Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 1, 2016 6:50 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
The yearbook pictures in the start were really cute ESPECIALLY HAYAMI !!!

COMPLETELY SUPPORTING E CLASS IF KOROSENSEI WAS REAL I WOULD DO THE SAME !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 14, 2016 4:21 AM

Aug 2010
The first part was hilarious! The second half though...things are getting serious. I hope the students and Korosensei can see each other one last time before he dies...
Dec 31, 2016 4:14 AM

Sep 2015
His dedication to E class is amazing. No matter what he is going to get the year book done. Of course you have the corrupt twisted media.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jul 20, 2017 12:19 AM

May 2013
lol at those One Piece references X)
Jul 25, 2017 11:10 PM
Mar 2014
30,000 selfies. lol wow, that camera must have a quick shutter speed.

10x a day? lol Irina's going to end up killing Karasuma, I don't think he can handle doing it [italic]that[/italic] often. Better start slipping him aphrodisiacs now Irina, Japanese men are notorious for their low sex drives.

What's with all the One Piece references? lol, must be Koro-sensei's favorite anime.

I thought Koro-sensei said that if all the students held him down at once he couldn't get away, yet here he is carrying them all plus a giant bag all over the world. Guess he was just messing with them when he told them that after all.

That little girl that Nagisa tutors has the same pure black eyes that the original Shinigami had. It's probably just a coincidence.

They didn't even let Koro-sensei finish the yearbook before trying to fry him. C'mon guys, be sporting.

And his last wish is to see them all again. Gah, why don't you just kill my heart now. I hope the kids can save him, and, if not, kill him themselves before the other guys can, if that's what they all want.
Aug 24, 2017 2:07 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Korosensei.
LMAO at Korosensei bombing the photo at Mach speed.
LMAO at Korosensei using filter.
LMAO We finally get to see Mimura on air guitar.
LMAO at Okajima.
LMFAO at Fuwa's pic with OP.
Poor Nagisa. LMAO
Give me that pic of Hinano and Touka together at the festival.
lol at Hinano so cute in that costume.
Touka can be my cowgirl any day. Dat oppai.
LMAo at Bitch-sensei.
lol at Karasuma and Bitch-sensei's cosplay.
lol at Krorsensei saying gum gum slingshot.
Nagisa on another date with Sakura.
Nagisa decided to be a teacher.
Holy crap! What is that?
Listen to Touka. Her words are absolute.
How dare you bastards take advantage of my Hinano when she's crying. I'll kick your asses. Side note: Hinano so cute.
Nagisa got bodied.
lol at Korosensei.
LMAO at Fuwa's DB avatar.
lol at Terasaka.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 5, 2018 1:21 PM

Apr 2013
Those chatmessages were fun to read. So the last 4 episodes will be them trying to rescue Korosense, will they succeed? Who knows, it really could go every way from this point except him blowing up the earth ^^
Feb 9, 2018 8:26 AM

May 2017
Uh... So the government isn't tracking their phones?
Apr 1, 2018 12:16 AM
Nov 2017
I almost cried in this episode. It was a feels train where the 1st half was all comic and then the 2nd half got all tearjerker. The media was twisting the news making me feel worse. Koro-Sensei last wish to see his students really got me.
Apr 25, 2018 11:52 AM

Oct 2013
Karasuma is a heavily underrated character. I've enjoyed him a lot over the entire series.

I honestly suspected the kids would somehow find a way to "save the day," but judging by the posts here... I'm getting the suspicion that's not the case. =/

I'm preparing for the feels.

lol @ the texts.

k
and screw you

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 14, 2019 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
Koro-sensei you stalker lol. That One Piece reference. Karma's well-built body! Irina thinking about fucking Karasuma all day. Those photos flying in the air was heartwarming. They're tying up the character relationships before they start getting serious for the ending. We're in it for a wild roller coaster ride.

Even if the chances of Koro-sensei blowing up is less than 1%, there's still a chance in the end. Saving Koro-sensei was too good to be true. Karasuma ended up breaking free from his duty-bound character entrusting the students like that. So the next laser will fire in a week. They only got 3 hours to save Koro-sensei so they've been preparing for the last few days while Koro-sensei is finishing up the yearbook.

The government really got Koro-sensei in a pinch. Everything happened so suddenly that he didn't have the time to react. I teared up when he said his final wish was to see the students one last time. Who knew the most heartfelt and impactful moment was just Koro-sensei staring at the window wishing to see his students for the last time. They really built up the story very well to that part. The ending is going to tear my heart into pieces.
Dull_LullMay 14, 2019 12:29 PM
May 26, 2019 9:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh boy, this is so not going to end well! Better prepare my tissues for round two now (the first being episodes 15&16)!

Entertaining first half with the goofy Korosensei as always! Okajima’s photo though and apparently he does weirder stuff, god hard to imagine any worse than that honestly. Korosensei’s aim of taking 10,000 pics xD but at least he got three-tenth of that. And more actually, especially loved that wedding pic from Bitch/Karasuma xD.

Moving on, Nagisa seems to have found a way to use his assassination skills to teaching. That was great to see! And then the intense second half...

