Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 20, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2014
Fish gun >.>

Random Img I found on google...

Anyway more random shit this episode lol, we got our Fusion now. Too bad we didn't get the fusion dance from DBZ.
May 20, 2016 9:25 PM
Feb 2010
NeonTimeGod said:
Can someone please explain why he can't control water? I mean, he can control people, rocks, rock avatar, and air but not water?
He controlled the rock avatar through the rock user.
As for water, he can't because he need to pierce it to work, and he just can't pierce water.

I just can't understand how he is able to control air, but not water.
May 20, 2016 10:03 PM

Dec 2014
Iyo and Eiji Ship... I am so totally on it.. But ironic how the healer was killed in the end
May 20, 2016 10:30 PM

Jan 2015
Well this episode feels to awkward. Even after know for getting "pregnant" before, Iyo still can't talk straight about her mind toward Eiji. At least until they got stuck in the cave and Iyo HAVE to naked first to speak her mind, not to mention that the help from Shirabyoushi is too straightforward.
I think, no... I BELIEVE that she's even more pervert than Rin. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 20, 2016 11:09 PM

May 2014
Iyo's been secretly a bitch since she was young lol
This show is beyond weird but for some reason I like it XD
May 21, 2016 12:04 AM
Feb 2015
Ughhh if Eiji ends up reciprocating Iyo's feelings by the end of the last episode I will surely end up giving the anime a lovely 5. He's going on about saving Rin and missing her but half of the episode was him flirting with the little bitch Iyo -.- I rather ship him with the Rock god forgot her name but I'm most certainly like them better together
May 21, 2016 2:21 AM

Dec 2011
Cetais said:
NeonTimeGod said:
Can someone please explain why he can't control water? I mean, he can control people, rocks, rock avatar, and air but not water?
He controlled the rock avatar through the rock user.
As for water, he can't because he need to pierce it to work, and he just can't pierce water.

I just can't understand how he is able to control air, but not water.

They explained it back from the rock god that anything controlled/powered by the other Orders, Eiji can't manipulate it.

I kinda hate that they worked hard to catch the ball this episode with the Kamimusubi dying in the end.

Now that I think about it, couldn't Eiji manipulate the illness within Sena with Order, or Hiragi with his Fact or Fiction ability to heal her? Gah. I am trying to like this because I love Mirai Nikki, but it is a Big Order for me to like this show with so much plot holes. >.<

So far, the only really thing I can like in this show is the Disorder opening of Yousei Teikoku.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2016 2:38 AM

Jan 2014
This is starting to hurt my conscience.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2016 3:50 AM

May 2014
OMG fish gun
That was the only good thing in this episode
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 21, 2016 4:37 AM

Dec 2014
Damn that effing sunlight!!!!

Iyo best girl btw. <3
May 21, 2016 4:50 AM

Apr 2016
Hum if they continue like this i'll probably put my brain in a mixer x')
But it was funny so it's okay
May 21, 2016 6:37 AM

Jun 2013
This was the shittiest episode ever. Big Order turned into a Big Orgy with Eiji's stupid harem.
臭い-
May 21, 2016 7:38 AM

Feb 2016
shallow episode without any outstanding events. i don't like the logic used by that girl regarding relationships and the main character has no personality at all. he just goes with everything that comes.
May 21, 2016 8:07 AM

Jul 2014
Tony_SansNom said:
Tokoya said:
So we got fusion now lol

I have a question.....Why did Iyo's pregnancy just disappear? Am I missing something?

She wasn't. Or rather... her body believed she was. I think.

Even in the manga it was never explained why. But I'm guessing if she was "imaginary pregnant" (?) she couldn't have run around this much so the author decided to make it a temporary thing.

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
May 21, 2016 9:04 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
xXcorbanXx said:
That cave has more suns than CoD Ghost.
Honestly I don't know why I'm still watching this, maybe because I feel attracted by the curiosity of "what should be the next acurately convenient order to appear".
And the fusion? No comments...

I'm expectant of how Mayoiga plans to surpass it this week.

Tokoya said:
So we got fusion now lol

I have a question.....Why did Iyo's pregnancy just disappear? Am I missing something?

