Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 1, 2016 5:27 AM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Kenji Seiko
Rosa Heartfelia
Edward Kintz
Némein de Meridia
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Jun 1, 2016 3:01 PM

Jun 1, 2016 6:50 AM
Kenji Seiko

That took a while to find...
Kenji quietly walks into his dorm room for the first time and notices that there has been no sign of other people within the dorm room.
I guess I'm the only one here huh? Not like it matters.
Kenji drops off his bags, plugs in a charger to the desk outlet, plugs in his phone to t he charger and leaves.

(Leaves Dorm 38 to head for the Rooftop for some fresh air)
Modified by SlaughterhouseX, Jun 1, 2016 6:59 AM

Jun 1, 2016 4:39 PM

Némein de Meridia

"I know I'm pretty tall for Japanese standards, but... I guess I need to fix the door a bit,"
said a slightly troubled but still smiling Némein. The doorway was an inch shorter than Némein, who stands at an imposing six feet tall.

"Well, anyway, I guess here we are. Feel free to take your beds. I'll just take the one that's left unoccupied."

Glancing left to right, roof to floor, Némein observed their new room. "Yeah, this should be more than enough for my use."
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~

Jun 1, 2016 4:53 PM
Kenji Seiko

Kenji walked back into his dorm room to get his phone before exploring the school again when he noticed a stranger in his room.
Uhmm... Hey... Are you in this dorm room too? Uh.. Nice to meet you! Are you the only one? Do we have more roommates?
Kenji then nervously took out his hand in offer of a handshake. Despite how hard it is for Kenji to introduce himself to others and make friendships, he was going to try his best.

Jun 1, 2016 5:07 PM

Némein de Meridia

Némein was busy checking the room when someone called out to him from behind. He turned around and saw a white-haired man (the same as him) with sharp blue eyes and an outstretched hand.

"Yes, the dorm is practically full now. I'm Némein de Meridia," he said, shaking his hand. "The others are just near the hallway. You probably missed them."

(@SakuraSweetHeart @Arc_I )

Jun 1, 2016 5:12 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

Rosa followed Nemein into the dorm, she saw Edward follow closely behind her. She couldn't help but slightly giggle at how Neimein had to be careful not to bump his head from the door. "eh? so this is our room. it looks more like two separate rooms that are connected rather then one big room. and, how exactly can you "fix" the door." She said while looking at Nemein. She wanted to wait to see who decided to go where. "I also don't really mind choosing the last bed or second to last bed."

Jun 1, 2016 5:22 PM

Némein de Meridia

"Oh, there you are. Well, this is Rosa and Edward, our roommates as well. By the way, what's your name, sir?"
, Némein said, his question directed towards the other white-haired guy.

"Well, I guess I'll file a request of some sorts to the Student Council. It's because of this height of mine. People get scared, you know."

Jun 1, 2016 5:28 PM
Kenji Seiko

Oh. Even more people... That's wonderful I guess... Help yourselves with the beds, I don't really mind which one I get.
Kenji wasn't the best speaker but he hoped his roommates would find him well mannered and pleasant to talk to. Nemein was so tall he almost missed the girl behind him.
Hi there! I hope we can all get along just fine! Oh. I'm Kenji by the way...

Jun 1, 2016 5:37 PM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

Having followed behind Rosa, they soon arrived at the designated dorm. When they arrived, Edward saw Némein chatting with someone, who he then introduced. Edward simply nodded at him. "Nice to meet you." he said, as he then walked inside, leaving the others to talk with each other. Going to one of the rooms, he placed his packs on the bed nearest to the window and sat down on a nearby chair.

Jun 1, 2016 5:42 PM

Némein de Meridia

"Nice to meet you, Kenji,"
said Némein, his smile still not removed from his face.

"Well, if no one's taking any bed, then I'll guess I'll be the first. I'll take this one. It's nearest to the door, so I think that'll be convenient for me," he added, pointing towards the said bed.

Jun 1, 2016 5:44 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

"Hiya Kenji, it's nice to meet you, My name is Rosa Heartfilia" It didn't seem as if this was going anywhere so she walked over to the closest bed in the room they were curently in and jumped on it. "alright then, this is my bed so now it's up to you two to decided who goes where." She says while looking at Kenji and nemein. "also, exploring the school doesn't sound to bad."

Jun 1, 2016 5:50 PM
Kenji Seiko

I've been to the rooftop but thats about it! I would love to tag along!
Kenji put all of his luggage on one of the beds, he didn't really care where he slept. He was happy he had made acquaintances.

Jun 1, 2016 6:00 PM

Némein de Meridia

Interested in the thought of exploring the school, Némein smiled even more and took out his wallet.

"Well, my budget should be enough for an all-day walk. I'm in. Where will we go first?"

