Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 26, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a much more tense episode than some of the others, definitely had a good amount of game tropes considering what happened to Rusian's character after getting hacked. Pretty common scam tbh..

At least Ako trusts him and I have to give some credit for the risk he's taking to get back to the game world. The wedding though ;o
Stark700May 26, 2016 9:09 AM
May 26, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2010
Things where solved but they had to go a far way to achieve it.
It's a shame it doesn't work so easy in real life, honestly i would like to hunt down some of these hackers and have a word with them.
Well at least Ako was happy at the end.
Tho it would have been nice for the imouto to come home when Ako was there.
May 26, 2016 8:17 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah everything went smoothly and he got his character back, but please seriously notice fake sites.
It's not so hard to notice it.
I remember there were something like that in Runescape a long time ago but there still a few things you can notice if it fake or not.

Please who said it was his sister.

Nice weeding and bonds keep growing on.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 26, 2016 9:32 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Hahahaha, get rekt you disgusting hacker

Man I loved seeing how many people were involved in getting that guy reported and the way they did it was insane but still awesome

Cute wedding at the end there :)
May 26, 2016 9:32 AM

Jan 2012
See? As expected Ako saw through it nearly instantaneously with no damage to their relationship at all. If anything it got even stronger when she declared her love for the real-life Rusian as well during the wedding. Lucky bastard has those tits pressing against him to look forward to for the rest of his life. Hopefully the next time he opens the front door to them in his face he'll grab Ako before closing it again! XD Excellent job of avoiding that potential pitfall show. This already very strong show continues to impress.

It was also wonderful to see Rusian and his friends banding together to take down that trash. Some nice solidarity there. :)
animefan8800May 26, 2016 10:23 AM
May 26, 2016 9:38 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Best episode. Gamers will have a lot of fun with this one especially.

Ako notices immediately that it's not her Rusian :)

Rusian and Ako getting closer and closer, the kiss is bound to happen soon.
May 26, 2016 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
Hacker got what he deserved

Rule #1: Never mess with someone else's wife

May 26, 2016 9:42 AM
May 2016
hacker get rekt <3 GOOOOOD Episode !
Waiting one Week was like a nightmare !

But i think its not over with that i think the hacker will start a Real Life War with Russian ...
May 26, 2016 9:48 AM

Jul 2014
Well, they certainly dealt with this quickly, and for that I am relieved, especially considering how they actually made it somewhat tense as well. That being said, how did they get the character back at the end when they explicitly stated in the episode that Rusian couldn't be recovered? Seems a little overly convenient, but I suppose that's a small complaint.

I don't think we've seen the end of the hacker though; I'm sure he'll pop up again before this ends.
May 26, 2016 10:16 AM

May 2016
Best things about this episode:
Nekonazis
Fanservice
AkoxRusian STRENGTHENS!
Segawa's WONDERFUL PC Rig
SyntaxMisheMay 26, 2016 10:29 AM
May 26, 2016 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
The hacker got what he deserved!
May 26, 2016 10:20 AM

May 2012
Was afraid it was gonna go down a "misunderstanding" route. Reminds me of my friend's email account getting hacked and the user sending me an email lol I asked her and she confirmed that the email was hacked.

The ending was pretty damn cute. Looks like Ako is making some progress in separating reality from online?

Also, it really doesn't feel like that was the end of the hacker but eh

May 26, 2016 10:21 AM
Mar 2013
The fake Rusian asked Ako to send a photograph of hers in real life, and then insulted common girls playing with online games. That immediately made Ako realize the one could never ever be Rusian.
May 26, 2016 10:21 AM

Dec 2014
Ako has that NTR-resistance factor

Hacker is a scrub, trading with a low leveled character with no vouchers.
May 26, 2016 10:23 AM

Sep 2015
Woooow just for one hacker, poor him
It could have been a good end for the anime
May 26, 2016 10:25 AM

May 2012
JSlick said:
Hacker is a scrub, trading with a low leveled character with no vouchers.

Seriously LOL Some pro scammer/hacker he was.

