Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 2, 2016 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the missing page was found after all. More flashbacks and the promise between Raku and the girls. I think the story is coming to a close soon and I'm curious to see when Raku will reunite with Chitoge again. Somewhat interesting to see all these girls and Raku's connection in the past from Onodera's point of view.
Stark700Jun 2, 2016 6:24 AM
Jun 2, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 2012
I was trying to see if Komi would throw a swerve at us it's not likely but considering Kosaki and Chitoges characters I would doubt either of them would even be able to make a promise. Neither of them even remembered the events yet Yui and Marika remembered everything.
Jun 2, 2016 9:43 AM
Mar 2016
Jakerams said:
I was trying to see if Komi would throw a swerve at us it's not likely but considering Kosaki and Chitoges characters I would doubt either of them would even be able to make a promise. Neither of them even remembered the events yet Yui and Marika remembered everything.

Yeah but Komi already out ruled Marika and Yui, so there are only two girls left, and that's them, the two girls Raku has loved all along.

Anybody got a link to the raws?
Jun 2, 2016 12:22 PM

Jun 2015
I get it!
I know Chitoge is going to win!
My ship never stood a chance! it was obvious!
Now please just...
Jun 2, 2016 12:31 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I would have said the non-Chitoge ships just got sunk harder than ever with this, except they were already at Davy Jones' Locker since long ago
Jun 2, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2012
I thought so Chitoge was the promise girl as most of us thought
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jun 2, 2016 2:47 PM

Apr 2016
I cant find the chapter. Anyone have a link?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2016 3:43 PM
Jul 2013
Fukuoka1999 said:
It's on Mangafast.online right now.
Jun 2, 2016 3:45 PM

Apr 2016
Doommaker said:
Fukuoka1999 said:
It's on Mangafast.online right now.

Thank you. I was looking for it for some time but could not find it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2016 3:52 PM

Apr 2016
I just read the chapter and did the chapter end with chitoge saying that shes going to tell raku " Marry ... " as in we dont know who she is referring to or is it saying that she is the promised girl? I didnt quite get what it was trying to say. I'm probably just being dumb.
Jun 2, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 2015
Man, it's all but been explicitly confirmed Chitoge is the promise girl, not like it matters honestly, pretty clear she was going to win anyway.

Hopefully we get to the end soon.
Jun 2, 2016 9:14 PM

Jan 2008
I cant help but feel like we will get one last twist and turns out Chitoge is not the promise girl, after all the chapter ends with her saying she will make the promise but hasn't actually done it. I feel like someone else will beat her to the punch. Maybe Raku makes the promise with Onodera before Chitoge even got the chance to make her promise to him. Though I still think Chitoge will win in the end.
Jun 2, 2016 9:51 PM
May 2015
there is no doubt,komi always make chitoge "the golden heroine" compare the other, and let me guess, next will be a war between mafia and ganker raku trying to meet princess chitoge and help by 3 angel marika, yui and kosaki. but he cant make it

just my theory, dont be serious
Jun 2, 2016 10:10 PM

Jul 2015
#TEAMCHITOGE

I'm so glad that my girl is finally going to win :') I'm so proud. The fact that I feel that this manga is coming to a close soon makes me sad tho.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the author just threw another curve ball and introduced some new character who ends up being the promise girl. Nothing ever surprises me with Nisekoi anymore.

caught in the wonder
Jun 2, 2016 10:32 PM
Aug 2015
I honestly figured Kosaki was the promise girl, though I knew towards the end that he'd choose Chitoge anyways.
I'm glad we at least got to see some resolution for the other girls, though. Tsugumi's sinking was particularly feelsy for me, but that may have just been because I liked her almost as much as Chitoge.
Jun 2, 2016 11:00 PM
Jun 2016
im with team Chitoge but it seems like Onodera is the promise girl . I think onodera make a promise before Chitoge says that she wants to make promise with Raku . Think again with whats Raku's mom said in Chapter 218 (if im not mistaken). Komi might so creative and twist the plot.lol
Jun 3, 2016 12:10 AM

Jun 2015
Isn't it still too early to declare victory? :/ (Though, #TeamChitoge ftw!)

I'm afraid there'll be another plot twist. And anyway, it's amazing that how they really don't remember anything at all, but suddenly remember everything (or not) within 1 chapter *sigh*

Come on, few chapters remaining...
Jun 3, 2016 1:11 AM

Oct 2014
Even if chitoge is the promise girl, the promise doesn't matter anymore, remember? Its all about Raku's feelings from now on. So, we never know what will happen until the end..

