Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2016 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The dream in the beginning was @.@. lol @ finding a DVD not appropriate for kids (no wonder he had weird dream in the beginning). That man lady teasing main brother x little brother pair for fun. Little brother experiencing rainy season and nose bleed. Male infirmary teacher's appearance. He mentions about his brother's popular appearance. Little brother got a bit of jealously with his brother talking to costumers from the host, and being a girl in front of main brother. So that's how megane brother understands little brother's condition.

Little saw the DVD and seems to confirm the weirdness of himself recently. Megane brother seems calm seeing them almost doing, and mother is coming to Japan next.

ED with main two.

One more ep. + OVA.
tsubasaloverJun 2, 2016 4:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 1, 2016 11:42 AM

Jan 2015

What the?! That nightmare is just too funny. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 1, 2016 12:15 PM

Nov 2015
Ok 1 more ep and I'm out of this. I now know which genre to avoid when thinking of anime. It's not like I would hesitate to watch even if this good quality. But nonetheless this ep threw in the "action" which was pending from a long time.
I'm still somewhat annoyed at how the drama unfolds in every ep. The comedy seems to be fading and I'm glad it only has 10.
Jun 1, 2016 12:16 PM

May 2014
Ahahahaha that nightmare LOL
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 1, 2016 12:35 PM

Feb 2016
I've been waiting for this episode forever! It took 8 long episodes to build up this one like damn. It's the same in the manga, it took a whole bunch of chapters to get there. I just love how Shima just turned a blind eye and even told them to take their time lol
I can't believe there's only one episode left though. I demand a season 2!

ED with Haru and Ren :3 Best ED
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Jun 1, 2016 12:37 PM

Sep 2015
I'm so weak for Haru and Ren! This episode had me bawling, it was too adorable and well, steamy. Still a bit salty @ lack of shower scene, needed more...Things. Well at least the manga is there for me to enjoy! Saddened that there is only 1 episode left but HMMM I hope the OVA makes up for the shower scene!

Ren feeling a little bit suicidal, made me cry. Got me in the heart. GAHHH, Shima's reaction to his bros in the office, 10/10, he is me. I am Shima. IMAGINE AKI'S????!!! Anyway, that thrust from Haru, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) had me rewinding to make up for the lack of wink wonk in the shower.

Ahh, Takamura-sensei! I loved his accent, ahaha Juuzen wanted a hot lady nurse. Ren's nosebleed was animated really well! Matter of fact, all the budget went into this episode! The sparkles, simply adorable, it blinded me with its cuteness. I was really looking forward to Ren and his...Desires. RENREN LOVES HARU SO MUCH, IT'S BAD FOR MY HEART.

Ah what else, I can only assume we'll be getting a second season since MAJOR cliff hanger. Unless they go for an anime only ending. Anyway, OTP for life, need more SL merch!
Jun 1, 2016 12:53 PM

Dec 2014
It seems Haru & Ren are official after this episode....

one episode to go.... then it will end...

I guess I was one of those expecting a second season but it does not seems likely
Jun 1, 2016 1:19 PM

Jun 2013
what is the chapter(s) in the manga bassed on this episode at the anime?

Armisrael
The fate of Destruction▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Deviant
is also the joy of Rebirth ▬ ▬▬Beast
Twtr
Arael
Jun 1, 2016 1:28 PM

Mar 2016
OH MY GOD

I was gasping so hard throughout this episode, it is sad to think there is only one more to go
Jun 1, 2016 1:33 PM
Aug 2015
Shima's reaction was perfect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybe he likes it, hopefully when I read the manga I can get some more of this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You know.. some action. The episode was gr8 nosebleed out of 10
Jun 1, 2016 2:05 PM

Dec 2012
damn right it was about time
now I'm hoping for the frick frack
Jun 1, 2016 2:29 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my god, that last scene was so hot.
And Shima's reactions are priceless xD
Jun 1, 2016 2:51 PM

Jul 2012
I love this episode so much! Ren is so innocent, I was basically smiling the entire episode. LOL but i feel like i'm going to hell for liking this idk. This is the first yaoi that has me feeling like I'm terrible for liking it. I love smut but the lack of it in this makes it better somehow. I wish there were more than 10 episodes because why!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2016 3:32 PM

Jan 2014
I'm confused. What the heck happened to Ren exactly? Pardon the ignorance but I don't recall something like what happened to him ever happened to me so I wouldn't know.

The rest of the episode was pretty hilarious as usual. The Nightmare was fun as hell.
Jun 1, 2016 4:02 PM
Jul 2011
BGMaxie said:
I'm confused. What the heck happened to Ren exactly? Pardon the ignorance but I don't recall something like what happened to him ever happened to me so I wouldn't know.