Jun 1, 2016 6:17 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

"I am almost sure we won't need money to explore the school...unless of course we stop by some place with amazing food. however, I am more interesting in knowing where the training grounds are at. I do love to train almost more than anything" She smiled as she then sat up on her bed. "I am guessing we are all going to leave unpacking, for another day and time" She said this as she looked at her luggage. "so were to first?"
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Jun 1, 2016 6:23 PM

Jun 1, 2016 6:23 PM

Némein de Meridia

"I'd go wherever you guys want to, though training also interests me..."

Placing his bag on his bed as well, Némein checked his stuff one last time to make sure he wasn't carrying anything unnecessary.

"So? Training grounds it is then?"

Jun 1, 2016 6:51 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

She pushes herself off the bed and stands on her own two feet. She proceeds to walk towards Nemein and she puts her hands on his armor, one was on his chest while the other was on his shoulder. "This is quite a nice armor you got there, Nemein. This seems like it would be hard to penetrate in a fight. That is quite a good strategy, Getting to actually hit you would be quite difficult in that" She says this with a smirk on her face. She was joking around about it but she did indeed like his armor.
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Jun 1, 2016 7:05 PM

Jun 1, 2016 7:04 PM

Némein de Meridia

"Ah, yes. Though this thing only protects my torso, I think this is more than enough to provide me just the right level of defense and speed,"
Némein answered with a kind smile. "It was quite hard to find plate armor of my size, so I had to request a custom-made piece. As for you, since you don't wear armor, I'd assume you are a long-range fighter? A mage, perhaps?"

Jun 1, 2016 7:14 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

Rose stayed touching his armor a bit before putting her hands down and looking up at him. "I guess that makes sense. The more armor you have, the slower you will become but at the same time you are more protected. I guess it's a give and take situation. She thinks about it for a bit and thought that he looked like a knight from back in the day.. or at least from the fairy tales that her parents showed her when she was a small child. She looked down a bit when thinking about her parents but she quickly got herself together again.
"Well I guess you can call me a mage since I use snow/ice magic. I could brew up a snow storm right here and now if I wanted to but I won't. I don't want to make the dorm freezing for you guys. I am also half harpy, but I can only change into my harpie form every so often."

Jun 1, 2016 7:35 PM

Némein de Meridia

Némein, having heard the words of Rosa being a harpy, was intrigued.
"A harpy? As in half-woman, half-bird? Interesting. Interesting indeed. And not to mention a cryokinetic."

"Well, it'd be unfair if you gave me hints regarding your power with nothing in return. As for me, my power involves this."
Némein pulled out the necklace from inside his robe and dangled it in front of Rosa. The necklace contained a card as its masterpiece.

"That card is called Justice, the eleventh Major Arcana. It's a mystic thing. And my power revolves around that. Justice, revenge."

Jun 1, 2016 7:50 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

She couldn't help but giggle a bit, he was the first person to call her interesting. "hehe I'm glad you find it interesting and not weird. People who get to see me in my harpies form normally call me a monster or a freak. not that I really care.." She says while looking down a bit. She then saw him pull put a necklace with a card as the masterpiece. The card had the word "justice" written in it. "How exactly does that work? She says while being interested in his powers.

Jun 1, 2016 7:52 PM
Kenji Seiko

Lucky.. You guys have all kinds of magical abilities, I just get really strong and smart for every second I keep my eyes closed. I know, it's kinda lame.
Kenji sat on one of the beds wondering whether or not he stood a chance against all these magicians, supernatural beings and warriors.
Sounds like you guys also have cool back stories aswell. I was involved in an accident where I got my power but that's really it.

Jun 1, 2016 8:08 PM

Némein de Meridia

"Hey, a harpy is nowhere near weird. There are dragons out there. Dragons. And I'm about to get creeped out by a harpy?"

Némein followed with a short, gentle laugh before getting back into conversation.
"I told you, I'm only giving you hints. My hints would be revenge, balance, and blood. That's it." Némein followed this with another short laugh. This was interrupted by Kenji's comment.

"Pasts are never cool. Just interesting," he answered. "An accident is just as interesting as an incident, or a war. Besides, that's a unique power you have right there."

Némein paused.

"Let me say this. Kenji, you defeat people with your eyes closed. I think nothing is more badass than that."

Jun 1, 2016 8:49 PM
Kenji Seiko

Kenji's face was filled with satisfaction, his roommates were the most polite and intelligent people he had ever met. After all Kenji came from a poorer background so he usually didn't have these kinds of interactions.
Thanks Nemein, I never thought about it that way. The point I was just trying to make was that you guys are awesome. Rosa, I don't think there are many mystical creatures cooler than a Harpy, they're definitely not monsters! And Nemein that card of yours is just fascinating...
Kenji was eager to see his roommates in action within the training grounds. He also couldn't wait to show his off and hopefully impress one of them.

