Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2016 2:50 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All parties ended up getting hurt. I can understand Hina's actions but she fails to see that what she is doing is much worse for both of them since they obviously have lingering feelings for each other. She could afford to be more selfish and let Natsuo cling on to the hope of dating her again especially if the path to a romance between them could work out after Natsuo graduates, which isn't too far from now. On the other hand, Natsuo also always fails to think about anyone except himself all the time.

Meanwhile, Rui and Al... not that nonsense again. Oh god.
May 23, 2016 5:25 AM
May 2016
agree. Anyways i suppose Natsuo will be with Hina though he made love with Rui ehehe. what an awkward relationship
May 23, 2016 7:40 AM
May 2016
I really like to know what she are saying right after they kiss and why he look like he have seen a ghost ..
cant find any english version :(
May 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Jun 2014
ClawViper said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All parties ended up getting hurt. I can understand Hina's actions but she fails to see that what she is doing is much worse for both of them since they obviously have lingering feelings for each other. She could afford to be more selfish and let Natsuo cling on to the hope of dating her again especially if the path to a romance between them could work out after Natsuo graduates, which isn't too far from now. On the other hand, Natsuo also always fails to think about anyone except himself all the time.

Meanwhile, Rui and Al... not that nonsense again. Oh god.

I can´t help but feel uncomfortable with where this is going. But you're right about all parties getting hurt. I've been rooting for Natsuo x Rui since Hina left and Rui started bringing him back to life again. Especially after reading chapter 82. If there's going to be a Rui and Al arc then I hope it doesn't last long cause I'm really not liking this. But what can we do?
May 30, 2016 1:07 AM

Apr 2015
yeah just let Hina be in pain .. just let her be pain.. f&cking B*ullS$h*t .. Why Why Why .. Why must Hina whyyyyy??? you know what, just go with Rui already, i'm sick with the MC, Hina does not need such a stupid guy in her life ..
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jul 17, 2017 10:16 AM
Jul 2017
coolfreejack27 said:
I really like to know what she are saying right after they kiss and why he look like he have seen a ghost ..

It went full NTR, she goes on about how she doesn't love him and has already moved on, and how she can finally get back together with shuu. I really hated her for doing this, it the worst possible option, im surprised Natsuo didn't do something more brash. He really should have instead of moping Hina would have cracked if he did
Jul 17, 2017 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
yuikkiuy said:
coolfreejack27 said:

It went full NTR, she goes on about how she doesn't love him and has already moved on, and how she can finally get back together with shuu. I really hated her for doing this, it the worst possible option, im surprised Natsuo didn't do something more brash. He really should have instead of moping Hina would have cracked if he did

Hey at least he has Rui the best girl now
Jul 25, 2017 2:16 PM
Jul 2017
Mike_Sanders said:
yuikkiuy said:

I agree but disagree, he loves Hina, even now. This will only hurt Rui in the long run now that Hina couldn't take it and came home.
Jul 26, 2017 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
yuikkiuy said:
Mike_Sanders said:

I agree but disagree, he loves Hina, even now. This will only hurt Rui in the long run now that Hina couldn't take it and came home.

I completely disagree. He loves Rui. He even wanted to tell Hina he's dating Rui. He's moved on
Jul 31, 2017 11:08 PM
Dec 2015
sorry for reviving a dead thread, but does anyone knoew where I can read this translated?

Aug 3, 2017 6:38 PM
Jul 2017
JikanEater said:
sorry for reviving a dead thread, but does anyone knoew where I can read this translated?

Unfortunately the translation is taking forever as the manga seems to be on hiatus. It also went on hiatus on a rather sour note, because team Rui SEEMS to be winning... for now. But if it continues its Hina come back time so thats something to look forward to
Aug 3, 2017 6:41 PM
Jul 2017
Mike_Sanders said:
yuikkiuy said:

I completely disagree. He loves Rui. He even wanted to tell Hina he's dating Rui. He's moved on

Its Hina come back time and you know it, time will tell who he really loves tho. I just hope the answer isn't both
Aug 4, 2017 8:32 AM
Dec 2015
yuikkiuy said:
JikanEater said:

Unfortunately the translation is taking forever as the manga seems to be on hiatus. It also went on hiatus on a rather sour note, because team Rui SEEMS to be winning... for now. But if it continues its Hina come back time so thats something to look forward to

But the translations are still like 60 chapters behind... How is everyone else reading it?

Aug 4, 2017 11:55 AM
Jul 2017
JikanEater said:
yuikkiuy said:

But the translations are still like 60 chapters behind... How is everyone else reading it?

