Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2016 5:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm having doubts that Tsukumi is even ready for marriage in the first place.
Found it funny at how she responded to the proposal though.
Jul 26, 2017 9:26 AM

Nov 2015
Once again Kuro being an asshole. I mean come on the dude buys a ring based on Tsukimis likes and Tsukimi loved it yet he just laughs at the fact his brother is in love and is trying to make something of him and Tsukimis relationship.
Why would anyone want to see Kuro and Tsukim together he's been nothing but rude. He sets them up and now trying to ruin them just because Tsukimi found someone who just like her and isnt giving every second of her life to being Kuros play thing like he's done with the rest of the sisterhood.
I cant grasp how people approve of his selfish behavior towards EVERYONE and thinks he deserves Tsukimi.
Sep 19, 2023 1:59 AM

Apr 2017
Ohh Kuranosuke's really jealous right now. Kind of an asshole move to tell Tsukimi that "this is no time to get married"; he's right, but for the wrong reasons. I bet he's more concerned with keeping her on his side than with the Jelly Fish brand. But yeah, laughing at the jellyfish ring (even if it's a nonconventional gesture) was rude of him; he's not going to be the one wearing it, and if Tsukimi likes it, he should piss off (but he can't, because he's jealous).

It's fine if Tsukimi doesn't want to get married right now. Hasn't she known Shuu for less than a year? And they've barely spent time together — they've been on, what, 2-3 dates? They don't even know much about each other: Shuu only knows that she can "transform" (and doesn't even recognize her in a different hairstyle and clothes), and Tsukimi likes him because he isn't threatening, he's kind to her, and he's just as clueless about love. But beyond that they know nothing about each other.

At least the Amars are more tolerable now. It's a pity that Mayaya went from my favorite to my least favorite, especially with chapter 0 where she's freeloading on her parents and yelling at them, and sponging money off her not-all-there grandfather too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 34 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 6, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 33 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 3, 2011

5 by Safrichh »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 32 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 30, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 14, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 31 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 26, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 13, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 30 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 22, 2011

4 by Safrichh »»
Apr 12, 2:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.