#TEAMCHITOGE
why
Jun 3, 2016 2:36 AM

Oct 2015
Come on guys, It will makes no sense if Raku end up with someone other than Chitoge. I mean it took like 198 episodes for him to realize he likes her after he always has feeling with Onodera, then he will still go for Ono just because he has been likes her for very long time ?
The promise has really tiny effect with his decision though.
#TEAMCHITOGE
Jun 3, 2016 3:06 AM
Jan 2016
Wow i just read the chapter, and Kosaki and Chitoge remember everything. And in Koaski's memory Raku has made his own harem in his childhood. Lol
And so... The end is in sight, the possibly promised girl is Chitoge, well.... i don't know lol

Hoping the best for Komi-sensei for next week
5/5
Jun 3, 2016 4:01 AM
Jan 2016
This is my guess I also saw someone post this in the forums.
Chitoge is the "real" promise girl while Onodera is the "fake" promise girl aka. the girl Dense guy saw on the rock he made a promise with now this might look ridiculous but it might actually fit this scenario Chitoge was the 1st who thought about making a promise thus the last panel. Now Onodera knowing this also liked Dense guy that time? (very possible) made a promise with raku behind everyones back ahead of Chitoge thus Raku's mothers words that Chitoge might get hurt if she knew. Now Onodera might look like a bad girl in this scenario but she isn't she was just a child at that time we all know we do stupid promises during childhood like wanting to marry someone etc. I won't blame or hate Onodera for this she's a kind girl but kindness won't always succeed in Love you also need to make a move which she failed really badly even when she had a huge lead on Chitoge. I root for Chitoge cause this manga is all about Dense guy's relationship with Chitoge blooming into Love. This two "promise" is actually what will decide who the real promise girl is and its Chitoge. This is my theory on this matter and it is a possible outcome. But Let's face it this manga would not even make sense if Dense guy won't choose Chitoge.
Chitoge= The person who dense guy want to be with forever ( see chapter 199 and it will make sense)
Onodera= Dense guy's ideal woman and crush yamato nadeshiko (Implied in chapter 0)
Jun 3, 2016 6:45 AM
May 2015
Flydaez said:
Come on guys, It will makes no sense if Raku end up with someone other than Chitoge. I mean it took like 198 episodes for him to realize he likes her after he always has feeling with Onodera, then he will still go for Ono just because he has been likes her for very long time ?
The promise has really tiny effect with his decision though.
#TEAMCHITOGE

as Johnny Depp once said “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

Team Chitoge <3

Just so its out there... Chitoge might have meant for everyone to "marry" -_- but that would be super lame xD
Jun 3, 2016 7:07 AM

Dec 2015
Yay, #TEAMCHITOGE for the win! Can't wait for the next chapter^^
Jun 3, 2016 8:26 AM
Jun 2016
content://com.sec.android.app.sbrowser/readinglist/0603232028.mhtml
Nisekoi 220 indonesian version
Jun 3, 2016 8:29 AM
Mar 2016
PAGE 13 and 15 are missing at mangamint! oh well I got the gist!
So Komi decided not to make any twist at the end, I kind of saw that coming, but I was hoping otherwise.

So the end draws so near, and Kosaki remembers all. Can't wait to see the conversation between Chitoge and Raku.
Now we just have to wait some more -_- as there is nothing really to analyze from this chapter, its pretty straight forward. This also kind of explains all the keys, sense Chitoge made the promise with everyone else.
So the time is coming to finally say good bye to Nisekoi, I mean we knew it was, but just kind of sad.

Meanwhile there is nothing that can fill the void . . . until next week.
Jun 3, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2016
Poor Marika... I mean, the first time she knew she had no chances before going to USA it was hard but now that Raku friendzoned her so hard... Damn xD Not even the ashes remained from that 'ship'

So... Chitoge made that promise to Raku? Nothing new honestly. But it's like Kosaki still has something to offer since that's just a flashback. It's all up to Raku's decision though, but we all know the answer :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 3, 2016 5:38 PM

Apr 2015
Poor Onodera and Marika ='(.

Anyway #Chitoge woop woop.

I wonder how Raku will react when he meets the promised girl.
Jun 3, 2016 6:20 PM

May 2015
ANOTHER ROUTE, THIS SERIES WILL MORE BEING COMPLICATED
Jun 3, 2016 8:37 PM

Sep 2013
Hmm Chitoge's previous house/mansion is huge lol. The last page of the picture book was found and it contains a happy ending aka prince and princess end up together and lived happily ever after.

