Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 27, 2016 3:36 PM

Dec 2015
i currently at episode 28
and i was so disappointed that Holland didn't died and just got shoot in his leg
this character are the worst character i have ever seen.
i mean i hate him so much...

first of all renton is just a stupid kid...
but every time he did something bad not including when he kidnapped the black girl

he kinda had no choice but to do so...
and this so called commander always beat him and this brat coudnt even do and stand up to him... well his character are the worst... and i was kinda dissapointed when they killed carl and not him...

tho at ep 27 you still understand nothing about the actual plot just that something strange in this lfo. so i cant even be on the side of the Holland team...

well this anime is entertaining but Holland is so annoying i wish they can get rid of him later...
May 27, 2016 3:40 PM

Dec 2012
No, I hate him as well. In fact I think he is my most disliked character in the show and I barely liked any character.

He is supposed to be a commander and a leader but all I saw is a dipshit douchebag brat stuck in a grown man body.
May 27, 2016 3:43 PM

Dec 2015
tsudecimo said:
No, I hate him as well. In fact I think he is my most disliked character in the show and I barely liked any character.

He is supposed to be a commander and a leader but all I saw is a dipshit douchebag brat stuck in a grown man body.

yea the characters in this series are awfull...
some times i wanna punch me self in the face because they are retarded...
just saw that he suppose to be also a main character but i cant find him more usefull then the kids...
tho he did punch renton some times so he does involved a little bit more then the other with him.

still i glad that i am not the only one
just i didn't saw any topic about him
May 27, 2016 3:55 PM

Nov 2012
I like him as a character. The fact that he not stereo type is nice alone. Underrated anime also.
May 27, 2016 4:05 PM

Dec 2015
johnyjohny said:
I like him as a character. The fact that he not stereo type is nice alone. Underrated anime also.

well is not stereo type
but honestly can't stand it
and i kinda get why this anime underrated
as so far this is enjoyable but i wont recommend it i guess...

right now its like 6-7\10 for me.
well ill hope when the plot get revealed i will change my mind
i saw a lot of anime that was like mehhh for half of the episodes and then the plotttttt
and i was like this is the best...(when they are not to bad before that)
May 27, 2016 4:25 PM

Dec 2012
He is stereotypical. Incompetent and angry leader that is kinda in love with the young female lead.
May 28, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2015
now my rate for this anime is 5\10

because renton saved this idiot Holland
Jun 5, 2017 7:28 AM
Jan 2012
Holland is insufferable.
Jun 14, 2017 3:36 PM
Jul 2016
He's immature man child. Wanna punch him in the face, slash his throat and bang his head back and forth.
Aug 24, 2018 8:39 AM

Nov 2013
All characters are insufferable, but yeah, Holland is a piece of shit.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 25, 2018 9:42 AM
Aug 2018
no hard feelings i hate the anime itself i mean what is great about it
If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing
Dec 31, 2018 12:35 PM
Feb 2018
Holland was a pain in the show, I agree but my dear fellows we shouldn't forget that he was dealing with a bigger pain in ass named - "Talho".
Jan 31, 2022 7:30 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Jupi-Jup said:
i currently at episode 28
and i was so disappointed that Holland didn't died and just got shoot in his leg
this character are the worst character i have ever seen.
i mean i hate him so much...

first of all renton is just a stupid kid...
but every time he did something bad not including when he kidnapped the black girl

he kinda had no choice but to do so...
and this so called commander always beat him and this brat coudnt even do and stand up to him... well his character are the worst... and i was kinda dissapointed when they killed carl and not him...

tho at ep 27 you still understand nothing about the actual plot just that something strange in this lfo. so i cant even be on the side of the Holland team...

well this anime is entertaining but Holland is so annoying i wish they can get rid of him later...

I actually quite like him tbh...

I expected Holland to be an insufferable cunt in my eyes because of the hate he gets, but he ended up being my favourite character. Not every character has to be lovey dovey anyways.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

death919 - May 4, 2008

283 by ShadowkillZ »»
Mar 22, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 38 Discussion

aero - Aug 1, 2008

33 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.