May 26, 2016 10:29 AM

Nov 2015
This arc was concluded perfectly, just shows how much Nishimura cares for Ako now, from the start.

The RPG setting was used to its extent this ep, and I liked how efficiently they utilized the setting.

I loved how Ako instantly understood that was not Rusian, but I had hoped she might have now understood the real and game difference. Maybe we have to wait for the final?

The plan was greatly executed and Nishimura's hard work for setting up the fake site was fruitful. I would love to see the aftermath of this arc next maybe.
May 26, 2016 10:34 AM

Aug 2014
uhhhh...tha hacker uses the shit mouse Mad catz rat 7....http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FjQnmp5XL._SY300_.jpg

Shit people has shitty mouses ;D (it´s a joke, But the mouse is still shit)
SweanimeMay 26, 2016 10:44 AM
May 26, 2016 10:46 AM
Mar 2013
xSkipi said:
Woooow just for one hacker, poor him
It could have been a good end for the anime

Exactly. That was an undercover investigation site or a sting. They made the site looked like as if it had been used by some crackers for years with an underground BBS's numerous make-believe chat and real-money-trade logs there. Also, in the original light novel, they scattered rumours about the cool site to some actual SNS and BBS to lure him.
Possibly, there were some other online gamers found and tried to use the RMT chat room to make a deal there, too. I don't know what came to them but I guess they were just ignored rather than reported. Like you said, it was only for him.
htsujiMay 26, 2016 11:25 AM
May 26, 2016 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
You know you're friends are [oink] when they actually wanted legit NTR on a show like this. Anyways, I've had my run-ins with [oink] hacker [oink] [oink] people.

If only I can trap them in real life. I would [oink] [oink] [oink] and then [oink] [oink] until they're [oink] [oink] and some [oink] [oink] more.

Also Rusian's backup character looked exactly like a generic hentai protagonist.

Also also HE should have totally said we're a couple or something along those lines.
"Ako: what's our relationship Rusian?
Rusian: Uh... Friends??"
May 26, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
HA!! And that fucking piece of (oink) hacker just got owned!!!

Now one thing does not sit me well with me, at least from a narrative point. I was GM once on a server so I know for a fact that you can trace IP logs pretty easily from characters and accounts. The Admin team could have easily checked the "irregular" IP that logged in Rusian's acc, trace it to the Rontan IP and then check Rontan's account details for IPs and from there trace the true IP of the hacker.........unless Rontan had a gigaton of different IPs (I assume public ones like cafes) that made that work impossible, since public IPs are likely to be filled with another gigaton of accounts. Now this is probably what happened but it wasn't exactly mentioned.

Then again, you can also trace the Trade-Logs, and if something does not quite catch up, as in Rontan giving a gigaton of Money/Items to Shoko for free or vice-versa, then there's reason enough to see that Shoko would be the fishy one, and if any IPs match between the two, then you would have your culprit account (Shoko in this case). It would be work, but not difficult, specially if you work from a basis of a couple of days ago only.

Again it was implied this guy was careful, but it wasn't very specified how, so that's what I find faulty. Then again I guess you cannot go in too much detail either since they tried to sell the team support, the Ako x Rusian relationship in this moment and Rusian being a badass. Though it would have been appreciated that they could have explained more so as to not leave things flopping or make it look like Admins from these services are unreliable and inept (some are, but that's not the point).

That was some real stunt he pulled to catch the guy, at least it saved the Admins the work of having to (apparently) scavenge for IPs. Now this asshat is gonna rot, and I guessing from Nyack's speech, he is likely gonna face legal charges too, serves you right.

And as usual Ako x Rusian is way too sweet, Ako was specially lovely and supportive, so I guess that means she leveled up in some regarded. And I lol'd at the *oink* censors :P
May 26, 2016 11:18 AM
Mar 2016
I was kinda cheering for the hacker to knock some sense on Ako.
May 26, 2016 11:18 AM

Aug 2014
Damn best episode by far. Great to see them getting back at that scummy hacker, karma is a bitch afterall! The ending was so adorable, Rusian being manly and standing up against the hacker was just cool, while the re-marriage was just cute af xD
May 26, 2016 11:40 AM

Jan 2016
Wow, I thought the characters in Mayoiga were the most illogical and stupid, but Rusian takes the cake.

