Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 7:35 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Poor Kazuya, struggling with his words about him being "not a human". Thank goodness Satella came at the right time this chapter or I fear he might of been even more broken.
May 23, 2016 8:32 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
It took so long to get a translated chapter............I forgot the story line from the last chapter and had to go back and reread it. Not a bad chapter this time....lots of feels without being too whiny.
May 29, 2016 7:22 AM

Aug 2008
IDY should already give up on trying to make Satella relevant to the story. He added too many way hotter and more interesting girls. Just let her fade to the obscure.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 19, 2016 10:18 AM

Aug 2014
Haha Kazuya crying pathetic face:D

We also get to see sexy side of this old mother-sister :D

Anyway i loved this ending thx to Stella ! ;( It was so different for this manga and so cute! :)
Why didn't they kiss at the end?! ARGH WHYYYY
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 24, 2016 6:44 PM

May 2015
Kazuya has a serious Oedipus complex going on... The crying seems a bit much, but it's understandable. He went through a lot; therefore, I will allow this moment. Finding out you're the grandson of an extradimensional horror that was compressed into human form is a pretty big shock... he's coping a lot better than the rest of the men in his family. His grandpa handles his issues with copious amounts of alcohol. His dad freaked out, committed rape, then blew his brains out.

The manga has some strong points like some family conflicts and some funny moments (very few). But the plot is pretty terrible.

The plot is chaotic.
-There is too many characters (too many girls... the girls only differ by boob size [from flat to too huge]). and most haven’t had a good enough introduction...
-The power ups are mostly random and completely convenient.
-The worst part is that it is absolutely not clear what is going on (from the character’s perspective). Who fights whom. Why? No one understands. The characters don’t understand who they fight. Why they fight.
-Gendo knows SOMETHING. But he won’t tell (Kazuya & Co.)... *Facepalm*
-And to top it off the main character didn't really have the role of the main character until a few chapters ago.

On a side note; Sister Margaret is pretty hawt!! (ˆڡˆ)
Dec 6, 2016 7:13 PM
Nov 2016
Still kind a hate the whole cassandra mom thing.

More topics from this board

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM

» Any updates?

ModusOperandi - Nov 10, 2022

1 by KryoticSyn »»
Dec 15, 2022 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.