Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 23, 2016 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
It's none of my business so I would not interfere.
Hello
May 23, 2016 12:28 PM

Feb 2015
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
Yeah. I'd totally do that. My girlfriend got harrassed and molested by some bastard at highschool once. Squeezed her anime sized breasts and whispered sexual threats. He got beaten up (by her) and expelled fortunately. I haven't met her at the time, but she's still a little shook up about it. I feel guilty for not being there and not being able to torture him, so I basically got a grudge against those kind of animals now.

Yeah the way you worded it just gives away the fact that your girlfriend bullshitted everything and you just believed it because you are delusional in love with your girlfriend.

In fact..I didn't even notice you said 'girlfriend' and as soon as I read the shit you wrote I could tell the 'victim' told you this. You will probably never hear the other side. But I am 90% sure there was some form of consent. Oh well, no one is gonna find that out... and your gf definitely won't tell you.
Hello
May 23, 2016 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
Clebardman said:
Dimethylanime said:
I would 100% lose in a physcial fight, but I would try to stand up for the girl with words

Most dumb fights aren't about who wins but showing the other side that you're willing to fight if you have to. The only requirement is to be able to take a few punches, and punches don't hurt that much.

I feel u homie. The problem is, I can't exactly take a punch either. I'm sure I'd get knocked tf out in .2 seconds.
May 23, 2016 1:10 PM

Jul 2015
@Dimethylanime

Oh well, you can always cheer for the girl if she tries to defend herself :p
May 23, 2016 2:41 PM

Apr 2009
Clebardman said:
Dimethylanime said:
I would 100% lose in a physcial fight, but I would try to stand up for the girl with words

Most dumb fights aren't about who wins but showing the other side that you're willing to fight if you have to. The only requirement is to be able to take a few punches, and punches don't hurt that much.
honestly with all the discussion of fighting and 'toughness' in the forums today, this is the first intelligent thing that i've heard anyone say.
don't know why people overcomplicate it. stand your ground and keep your voice low pitched = most of the work. maybe point out you have a weapon if the other person doesn't look like they have one.
i mean obviously you're fucked if you run into someone who is actually homicidal but most people aren't.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 23, 2016 2:45 PM
Feb 2014
Clebardman said:
Dimethylanime said:

It's not your business though, most of the time you should just let the blood boil and let the guy doing the crime get his due. It's not your life, it's his life that's going to be fucked either way.

People call the police on the streets, and the abuser always gets the draw first.

If you want to prove your worth, just better yourself, meaningless fights aren't and shouldn't be a virtue of worthiness. Do things for yourself, and not for other people, especially passerbys you don't know.
May 23, 2016 8:39 PM

Nov 2015
lol nope none of my business..

It's her fight, I'm not gonna fight for her..
May 23, 2016 8:49 PM

Feb 2015
Though I would prefer not to mind other business, but I couldn't say for sure that I will just see and done nothing.
May 23, 2016 8:50 PM

May 2016
Well I wouldnt intervene if a boyfriend started beating up his girlfriend in public I mean sure I would feel bad but thats not my problem.
May 23, 2016 8:50 PM

May 2013
Well IDK what would happen, but it sure would be a good way to gain her as a nakama :-D

Honestly if I see something like that happening, I will step in, even if i get demoslished. At least.. I hope I would..
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 23, 2016 8:51 PM

Nov 2011
I will be the one that get beat up instead. Maybe I'll do it for a real cutie otherwise none of my business.

May 23, 2016 8:52 PM

May 2016
Jou-dan said:
Narmy said:
The ladies can always count on me.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
every time I see this picture it makes me giggle

it's just so amusing that people actually dress like this and think it's cool

Autistic people cant feel shame nor embarassment so they have no idea they are being weird.
May 23, 2016 8:57 PM

Feb 2016
If it is their argument, it is none of my business. But they will have to do it somewhere where they won't disturb other people.
May 23, 2016 8:59 PM

Apr 2013
Don't matter who it is. That's still fucked up.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
May 23, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2013
I'm not a savage moron, I'd only do it if I knew her
May 23, 2016 9:06 PM

May 2013
kongwung said:
Jou-dan said:
every time I see this picture it makes me giggle

it's just so amusing that people actually dress like this and think it's cool

Autistic people cant feel shame nor embarassment so they have no idea they are being weird.

meanwhile that guys got a samurai sword
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 24, 2016 2:27 AM

Jul 2015
@The_Nico @Cucky Guys, we're talking about fighting, we're not in philo classes. I don't know wich kind of person you are but I'm having troubles watching someone get beaten, boy or girl. Did I say it's intelligent? Fuck no, I broke my thumb like that and got into a bunch of problems. But you're kinda making me laugh with your holier-than-thou attitude. Dunno how sheltered you are, but I've been a prime target for harrasment all my life and I'm not standing there watching it happen.