In this chapter Iyo says that the pregnancy was imaginary, more like a prediction that she would be the mother of Eiji's heirs.
I guess that makes sense lol
May 21, 2016 9:05 AM

Jan 2015
Dimension Sword is OP.
May 21, 2016 10:10 AM
Mar 2014
This anime is the perfect example of something that is so bad that it's good.
May 21, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2011
Oh, my fucking christ. This shit is worst than the first 3/4 of Mushitgen from last season. At least they got the tone right half the time. Mother fucker comes from Nearly being killed by his father whom he thought was dead, losing his (whatever the fuck rin is) partner To slurping fucking noodles with the idiot priestess. No comprehension of tome whatsoever, whatever tone they had went out the window in the final stretch of episode 1. I keep hearing so bad it's good coming from people. Nah, bro, can't see it. Wish I did. Crazy thing is I'm not even 3 minutes past the opening credits and this shit has got me pissed, glad I don't pay for internet by the gig. Worthless fucking action, even "Hundred cliches" (tropes) is more enjoyable than this.

Jesus wow that was underwhelming as fuck. Stupid eccentric miko decides to play a game of catch after loling at the young "couple" which one of them stands butt naked for a total of 3 minutes. And of course gets killed off like a flat character and cut to ED. Good, fuck her. She only existed to bring those two scrubs together, not like it'll save this series and like a dumb fuck the MC will either run back to the red-head or or stagger around with bunny-ears. This series best is a pittance to even Valverave's worst...*shudders* No hentai for this either. Biggest letdown of the season but at least the first EP had early warnings so I'm in no place to bitch.
QWERTYFish25May 21, 2016 12:22 PM
May 21, 2016 3:23 PM

Jun 2013
what the fuck is happening i don't it get anymore
May 21, 2016 4:51 PM

Oct 2013
So Daisy is just an AI??? ok lol. OFC the one lady gets stabbed at the end by an inter dimensional sword lmfao.

The fact that they're bringing in a love triangle kills me inside. Usually I dislike both girls, but rn Iyo is clearly the better choice. At least she was able to use her powers in the fusion, so she's not completely weak and helpless. The element of order fusion is a good idea, but ...well...lol

I will say this show is actually kind of funny...sometimes...lmao...

4 more episodes to go... Will they even be able to wrap this up? lol... Then again I've seen plenty of poorly written shows pull a plot out of nowhere and finish it in 2 episodes- no, literally half an episode.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
May 21, 2016 5:24 PM

Jul 2015
I kind of cringed upon clicking on this episode after remembering what happened last episode. I wasn't sure if this was going to be good for me or not health wise. I seriously can't watch this anime in one go because it becomes so painfully funny I can't take it. I have to pause and walk away at least once an episode.

Anyway aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I was so right. Watching this retard isn't healthy for me. And OH MY GOD THE GOD RAYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING. HOW DO YOU MESS UP FAN SERVICE SO BAD. I mean, they had the black girl wearing that freaking g-string but then they pull out this crap.

The whole, combining personas / orders thing is a pretty neat idea for this, but it doesn't make up for the crap this anime throws at me.

Edit: Seriously though, why even have those moments like the hot springs thing if your going to block EVERYTHING with massive god rays.
KuroNeko030May 21, 2016 6:17 PM
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 21, 2016 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
Thing that killed me with the fact they could've at least gone with the ass-shots. I mean the gave the rock-goddess 90 degree angles on each cheek, no loss in showing Iyo's bedpan ass.
May 21, 2016 6:16 PM
Mar 2009
poor Iyo. Why always with the dumb characters who can't take a hint. Happy she told him he's clueless.

again with the super-villain trap card, a la yu-gi-oh. I defeated you! No, not so fast I had this already planned! blah blah.

