Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 2016 6:21 AM

Jan 2016
I am late with this but I stumbled onto this following the 2 short OVAs completion-In a search to find a conclusion to this story I read the manga. Well all that there is in english(ch16). Spoilers are all over this post, if you haven't read or watched the anime be warned.

This would totally make sense to the character development of the MC if he went and did something about it,for example taking revenge-like anyone else would. AND I mean not simply punching the guy, come the f*ck on.

This crap was seriously rage inducing. I read that there was
in this prior to actually reading the manga but I couldn't believe how it's played out. I also read where the chapters that are still raw it turns into a NTR'ish deal.

The romance in this is jacked up, you can't root for the kish-vamp chick as she comes off evil. Pretty much seducing the MC for his seed while the childhood friend loves the guy. That just complicates everything too much

Hell I thought I was just getting a lewd manga to read. Wish I hadn't followed up the anime with this. Should have left it alone.

Now if for some reason after the hiatus they finish this series and it has some justice dealt out I would be satisfied. The simple fact that the MC doesn't do anything to protect his friend is rediculous. I mean this seems to be a copy-paste Hentai NTR setup imo. It was added drama that was just over the top.

Anime is decent and doesn't have the extra dark rape stuff in it and it should be able to be completed without that cheap drama added to it. Could end decently in the anime. This is one of those where the anime is better than the manga in many ways.

Rant off... sorry for bringing up old ideas but I had to bitch a little to offset the rage. Hopefully this helps someone debating on whether or not to read this. This series triggered my "Childhood Friend" button. They always get the shafted.
Maverick-samaMay 23, 2016 8:18 AM
Apr 23, 2018 5:53 PM

Mar 2016
Lol. . . I feel the same. I was looking for a funny hentai where mc's di*k is a holy sword tho I got to the wrong place I think. Too much drama and the male MC is a retard who can't even understand his childhood friend even tho he said he wanted to protect her and not letting that other guy go. I don't usually drop a hentai or a borderline hentai with sex scenes, but this one is too much to bear.
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Dec 7, 2020 11:58 AM
Jul 2020
Maverick-sama said:
I am late with this but I stumbled onto this following the 2 short OVAs completion-In a search to find a conclusion to this story I read the manga. Well all that there is in english(ch16). Spoilers are all over this post, if you haven't read or watched the anime be warned.

This would totally make sense to the character development of the MC if he went and did something about it,for example taking revenge-like anyone else would. AND I mean not simply punching the guy, come the f*ck on.

This crap was seriously rage inducing. I read that there was
in this prior to actually reading the manga but I couldn't believe how it's played out. I also read where the chapters that are still raw it turns into a NTR'ish deal.

The romance in this is jacked up, you can't root for the kish-vamp chick as she comes off evil. Pretty much seducing the MC for his seed while the childhood friend loves the guy. That just complicates everything too much

Hell I thought I was just getting a lewd manga to read. Wish I hadn't followed up the anime with this. Should have left it alone.

Now if for some reason after the hiatus they finish this series and it has some justice dealt out I would be satisfied. The simple fact that the MC doesn't do anything to protect his friend is rediculous. I mean this seems to be a copy-paste Hentai NTR setup imo. It was added drama that was just over the top.

Anime is decent and doesn't have the extra dark rape stuff in it and it should be able to be completed without that cheap drama added to it. Could end decently in the anime. This is one of those where the anime is better than the manga in many ways.

Rant off... sorry for bringing up old ideas but I had to bitch a little to offset the rage. Hopefully this helps someone debating on whether or not to read this. This series triggered my "Childhood Friend" button. They always get the shafted.
wait she got raped once in volume 1 which is all I’m able to see it only happens once thankfully I skimmed it tho also I take it mc hasn’t done a thing regarding the second rape then (edit seems like I ended up finding out she got pregnant and the mc don’t do squat but at this point I had erased anything pertaining as to where I had found said evidence sorry ( in volume 1 she only got raped once mc found out and punched him ) guessing what I found out she probably got raped in the other volume then and got pregnant
AnOnYmOuS__101Aug 12, 2021 11:08 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holy Knight Chapter 9 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jan 27, 2012

18 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 10, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Holy Knight Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Nov 7, 2011

11 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Holy Knight Chapter 3 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Nov 4, 2011

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 2023 1:53 PM

» Is this manga still going?

xsilicon9 - May 21, 2016

11 by Radtoter »»
Sep 2, 2021 5:34 PM

» Still going? & what happens?

Radtoter - Aug 26, 2021

0 by Radtoter »»
Aug 26, 2021 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.