Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2016 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another weird episode but at least it's about Rin. I find her slightly more tolerable than Iyo.

Really underwhelmed by the roles the Ten Hands so far. The only member that I find more prominent than the other is Hiiragi with his ability. Feels like this show also has a thing for eye patches. My Uryuu vibes Sena also getting involved in the main plot now..heh.
May 27, 2016 11:35 AM

May 2014
Yes finally Rin is back on the screen
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 27, 2016 11:49 AM

Jun 2015
Cactus-senpai is the best girl.

I actually like the idea of Daisy and the Orders but I don't know why the show's actually trying to be unironically interesting at this point. Go back to being funny, pls.
May 27, 2016 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
Well, it wasn't the worst episode this week in that it was mildly watchable in an unironic sense for once. No surprise that Sena seems to be an Order too with that eye of hers, unless I'm missing something or simply wasn't paying attention.
May 27, 2016 12:25 PM

Nov 2015
God this show really does not make sense the more close it comes to the end. But the action is tolerable for now.

The plot was bad from the start but why they trying to mend it now is beyond my thinking (missing the no sense plot) . Honestly the backstory didn't help either.

Huh, Sena in the mix now with her manipulating self, she may actually not be an order but she is one evil girl by the looks of it.

More BD stuff, now I think the eps are turning into a marketing for it. Nonetheless the more the better, something to see actually.
May 27, 2016 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
Eiji's father is so evil.

I don't think Sena is an Order!
May 27, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2016
MozillaFennekin said:

I love how it lovingly dazzled us for a whole conversation

The order that's useless if you take away her glasses made me laugh.

her order looks like

You thought imouto-chan was a cute little girl, but truly she was Edge-chan! Careful not to cut yourself on Edge-chan!

oh yeah, that fucking sucks that they protected themselves but not the big titty healing girl from the last episode. Almost forgot about her until they came upon her corpse at the end. Just laying there on the ground. What, you guys couldn't bury her, you just left her body out there for the animals and shit?
FragOutFireMay 27, 2016 8:31 PM
May 27, 2016 12:33 PM

Jun 2015
FragOutFire said:
MozillaFennekin said:

I love how it lovingly dazzled us for a whole conversation

The order that's useless if you take away her glasses made me laugh.

"I wont miss again! Now I'm gonna blast you a- AW FUCK I can't see shit, why didn't I invest in contact lenses?!"

her order looks like

You thought imouto-chan was a cute little girl, but truly she was Edge-chan! Careful not to cut yourself on Edge-chan!

I'm so glad someone else thought of Arceus. XD
May 27, 2016 1:06 PM

Sep 2015
Sena finally showed her true personality, well... she is the main villian after the time-skip after all.
May 27, 2016 1:10 PM

Dec 2014
Loli villain potentially. At least that'll be something I'll give this show credit for, if they bother to do it anyway.

I can tell that it's trying to get serious now, but the story is still a load of nonsense, and the show would have to take a massive shift in order for me to give a fuck (unironically that is). This wasn't really that shift.

(Also heh mecha Arceus thing)
May 27, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2015
Damn Sena had an unexpected turn
May 27, 2016 1:20 PM

Aug 2015
..............?
May 27, 2016 1:29 PM

Feb 2015
This show is a beautiful mess, it jumps from one scene to the next with no logical progression. Why they hell was Rin standing in the room as a hologram? Whats with the cross in their eyes, why has Sena gone to the dark side?

It's still entertaining but its a dogs dinner of a story.
May 27, 2016 1:53 PM

Jan 2011
Like...what the fuck am I watching? Every single exchange of dialogue either felt forced or out of place. When MC whacked that dude towards the it felt so forced. It was justified but just felt so poorly done. Maybe I missed something but didn't he pretty much establish at some point he didn't give a shit about her? Then we got inconsistencies with litle sister, like being able to easily walk all of a sudden. This fucking show is just...