BTW, nobody's going for the kill in street brawls. It's closer to fights between animals of a same specie for territory or female: it's mostly for show. Everybody cools down after the first blood. Hell you don't even have to fight most of the time, walking toward your aggressor is usually enough to calm him.

edit: Not gonna comment on my sexy body but I indeed have a very strong jaw. A friend of mine hurt himself while punching me once @_@.

@shotz_ Bwahahahaha so true.
DeathkoMay 24, 2016 2:32 AM
May 24, 2016 2:54 AM

May 2016
Why do I need to save someone else? XD

I only fight for myself :3
May 24, 2016 3:40 AM

Jun 2015
No. I'm not good at fighting and I'd probably end up beaten up.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
May 24, 2016 3:47 AM

Feb 2016
No. I'd rather not involve myself in other's problems. I have problems of my own. I'm cruel like that.
That feeling when you feel you know the feeling of not feeling any feel at all. Get the feeling?
May 24, 2016 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
i would try to help the girl but i'm weak af so i wouldn't be able to beat the shit outta him
May 24, 2016 5:26 AM
Mar 2015
Clearly no. i would rather call the police. i don't wanna waste my time fighting random guy.
May 24, 2016 5:31 AM

May 2016
Best way to save the girl? Harass the guy.

May 24, 2016 6:07 AM

Jul 2015
@Cucky there's even less reason to let someone get harrassed if it hasn't come to hands yet. Talking about harrassment here obviously, as in one side is clearly defenseless and not wanting it. People who exchange insults or get into fights on their own can take care of themselves.
May 24, 2016 6:12 AM

Feb 2014
I would join in and have a threesome.
May 24, 2016 7:56 AM

Feb 2016
no, I'm physically weak after all. but I'd call the cops.
May 24, 2016 7:14 PM

Sep 2007
Some guy been watching too much Kung Fu Panda

May 24, 2016 7:18 PM

Oct 2015
Done it before, and I regretted it afterwards.
May 24, 2016 7:20 PM

May 2016
Definitely not. And I would be pissed if somebody did. Its honestly none of our business and for all we know the guy could have a good reason for harassing the girl. And if the girl is incompetent enough to be in the position of "getting harassed" then thats pretty much their own fault.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 7:47 PM

Jan 2012
Mentally: Yes.
Physically: No.

I am too weak for that xD (unfortunately ;-; )

May 24, 2016 8:07 PM

Aug 2012
Calling the cops would be more reliable. Someone who steps this low probably has a weapon or goons.
May 24, 2016 8:10 PM

Dec 2010
I'd fuck up anyone that was harassing anyone quite frankly

May 24, 2016 8:11 PM

Dec 2012
in this politically correct society absolutely not. I would simply go to the authorities. If this girl was someone I knew and had respect for, I would definitely help her out of the situation. It's best to avoid violence at all costs. Same goes for a male colleague/friend.
May 24, 2016 8:53 PM

Dec 2015
I would probably first call higher authorities rather than try to use physical force to stop someone, but if the situation turns sour before I get the chance to I would probably try to help the person being harassed verbally then physically.

However, I don't think I could physically or mentally even fight someone. I'm not strong enough to even attempt that.
May 24, 2016 11:31 PM

Aug 2015
You say harassment, but that's pretty vague. Since you're talking about women in particular, is it more about sexual harassment? For instance, a man is trying to touch her without her consent, stuff like that? By the way, not saying it can't happen to men, but it kinda happens more to women than men.