Karasuma’s secret message to the kids is well delivered, good that. Some frightening things the humans have come up with but then they go on to thrash on him through media, yikes like the usual. At least the kids are not backing off. Seeing the text messages along with the ED just made things a lot more emotional. Karma requesting for leadership just goes to show things bout to get dirty! And what, we’re already down to three hours!!! They’re really coming all guns blazing at my poor Kokoro.

Looks like I’ll be having red eyes in school tomorrow. Rip me, lol. Can’t wait to see what the finale has in store for us! I’m definitely not expecting an all-happy ending and my eyes are already swelling up seeing those final moments from the episode. You’ll meet the kids again Korosensei, I’m sure you’ll! So Good luck making the photo album Korosensei, and please deliver it!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 26, 2019 9:41 AM

Jun 2017
so,can someone explain to me why the hell they waited the whole week just doing reconnaissance and only decided to move 3 hours before the 2nd attack? because that was astonishingly dumb >_>.

also,i love how nagisa tried to spin what karasuma said into "you do it guys" even though the connection he made makes no sense lol. wanted to convince himself that karasuma was actually a good guy and not a liar i guess >_>.

and i wanted to see a few of their "around the world" trip pictures lol.
Jun 3, 2019 11:46 AM

May 2016
I can feel some tears coming on...
From the beginning of season one (and I haven't read the manga yet) I've been desperately wanting to know who will kill Koro-sensei. I cannot wait any longer!!
Apr 8, 2020 6:33 PM
Jun 2013
lol at koro taking private pics and its funny that ms bitch is super happy in the background. I wonder if the doing it ten times a day was true. Ah dam of course the government is slinging bs.
souledge94Apr 8, 2020 6:36 PM
Apr 20, 2020 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
Those are some of the best pictures I have seen, What a truly loving sensei. now shit has hit the fan, no looking back.. how will this shit end eeeek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 20, 2020 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
Those are some of the best pictures I have seen, What a truly loving sensei. now shit has hit the fan, no looking back.. how will this shit end eeeek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 4, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2019
the media as usual... this is gonna turn out sad
Jun 9, 2020 10:25 PM
Mar 2017
elior1 said:
Tokoya said:
You and me both buddy
me too i gonna cry at those final episodes

What are you guys talking about? I'm already crying!
Sep 25, 2020 11:40 AM

May 2018
Lol that wedding dress photo

Wow the laser satellite just appeared out of nowhere xD
Oct 15, 2020 4:11 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was full of laughs, memories, thrills, pain, feels and One Piece references (and a Kenshin reference too). Perfect.
Oct 17, 2020 3:48 AM

Jun 2020
Whoa things have change, the half of this episode was very funny but now this? Oh c'mon give me a break don't tell me.... Arggggg!! Well I guess there's nothing can do.

I hope Koro-sensei is doing well and I hope that the kids do well.
Nov 15, 2020 1:01 PM
Sep 2013
"There can't possibly be anything for a super-creature like me to fear this late in the game. But if I could have one wish...

I'd like to see them one last time"

^That + ED alright I'm in tears now... fuck.
Dec 13, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2019
Ofc something had to happen :(
I dont think Koro-sensei is going to live and I hate that.
The first half was incredibly funny tho, but man THAT OST at the enddd!!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 21, 2020 2:18 AM

May 2020
From the beginning, it was funny.
But towards the end, it gets sad. *Sighs* The ending ost gets me hard.
Feb 1, 2021 2:57 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I really had some tears in my eyes there ;c

Aug 15, 2021 5:42 AM

Jul 2021
The episode started off fun and playful. Karasuma and bitch sensei wedding cosplay was much needed.

Shit got real in the second half. Trapping koro sensei, media changing stories however they want. Koro sensei saying he wants to see them one last time hit me in the feels man.
Aug 19, 2021 6:10 AM

Feb 2021
Aye Nagisa decided to become a sensei after all!

Bitch sensei sure is horny for Karasuma lmaooo.

Uh oh the govt.'s final assassination is underway and they have a giant ass laser.

Looks like the students will commit the final assassination before the govt. gets to it.

Jan 19, 2022 12:01 PM

Jul 2021
Koro sensei is trapped and there is nothing he can do to free himself.
I hope the E-class students' plan works.
asdasdsadad
Jun 15, 2022 9:19 AM

Dec 2018
i got really emotional at the end there
poor sensei sitting alone looking at the pictures waiting to die
:'[
i watched this series after vivy, pls don't make me cry again
Sep 27, 2022 6:49 PM

Feb 2019
i so love the detail of showing the group chat and what profile pictures everyone had. every single one feels like it fits. such a great detail. that montage with the song got me so emotional
"Do you believe in gravity?"
Oct 16, 2022 4:37 PM

Aug 2019
Oh no it’s starting
Nov 12, 2022 5:09 AM

Nov 2020
Now I have to prepare myself for the end! C'mon E Class...
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Nov 27, 2022 10:45 AM
Sep 2022
anime only here, and I loved this episode! im gonna throw up cause I'm getting an ominous feeling shits gonna go down :(
Sep 26, 2023 11:59 AM

Aug 2019
wonder if korosensei has any cool pictures of kaede.... i mean she did spend one whole year acting someone else at school so i wonder if korosensei got any pics from her freetime that would have ruined her plans. though that seems like a no considering how surprised he was when kaede came out

flat forever
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2023 12:55 AM

Nov 2023
What a sad part that first part was
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

319 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.