Jun 1, 2016 8:59 PM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

As the others conversed, Edward was sitting contemplating what to do next. Hearing them talk about training, he considered joining them but decided against it. "They have their own thing going. Best not intrude." he whispered to himself. Instead of sitting down, he went to his bed and removed his weapons and armor from their bags and began inspecting them.

Jun 1, 2016 9:05 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

Rosa was quite satisfied that neither of them thought she was a monster and instead thought see was pretty cool. She smiles at both of them before playing with a piece of her long hair and playing with it. "well then, since we are going to go and get a better look at each other's powers and even be training together, why don't us 3 do a mission together. I think that would be super fun." She said hoping that they would agree and she would get to experience some action. cause let's face it, what better way to start the school year then with some cool action and adventure. She then heard Edward on the other room "Hey Edward, why don't you join us, surely it has to beat staying in bed all day"

Jun 1, 2016 9:22 PM

Némein de Meridia

"Edward why don't you come as well? A two-on-two training match sounds nice. That'd also warm us up for future missions."

Némein was also interested in the thought of doing a group training session.

Jun 1, 2016 9:25 PM
Kenji Seiko

A training match sounds cool. So does a mission. I'm not really familiar with either but I'm sure it'll be great. We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other if you come along Edward.
Kenji was nervous and excited at the same time. He had never been on an adventure in his life before but something about it just sounded so exciting.
Modified by SlaughterhouseX, Jun 1, 2016 9:42 PM

Jun 1, 2016 9:31 PM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

Edward was in the middle of inspecting his sword when he heard his dormmates asking him to join them in training. Pausing what he was doing, Edward remained silent. He was unsure about joining them, a creeping doubt in his mind. However, in the end he decided to go with them. With a sigh, he began putting his own armor on, then tied his sword belt to his waist. Picking up his shield he walked to the room they were in. "I guess it would be better." he said in his typical monotone voice. Taking a look at them, he saw that they were ready too. "I suppose all of you are prepared?" he asked.

Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 1, 2016 9:35 PM

Jun 1, 2016 9:40 PM

Némein de Meridia

"I'm ready,"
Némein replied. "I trust the others are as well?", he added, looking at Rosa and Kenji.

Jun 1, 2016 9:45 PM
Kenji Seiko

I'm ready to go.
Kenji replied confidently.
This is going to be interesting.
Kenji put his butterfly knife in his pocket, his lucky charm and his only weapon.

Jun 1, 2016 9:52 PM

(Do you guys want me to start us up in the training field.)

Jun 1, 2016 10:03 PM

(Sure. :D)

Jun 1, 2016 10:04 PM
Onlooker

(Go ahead. But I will be busy tomorrow (today?) until around afternoon or so. Just pretend Edward had to get something.)

Jun 10, 2016 11:14 AM

Rosa Heartfelia

Rosa leads Edward and Nemein to their dorm. She uses her keys to open the door and leads them inside. "well, we are here. Are you sure you want to leave your armor here?" She asks while looking at Edward. She figured since they were going to do a mission after they ate, he might need his armor. Then again, he could just come back and get.

Jun 10, 2016 11:26 AM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

Following Rosa and Nemein from the infirmary, Edward waited as she opened the dorm entrance. He was about to step in when Rosa's question stopped him on his tracks. "I did not think of that." he uttered sheepishly. Taking a moment to think, Edward replied. "I can just put the armor in a bag and take it with me. It is light enough to carry around without tiring me out. I also need to get a change of clothing." Going inside, he went to his room and placed the armor inside the bag he had the armor in originally along with his shield. The good thing about Edward's armor is that it was light enough to be worn over normal clothing, which was extremely convenient. Taking a new uniform from one of the other bags he had, Edward changed quickly and returned to the entrance, bag in hand. "I think I am ready now. Anything you need, Nemein?" he asked.

Jun 10, 2016 11:36 AM

Rosa Heartfelia

Rosa realized upon seeing Edward change that she was only wearing a bra, since she used her shirt to bandaged her leg during her fight with Nemein. Her skirt was only in pretty bad shape as it had some torns and holes on it. She also had some blood in her hear and around her body from when she got hurt. "Do you guys mind if I take a quick shower and put on a new uniform? I promise I will be quick about it" She says considering the fact that she couldn't walk around the school like that. She was so glad that Edward had decided to come to the dorm first. "thanks Edward, I am glad your armor isn't that heavy."
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Jun 10, 2016 11:40 AM

