Actually I feel stupid. I just realized Kami is the same old man from episode 08 that tried to scare Masaki and Reji off.

I'm not sure whether to take this as a sign Kami is telling the truth or not. I still don't believe him.

It's ok lol, it's better not to jump to immediate conclusions since this is presented to us like a "mystery". I guess i'm just personally feeling conflicted because i want to give this show the benefit of the doubt, but I have trust issues lol (especially with 12 episode animes), so I just can't say I'm confident they will turn this around. Still I'd like to be surprised lol.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 5, 2016 10:03 AM

Feb 2016
So this anime is psychological rather than supernatural? Cause when they were explaining "nanaki", they were implying that it only happens in Nanaki Village. And the fact that the girls near the end suddenly turned lifeless doesn't seem to be rational.

Why am I even asking a question? I forgot that this is Mayoiga.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Jun 5, 2016 10:04 AM

Oct 2013
BaptizED said:
This episode was even messier than Big Order's.
But I feel something big is going to happen in the last 2 eps
Idk but is this just stupid or deep?

I have to disagree with you here, nothing is messier than Big Order lmfao.

Also, I don't think it's stupid, I also feel like something else COULD be coming, then again this show could disappoint, but I still want to hold out hope that there's another twist behind the corner.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 5, 2016 10:32 AM

Mar 2016
So Mitsumune is in the hospital... Just how the fuck did his father got him here in such a shorttime ? I mean that the other characters are in the same situation as last episode, so what ? Does his father have teleportation power?

That moment with Dahara was so funny. At first, I told myself:
"He must be the mastermind and he's showing his true self!"
But that's just a thing explained later in the episode.

So if I get tjis right, if you reject your own Nanaki, you start losing it and have bad effects like growing old? And if you accept it like Mitsumune did, it shrinks.

Yotsun is alive yeah! And he's not a fucking rapist, he's a nice guy who just wanted to show his "affection" to Masaki. Fucking loli-lovers! But it's good to see him alive because at first everyone thought it would be a horror show and we could count the deaths but nobody died so everyone got trolled. But I hate those people who say that it's shit because nobody died. Nobody even officialy told that there would be deaths!

And that revelation at the end was so predictable: Koharun is the one who prepared the trip, the only one who already went to Nanaki before, so she would have known about the visions and she was so suspicious during the whole show.

I expect that the last two episodes will explain it all because that's very messy for now.
Jun 5, 2016 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
ibraheem234 said:
What is happening in this show/..... It is making as little sense as the episodes progress

It's probably becoming our Nanaki, the representation of failed series.
Jun 5, 2016 12:45 PM

Oct 2015
This episode was a mess.
Jun 5, 2016 1:06 PM

Nov 2015
*Sighs*

I mean...any of this episode makes sense... no normal persons act like this.
And Koharun... please, that does not surprise at all. It's like they didn't even tried.
Jun 5, 2016 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
So everyone is alive, even the cousin...
Dahara seems like a pedo...
I still don't get a thing about Nanako, but seems that the big boss is Koharun.
Jun 5, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
SO NOBODY DIED!
OMG I LAUGHED SO MUCH WHEN THE RAPPER APPEARED!

Koharun is the boss. I expect a Valkana x Koharun angst moment at the end. Maybe she is just misunderstood, you know? She will come with some excuse and all that jazz. But, yeah, I think she got them there to study the Nanaki and probably is blackmailing Buttchin and Jaku. Like "if you guys wanna get out of here alive, do what I tell you" or something like that.

I'm not even trying to understand the thing with Kami-sama (I liked the pun with his name tho). I mean, it's still a lot confusing anyway.
The thing that got my attention is that it looks like the time inside Nanakimura and outside it is different. But it is just a hunch, I have nothing to prove it.

Masaki and Reiji were a couple. Apparently she was there with him for some time. Her story was fishy, really fishy anyway.