Best line of the whole episode. Agree 100%
May 27, 2016 1:56 PM

Dec 2014
The episode was weird at first but than Sena came out as a Total badass
May 27, 2016 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
So we got our second Yandere gay guy after Mayoiga huh...

May 27, 2016 2:05 PM

Nov 2014
Sleeping sheep!!

The clusterfuck continues. I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Hiiragi explained how Gennai created Daisy, a bunch of stuff happened while Rin stood beside Eiji as a hologram, and then Gennai took Sena.

Gennai's power doesn't seem to control people, but unlocks something within them, perhaps the id—in Freudian terms—that they're repressing. Sena has his weird star eye now, she's stronger and a little crazier, but she still deeply cares about Eiji.

Good stuff, but messy as hell.

5/5
May 27, 2016 2:11 PM

Jul 2015
Oh damn, this series is gold. It's all over place, no build-up at all and 99% of the people are still retarded. And seriously, glasses for such an important ability. The author must be a troll.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 27, 2016 2:16 PM

May 2015
It's impressive how the mess of this show is getting even bigger, lmao.

May 27, 2016 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
Sometimes791 said:
The author must be a troll.
You realised that just now?lol...He is the biggest trolll
May 27, 2016 2:30 PM
Jan 2014
i need recap please
shit is all over the place
"Tell them you watch shonen, and at worst they will call you immature. But moe? It's like you are watching rape hentai."
-ThatAnimeSnob, 2015

May 27, 2016 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
Gets worse with every episode, but I don't think anybody really had high hopes for this show anyways.
May 27, 2016 2:35 PM

Jul 2007
BredCat said:
i need recap please

Cactus will protect us with the power of love.
Arceus needs glasses.
Lolis edgy and darkz.
May 27, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2016
*Spoiler* Cactus-chan will save us all !! 6/5

May 27, 2016 2:52 PM

Jul 2015
DTUB said:
*Spoiler* Cactus-chan will save us all !! 6/5

And then Cactus-sama makes a full turn and appears as the final boss for Glasses-chan.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 27, 2016 2:57 PM

Oct 2014
Big Order works like this:
2 or more women on a scene = they're naked.
May 27, 2016 3:04 PM

Dec 2015
I don't get this show at all, first Eiji could keep Sena in his domain by making a huge domain and overwriting her illness, secondly the guy with grey hair can make things into a lie, so why can't he make Sena's illness a lie? I mean Eiji is still looking for a person that can cure her illness. The writer is notorious for these plot holes it seems just for the sake of the story to continue -_-. I am still going to watch this through, but each episode annoys me as I find another plot hole in it everytime lol.
May 27, 2016 3:58 PM

Dec 2015
I feel like this show has so much potential if they only explained it better
May 27, 2016 4:05 PM

Jul 2010
Cejara said:
I don't get this show at all, first Eiji could keep Sena in his domain by making a huge domain and overwriting her illness, secondly the guy with grey hair can make things into a lie, so why can't he make Sena's illness a lie? I mean Eiji is still looking for a person that can cure her illness. The writer is notorious for these plot holes it seems just for the sake of the story to continue -_-. I am still going to watch this through, but each episode annoys me as I find another plot hole in it everytime lol.

Tell me about it, I only stick with this anime since I never drop my anime I watch and I kinda just want to see what the prob bullshit ending will end up being...
May 27, 2016 4:35 PM

Jul 2009
I friggin hate this show.
May 27, 2016 5:23 PM

Aug 2013
This show feels rushed with tons of plot holes and little to no character development. It gets progressively worse each episode and it's disappointing to be honest.
Don't believe the hype.
May 27, 2016 5:24 PM

Jan 2012
A flashback and then focusing on Sena. First getting kidnapped and then taking charge. Fairly boring for the most part. Without dark-skinned girl the fanservice does nothing for me. I suppose Sena's sudden assertiveness was mildly interesting. 3 episodes to go.
May 27, 2016 6:40 PM

Dec 2015
YukinoAsakura said:
BredCat said:
i need recap please

Cactus will protect us with the power of love.
Arceus needs glasses.
Lolis edgy and darkz.