The rest of the episode was pretty hilarious as usual. The Nightmare was fun as hell.

He realized his love for Haru and got an erection.
Jun 1, 2016 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
No Shima is just too funny. No reaction at all. It's expected of Haru.
Jun 1, 2016 4:04 PM

Jan 2014
VampireXxBrianna said:

Is that really all there is to it? I searched for slangs of "backed up" and it said something of accumulating "way too much substance due to not jerking off", so it ticked me off. If it was just a boner then ok.
Jun 1, 2016 4:12 PM
Jul 2011
BGMaxie said:
VampireXxBrianna said:

Is that really all there is to it? I searched for slangs of "backed up" and it said something of accumulating "way too much substance due to not jerking off", so it ticked me off. If it was just a boner then ok.

Yeah, he never masturbated before, because he is so innocent, he didn't understand what was happening to him. So yes, he was "backed up," or sexually frustrated as well.
Jun 1, 2016 4:36 PM

Mar 2013
Josdavi said:
what is the chapter(s) in the manga bassed on this episode at the anime?

Each episode covers one chapter. So the 9th episode covers the 9th chapter. :)
Jun 1, 2016 6:22 PM

Sep 2015
Harus is just so embarrassing this episode XD and Ren is super adorable (though he cried too because he thought he's a weirdo for being haru-sexual). Haruko next episode XD Loving how Ren just instantly lit up when she wrote she would visit him. I still don't understand the last sentence of her email though... at least the subtitle comprehensible to me.

Hm... if next chapter ends with Haruko somewhat accepting Ren and Haru... the feeling this won't get a second season will become stronger T^T But I seem to remember Akira's seiyuu was also announced? Maybe he'll be in the OVA then.
Jun 1, 2016 9:02 PM

Jul 2013
FINALLY some decent BL action in the series. I'm disappointed that there's only one more episode now. :(
Jun 1, 2016 9:08 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Ren !!!! 0__________0 : 0
Jun 1, 2016 9:14 PM

Aug 2015
One episode left, eh? And here I thought it would be a typical 13 episode show...
I'm kind of glad. The show had a decent start but every single episode since...4? 5? has had incredibly repetitive drama.

"Sorry I'm not a girl haru"
"Ren no!! *kisses*"

"Sorry we're not related haru""
"Ren no!! *kisses*"

"Sorry I'm not older haru"
"Ren no!! *kisses*"

"Sorry I'm not a sister haru"
"Ren no!!"

"Sorry I get boners haru"
"Ren no!! *undresses*"

Basically it reinforced my thoughts that this show would be much better if it were about Ren growing up with Haru instead of Haru trying to fuck his little brother.
Hopefully my next bl show is better.
Jun 1, 2016 9:34 PM

Jan 2014
That episode that made Crunchyroll put the anime under Mature Content lmao
Jun 1, 2016 9:34 PM

Dec 2009
So with this episode Crunchyroll decided Super Lovers was a "Mature" title and took it off the regular PS4 app unless you changed your settings to allow mature titles. After watching this episode it's definitely not as bad as they make it out to be, most of the stuff is just implied, including the stuff about Ren getting an erection. Decent episode overall, finally glad to see Ren and Haru become canon after 9 episodes of angst.
Jun 1, 2016 9:55 PM
Aug 2014
Josdavi said:

This what I call a faithful adaptation. Still they have to skip this scene for tv demography purposes.
Mascera said:

I hope some mangaka make a good gender bending doujinshi of this show.
Jun 1, 2016 10:14 PM

Aug 2015
hithummah said:
Josdavi said:

This what I call a faithful adaptation. Still they have to skip this scene for tv demography purposes.
Mascera said:

I hope some mangaka make a good gender bending doujinshi of this show.

So he actually masturbates Ren in the manga.
You're totally not a creep, Haru.

I love how the only person concerned about Ren is the woman that dislikes him the most.
Jun 1, 2016 11:40 PM

Oct 2011
This episode in a nutshell: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 1, 2016 11:54 PM

Sep 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
So with this episode Crunchyroll decided Super Lovers was a "Mature" title and took it off the regular PS4 app unless you changed your settings to allow mature titles. After watching this episode it's definitely not as bad as they make it out to be, most of the stuff is just implied, including the stuff about Ren getting an erection. Decent episode overall, finally glad to see Ren and Haru become canon after 9 episodes of angst.