I think this anime could be avarege if it was not so messy. So many pointless characters, so many bad dialogues, a lot of bad cliche, so rushed...
But well, I admit that I have no idea what is going to happen next so it is a plus to the show! XD
(Apparently more Jaku, so I'm happy, he is cute...I'm probably going to hate him tho, right?)

puella_magi said:
ibraheem234 said:
What is happening in this show/..... It is making as little sense as the episodes progress

It's probably becoming our Nanaki, the representation of failed series.

LOL THIS!!

Jun 5, 2016 2:10 PM
Nov 2015
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jun 5, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2015
RealPikaman1 said:
Astor_Reinhardt said:

I know right. THe only reason why I started to watch this show was because it was directed by the same person who did Another.

Wait what?! The person who did Another is helping make this travesty!? Dear god why?!
(>'.')> I have Aspergers (Autism), so if I say something "rude" it doesn't mean I'm trying to be mean or rude! I state my mind and say things bluntly, I don't have a built in filter on what I say. So please don't jump to conclusions! <('.'<)
Jun 5, 2016 3:09 PM

Nov 2011
So Misaki gets crapped on the whole series just to be a scapegoat...I guess.

Mitsumune waking up in the hospital was weird...

It took 10 episodes to get some sort of explanation.

These team ups are intriguing.

Team Nanko (Nanko, Lion and Maimai) I like this team up.

Team Judgeness (Koharun (Mastermind) Jack, Hyoukatsu) Meh not really surprising that Koharun is behind everything, she obviously let Jack out of prison as well.

Team Murder (Mikage and Lovepon) Oh boy someone gonna be murdered.

Team Lazy basically everyone else besides Hayato, Valkana, and for some reason Soy latte lol. I love Soy Latte and it seems like she hasn't been affected by these events...maybe she has no baggage? but it's too late into the anime to get into her past.

Looks like we'll learn about Jacks Past though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2016 3:24 PM

Feb 2016
I have to say, I was pretty surprised with the ending. I didn't expect Koharun being the final boss. So +1

How is Yottsun still alive even though his body was found floating in the river? lol w/e.

How Mitsumune ended up in the hospital and how his father found him still doesn't make sense to me.

It seems like fatigue is a contiguous illness because fuck logic. wtf.

It took a while (10 eps), but now the plot is actually getting somewhere and we actually know what a "nanaki" is.

No wonder nobody believed Nasaki's story, it's obviously bullshit, lmao.

The whole dialogue between Reiji and Mai Mai was so unnecessary, like... bruh...

Nobody has died yet though :I. With all this bullshit, the only compensation is if everybody dies in the last 2 episodes. That's what I'm here for anyways. But yeah, this episode was a big info dump :I
Jun 5, 2016 3:58 PM
Nov 2012
I always knew there was something wrong with Koharu with her passive aggressiveness. Yottsun is alive but kind of really don't care.

Reiji well i expect the village kind of made him like that & how long has he been there a couple years was it? i wonder who the others were.
Jun 5, 2016 5:20 PM

Oct 2014
this is stupid now
but it's actually really entertaining
Jun 5, 2016 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
Whoa whoa, what a crazy episode. Mitsumune really got off Nanaki Village, Yotsun's alive and with him, that Kamiyama guy, the Nanaki creature and it's effects on people, Jack and Judgness together working for... Koharun?????? You'd think that big revelation means she's the last boss, but... I don't know man.

This episode was a huge info dump, but at the same time left a lot of doubts. I liked it. Let's hope they can answer all of them in these last 2 episodes.
Jun 5, 2016 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
360AttAck said:
Why am i still watching this shit anime

Yuuki_Etna said:
Uh... what the fuck did I just watch?