Jun 10, 2016 12:20 PM

Némein de Meridia

"While you guys are doing your stuff, I'll just be here,"
said Némein, who started to unbuckle his plate armor and remove them, before polishing them with his own set of tools. He would then wait for the two to finish before he cleans and packs up.
Modified by Nice, Jun 10, 2016 9:52 PM

Jun 10, 2016 12:50 PM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

It had taken several seconds for Rosa's request to register in Edward's mind. He had not taken much mind to Rosa's current state of clothing. But now that he did, he suddenly felt self-conscious. Looking away from her, he quickly said. "Yes. That will be fine. Take however much time you need." His nervous tone and sideways glancing clearly showed his distress towards Rosa. Stepping outside so as to not block her way, Edward added. "And you're most welcome." Bowing to her, he then entered the dorm again and sat down on a nearby bed, waiting for her to finish her bath.
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 11, 2016 1:31 AM

Jun 10, 2016 9:22 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

Rosa took a towel and some clothes and then made her way to the bathroom. She made sure to lock the door before turning on the water. After a few minutes, she comes out of the bathroom, cleaned and dressed. Her hair was dripping wet so she used the towel to wrap it around her hair. "well, I am ready to go. I haven't gone to the cafeteria yet.. well.. I guess neither of us have been there. I hope they have good food"

Jun 10, 2016 10:00 PM

Némein de Meridia

"Had a good bath? I personally liked the bathroom of the dorm."

Némein walked towards his satchel and opened it, and brought out a few flyers.

"Oh, and also, here are a few choices for places to go to for lunch," he said, showing the flyers to Rosa and Edward. "I went to a few places before coming here. There's a maid cafe, a restaurant, a bakery, and a donut shop, among others."

Jun 11, 2016 1:34 AM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

As Rosa exited the bathroom, Edward rose up from the bed he was sitting on. "You had a good bath, I assume?" he asked. Thinking to himself, he began to wonder why he had asked that. "Since when do I concern myself with such things?" he thought as picked up his bag again. "I am fine with going to any place both of you choose." Edward said in a relaxed tone. The idea of eating was actually making him feel at ease, which was surprising.

Jun 11, 2016 6:45 AM

Némein de Meridia

"I'd go for the maid café, but I don't think Rosa would enjoy it as much as I'd do,"
said Némein before laughing in a somewhat deeper voice. "You'd love to get serviced by a maid too, won't you, Edward?"

With a slight smirk, Némein started to wipe the dust off his sword using a piece of cloth torn from his old robe.

Jun 11, 2016 8:09 AM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

Upon hearing Némein's remark about loving to be serviced by maids, Edward entered a bit of a coughing fit. "I...am not sure if I can give you a definite answer on that." he reply once the coughing had subsided. He used the typical serious tone he tended to adopt. "I would not mind being serviced by one, of course." Edward quickly added.
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 11, 2016 11:18 AM

Jun 11, 2016 11:16 AM

Rosa Heartfelia

"ofcourse I had a good shower. The water was nice and cold. Quite refreshing, actually." She states since she only opened the cold water and that made the water ice cold....just the way she liked it. Rosa grinned at Nemein's comment about the maid cafe. "I would only not enjoy it because I want actual food and not just sweets. I don't really care much about what the people that are serving me are wearing." She says while looking at the guys. She couldn't but think about it though. "so this is what guys are into.. girls with maid costumes"

Jun 13, 2016 12:33 AM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

Hearing Rosa say that she had a nice, cold shower, Edward said. "I suppose that is nice. I should try that at some point." The contemplating tone he used betrayed the actual meaning of his words. "A cold water bath, that is." he quickly added. "Yes. Of course. Food is the important part." Edward replied in agreement with Rosa's statement about why she would enjoy the maid cafe. It was true, in fact. While he'd said before that he did not mind being attended to by maids, he cared more for the food being served than the people serving it.
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 14, 2016 5:34 PM

Jun 13, 2016 2:35 AM

Némein de Meridia

Némein dropped to his hands and knees, emitting an aura of shock.

"I didn't even consider that... I was too distracted by the short-skirted black-and-white French maid uniforms... Some noble I am..."

After a while of weak muttering, Némein faced the pair and slowly got up.

"So... The restaurant then?", he said, grabbing his newly-polished armor and weapon.

Jun 14, 2016 5:58 PM
Onlooker

Edward Kintz

Némein's reaction to Rosa's words caused Edward to look at him with a quizzical stare. Unsure of what to do, Edward simply looked around the room until Némein stood up, taking his weapons and armor. "Yes. A restaurant will do for now." he replied.

Jun 14, 2016 6:07 PM

Rosa Heartfelia

"Alright, the restaurant it is. now let's go" She smiled and grabbed her purse with some money, her phone and her keys. She walked out of the room and signaled them to come. "one of you lead the way because I don't know were the restaurant is."