Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Mar 8, 2017 9:33 PM

May 2016
beccaroox said:
cool sigs, i used to make them a long time ago, tell me is there a waiting list for 1 of yours?

There is it's listing on the main post? :P
Mar 12, 2017 10:10 AM

May 2016
@Yukimera here is the name change you wanted
Mar 12, 2017 10:12 AM

Sep 2016
silverwhirlwind said:
@Yukimera here is the name change you wanted

DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
My god you're perfect.

Mar 12, 2017 10:13 AM

May 2016
MisterLuffy said:
Hello. I liked your graphics, and would like to make a request.

General Graphic
Size: 800x500
One Piece female characters: Nami, Robin, Boa Hancock, Vinsmoke Reiju, Paula, etc.
Color Scheme: Your choice

Thank you.

So I haven't really seen one piece and I sort of guessed on the other characters? To be honest some of them were hard to find good pictures of >.> Well here is the request I hope you like it!
Mar 12, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2016
Ene1Virus said:
Is it still okay to request? I'll just put what I was thinking in a spoiler so if you don't want another request then feel free to not do it. Also if you do take it, hope you like imagining.

I did have fun making it! It was easy to find some nice renders and the fractals were fun to play with ^.^
I tried to make your i match the candy apple stick! I hope you like it :)
Mar 12, 2017 1:26 PM

Jan 2016
silverwhirlwind said:
Ene1Virus said:
Is it still okay to request? I'll just put what I was thinking in a spoiler so if you don't want another request then feel free to not do it. Also if you do take it, hope you like imagining.

I did have fun making it! It was easy to find some nice renders and the fractals were fun to play with ^.^
I tried to make your i match the candy apple stick! I hope you like it :)

Glad to know you had fun making it ^_^ Can certainly tell since it looks very good. Thank you :)
Mar 12, 2017 6:24 PM

Sep 2011
silverwhirlwind said:
MisterLuffy said:
Hello. I liked your graphics, and would like to make a request.

General Graphic
Size: 800x500
One Piece female characters: Nami, Robin, Boa Hancock, Vinsmoke Reiju, Paula, etc.
Color Scheme: Your choice

Thank you.

So I haven't really seen one piece and I sort of guessed on the other characters? To be honest some of them were hard to find good pictures of >.> Well here is the request I hope you like it!

Thank you very much. It looks great.
Mar 12, 2017 8:57 PM

Jun 2016
Can you make me a forum set and profile ficture?

Forum set

Profile picture

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT PUT MY USERNAME ON ANY OF THE PICTURES. I'M PLANNING ON CHANGING IT AT SOME POINT.
Ultra7Mar 14, 2017 11:19 PM
Username is subject to change.
Mar 13, 2017 12:08 AM

May 2016
RavenSkye said:
HI! I'd like to request a profile picture please ^^

I really like the style that you made here

and if possible, may I have something like it? As for the characters, it could be Junko or Celes Thank you !
Celes 1
Celese 2
Junko 1
Junko 2

I went with a red color scheme for this wit a hint of purple if you can tell :P
I hope you like it!
Mar 13, 2017 7:28 AM

Aug 2012
silverwhirlwind said:
MawaruHime said:
Thank you very much!~ <33 You wrote my username in gif format made it looks cool :3 and it's okay regarding the heart sign because it's optional ^^ Sorry if I had trouble you with it before.
I don't know if you still had the file or not, but is it possible to change the background color (Green) of both my Sig and ava to different colors? Try these color codes, Color 1 (#ff7ba9), Color 2 (#af4073), Color 3 (#fe445c), Color 4 (#ee5b6b), Color 5 (#f54b7c), and I'll just see the every outcomes. Ohh, if you think there are similar colors (Not too much different colors even though the code is a bit different), then you may choose which color you like, so you don't have to try both colors. ^^
I know you're busy with other many requests, so yeah, it's okay if it's too much for you. ^^

Thank you again and sorry for the inconvenience in advance! m(__)m
And, I'm gonna use it in rotating signatures and here's the list.

So the darker the color got the worse it looked since I had a green overlay for the stars in the background.
Here are two colors I found were okay, the pink is the lightest one that you wanted to see, and I found a lighter purple that could also work.
If you want one of these I can change the avatar as well.