Anyways, it depends a lot of the kind of harassment I'm seeing and if the guy is drunk, etc. In any case, if I stumble upon a woman that seems to be getting harassed, I'll wait 15-20 sec to confirm it's really happening (not going to interfere in something that doesn't concern me especially if I'm not sure it's happening). Though, if I can really confirm that the woman is getting harassed; she's is trying to get away, she's telling the guy to stop, that she isn't interested... then I will step in. But, I won't come and randomly beat someone, also, depending on the guy, I might not be able to succeed in doing this.

One thing I like to do, even when I'm not sure about the fact that she's getting harassed or not is to simply walk there and tell the woman something like this; "Hello, are things fine here? I was just walking around and you guys looked tense a bit; are you Ok?" Just the fact of saying something like this, will be enough a lot of the times, to show to the guy that there's people around and that he isn't alone and that it's obvious we are seeing that something is happening.

Lastly, if it's the case you do not want to be in; you're about the only one around other than the harassed and its harasser, it's getting intense and your morality is telling you to intervene. Then, I'd probably call the cops and buy time, at least most of the time; if it's really out of control. In any situation, I will never be the first to hit, I might just go in front of the woman if she's clearly telling/signaling me to help her and then, if the guy still insist and pushes me/hit me, it becomes self-defense, I can break his nose freely and I have the woman as a witness to defend me legally when the cops arrive. Even there, this might be a trap to get money out of you and the woman was acting all along; you have to watch out, especially depending on where you live.

Damn, hitting the preview button made me realize I wrote way much more than I though.
May 25, 2016 1:35 AM

Apr 2016
If just verbally, no, unless it gets to verbal threats. Otherwise yes, I would fuck him up.

We girls have to stay united, after all.

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
May 25, 2016 1:44 AM
May 2015
I'd just send a flying kick to his balls from behind like any real lady would do. Okay jokes aside, I'd try to help anyone being harassed regardless of gender.
May 25, 2016 2:14 AM

Apr 2016
Mapplesauce said:
i'd beat the shit out of him, spout a cool line, tip my fedora to the girl, and skate away on my heelies

Except for the "skate away on my heelies" part ;
May 25, 2016 2:47 AM

Jan 2015
i would help him with a camera
gofuckyurself30characters

la critique de l'intention pure
May 25, 2016 2:49 AM
Nov 2014
No,Someone like me couldn't go to help someones aid in that situation,best to leave it to someone else
May 25, 2016 4:05 AM

Sep 2014
No. I don't want to get involved in anything.
May 25, 2016 4:50 AM

Aug 2015
As long as my doesn't have "backups" standing near him.
May 25, 2016 6:09 AM

May 2016
Nah beating him up wont do anything. If the guy Is crazy or he just love crazy women or want to try somethinf different, maybe in the end he will end up fall in love with ya. (but indeed it is rare but there was a condition like that right)
So i am thinking to just throw him into the river or leave him alone in a tiger cage
May 25, 2016 7:36 AM

Feb 2016
Think to myself " what this guy is doing is wrong"
Prepare myself for some action
Some encouraging thoughts start coming to mind
Steps towards then guy
then

seeing the size of the guy, decide to mind my own business and walk away
May 25, 2016 9:12 AM

May 2014
I don't think I could beat anybody up because I'm just a pussy ass weeb but I'd definitely try to help, regardless of gender.

One time I was on the train at night and heard a guy harassing some girl in the back and she clearly looked uncomfortable and scared so I just got up and pretended I knew her and was surprised to see her, and I sat next to her and we talked until the guy got off. I think knowing that she wasn't alone scared the guy off? I'm not saying beat the shit out of every guy you see harassing a girl or anybody else, but just let the harasser know they're being watched.
May 25, 2016 10:04 AM

May 2016
A kick would suffice i guess, then help the girl, and finally run away.
May 25, 2016 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
I would (try to at least) beat up anyone harassing someone that can't defend themselves.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
May 25, 2016 2:31 PM

Oct 2014
Nah I'm good, It has nothing to do with me, I wouldn't even feel bad about it most likely.
VenomousMay 25, 2016 2:35 PM

May 25, 2016 5:05 PM

Apr 2016
No, but i'd probably try to stop him / hold him down.
May 25, 2016 5:06 PM
Jul 2015
I hope I could talk him down so I wouldn't be counted on to get in a fight.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
30 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
40 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
52 minutes ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

1 by traed »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 9 hours ago

14 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.