Crunchyroll needs to sort out its priorities. Cough, there's way more..Mature scenes from different anime that do not have the mature content placed on them (Btooom! for example). I actually got pretty annoyed at the fact that CR decided to place the mature filter on this series, I got it around episode 6, I had to change the settings. I did a small test with other anime series that had similar scenes and they didn't place the mature filter on them yet. Hopefully they did now, it would seem very hypocritical of them not too.
Jun 1, 2016 11:55 PM

Sep 2015
BlueKite said:
This episode in a nutshell: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Indeed ;^))) Loved this.
Jun 1, 2016 11:56 PM

Sep 2015
Vacu0us said:
OH MY GOD

I was gasping so hard throughout this episode, it is sad to think there is only one more to go

ME TOO. I WAS TRYING NOT TO SCREAM.
Jun 2, 2016 12:00 AM

Sep 2015
Ioryogi-kun said:
Harus is just so embarrassing this episode XD and Ren is super adorable (though he cried too because he thought he's a weirdo for being haru-sexual). Haruko next episode XD Loving how Ren just instantly lit up when she wrote she would visit him. I still don't understand the last sentence of her email though... at least the subtitle comprehensible to me.

Hm... if next chapter ends with Haruko somewhat accepting Ren and Haru... the feeling this won't get a second season will become stronger T^T But I seem to remember Akira's seiyuu was also announced? Maybe he'll be in the OVA then.

REALLY? AKIRA'S SEIYUU?!!?!? Also, I think it will end on a cliff hanger since in the manga, Haruko's appearance makes Haru and Ren's relationship even more complicated. Can't wait for next weeks!
Jun 2, 2016 12:45 AM

Apr 2009
Kyofushibibi said:
Crunchyroll needs to sort out its priorities. Cough, there's way more..Mature scenes from different anime that do not have the mature content placed on them (Btooom! for example)

You may have to jog my memory here but I don't remember anything anywhere near this explicit in Btooom. It had the usual anime tits and ass but nothing like a kid getting a handjob
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Jun 2, 2016 12:51 AM

Dec 2009
Kyofushibibi said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Crunchyroll needs to sort out its priorities. Cough, there's way more..Mature scenes from different anime that do not have the mature content placed on them (Btooom! for example). I actually got pretty annoyed at the fact that CR decided to place the mature filter on this series, I got it around episode 6, I had to change the settings. I did a small test with other anime series that had similar scenes and they didn't place the mature filter on them yet. Hopefully they did now, it would seem very hypocritical of them not too.

It's interesting that it affected people with the Mature content rating at different points in the series. I didn't get the mature content thing until this very episode!
Jun 2, 2016 1:07 AM

Mar 2008
best episode of the series so far. finally some progress ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i was actually kind of surprised. it seemed kind of risqué for a tv anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but i'm certainly not complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and now i'm almost interested in the manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 2, 2016 1:27 AM

Sep 2015
Uniju said:
Kyofushibibi said:
Crunchyroll needs to sort out its priorities. Cough, there's way more..Mature scenes from different anime that do not have the mature content placed on them (Btooom! for example)

You may have to jog my memory here but I don't remember anything anywhere near this explicit in Btooom. It had the usual anime tits and ass but nothing like a kid getting a handjob

I'm referring to the forced scene from BTOOOM! I got a mature content rating on episode 6 (for SL) and I was like well, okay I guess

I went to watch ep 2 of Btooom, to see if CR was doing this to other series but they weren't? For me, episode 2 (or was it 3) was especially something, especially since Himiko was groped and forced to stay beneath the fat guy for like, the rest of the episode.

I love BTOOOM and I also love SL, I'm just talking about CR adding the mature content to other series too. The rape scene in BTOOOM was especially detailed too. Hmm, other series, I didn't really look into though.
KyofushibibiJun 2, 2016 1:31 AM
Jun 2, 2016 1:30 AM

Sep 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Kyofushibibi said:

It's interesting that it affected people with the Mature content rating at different points in the series. I didn't get the mature content thing until this very episode!

I was surprised! I had thought they removed the series for good but thankfully, I just had to mess around with the settings. I saw a few other CR users complain about not being able to watch it on their systems or phone. That's why I was confused that many people were saying that CR had removed it and that they were having problems.
Jun 2, 2016 1:37 AM

Jul 2011
Oh, hey, they toned down Haru's creep factor in the shower.

