Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 21, 2016 11:53 PM

Oct 2009
I just wanted to know which characters other people are shipping, since this show is obviously ship-teasing the viewers even if it might not happen because unfortunately, this show is not tagged as romance after all.
But as a proper shipper trash (xD) here's my shipping chart:

What do you guys think?
Do you agree? Disagree? Want to present your own shipping chart?
Feel free to do so: http://narumitsu-crossing.tumblr.com/post/143295620641/its-shitty-but-i-made-a-kiznaiver-shipping-chart :)
I added a few things from the original chart.... just because... :P you may do so as well.
It's also somewhat based on the latest ep (ep7)

P.S. no I am not trying to promote ship wars, I just genuinely wanted to know, since the polls aren't enough to know which characters most people are shipping, cause you know you only get to vote once :)

P.S.S. Got some questions regarding my shipping chart? I'll gladly answer xD
Thug_GouMay 22, 2016 12:26 AM

May 24, 2016 11:04 PM

Jan 2015
I really don't like Tenga x Chidori, probably because I really like Kacchon x Chidori.

Or probably because I don't actually like Tenga and I really like Chidori.
May 25, 2016 3:28 PM

Aug 2012
thiagopv said:
I really don't like Tenga x Chidori, probably because I really like Kacchon x Chidori.

When you really like Chidori , you want her to end up with the person she like hence Kacchon.
May 25, 2016 8:26 PM

Jan 2015
gino_san said:
thiagopv said:

When you really like Chidori , you want her to end up with the person she like hence Kacchon.

I feel betrayed inside whenever thinking about Tenga x Chidori
May 26, 2016 2:26 PM

Jun 2014
Katsuhira x Sonozaki

Chidori x Tenga

Honoka x Ruru (RIP)

Anything else just doesn't feel right.
May 26, 2016 2:31 PM

Feb 2016
I don't really do "shipping" but I'm expecting Kacchon and Chidori to form an intimate relationship or maybe even Yato and Honoka.
May 26, 2016 9:08 PM

Jul 2012
almost caught up with this anime!!

i'm pretty damn basic but yeah
May 27, 2016 12:35 AM

Oct 2015
I tried to stay away from the shipping in Kiznaiver, however, I noticed the popularity between Katsuhira x Chidori and Tenga x Chidori in particular, and based on these two ships the latter would be more gratifying for me personally. Chidori's personality overshadows Katsuhira's non-personality and doesn't really let him grow much. Rather he's only been able to grow thanks to Sonozaki's pretentious tests and the different bonds he's gathered, much of which Chidori has been overprotective of him experiencing. To add, Chidori doesn't grow either when she's around Katsuhira. Around him she's far too one dimensional which bothers me because the other characters overshadow her despite her being such a fan-favourite. She remains Katsuhira's arch-typical protective tsundere osananajimi who openly likes him, and nothing beyond that. Her whole role is dedicated to fussing over Katsuhira. I don't like it. At least around Tenga she seems to act somewhat grounded. I don't particularly care for any other pairings though and I can very easily see none of them coming to fruition.

In summary, of the given pairings I'd be most for Tenga x Chidori. However, there are more episodes to come and Trigger has shown capable of developing character emotionally very quickly so who knows.

-EDIT- Oh yeah your chart

For now...
MoonStar9May 27, 2016 12:52 AM
May 27, 2016 8:34 AM
May 2016
Agata X Noriko is OTP
May 27, 2016 8:48 AM

Jul 2015
i ship:

kacchan x sonozaki

maki x yuta

about the rest i dont care
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
May 27, 2016 11:48 AM
Nov 2014
hisomu just deserves his own island
May 27, 2016 6:03 PM

Jan 2009
I dont remember all the names lol
Surprised nobody ships my main otp nori chan x agata
Then the redheads together, megane girl x former fat guy
May 27, 2016 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
i did it too, kiznaiver is a wreck when it comes to shipping honestly

here's a short explanation;

- of course, as you've probably noticed, anyone x sonozaki is kind of my notp. i don't know why, actually, she just doesn't seem like someone who would be interested in romance. she's in it for the friends, she wants to "connect" with others. platonically. I MEAN.... katsuhira x sonozaki seems like it's being FORCED to be canon... i know it's being implied that they have a """""history""""" with eachother but i just want them to be very good friends. that's going well as of now.
- i'm very discreet when it comes to tenga x chidori. i feel like their relationship is 50/50 friendship-romance. they cute
- for yuta x hisomu.....pretty bois gotta stick together
- NIKO AND MAKI...........BEST FRIENDS............YURI FRIENDS MAYBE........ IM OK IF IT TURNS OUT PLATONIC
- of course the HOLY TRIANGLE™ between tenga, chidori, and katsuhira IS MY IDEAL. they would be cute all together........they are all friends...........romance friends...........cutie pies

i hope my explanation(s) serves you well.
May 28, 2016 4:41 AM

May 2009
You can stop with these overcomplicated love polygons. Actual one from series is much simpler

Yuta -> Honoka
Nico -> Tenga -> Chidori -> Katsuhira (and he obviously is -> Noriko)
May 28, 2016 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
adachis said:

- of course, as you've probably noticed, anyone x sonozaki is kind of my notp. i don't know why, actually, she just doesn't seem like someone who would be interested in romance. she's in it for the friends, she wants to "connect" with others. platonically. I MEAN.... katsuhira x sonozaki seems like it's being FORCED to be canon... i know it's being implied that they have a """""history""""" with eachother but i just want them to be very good friends. that's going well as of now.