Rusian: We're not married anymore.
Ako: What?! What's our relationship?
Rusian: Uh... Just friends?

I award Rusian with the dumbest MC of the season award

Also, it's a shame they decided to make the phisher some random guy, it would have been way more fun if they left it the original way the LN had it
May 26, 2016 11:49 AM

Sep 2013
I'm glad that didn't cause to much trouble for their relationship, if anything it's even stronger now. Alls well that ends well.
May 26, 2016 11:57 AM

Apr 2015
"Oink" XDDD

Loved the ending tho.
May 26, 2016 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
See all the worry that some had for this whole "NTR" crap and some of that worry even made it's way to me so the wait for this week was that much longer...and on top of that this episode was a really fun watch.

Also come on with the "Cloud Dude" that was awesome..but I will say the wedding was the icing on the cake. Can't wait to see the real world wedding. I can say that sure this show isn't going to win any awards but it sure is growing on me.
FallenUndeadMay 26, 2016 12:03 PM
May 26, 2016 11:59 AM

Dec 2015
"Uh... Friends?"
Oh Come on!! Why did you say that?
But either way, it was a great episode, and i didn´t think Rusian could create a website from scratch...
May 26, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2015
Wedding... that was adorable. Fuck the hackers!
May 26, 2016 12:12 PM
May 2016
I'm gonna be honest, I figured that Ako would know that the hacker wasn't the real Rusian. And the ending was really sweet. I feel like that would've been a nice ending to the series. I would compare this to the first 10 min. of "Up". End it right there and I would've been satisfied. Overall, great episode!
May 26, 2016 12:14 PM

Jan 2014
While this episode was good and pretty sweet at the same time...

I kinda want to return all the WoW accounts I stole now...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2016 12:32 PM

May 2015
Phishing, huh? Yeah, that's nasty. Good thing that hacker got fucked in the end, lmao. I would go mad if my account got stolen, so I thought Rusian's calm attitude was pretty impressive. Great episode.

May 26, 2016 12:44 PM

Jul 2015
Sieg Nekohime, really? Japan's obsession with German. The hacker got what he deserved. You don't joke with things like phishing. #rekt
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 26, 2016 12:51 PM

Dec 2014
the episode was so power filled... I hope wecould catch net hackers that way

the wedding seemed so amazing in the end
May 26, 2016 12:55 PM

Jan 2010
Great episode!

I feel like I'm part of their guild because everything is so familiar to me. I've seen friends getting hacked, helped them to find the culprits, reported the hackers, KOSed the hackers who somehow wouldn't get banned or jailed and stuff like that.

Great anime and what's makes it even more great to me is that the echhi is at minimum.

Btw, now I need even more Ako figures:

1- Water Robe Ako
2- School Ako
3- Fire Robe Ako
4- Bikini Ako
5- Wedding Ako

ALTER PLS
May 26, 2016 1:04 PM

Mar 2016
Hacker got destroyed lmao
Also funny chat censorship ...
Good ending to the episode .
May 26, 2016 1:08 PM
Nov 2010
Pretty good episode, I liked the build up as well as the ending. It looked like it helped Ako as well. I'm surprised that Dark Magician came back into play but I supposed they introduced him for a reason. xD
May 26, 2016 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
i enjoyed it and like the episode. the plan for tricking the hacker was amusing to watch and kinda mind blown me a little bit when Rusian made a freaking same site/a whole fake site just to trapped the hacker. damn! i would probably never gonna do that. but he sure got angry for what the hacker did to ako and his account. it was a great episode overall. and.....the second wedding. congrats~

Hacker always being like an asshole. Hacker always gonna Hack.
looking foward for the next episode.
May 26, 2016 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
Sometimes791 said:
Sieg Nekohime, really? Japan's obsession with German. The hacker got what he deserved. You don't joke with things like phishing. #rekt
I for one love the name Siegfried :P
May 26, 2016 2:23 PM

Dec 2014
Really liked this one. The hacker thing is sadly really common all over the internet. I haven't even seen any shows tackle this subject before, so this was a surprise.