Lmfao, so true. Probably the best way to describe a recap for this episode haha.

Also what the hell is up with the crosses in everyones eyes? Also why does edge-chan have a cross in her eye now too? @FragOutFire thanks for edge-chans name :D, I like it.
CejaraMay 27, 2016 6:46 PM
May 27, 2016 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
Another mediocre episode, I was bored for the most part.

It started with World Domination and now they only want to stop Gennai. Why even make the World Domination declaration in the first place then? I shouldn't be trying to make sense of this.

That was the most belied version of a strategic fight I've ever seen XD

Sena is actually quite cunning, That bit at the end was the only thing that was mildly interesting xD
May 27, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2013
The anime is flying through the chapters.
Mari and Ogre user fight was okay.
Also Hiiragi looks like he's in yaoi love with Gennai :O

Sena is a born leader and edgy

Cejara said:
I don't get this show at all, first Eiji could keep Sena in his domain by making a huge domain and overwriting her illness, secondly the guy with grey hair can make things into a lie, so why can't he make Sena's illness a lie? I mean Eiji is still looking for a person that can cure her illness.

Maybe the order would place to much burden on Sena's frail body and Hiisagi can't heal Sena because his power has to occur within a time limit.
ichii_1May 27, 2016 10:44 PM
May 27, 2016 9:22 PM

Dec 2015
ichii_1 said:
The anime is making it even better XD
Eiji beating down the portal man out of rage didn't happen, Mari didn't lose her glasses and the ogre user wasn't supposed to be hit and f*cking regenerate XD lmao
Also Hiiragi looks liek he's in yaopi love with Gennai :O

Cejara said:
I don't get this show at all, first Eiji could keep Sena in his domain by making a huge domain and overwriting her illness, secondly the guy with grey hair can make things into a lie, so why can't he make Sena's illness a lie? I mean Eiji is still looking for a person that can cure her illness.

Maybe the order would place to much burden on Sena's frail body and Hiisagi can't heal Sena because his power has to occur within a time limit.

They would have explained stuff like that though even if it was in an indirect/direct way. That is assuming the creator actually cared to explain all the plot holes in his story -_-. He seems to just be a sloppy writer lol.
May 27, 2016 9:30 PM

Sep 2014
I bet Eiji would want a blow job from his sister even more if he saw that tongue biting.
May 27, 2016 9:34 PM

Sep 2013
Cejara said:
They would have explained stuff like that though even if it was in an indirect/direct way. That is assuming the creator actually cared to explain all the plot holes in his story -_-. He seems to just be a sloppy writer lol.

Eiji's order is The Dominater not Make Everything Better and Sena illness will be addressed later on, if it's even an illness in the first place.

Hiiragi
May 27, 2016 9:39 PM

Dec 2015
ichii_1 said:
Cejara said:

Eiji's order is The Dominater not Make Everything Better and Sena illness will be addressed later on, if it's even an illness in the first place.

Hiiragi

Good call on the lie thing, but I still stand on the domination thing. They explained his power can even bend the laws of psychics and pretty much command anything to his will. So I don't see why he couldn't help her besides out of plot convenience and lazy writing.
May 27, 2016 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
AvidAnimeViewer said:
..............?

^me af

But in all seriousness, this is as far as I could get with the manga (I think). It's slightly easier to follow in the anime, but the story is so wild. I was wondering about Sena though. Suddenly turned into -- edge-chan.

3/5 I'll still watch.
May 27, 2016 10:33 PM

Jan 2015
Even Eiji still can't grab the situation he's getting into right now. Not for even recognize his own father.
That's it, even Sena now have the power to "scare" Rin and her abikity of negotiation... Oh boy this is gonna be harder for Eiji to save Sena.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 27, 2016 10:39 PM

Aug 2015
cyrograde said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:
..............?

^me af

But in all seriousness, this is as far as I could get with the manga (I think). It's slightly easier to follow in the anime, but the story is so wild. I was wondering about Sena though. Suddenly turned into -- edge-chan.