In the original Japanese silly, all the kanji have little hiragana subtitles so most can read it with minimal language skills
Aug 6, 2017 8:39 AM
Dec 2015
yuikkiuy said:
JikanEater said:

In the original Japanese silly, all the kanji have little hiragana subtitles so most can read it with minimal language skills

well... I guess use this as an excuse to learn some basic Japanese?

Aug 6, 2017 12:23 PM
May 2017
yuikkiuy said:
Mike_Sanders said:

Its Hina come back time and you know it, time will tell who he really loves tho. I just hope the answer isn't both

Dude you like 100 chapters behind. Hina is over. Rui and Natsuo are dating and Hina is an irrelevant character now. Black hair club girl might be the new love rival.
Aug 6, 2017 12:32 PM
Jul 2017
Phillyphil1 said:
yuikkiuy said:

Dude you like 100 chapters behind. Hina is over. Rui and Natsuo are dating and Hina is an irrelevant character now. Black hair club girl might be the new love rival.

Pft uh no? its Hina comeback time club girl can go away and can rui this ship sailed once it can SAIL AGIAN
Aug 6, 2017 6:59 PM
May 2017
yuikkiuy said:
Phillyphil1 said:

Pft uh no? its Hina comeback time club girl can go away and can rui this ship sailed once it can SAIL AGIAN

Uh ok. It seems someone has his head up in the clouds. I think it's time to come back to reality. Your delusions are even ruining your spelling. Move on Hina's done. Just hope she finds her own happiness and accept that Natsuo loves Rui.
Aug 6, 2017 7:59 PM
Jul 2017
Phillyphil1 said:
yuikkiuy said:

Uh ok. It seems someone has his head up in the clouds. I think it's time to come back to reality. Your delusions are even ruining your spelling. Move on Hina's done. Just hope she finds her own happiness and accept that Natsuo loves Rui.

I get that your team Rui but telling me i have my head in the clouds wont change the fact that im team Hina
Aug 7, 2017 8:27 PM
May 2017
yuikkiuy said:
Phillyphil1 said:

I get that your team Rui but telling me i have my head in the clouds wont change the fact that im team Hina

No I'm just telling you what the manga is telling us and that's Hina is out. No more and nothing less. Keep liking her if you want but you should accept the fact that Natsuo has moved on. I don't care what you like but don't like the fact that you're throwing away canon in favor of wanting your ship to win. You can like Natsuo and Hina but that doesn't mean you should completely undermine his relationship with Rui. That's just dumb
Aug 26, 2017 3:52 PM
Jan 2014
JikanEater said:
yuikkiuy said:

well... I guess use this as an excuse to learn some basic Japanese?

Hahaha he's just joking. There is a guy in reddit that writes a decent resume for the new chapters every week (but not a complete translation). I suppose that's how most of us can understand most of what's happening on raws even without the translated version.
Dec 6, 2018 4:17 PM

Jun 2017
Alex is a scoundrel who is taking advantage of her at her worse times,knowing of her relationship with Nat who forgave(really Sasuga Kei) him for his disgusting act.He is pretty much making her emotional state spirally it downwards even more
Jan 14, 2019 3:51 AM
Jan 2018
Ok, with someone putting a spoiler window, can someone can tell me if Hina and Natsuo will became a couple ever again? I don't know why I didn't sleep because of fictional characters love! xD
Jun 23, 2019 2:27 PM
Sep 2012
And of course Hina lies again...

I understand the possible moral implications, but with Natsuo graduating soon, it wouldn't be as bad in the long run. Honestly, it feels like Hina (like always) is looking for any excuse to avoid the relationship out of fear and doubt. I see where she's coming from but no matter how much she justifies it, she's only hurting both parties in the long run. It's getting old.

Also Al (the almost rapist) is making a move on Rui again. Yuck.
Dec 20, 2019 4:34 PM

Feb 2019
Every time Hina breaks down and cries, my heart breaks too and I die a little on the inside. I get the reasoning behind the action... but it just feels too cruel and tragic.

I hope they clear up the misunderstanding some time in the future.

I'm still hoping for Hina to end up with Natsuo.
Feb 19, 2021 12:50 PM
Jun 2013
Phillyphil1 said:
yuikkiuy said:

No I'm just telling you what the manga is telling us and that's Hina is out. No more and nothing less. Keep liking her if you want but you should accept the fact that Natsuo has moved on. I don't care what you like but don't like the fact that you're throwing away canon in favor of wanting your ship to win. You can like Natsuo and Hina but that doesn't mean you should completely undermine his relationship with Rui. That's just dumb

Well, I hope everyone here had reached the ending.
And I am sorry, "Hina is out"? Well, that is one bad precognition lol.
May 30, 2021 5:30 AM

May 2020
Idk the progress in Hina character. I could say its the worst. Pain in the az. "its good for us'' huh? She is blind for real. And also Al progress is getting worst.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.