Had thought that Daisy was a neutral 3rd party just toying with the world not caring what really happens as long as it had entertainment value. Now she's part of the enemy system? uh...
May 22, 2016 5:21 AM

Jul 2012
What did i just watch? 5 previous episodes were somewhat acceptable but this one is
just next level. 4 more to go and i hope my brain won't melt while watching.
Fishgun is pretty much the best description of the episode.
May 22, 2016 6:08 AM
Mar 2012
too amazing...
Eiji made her cry again.
Eiji x Iyo i found kinda cute and their cooperation/sportsmanship very nice, better than the dumb yandere.
Yes Eiji it's a flag, the Otaku4everaloneManga2dWaifu flag.
The 1st hand hold animation was very nice & long, considering hands are hard to draw.
No way... kamimusubi with several episodes foreshadowing, has god powers, a good design & fun character lines just dies?
Sea monster!
Isotonic water!
Fish Gun!
Super robot gattai!! Wishes can fuse now.
"Dimensional" sword cuts thru video comm.
Daisy is an Order system?
Big Order actually has potential as a tourism ad (like GuP, lucky star) in form of this domination roadtrip. They showed heritage/locations from Fukuoka, Yamaguchi, Izumo etc. Brief mention of the Izanami Izanagi couple.
gophercgMay 22, 2016 6:17 AM
May 22, 2016 7:54 AM

Aug 2015
Pretty good episode. It had it's funny moments xD now I'm shipping Eji and Iyo.
May 22, 2016 10:58 AM

Dec 2012
... It feel so rushed ...
The quality of the animation during the game was bad without action, Eiji had no reaction in front of Iyo, and the old lady died.
Iyo was the only good thing of this episode, need BDs.
May 22, 2016 12:00 PM

Nov 2014
The confession part was quite interesting, the rest of the episode was the usual mess though.
May 22, 2016 1:38 PM
Apr 2012
QWERTYFish25 said:
Biggest letdown of the season but at least the first EP had early warnings so I'm in no place to bitch.

Well hey, that's the thing.. We knew what we were getting after the first episode, after that it was just a matter of not expecting anything good and enjoying this show over how terribly awful it is. At least, that's what I've been doing.

In all honesty though, this anime is kind of my guilty pleasure in the sense of nostalgia.. MC's constant screaming is just like Ichigo's constant screaming back during the Bleach days, only here most of it makes no sense. He just randomly shouts in anger when he's speaking, and it's hilariously awesome.
May 22, 2016 2:09 PM

Sep 2010
Wh.. What did I just watch.

This episode was literal garbage. This show had some potential, but this? This was just a mess. It felt like they just took random clips and put them together with no story in mind.
May 22, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2011
JayDrink said:
QWERTYFish25 said:
Biggest letdown of the season but at least the first EP had early warnings so I'm in no place to bitch.

Well hey, that's the thing.. We knew what we were getting after the first episode, after that it was just a matter of not expecting anything good and enjoying this show over how terribly awful it is. At least, that's what I've been doing.

In all honesty though, this anime is kind of my guilty pleasure in the sense of nostalgia.. MC's constant screaming is just like Ichigo's constant screaming back during the Bleach days, only here most of it makes no sense. He just randomly shouts in anger when he's speaking, and it's hilariously awesome.
And my jealousy sustains. For some reason I just feel like I'm being pushed and pulled in all directions. I can't take the "action" seriously because it's just mediocre. I can't take the characters seriously because they seem like tubes of tropepaste, the fan service was only good in one episode and the light-beams destroyed the others, and I have a suspicion they won't be any nipples come the BDs (if they haven't already come out already and proved me wrong), and the "romance" is as with the tropes, something I've seen countless times before. And not even that well executed. It's a a real drag, since it looks like they have some good ideas at its core. But...
May 22, 2016 4:32 PM

Aug 2013
Christown said:
This anime is the perfect example of something that is so bad that it's good.

So true.

Fish Gun made my day lmao.
May 23, 2016 1:24 AM
Aug 2014
Forgetful00 said:
This is by far one of the most bizarre anime I've ever laid my eyes on
the author tries to copy Jojo's formula, but he adds the modern garbage such ass male-fantasy and edginess.

Vetras said:
This is a fucking masterpiece.
masterpiece of shit.

Benphyre said:
to @dunkan85
Have you not held hands before? What's wrong with that?
Indead, this anime attracts virgins everywhere seeking for escapism.
May 23, 2016 6:25 AM

Sep 2015
His Order is inconsistent as fuck. Last we checked, his Order can control anything within his designated space. So why can't he control water?
Better yet, why can't he control water, but something even more formless like air is perfectly fine? The fuck's all that about?