Also:
(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)(OINK)
May 26, 2016 2:24 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
SIEG NEKOHIME!!
Nekohime is love.

Why did you do that Rusian?
Demotes Ako to friends status. Wow. Then they get married at the end of the episode. Well their relationship sure went all over the place this episode.

Gotta give Ako credit, she saw through that hacker on her own. Then again the hacker was pretty much too obvious to her. He could have told her Ako to meet up somewhere instead of telling her to send him pictures.

No one is going to comment that the hacker was eating potato chips with CHOPSTICKS. Who eats chips with chopsticks? It reminded me of some guests who came over to my house and they ate ribs with a fork. Never eat finger food with utensils.

May 26, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2013
Fairly good episode, in the end not much has changed. Nice they didn't drag it out. No kiss at the wedding, disappointing.
May 26, 2016 3:10 PM

Apr 2016
I knew it, just like what i said before; the way Hideki logged in the hotel was really predictable it was a phishing website lel. GREAT comeback for Hideki a lot of friends helped him and put alot of effort on the fake website so.. Hideki was a genius lad after all? hmmmm.

The ending was really hillarious another Ups and downs excitement on the anime.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

May 26, 2016 3:10 PM

Feb 2015
I like all the depth they went into this episode, with the hacking and revenge and so on. Would have liked a little more concreteness in the relationship between Ako and Nishimura, but w.e Wedding is good enough for me.
May 26, 2016 3:15 PM

Mar 2016
LovelyHikari said:
SIEG NEKOHIME!!
Nekohime is love.

Why did you do that Rusian?
Demotes Ako to friends status. Wow. Then they get married at the end of the episode. Well their relationship sure went all over the place this episode.

Gotta give Ako credit, she saw through that hacker on her own. Then again the hacker was pretty much too obvious to her. He could have told her Ako to meet up somewhere instead of telling her to send him pictures.

No one is going to comment that the hacker was eating potato chips with CHOPSTICKS. Who eats chips with chopsticks? It reminded me of some guests who came over to my house and they ate ribs with a fork. Never eat finger food with utensils.

He's like light yagami . I'm going to hack your accounts and I'll take a potato chip and eat it .
May 26, 2016 3:24 PM

Jan 2011
*Yawn* Dunno what happened with this episode but I just couldn't feel it. Lost interest after the reveal. I know they didn't take the typical misunderstanding route but, meh wasn't really intrigued by this. Best part about this episode was when Rusian slammed the door on Ako.
May 26, 2016 3:29 PM

Aug 2015
Rusian? Piroshki? will we get to see whole Russian vocabulary by the end of series? :D
I don't know why, but I'm really enjoying this show.
May 26, 2016 4:42 PM

Apr 2014
This should just be the ending for this series.
Glad they caught that hacker...such a scumbag.
Damn, Ako is way too HOT...them opai!
May 26, 2016 5:02 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I think that was actually a fairly interesting plot point for this show, despite it only lasting one episode.

I'm beginning to understand Ako's problem, she's obsessed with Nishimura's character, not Nishimura himself. You've gotta feel for the guy.

Ako tits are as nice as ever thanks to all the nice shots throughout the episode.
May 26, 2016 5:08 PM

Dec 2013
Totally called it. Ako wouldn't be tricked into something so dumb, specially since she actually knows the real Rusian IRL.

Their plan was way too elaborate though, to falsify years worth of online footprints just to get one hacker. This isn't even the power of friendship, more like the power of abundant resources. If he didn't have all the support that he had, there would have been no way that he could have pulled it off. In the real world, stuff like this probably happen all the time. Poor little victims with little resources and no help would never be able to avenge themselves like that.

That said, all's well that ends well. Admin revived Rusian's avatar, though I find it confusing as to why they couldn't just reinstate his character at a point in the game before he got hacked. Wouldn't that save him the trouble of buying back everything?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

120 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 6, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

331 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 2, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

179 by RGreatDanton »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

142 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.