I have nothing else to say.
Jun 5, 2016 6:55 PM

Oct 2015
Loll this episode honestly gave me a headache, there was so much going on. I liked it though! Also with Yottsun back, aside from his weird thing with Masaki I kinda enjoyed having him back on the show because he added some comic relief. Emphasis on the relief!! It was like a break from all the mysteries. especially him picking his nose lmao good touch. (and i don't think the body in the river was his? the clothing looked different). also i didn't realize that nobody died, bc in the beginning i was like sure people would be dying so good twist too
cerulloireJun 5, 2016 7:00 PM
Jun 5, 2016 7:05 PM

Nov 2011
Anyone else catch that "GOD" was actually the driver of that Van when Misaki and Reiji first came to Nanaki? I was like Oh snap! Lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2016 7:07 PM

Oct 2015
zeron824 said:
This anime is so exciting to watch. It's seriously kept me at the edge of my seat.

So the people simply going "I don't care about life" pretty much loses their life right? That's what the whole Kamisama guy was talking about? Which is what most of the people there are experiencing. And the Nanaki of people can and will get bigger depending on how much of the scar is left.

I still like Koharun and there's probably something weirder about that whole situation. Remember that picture where there was TWO Koharuns? But wait. Didn't that tour guide dude just said that Koharun is popular with the upper PROFESSORS? LIKE KAMISAMA? Whoa. We are on to something here.

Anyways, I totally called that whole "monster" explanation thing a long while back. The only explanation that I can give as to how Mitsumune was found was that he accepted his psychological scar? I mean the episode before this one, he was walking at the river with that weird Tokimune penguin. So he ended up getting "kicked" out like Kamisama? Does this mean he'll age rapidly as well? WAIT WAIT. I remember Kamisama saying that Mitsumune still has some scar left when Kamisama looked in Mitsumune's eyes.

I can explain this. The whole point of not just forgetting your psychological scar to get out of that place is that simply forgetting the problem doesn't solve it. It really only makes it bigger. Think of it as a wound. If you forget a wound is there, it's not going to hurt BUT it will get infected and become worse. The anime is trying to tell people to SOLVE their scar similar to how Mitsumune did it. There will still be a small trace of the scar there, but it is "treated" now and the psychological scar is nothing but a simple, friendly reminder of what once was a problem but now it is fixed.

This anime is genius. What the heck is up with the hate? I'm not digging Koharun as a bad gal but I'm sure there's another weird twist to this.

I'm so with you on this, why are people hating?? I thought this was pretty good. It got so deeeep
Jun 5, 2016 11:47 PM
Apr 2016
cerulloire said:
zeron824 said:
This anime is so exciting to watch. It's seriously kept me at the edge of my seat.

So the people simply going "I don't care about life" pretty much loses their life right? That's what the whole Kamisama guy was talking about? Which is what most of the people there are experiencing. And the Nanaki of people can and will get bigger depending on how much of the scar is left.

I still like Koharun and there's probably something weirder about that whole situation. Remember that picture where there was TWO Koharuns? But wait. Didn't that tour guide dude just said that Koharun is popular with the upper PROFESSORS? LIKE KAMISAMA? Whoa. We are on to something here.

Anyways, I totally called that whole "monster" explanation thing a long while back. The only explanation that I can give as to how Mitsumune was found was that he accepted his psychological scar? I mean the episode before this one, he was walking at the river with that weird Tokimune penguin. So he ended up getting "kicked" out like Kamisama? Does this mean he'll age rapidly as well? WAIT WAIT. I remember Kamisama saying that Mitsumune still has some scar left when Kamisama looked in Mitsumune's eyes.

I can explain this. The whole point of not just forgetting your psychological scar to get out of that place is that simply forgetting the problem doesn't solve it. It really only makes it bigger. Think of it as a wound. If you forget a wound is there, it's not going to hurt BUT it will get infected and become worse. The anime is trying to tell people to SOLVE their scar similar to how Mitsumune did it. There will still be a small trace of the scar there, but it is "treated" now and the psychological scar is nothing but a simple, friendly reminder of what once was a problem but now it is fixed.