And lol at that romance. Eiji this, Eiji that. Those feelings came from nowhere. Not to mention they're taking that baby-whatever the fuck it was thing seriously.

Just lol. Big Lol.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 23, 2016 8:03 AM

May 2014
-Maz said:
His Order is inconsistent as fuck. Last we checked, his Order can control anything within his designated space. So why can't he control water?
Better yet, why can't he control water, but something even more formless like air is perfectly fine? The fuck's all that about?

I guess he can't control the water because it's already dominated by another Order user... So he used the air instead since that's the only thing in his domain (it has been explained)... Well something like that XD
May 23, 2016 8:15 AM

Sep 2015
BaptizED said:
-Maz said:

I guess he can't control the water because it's already dominated by another Order user... So he used the air instead since that's the only thing in his domain (it has been explained)... Well something like that XD

He said "I can't control water" not "That water is part of another Order, so I can't control it". There's quite the significant difference there.

Unless that wording is just an oversight.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 23, 2016 11:52 AM
Oct 2014
Okay... Umm, This episode lost me. :/
May 23, 2016 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
this anime sets new standards for the word 'trash', even my bog roll has more talent in writing than the creator(s) of this masterpiece
what
May 23, 2016 9:34 PM
May 2014
Well, I'm not sure that I'm in love with the progression between Iyo and Eji because I'm partial to Rin. But, Fish-gun was fantastic.
May 24, 2016 7:33 AM

Jul 2015
Since im a Mirai Nikki fanboy, I try to convince myself that this anime is decent. And im struggling...

May 24, 2016 1:07 PM

Oct 2014
well, Eiji can't control the water maybe because it's isotonic water lol
May 24, 2016 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Iyo kept getting destroyed at the beginning but at least they got closer by the end of the epi.

cough though I'm still mainly rooting for incest here cough.
May 24, 2016 4:05 PM

Nov 2011
I loved this episode only because I love Iyo. Rin sucks and should not be with Eiji.

Although the love between Eiji and Iyo is weird.

Wtf is even going on in this anime anymore...it seriously makes no sense.

Then all three get sliced though a dimension...ok...
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 24, 2016 7:42 PM

Nov 2015
Weird episode, Iyo has fallen in love with Eiji...

May 25, 2016 7:01 AM
Jul 2013
This show is so stupid my I.Q. is dropping every episode
May 25, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2011
BaptizED said:
-Maz said:

Not to get technical but water is comprised of one part oxygen and two parts hydrogen. So with that his little air bubble couldn't exist since it would need to extract the oxygen from the water itself. Unless of course he managed to take it from the surface. Either way, dumb as fuck. Would say he could've dominated the user but them again maybe the water would've prevented the "nails" from reaching the target.
May 25, 2016 1:52 PM

Feb 2015
what an amazing,awsome,brilliant,glorious,gorgeous,beautiful,great,nice,epic,legit light of beam we got in this episode. trully amazing. i admire that kind of shit. genius out of fanservice. just speldid. best cencorship from this year. great job. lovely. all of the studio in japan need to learn this. this cencorship is objectively amazing!!! at how the sun is shining at iyo's body. that is amazing for a cencorship. amazingly stupid idiot shit

dense/10
what a splendid MC we have here. dense lever over 9999. trully THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND!!! great character!!!
congrats ma nigga. you just won the best dense anime character ever in the history of anime

WHOA........the lady who supposed to heal sena died. what a twist. that was great. amazing. really epic twist.

and..........joke aside worst episode ever from this series.....this season.....this year.
/end
YizelTroMay 25, 2016 2:01 PM
May 25, 2016 7:30 PM

Oct 2008
WEAK! they got slashed by dimensional sword!
3/5.

May 26, 2016 4:45 AM

Jul 2015
My brain is melting. What's with those ass pulls? Are the writers drunk?
Overall one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. I probably laughed through the whole episode.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 26, 2016 11:52 AM

Sep 2013
Eiji can't control the water because aquaman's order mixes with the water.

Really fast paced, orders can now be combined if you trust each other and combine your wishes.
Kamimusiubi is dead by dimension slash, now what will Eiji do for Sena? that slash was awesome in the manga :'(

SOL
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.