I wonder what Chitoge found under the rock. Also, they were all so cute in the last part quq They all didn't want to separate and Yui encouraging them to make a promise so they could meet again in the future. Then Chitoge boldly declaring that she will make a promise with Raku that when they meet again, they'll marry.

The thing is, for all we know, the other girls could've promised the same thing. Who was first? That is the question. We're still not sure, but go Chitoge >w<
Jun 4, 2016 1:43 AM

Oct 2011
minnydesu said:
The thing is, for all we know, the other girls could've promised the same thing. Who was first? That is the question. We're still not sure, but go Chitoge >w<

And for all we know, none of them may have promised anything about marriage after all, or they may all have been rejected by Raku.
Jun 4, 2016 3:56 AM

Sep 2013
crevette said:
minnydesu said:

And for all we know, none of them may have promised anything about marriage after all, or they may all have been rejected by Raku.

Yup. Now that you mentioned it, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case lol
Jun 4, 2016 10:12 AM

Dec 2015
The suffering never stops.
Jun 4, 2016 8:20 PM

Nov 2011
Ill still stick to Kosaki being the promise girl, but my god at this point its like beating a dead horse...just end it already Komi.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 4, 2016 11:17 PM
Jun 2011
SoraSenpai said:
Ill still stick to Kosaki being the promise girl, but my god at this point its like beating a dead horse...just end it already Komi.
you mean beat kosaki since komi beat her hard with all those hints
Jun 5, 2016 4:24 AM

Apr 2014
plot twist: Chitoge is the promised girl but Raku will choose Onodera.

what, I can still dream, can I

#teamOnodera til the end
Jun 5, 2016 8:18 AM

Jul 2015
Make it end already, come on !!!
Jun 5, 2016 8:36 AM
Jun 2016
Man, I'm team Onodera. Sucks to be one though. I had to see the possibility of Raku going with Onodera shrink every episode :p she's just so cute tho haha. Anyways, my last hope of Onodera winning was the plot twist, since there are usually plot twists. However, right now the manga is saying Chitoge is the promise girl, so the plot twist will probably happen there and the ending would be Kosaki promise girl Chitoge with Raku. I mean, don't we agree the promise girl and the one with Raku will be different? And..right now there is a high possibility of plot twist and Onodera becoming the promise girl but rejected by Raku. Such a bummer :p, anyways whoever wins, this manga was one of my favorites and I hope to see the ending soon.
Jun 5, 2016 8:40 AM
Jun 2016
BernieSorbet said:

#teamOnodera til the end

Yeah, I'm team Onodera too. I actually think Onodera could be the promise girl with the plot twist, but sadly enough prrooobaabeky Chitoge will be chosen oh no :(
Onodera once said if it was Raku, he would reject nicely...OH WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SAY THAT I just threw my hopes after that lol
Jun 5, 2016 8:48 AM

Mar 2016
Wait... It says "we're" o3o, harem route?
Jun 5, 2016 8:57 AM

May 2009
BernieSorbet said:

#teamOnodera til the end

Total delusion. Did you forget what was chapter titled True Love about?
Jun 5, 2016 10:09 AM
Mar 2016
All aboard SS Chitoge.
Jun 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:
BernieSorbet said:

#teamOnodera til the end

Total delusion. Did you forget what was chapter titled True Love about?

oh please don't rub anymore salt on the wound. we're already dying a slow and painful death as it is
Jun 5, 2016 10:26 AM

Mar 2013
Meanwy, team Onodera:
Jun 5, 2016 10:28 AM
Mar 2015
We can endure this suffering few more chapters and we will reach the end !!
They are so cute when they are small

Goodluck with your ships
Jun 5, 2016 2:27 PM
Jan 2012
But what if, Kosaki-chan made the promise first before Chitoge-chan does?
Ehh, see. Right?
Just leave me alone with my delusions.

T.T
Jun 5, 2016 4:05 PM

Apr 2011
Eh, it seems that Chitoge is the promise girl, but somehow I still keep thinking that it's more likely to be Onodera. Thing is just that I can't see Onodera making that promise earlier than Chitoge while knowing that Chitoge was planning to do it. She isn't that kind of backstabbing, sneaky girl. She has too much dignity and cares too much about her friends to do it like that. Also, she's just really too shy and never takes any initiative so can't do it on her own, so either Chitoge had to push her to do it or Raku must have asked her first.