This anime is genius. What the heck is up with the hate? I'm not digging Koharun as a bad gal but I'm sure there's another weird twist to this.

I'm so with you on this, why are people hating?? I thought this was pretty good. It got so deeeep

"People are hating" because their weak souls can not understand the value. They need murder, gore, insane plot twists. All they want is a show.They are those wretched children of 21th century, it is a rare feat to have a common decency now-a-days, and you expect them to understand symbolism? Alas, those chunks of walking meat are beyond moral conclusions, and so they intend to stay.
Re:formed
Jun 6, 2016 12:39 AM

Jun 2013
These guys must have boring lives if Dahara a.k.a. the male tour guide who looks like Boku dake ga Inai Machi's Satoru, if his cursing, smoking and talking about Koharun is already considered "cool." Jesus Christ. These people are fucking losers.

Also, the revelation that Kanaki is an imaginary village or whatever brought by the mind wasn't that exciting of a reveal. Yawn-worthy, tbh.

I'm guessing Koharun is seducing both Jack and Judgejack which is why they're calling her boss and Judgeness begging her not to abandon him. She must've found them online and got them to join to help out with whatever diabolical plan she has.
臭い-
Jun 6, 2016 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
Daniel_Naumov said:
cerulloire said:

"People are hating" because their weak souls can not understand the value. They need murder, gore, insane plot twists. All they want is a show.They are those wretched children of 21th century, it is a rare feat to have a common decency now-a-days, and you expect them to understand symbolism? Alas, those chunks of walking meat are beyond moral conclusions, and so they intend to stay.
I can't tell if you guys are joking or not...

Just in case:
I never expected gore, murder or anything the likes of this anime. Just looking at the track-record of the people behind the idea (Mizushima and diomedia) and you know that this wasn't going to be hardcore horror.
But what depth and symbolism are you talking about? The anime managed to throw its last parts of a coherent message or plot out of the window while driving in this episode.

But thank you for telling me that I am apparently 15 years younger than I am ^___^
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jun 6, 2016 4:55 AM

May 2015
Another "meh" episode. This is just bad anime.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 6, 2016 7:04 AM

Sep 2015
Haters ? why you are bothering watching it then? I'm really annoyed about how silly the comments are... this is the 10th episode , hating comments are still here? why you need to make sense ? as long as it's fun then fuck everything else .

Jack is so awesome this episode tho

Oh and the only thing I hate about this show is the fucking MC
Jun 6, 2016 12:18 PM

Mar 2012
I cannot avert my eyes from this trainwreck. What is this even...

Jun 6, 2016 12:47 PM

Oct 2012
They are sandwitching one ridiculous thing over other, never stopping in their effort. It would be ultimate trainwreck but this isn't even satisfying guilty pleasure. I wonder if target demograhpic of this anime are only deranged and insane people.

How can they even present such answers as in this episode? Who thought this would be good idea and how he managed to get money for this? How did they got their budget? (I feel sorry for the people who crowdfunded this without knowing they are being trolled).
Everything feels like one big stupid nightmare of insane madman. Even Uwe Boll or Ed Wood are kings of cinematography when compared to this series.
Jun 6, 2016 12:52 PM

Dec 2012
Wow I have a lot of questions after this episode. If all the mysteries are explained, the end will be great
Jun 6, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 2011
tinybunnvevo said:
BaptizED said:
This episode was even messier than Big Order's.
But I feel something big is going to happen in the last 2 eps
Idk but is this just stupid or deep?

I have to disagree with you here, nothing is messier than Big Order lmfao.

Also, I don't think it's stupid, I also feel like something else COULD be coming, then again this show could disappoint, but I still want to hold out hope that there's another twist behind the corner.