Thank you very much!~ Yes, please change the avatar to the pink ones as well! ^^
Mar 13, 2017 6:22 PM

May 2016
Diaboliqq said:
I was wondering if you can edit This picture ( effects , name , etc ) . I need it as a profile picture . Thx in advice :D

Edit : if you could change the "Shakugan no Shana" from This into
and make the photo look better ( if it is possible ) would be perfect :)

I made some generic color/lighting improvements to the profile picture, hope it is to your liking!
For the signature since I only had the jpg to work with I had to blend the original text out, so I apologize it might look a bit odd in the top right colors.
Other than that I sharpened the image to be less blurry and added an overlay to help fill the black space at the ends! Enjoy :)
Mar 14, 2017 1:55 AM

Jan 2017
silverwhirlwind said:
Diaboliqq said:
I was wondering if you can edit This picture ( effects , name , etc ) . I need it as a profile picture . Thx in advice :D

Edit : if you could change the "Shakugan no Shana" from This into
and make the photo look better ( if it is possible ) would be perfect :)

I made some generic color/lighting improvements to the profile picture, hope it is to your liking!
For the signature since I only had the jpg to work with I had to blend the original text out, so I apologize it might look a bit odd in the top right colors.
Other than that I sharpened the image to be less blurry and added an overlay to help fill the black space at the ends! Enjoy :)

It looks awesome :D Thx a lot:*
Mar 14, 2017 3:35 AM

May 2016
Rondalnis said:
Hello! I'd like a forum set of rapper Easy E please.

For avatar, I want an urban city/street background during night time.

For the signature, I want the similar thing, except there should be some graffiti in the background.

I want the signature to have small height and long length.

Finished! Hope you like it :)
Mar 14, 2017 4:30 AM

May 2016
Frostbytes said:
I would like to request a forum set.

Series:- umineko no naku ni koro ni

Characters- Beatrice and battler(preferably) or only lambdadelta

And my name on the sig maybe,

Thanks in advance. ^^

Here you are I hope you like it :)
Mar 14, 2017 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
silverwhirlwind said:
Frostbytes said:
I would like to request a forum set.

Series:- umineko no naku ni koro ni

Characters- Beatrice and battler(preferably) or only lambdadelta

And my name on the sig maybe,

Thanks in advance. ^^

Here you are I hope you like it :)

Thanks, it looks great.
Mar 14, 2017 5:21 PM

May 2016
Sakuto said:
Can I possibly get a Yuri on Ice or Takeru Takaishi profile pic? Please and thank you!

Here you are hope you like it! :)
Mar 15, 2017 6:40 PM

May 2016
Darek said:
I probably should be making it myself but I lack talent to make stuff cute so as much as I don't like requesting stuff, could you make me a profile pic?

Hope this is what you are looking for :) Couldn't reeally fit the chibi in there but I found a nice render (It was hard though not many pics of her out there)

P.S. Don't forget to put the name of the character it makes them easier to search >.>
Mar 16, 2017 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
silverwhirlwind said:
Darek said:
I probably should be making it myself but I lack talent to make stuff cute so as much as I don't like requesting stuff, could you make me a profile pic?

Hope this is what you are looking for :) Couldn't reeally fit the chibi in there but I found a nice render (It was hard though not many pics of her out there)

P.S. Don't forget to put the name of the character it makes them easier to search >.>

Thank you, looks great and yeah sorry I should've tell her name.
Mar 16, 2017 4:10 AM

May 2016
Tarotist said:
Yo! Long time, no talk! Doing well? I see that you've been getting some requests frequently. Mind if I make a request of my own?

This time I will be requesting a Profile Picture. It should not be too difficult, and I don't need it right away, so you can take your time with it.

Here is the image that I would like you to make into a custom profile picture:

Good luck!

I hope this is okay? ^.^ Gonna say that was a really nice picture to work with, new favorite character? (she looks like a puppet tor something)
Mar 16, 2017 4:33 AM

May 2016
carrey said:
Hello I would to request a profile picture:

Text: carrey.
Picture: Emma Watson.
Color scheme: Black and white.
Border: Yes.
Size: 225x350.

Thank you very much.