Also think there's some very small chance for Onodera, but honestly that would just suck. Just think about it from an objective viewpoint: Raku goes all the way to Chitoge, with all this drama and then rejects her? While she has no knowledge of being an option? While Raku actually showed interest in her and declared in his head that his feelings towards her were 'true love'? That would make the whole story premise pointless and make this story your run of the mill harem/who's he gonna choose story. Chitoge ending is better, so I just hope it will be not too cliche and well written/of the same quality as chapter 199 and 200.

(Note: it's kind of sad seeing how many people (have been) treat(ing) Raku as an empty self-insert character, and throwing the whole 'x' girl is best girl so she is also supposed to be with Raku, while never trying to reason with whom Raku has the best chemistry...)
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Jun 5, 2016 5:27 PM
Jun 2016
Dianga-12 said:
Eh, it seems that Chitoge is the promise girl, but somehow I still keep thinking that it's more likely to be Onodera. Thing is just that I can't see Onodera making that promise earlier than Chitoge while knowing that Chitoge was planning to do it. She isn't that kind of backstabbing, sneaky girl. She has too much dignity and cares too much about her friends to do it like that. Also, she's just really too shy and never takes any initiative so can't do it on her own, so either Chitoge had to push her to do it or Raku must have asked her first.

Also think there's some very small chance for Onodera, but honestly that would just suck. Just think about it from an objective viewpoint: Raku goes all the way to Chitoge, with all this drama and then rejects her? While she has no knowledge of being an option? While Raku actually showed interest in her and declared in his head that his feelings towards her were 'true love'? That would make the whole story premise pointless and make this story your run of the mill harem/who's he gonna choose story. Chitoge ending is better, so I just hope it will be not too cliche and well written/of the same quality as chapter 199 and 200.

(Note: it's kind of sad seeing how many people (have been) treat(ing) Raku as an empty self-insert character, and throwing the whole 'x' girl is best girl so she is also supposed to be with Raku, while never trying to reason with whom Raku has the best chemistry...)

On that note I believe Onodera should be the winner and I think everyone has it all wrong. First off when have you ever heard of someone being around someone for 1.5 years and calling them their best friend and taking that many more months to realize they "slowly fell in love". And only because this girl said she had someone she liked. Meanwhile their relationship with the one they've been into for a while only got stronger. Anyway you look at it RakuxChitoge isn't presented very well. Chitoge is the promise girl. The theme of the story is about Raku choosing the girl he's in love with right now and not the promise girl. When Shuu asked him who pops into his head first if you look at the page closely Onodera clearly popped into his first since Manga reads from right to left. It'll be cliche as fuck and illogical if he got with Chitoge.
Jun 5, 2016 7:37 PM

Oct 2015
argh! come on few more chapters to see who raku chooses!
Jun 5, 2016 7:41 PM

Oct 2015
ICHIHIME1 said:
Dianga-12 said:

On that note I believe Onodera should be the winner and I think everyone has it all wrong. First off when have you ever heard of someone being around someone for 1.5 years and calling them their best friend and taking that many more months to realize they "slowly fell in love". And only because this girl said she had someone she liked. Meanwhile their relationship with the one they've been into for a while only got stronger. Anyway you look at it RakuxChitoge isn't presented very well. Chitoge is the promise girl. The theme of the story is about Raku choosing the girl he's in love with right now and not the promise girl. When Shuu asked him who pops into his head first if you look at the page closely Onodera clearly popped into his first since Manga reads from right to left. It'll be cliche as fuck and illogical if he got with Chitoge.

I don't see how it's illogical if he got with chitoge since raku spends more time with chitoge than with onodera sure he has a crush on onodera but that's just that
Jun 5, 2016 7:44 PM
May 2016
ICHIHIME1 said:
Dianga-12 said:

It wouldn't make since for Kosaki to win because she's always had the advantage to be with Raku but it never happened also Raku having feelings for her. Them being a couple would be also be kind of boring because they're both shy with each other .-. While with Chitoge we've had them both being with each other since the beginning starting as friends and slowly moving up relationship status which is normal. RakuxChitoge is presented well because they have a lot of time together and share lots of memories and with Shuu asking both girls came up at the same time not one before the other it was what he felt was the person who he has more true feelings and compatibility with and we know who that is. Also read the chapter that's called "True Love" it's saying who he feels more comfortable with so I'm sorry but OnoderaxRaku doesn't make sense.

#TeamChitoge 💕
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.