Forum Settings
Forums

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-3 Shou - Truth of Zero Chapter 12 Discussion

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Chapter 3: Truth of Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was a disaster. The most shocking chapter by far.

Seems like witch cult people are bowing to Subaru since he smells of the Witch of Envy.

That last scene though... T.T
May 27, 2016 11:37 PM

Mar 2015
Just when things got good.... just when Rem made a beautiful memory with Subaru... just when Subaru finally happy with Rem beside him...

FUCKING SOMEONE KILLED THE BEST GIRL. And I blame Subaru for falling asleep ;_;

She got stabbed a lot... Rem... ;_;

Though I must say, the author is good at depicting the village massacre. Rem's death is also almost similar to the LN.

May 31, 2016 4:39 AM
Nov 2014
I have a question , where do you read the raw ? can't find the manga :/
Jun 2, 2016 1:42 AM
Dec 2015
ghostfury said:
I have a question , where do you read the raw ? can't find the manga :/

There are still 5 chapters released so far, if you wanna read
http://otscans.com/foolslide/series/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/
Murphy's Law

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"

Jun 7, 2016 4:21 AM

Apr 2016
There have been only 7 chapter released so far,where u find rest 5?
Jun 19, 2016 3:29 PM

Mar 2012
Subaru's death incoming.
Jul 4, 2016 10:04 PM

Oct 2012
Ok not hating on the anime because it's doing very well, but can anyone tell me whether the manga portrayal of Subaru or the anime version is closer to the LN or WN? In the anime they really showed the twisted and dark side of Subaru, which I quite enjoyed seeing but in this manga version he's not even close to as twisted and is portrayed a more positive light, heck they even changed some things up overall, but pretty much the anime makes him seem very traumatized and dark through the episode whereas the manga keeps him being the same likable endearing character but slightly more grim than usual.
So which one is closer to what the LN or WN depict him as?
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 4, 2016 10:18 PM

Jan 2016
Not like this, Rem
Not like this ):
Jul 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Feb 2012
gust11 said:
Ok not hating on the anime because it's doing very well, but can anyone tell me whether the manga portrayal of Subaru or the anime version is closer to the LN or WN? In the anime they really showed the twisted and dark side of Subaru, which I quite enjoyed seeing but in this manga version he's not even close to as twisted and is portrayed a more positive light, heck they even changed some things up overall, but pretty much the anime makes him seem very traumatized and dark through the episode whereas the manga keeps him being the same likable endearing character but slightly more grim than usual.

This is a really good point and I'm wondering it myself.
Jul 5, 2016 3:27 PM

Oct 2012
LiquidGold said:
gust11 said:

This is a really good point and I'm wondering it myself.
Clarified on the Re:Zero reddit, it seems like overall the anime is closer to matching the LN or WN's depiction. It seems like the anime made it a bit more obvious but the manga on the other hand toned it down, but I guess the anime is closer from what people have told me.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Oct 2, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2014
Anime was fine but I think it would've been even better to have that scene with Petra.
Dec 30, 2023 12:19 PM

Mar 2019
R.i.p Rem..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-3 Shou - Truth of Zero Chapter 25 Discussion

Madara22 - Dec 19, 2017

3 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-3 Shou - Truth of Zero Chapter 22 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 12, 2017

1 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-3 Shou - Truth of Zero Chapter 21 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Feb 12, 2017

1 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-3 Shou - Truth of Zero Chapter 20 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Feb 4, 2017

1 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-3 Shou - Truth of Zero Chapter 14 Discussion

Mezter - Jul 2, 2016

4 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 30, 2023 4:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.