I hope you like it! :)
Mar 16, 2017 5:59 AM

Apr 2016
silverwhrilwind! Are you still accepting complicated requests such as a Youtube banner? I'm been using the one you created for almost a year now. If you still accept those type of requests let me know so i can post my request here :)

Youtube Banner

The recommended size of the banner is 2560 x 1440. The link below has important details of how to create a Youtube banner.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en

Here's the 3 images (put the blonde character on the center as she is the most important part here).

http://i.imgur.com/nHLwQ0H.png
http://i.imgur.com/nzpR98p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T2x3XtJ.jpg

Text: RenkaWong

Thank you!
RikkuMar 17, 2017 8:52 AM
Mar 16, 2017 6:31 AM

Nov 2016
Hello :)
Can I request for forum avatar, sig and profile picture?
I would like to have a Kuga Yuma from World Trigger profile picture and Killua from Hunter x Hunter for forum avatar (no text) and sig.
Just do whatever you like, except minimalist. No gif either. I like simple stuff :)
As for text, just my name will do but I don't want it to be too obvious or big. Small and hidden is better.
I dont mind the wait :) Thank you in advance.
Mar 16, 2017 11:17 AM

May 2016
@Rikku
Possibly :P Sure go ahead.
Mar 16, 2017 12:19 PM

May 2015
silverwhirlwind said:

I hope this is okay? ^.^ Gonna say that was a really nice picture to work with, new favorite character? (she looks like a puppet tor something)

WAIIIII! It looks great! But there is only one little problem: The Claw. It's too transparent and hidden in the flames. I need to be able to see it for that intimidation factor!

Also, wow, you got it right just from seeing her. She is a puppet! Well...sort of...
Mar 16, 2017 12:25 PM

May 2016
Tarotist said:
silverwhirlwind said:

WAIIIII! It looks great! But there is only one little problem: The Claw. It's too transparent and hidden in the flames. I need to be able to see it for that intimidation factor!

Also, wow, you got it right just from seeing her. She is a puppet! Well...sort of...

Sort of? :P
I masked out some of the flames blocking the claws is this okay?
Mar 16, 2017 12:31 PM

May 2015
silverwhirlwind said:
Tarotist said:

Sort of? :P
I masked out some of the flames blocking the claws is this okay?

Yeah, this will work. Great job! Thank you very much!

She's from Symphogear btw. I know you like your Yuri undertones, and Symphogear has got a lot of Yuri Undertones. ^_^
TarotistMar 18, 2017 12:27 AM
Mar 17, 2017 8:54 AM

Apr 2016
@silverwhirlwind

I edited my previous post with the request. Just be sure no one is around when working on those graphics haha.
Mar 17, 2017 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
@silverwhirlwind

Thank you for the profile picture! It looks great <3 ^_^ . Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been active lately :/ but Thanks again ~! :)
Mar 18, 2017 8:10 PM

Jul 2016
I tried my best to stay away _-_
But now I'm back :D
I'm sorry xD

I would like a forum set from you (once again :/, sorry xD)

Profile picture of Yuuji Kazumi (https://myanimelist.net/character/80891/Yuuji_Kazami)
from Grisaia no Kajitsu [https://myanimelist.net/anime/17729/Grisaia_no_Kajitsu]
(Any season is fine but one with him looking badass would be cool :D) [no minimalist please]

And the sig with an image of 2 girls (A sig with both wearing a swimsuit would be perfect :D):
[Same Anime]
Amane: (https://myanimelist.net/character/80899/Amane_Suou)
Yuria: (https://myanimelist.net/character/107109/Yuria_Harudera)
(Just those two, no one else including mc please)
And get my name somewhere visible on it please :D
TheRealMCMar 18, 2017 8:14 PM
Mar 19, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2017
Hey again:)

I'd love if you could change my current forum avatar and sig ( add a little black border to all 3 of them and maybe make the sig look sharper ... is this possible ? )

Thx:*
DiaboliqqJul 18, 2017 2:46 PM
Mar 19, 2017 11:07 PM

May 2016
carrey said:
silverwhirlwind said:

I hope you like it! :)

I loved it. But you could change the size.
Thank you very much.

Here is one that's longer I missed that detail when I was looking at it I guess... maybe if the test was bigger? :P
Mar 21, 2017 7:26 AM

Jun 2013
Hey @silverwhirlwind I'm glad you're still going strong with all these requests. Amazing work since I last visited you for my forum set. Browsed a few pages, getting better as you go, love it.

Now my request:

I want a forum set similar to Luna's sets here.
What I mean is how the Forum Avatar is the heashot and the signature finishes the headshot.

What do I want my avatar to consist of?
Just Senjougahara Hitagi and have my name somewhere in it of course, the girl in my profile pic/biography. She has alot of images to work with, I just have no idea for the life of me how to mentally configure a matching avatar/signature and want your professional help. I would prefer to have it black and white aswell. And if you don't mind, you could make multiple different ones if you end up finding alot of good references. I'll probably change my name one more time in a few days so whenever you make one, I'll probably sneak back here and ask for a re-name in the siggy.