Though you'd think that being raised with dogs, Ren would have some idea. Still, the classroom discussion afterwards was hilarious af. xD
Jun 2, 2016 3:58 AM

Sep 2015
ueda said:
best episode of the series so far. finally some progress ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i was actually kind of surprised. it seemed kind of risqué for a tv anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but i'm certainly not complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and now i'm almost interested in the manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The amount ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of lenny faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you seem to be using ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) makes it sound like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you're going to check out the manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Jun 2, 2016 4:05 AM

Sep 2015
@Kyofushibibi not sure, might be just my imagination O.o But Akira needs to be animated to spice up Ren's school life XD
Jun 2, 2016 4:09 AM

Sep 2015
Ioryogi-kun said:
@Kyofushibibi not sure, might be just my imagination O.o But Akira needs to be animated to spice up Ren's school life XD

The amount of "no care in the world given" Akira against "sassy" Ren would be really neat to see animated. Their interactions are eventful and indeed meaningful. I used to not be fond of Akira at first but with these recent chapters, he seems to be some sort of ally to Ren? Or just a real big tsundere that hates when others become interested in Ren.

I sure do hope something saucy happens between them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...
Jun 2, 2016 4:37 AM

Sep 2015
Akira sort of... 'humanize' Ren, making him feel different kind of emotions that Ren wouldn't be able to express had he only interacted with Haru and the twins. The latest translated chapter shows that bit,
. Thanks to Akira Ren was able to admit to himself that he's genuinely scared...

Hm... I think I read too deep into those scenes? But that's honestly what I think about Akira's role in the story.

Lol something saucy? Well, from what I see, Akira thinks Ren as a stray dog he needs to discipline XD
Jun 2, 2016 5:16 AM

May 2014
Ok this was easily the most sexually expilicit episode so far
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 2, 2016 6:47 AM

Apr 2011
OH MY GOD.

I dunno what kind of face I was making while watching this episode haha XD

Last episode next week.

Jun 2, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2014
Was Ren jacking off in bed or what? Lol
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 2, 2016 11:08 AM

Jan 2016
D'awwwww Really love this ep!!
I can't even keep my poker face while watching this ep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
even tho Ik what's going to happend lol
so sad there's only 1 more episode T_T hope they will make S2.....or more BL anime... hontoo yajuu anime..please deen T_T
Jun 2, 2016 11:53 AM

Jul 2013
-Catsidhe- said:
D'awwwww Really love this ep!!
I can't even keep my poker face while watching this ep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
even tho Ik what's going to happend lol
so sad there's only 1 more episode T_T hope they will make S2.....or more BL anime... hontoo yajuu anime..please deen T_T

More BL anime please!
Jun 2, 2016 12:43 PM

Aug 2015
This show is pretty bad. Like, characters get mad when it's plot convenient and they act unnatural and retarded.
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Jun 2, 2016 3:02 PM

Sep 2015
Ioryogi-kun said:
Akira sort of... 'humanize' Ren, making him feel different kind of emotions that Ren wouldn't be able to express had he only interacted with Haru and the twins. The latest translated chapter shows that bit,
. Thanks to Akira Ren was able to admit to himself that he's genuinely scared...

Hm... I think I read too deep into those scenes? But that's honestly what I think about Akira's role in the story.

Lol something saucy? Well, from what I see, Akira thinks Ren as a stray dog he needs to discipline XD

Yes, I'm glad Akira and Ren are on ...Classmate terms. Ahaha, I really love how Akira was the factor in Ren's current dilemma! He did push Ren to the edge and, just seeing what he ended up doing...It really proves just how much he cares about Haru.

I have to admit, I was bawling that whole chapter, it was really good! Def my fav chapter so far. I read some translation spoilers for the future chapters and lemme just say. AKIRA IS A BABE.

Also, since Ren is ALWAYS getting jealous of Haru (the sisters, Natsuo) I really want Haru to get jealous of Ren. Juuzen was funny but I want the more serious kind of jealousy ahhaha. I just think it'd be funny if it was Akira ahhh.
KyofushibibiJun 2, 2016 10:14 PM
Jun 2, 2016 7:04 PM

Mar 2016
THIS EPISODE WAS SUCH A TEASE OMG
They totally could've shown just a little bit more....sigh.

Only one more ep? That's depressing. I can't see this having a very fulfilling ending. I keep reading people go back and forth about whether there will be a season two or not. I really hope there is.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 6, 2016

236 by Anaoliver_ »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 13, 2016

79 by renandharu_ »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 8, 2016

58 by Angesubaru »»
Jun 16, 2023 8:09 AM

» How explicit is this?

GreyStoneFlinger - Dec 12, 2022

7 by NekoKyan- »»
Dec 16, 2022 7:52 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2016

40 by Yuwka »»
Nov 6, 2022 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.