3/5 I'll still watch.

I honestly don't know why I won't drop this show. Maybe I just wanna see how badly this show will shoot itself in the foot with the last 3 episodes (thank God it's only 10), because I've dropped shows that were better than this before.[/quote]
May 27, 2016 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
AvidAnimeViewer said:
cyrograde said:

^me af

3/5 I'll still watch.

I honestly don't know why I won't drop this show. Maybe I just wanna see how badly this show will shoot itself in the foot with the last 3 episodes (thank God it's only 10), because I've dropped shows that were better than this before.
[/quote]

I think it will shoot itself in the foot either way (when they announced 10 episodes that was an immediate thought). I just want to see at least one intense battle involving Eiji but all I hear is a lot of useless dialogue and no ongoing plot to back it up. Once again, it could have been done right, but Mirai Nikki's mangaka couldn't pull it off this time.
May 27, 2016 11:01 PM

May 2014
FragOutFire said:
MozillaFennekin said:

Those eyes made me remember

This went from sci-fi to supernatural real quick... How can they make a thing that can grant wishes lmao
At least they explained some questions and this episode was definitely better than the last one. Fck Eiji's voice doensn't suit him I cringe everytime he says his lines
May 27, 2016 11:12 PM

Aug 2015
cyrograde said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:

I honestly don't know why I won't drop this show. Maybe I just wanna see how badly this show will shoot itself in the foot with the last 3 episodes (thank God it's only 10), because I've dropped shows that were better than this before.

I think it will shoot itself in the foot either way (when they announced 10 episodes that was an immediate thought). I just want to see at least one intense battle involving Eiji but all I hear is a lot of useless dialogue and no ongoing plot to back it up. Once again, it could have been done right, but Mirai Nikki's mangaka couldn't pull it off this time.

Well we probably will get a battle at the end. Problem is that this show is super unspecific on what everyone's powers can and can't do. The vague wishes of everyone leads to holes in the writing and just frustrates anyone trying to make sense of the mess.
May 27, 2016 11:27 PM
Mar 2014
This episode alone made Sena the best character in this show.
May 27, 2016 11:44 PM

Jan 2014
I'm glad this anime only has 10 episodes because I don't know how much more I can take.
May 27, 2016 11:44 PM
Jul 2018
AvidAnimeViewer said:
cyrograde said:

Well we probably will get a battle at the end. Problem is that this show is super unspecific on what everyone's powers can and can't do. The vague wishes of everyone leads to holes in the writing and just frustrates anyone trying to make sense of the mess.

It's a disaster. It's an obvious giant ad for the manga which sucks, but the manga is probably not worth reading anyway. It was just as confusing...
May 27, 2016 11:57 PM
Mar 2012
Why were they allowing the immortal yandere waifu in on the battle plan? Like no shit she was a spy. Don't they remember what happened in the last few episodes?

Besides, what the fuck is going on in the end there? The guy that can stop time was fighting against the soldiers and the other guy. WTF? Wasn't he supposed to be on their side? He had the eye thing implying he was still in their control, somehow. The mechanics for all these abilities are either simply retarded or made up as they go along to fulfil whatever direction the writers are going with this, which seems to change every episode.

I should probably rewatch the last few eps to get a better understanding because I must have missed a few dozen key scenes. But that involves REWATCHING the fucking thing. Don't want a fucking aneurysm going through this piece of shit again.
RyanSharpMay 28, 2016 12:00 AM
meh
May 28, 2016 12:00 AM

Dec 2013
Mascera said:
Even Eiji still can't grab the situation he's getting into right now. Not for even recognize his own father.
That's it, even Sena now have the power to "scare" Rin and her abikity of negotiation... Oh boy this is gonna be harder for Eiji to save Sena.

Woah, a scene straight out of the Ring XD

And seriously what does it matter that Sena has 6 months left to live? You spent 10 damn years acting irresponsible already, just go kill yourself already.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.