Thanks a ton! It's fun to go through your thread on my free time. Good work.
LaurieMar 21, 2017 7:36 AM
Mar 21, 2017 8:46 AM

Jan 2016
Can I possibly get an Itachi,Madara or this one for a profile picture ? :3

I want only my name ''zedmeister'' on the picture and the pic size should be 184x184

Thanks in Advance and keep the good work! ;)
kok1chaMar 21, 2017 10:10 AM

Those who forgive themselves,and are able to accept their true nature... they are the strong ones.
Mar 25, 2017 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
silverwhirlwind said:
Sakuto said:
Can I possibly get a Yuri on Ice or Takeru Takaishi profile pic? Please and thank you!

Here you are hope you like it! :)

Thank you so much and sorry I didn't see it until now!
Mar 26, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2016
thelonelydalek said:

Forum set

Profile picture

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT PUT MY USERNAME ON ANY OF THE PICTURES. I'M PLANNING ON CHANGING IT AT SOME POINT.

I actually had these finished before I went on vacation but I accidently forgot to post them oops.... XD

Sooooo there was something really funky about the profile pic's hair in the render so I had to smooth it out a bit hope you don't mind >.>
Anyways hope you like them!
Mar 26, 2017 9:26 PM

Jan 2016
@silverwhirlwind Quick addition to my request ... for the females.. Hikari Takanashi(Interviews With Monster Girls)
I'm CapitalistGod btw...
ethotMar 26, 2017 10:15 PM
Mar 27, 2017 1:15 PM

Jun 2016
silverwhirlwind said:
thelonelydalek said:

Forum set

Profile picture

Thanks in advance.

I actually had these finished before I went on vacation but I accidently forgot to post them oops.... XD

Sooooo there was something really funky about the profile pic's hair in the render so I had to smooth it out a bit hope you don't mind >.>
Anyways hope you like them!
HOLY SMOKES! Those are amazing.

THANKS A LOT!
Mar 27, 2017 9:11 PM

Jun 2016
@silverwhirlwind Do you have a larger version of my signature and Profile image? I was thinking on using them for something else.

It's okay if you don't.
Mar 28, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2016
@thelonelydalek Sorry I do not! Just the sizes I posted.
Mar 28, 2017 6:14 PM
Mar 28, 2017 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Well I am requesting for a Profile Picture with this character:
https://myanimelist.net/character/12984/Kyousuke_Hyoubu

And, another request is to recommend me some Profile Graphics that will do look good on my profile...

OR

If you can do this, please take your time! I can wait patiently.
removed-userMar 28, 2017 6:44 PM
Mar 28, 2017 9:11 PM

Jun 2016
silverwhirlwind said:
@thelonelydalek Sorry I do not! Just the sizes I posted.
That's ok.

Once again, thanks a lot. Love them.
Mar 29, 2017 12:41 PM
Jul 2016
I want a Sengoku Nadeko set from Monogatari... She must be wearing her hat. I want the background of avatar to be grey or dark grey, add other features if possible, no animation...

As for the signature, she must be wearing her hat too, and I want the background to be a room with grey walls and other features..

I want her to not be smiling, if you can't find a picture of her not smiling in her hat, then any other image would be fine...

Mar 30, 2017 1:34 AM

Jan 2016
HAha! Another update to my favorites.. @silverwhirlwind

Tanya Degurechaff... if the highlighting is still there highlight her too along with the 5...
Mar 30, 2017 10:30 PM

May 2016
@Joven I hope this is okay! I think it looks a lot more put together but what do you think? Still working on the Malses, thought I would get this out since you have been waiting awhile :)
Mar 31, 2017 1:08 AM

Jan 2016
@silverwhirlwind That's more than okay...It's perfect, tbh. Thanks.
Mar 31, 2017 4:23 AM
Jul 2016
Just something I forgot to say, I don't want my username in my avatar and signature.....

Mar 31, 2017 8:29 AM

May 2016
@Joven Here is the male list!
Mar 31, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2016
@silverwhirlwind I changed my name from nqgsa to _Nagisa :)
Mar 31, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2016
I know that you just created something for me but I would like to request a Tanya Degurechaff signature.... just make it look as sinister as possible. Also, there's no need for my username but I would like this quote in the signature:

"The flames of hatred must be extinguished"

Thanks xD
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

10 by JKKH »»
2 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
6 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Today

2 by Cammell »»
12 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
Yesterday, 9:47 PM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Yesterday

0 by abambata »»
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.