I think the show's a mess but I finally started getting interested 1-2 episodes ago anyway. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Jun 6, 2016 1:52 PM

Nov 2009
I'm pretty disappointed. I had very high hopes for this show. My opinion of it has gone up and down, but after this cluster-fuck episode, it's definitely back down. I didn't even really understand half of it, and at the beginning I was worried I had missed an episode in the middle because it seemed to jump location. Either way, this may be the show that breaks me of watching airing shows. It gets too confusing to watch something that is complicated (or tries to be complicated) when there is a week in-between episodes to forget what happened. >_>

It was a good try, Mayoiga, but these last two episodes had better be amazing if you want me to have a decent opinion of you.
Jun 6, 2016 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
_sakuJo_ said:
I cannot avert my eyes from this trainwreck. What is this even...

my exact reaction to this weeks episode

Jun 6, 2016 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
I see this anime wants to be sooo damn epic, but I just can't feel anything. Still boring story and still empty characters and some more bullshit explanations...
Jun 6, 2016 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Looks like glasses guy was completely right about Koharun. Also, what's that stereotypical girl's problem, Maimai? Reiji not feeling the same for Masaki means he's an "enemy of all women"? Lol, okay.

Can't even describe this episode accurately.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jun 6, 2016 3:28 PM

Apr 2011
was it ever revealed that Koharun was a scientist/researcher in the previous episodes?

Because given by the fact that Kamiyama was more or less the same age as Koharun 2/3 years ago until Nanaki happened, it seems like Koharun is the antagonist (and might've been involved with Kamiyama) although I do not know the motive or reason for being so, other than my simple guess of FOR LE RESEARCH LULZ.

It's disappointing that Mayoiga picked up the pace at episode 10 like fucking really. The truth gets revealed, the people who know the truth come out of the shadows, and the anime only has two episodes to wrap it up. I guess the solution won't be that difficult to find, huh.

edit: really like the suspense ost going on near the end (y)

... I think Yottsun met his Nanaki earlier than everyone else because his trauma was not as deep as the others. That can also give a reason why they still look human. What a shame too, I'd love to see Yottsun battling classical music with FUCKING RAP!! YO

Nanaki Village can also be seen as the "fast-working in less than a minute miracle healing cure-all drug" that people affected by psychological trauma can take to easily get rid of their traumas, at a price and with some sneaky fine printing about fighting your trauma
KomomoJun 6, 2016 3:48 PM
Jun 6, 2016 4:38 PM

Oct 2015
seizonsha said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

I can't tell if you guys are joking or not...

Just in case:
I never expected gore, murder or anything the likes of this anime. Just looking at the track-record of the people behind the idea (Mizushima and diomedia) and you know that this wasn't going to be hardcore horror.
But what depth and symbolism are you talking about? The anime managed to throw its last parts of a coherent message or plot out of the window while driving in this episode.

But thank you for telling me that I am apparently 15 years younger than I am ^___^

I wasn't joking. But I don't wanna bag on anyone who thought this was a bad show. I won't deny it was rushed, but honestly in the beginning the pacing was slow so I didn't have high expectations to begin with? But i'm just glad the plot went somewhere, and I'm glad it went where it did. I'll admit the actual execution of the story progression wasn't the best but idk...with all the twists and escapes I just liked it.
Jun 6, 2016 7:43 PM

Sep 2008
Like most people probably feel, this show didn't turn into what we expected when we watched Ep 1. That isn't necessarily bad, it's nice to be fooled sometimes, but things are way too rushed now. I think if they had more episodes they could have done a better job with this story. But there are now only 2 or 3 more episodes and they are picking up the pace at a ridiculous level. Just too many revelations and shit going on all at once. The whole mood of the show has changed. And it really isn't even that suspenseful anymore since we know the "monsters" don't kill anyone. Still, it's an OK show (just "OK") and I'll watch until the end. And I'm sure there will be a few more ass-pulls before it's over LOL.
Jun 7, 2016 1:41 AM
Apr 2016
The only thing I could agree to is that they made a 75% progression in a single episode, which is not always a good thing AND not a bad thing for a psychological drama centered on society and it's misfits. Negated. They just do the whole idea in the last two episodes, which is how it is supposed to be with the ... "build-up".
Re:formed
Jun 7, 2016 7:22 AM

Dec 2015
All right, this anime has gotten out of control totally... wth am I watching anyways?
Jun 7, 2016 7:54 AM
Mar 2012
Two most horny guys escaped the village.