I totally feel ya, especially the forced part.
- i'm very discreet when it comes to tenga x chidori. i feel like their relationship is 50/50 friendship-romance. they cute
- for yuta x hisomu.....pretty bois gotta stick together
- NIKO AND MAKI...........BEST FRIENDS............YURI FRIENDS MAYBE........ IM OK IF IT TURNS OUT PLATONIC

lol the yaoi and yuri route is good too xD I approve

bastek66 said:
You can stop with these overcomplicated love polygons. Actual one from series is much simpler

Yuta -> Honoka
Nico -> Tenga -> Chidori -> Katsuhira (and he obviously is -> Noriko)

oh my god. xD Is that really from the anime? or is it an edit?
delaneysloane said:
hisomu just deserves his own island

+1000000!
lmao

Also, thanks for everyone who made an effort to post and make a chart! :) Glad to see your POVs @Mayuka @MoonStar9

welp, can't wait for this day's new ep to see how this shipping chart will change :D :D :D

May 28, 2016 10:20 AM

Oct 2009
ep 8...

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SHIPPING CHART?!! WHOOOUUUAATT?! xD xD xD
What a shocker o.o

my ships sunk so hard lololololol
at least the Maki x Yuta is safe <3 ;3

May 28, 2016 1:00 PM

Jun 2011
Had some fun doing it :D

this will do for now.. tho i can feel trigger's twists incoming.
May 28, 2016 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
All relationships are forced in my honest opinion.
May 28, 2016 6:45 PM

Oct 2009
OnePieceQ8 said:
Had some fun doing it :D

this will do for now.. tho i can feel trigger's twists incoming.

you even got a Ruru pic! xD Awesome!
LET THE PLOT TWIST COMMENCE!

Soli18 said:
All relationships are forced in my honest opinion.

Well that's sorta true since they were basically forced in this Kizuna thing too

May 28, 2016 7:07 PM

Nov 2014
I ship for Kacchon and Chidori.. and Yuta x Maki..

The rest I don't really care..

I don't really like that kind of development in Tenga x Chidori, especially in this case..
Toradora cliches for me are work only for 1 Male MC and 1 Female MC (We obviously knew that the main couple of MC is Ryuuji and Taiga since the beginning, right?).. not Many Characters with Many Potential Love Circles like this series..
Jun 4, 2016 12:58 AM
Sep 2015

Guess this would be mine for now. Really don't like Sonozaki at all.
Jun 4, 2016 9:09 AM

Aug 2014
sonazaki is plot romance nothing else...

Chidori ftw
Mar 24, 2017 2:12 PM
Feb 2017
Thug_Gou said:
I just wanted to know which characters other people are shipping, since this show is obviously ship-teasing the viewers even if it might not happen because unfortunately, this show is not tagged as romance after all.
But as a proper shipper trash (xD) here's my shipping chart:

What do you guys think?
Do you agree? Disagree? Want to present your own shipping chart?
Feel free to do so: http://narumitsu-crossing.tumblr.com/post/143295620641/its-shitty-but-i-made-a-kiznaiver-shipping-chart :)
I added a few things from the original chart.... just because... :P you may do so as well.
It's also somewhat based on the latest ep (ep7)

P.S. no I am not trying to promote ship wars, I just genuinely wanted to know, since the polls aren't enough to know which characters most people are shipping, cause you know you only get to vote once :)

P.S.S. Got some questions regarding my shipping chart? I'll gladly answer xD

i don't agree with tenga x chidori cuz i want katsuhira x chidori. i hate sonoko. rest idc though i do like spects one with yuta.
Oct 25, 2023 10:27 AM
Jul 2020
am i the only one? hisomu x nico!!
idk how it would look like? maybe hisomu being a switch, nico seems too delicate to give him pain
if only we got some special or more content to develop those characters

tenga x chidori for sure. Like wouldnt agata feel suffocating with chidori?
tenga x nico is nice too but chidori vs nico they have different types of cuteness

agata x nori not sure about this one
Oct 25, 2023 10:43 AM

Aug 2021
Noriko Sonozaki x Katsuhira Agata

nice shipping chart my brain would melt if I tried doing that ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2023 3:03 AM
Oct 2018
Katsuhira x Noriko, Yuta x Honoka, Tenga x Nico

I hate both Chidori and Tenga, but I want Nico to be happy.

Been shipping Noriko and Katsuhira since 1st ep since I just felt they're meant to be and I was right.

Took me a while before I shipped Yuta and Honoka even though his feelings were already obvious because I had bad first impression of Yuta in his first appearance.
I only started shipping them after I got to know Yuta more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.