"wow, he's being real with us!" CLAP CLAP CLAP. Ya show got real again, so surprising & mind boggling. Super rushed but Kamisama explanations made sense, same dude who warned Masaki & Reiji.

Yottsun's Nanaki is classical music parents.
Nanaki=monster past, but it's part of their self so cutting it off (Masaki said overcome it) causes Kami to age rapidly.
That cairn maybe a teleport point for Kami.
Cool that's rare for horror genre. The risk isn't death but rapid aging.
Lion backstory. She looks like from Kuma Miko. Her death detector is real, but gets used by mom for profit, another awful mom.
Reiji special ability: spy on other's Nanaki. But he himself seems emotionally "dead".
Masaki unrequited love (cousin incest?). Where's she?
Maimai lol full rage mode Lovepon#2 against Reiji.
Judge & Jack working for Koharun to keep folks in village.
Koharun = BIG BOSS. So messed up, is she a witch, and the song a spell?
The mob all getting fatigued, possible fog/poison.
Jun 7, 2016 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
So Mitsumune actually managed to escape from the village. And Yottsun escaped too, so they are both alive and probably safe.
The guy who wrote the plot of this anime probably is smoking something xD since I did not realize almost anything ahaha
Koharun is their boss?wtf is happening there omg xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 7, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2014
I just don't know what to say at this point
Jun 7, 2016 9:23 AM

Sep 2008
I'm thinking that Koharun maybe isn't human or is a really old human. She needs people to keep coming to the village and stay there. When they eventually leave she gets another group to go there. Maybe she is drawing their energy to stay alive or young, that's why they are all getting so lethargic. If nobody was around, after a while she would turn into a 100 year old lady or morph into some creature and maybe die.

Someone on here said there was a scene where there were 2 Koharuns. If that's true, maybe there is a real Koharun and a creature that took her form.

I don't know, just an idea. With this show, any kind of ass-pull is possible.
Jun 7, 2016 2:18 PM

Jan 2014
How am I even supposed to feel about all this? Jack, come back and don't follow that evil bitch. SHIZUO 2.0 TRUSTED HER. Speedstar, you gotta get a hold of yourself. Your boyfriend is coming back for you.
Jun 7, 2016 2:19 PM

Dec 2009
Honestly it wasn't a bad episode. I actually like that we got some answers and I enjoyed seeing Yottsun again and I loved the whole "God" name thing being played up. I'm wondering how Mitsumune will get everyone out of Nanaki village if letting go to their past traumas rapidly ages them. Also dat cliff hanger with Koharun...that bitch...
Jun 7, 2016 2:30 PM
Apr 2014
Ok they are fucking with us, right? There is no way someone would actually think of a story like that... who the fuck comes up with this shit -.-

I mean I'm kinda glad we finally got some answers but why is everybody still alive and why is Koharun suddenly evil again? And why do both Jacks follow her like that? Seriously. I can't decide if it would have been better if they ended this with some loose open end or with that shit we just got thrown at us.

I was really hooked up with this episode until that final scene.

/rant over

xxmbmxx said:

Someone on here said there was a scene where there were 2 Koharuns. If that's true, maybe there is a real Koharun and a creature that took her form.

I don't know, just an idea. With this show, any kind of ass-pull is possible.

TBH that would be the one way out for the writes I'd actually accept as "good". If this ends with the one everybody suspected in the beginning actually being evil it was the biggest waste of an interesting setup (in theory) ever.

I can just repeat myself. This felt like the writer just was bored as fuck and tried to think of the worst plot twist you could possibly think of just because he can.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.