Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 19, 2016 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow this is awesome. A rocket blast off and they adapted this with even more intensity than I remembered. Nice.

I find the episode pretty unique, different from some of the others. Glad to see Nagisa and Karma's relationship remaining strong as well. The space scenes were really well animated imo.
May 19, 2016 10:30 AM

Sep 2015
I love engrish "o"
Relaxing episode, an important revelation at the end, the end is near :c
May 19, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
My goodness this Engrish

Did anyone notice this weird black scene when they were beginning their infiltration? I could JUST make out Nagisa's and Karma's faces by setting brightness to max
May 19, 2016 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
Well, that was pretty quick. Still, it all seems way too easy and way too convenient. Besides, we've got six episodes left still. I simply cannot see the remaining episodes all being random assassination attempts, not when we're so close to the end. I'm sure it'll be very interesting to see what actually happens.
May 19, 2016 12:07 PM

Jan 2015

There goes Karma's silver-tongue against Terasaka again. LOL
And that English... Ugh, forget it. And when Karma said about "Get in power", could be it's a spoiler? A spoiler for what Karma will be in the future?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 19, 2016 12:32 PM

Nov 2015
I just can't freaking believe they went to the fucking space!
The montage was good and the plan executed well.
The space scene was very funny with Karma's English speaking.
May 19, 2016 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
Space station dudes were pretty chill. The assassination continues I guess
May 19, 2016 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
The Engrish is real.
Karma writing an application for his future workplace:
past achievements: hijacked a space station
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 19, 2016 12:40 PM

May 2012
Ritsu almost made me a bit teary-eyed for some reason

I thought the English was fine, well, except Nagisa's and Karma's lol

Mascera said:
And when Karma said about "Get in power", could be it's a spoiler? A spoiler for what Karma will be in the future?

Wasn't there the episode of what they'd want to be in the future, the one with Nagisa's mother? I think Karma wanted to be some bigshot in the government or something and so did Rio

May 19, 2016 12:59 PM

Dec 2014
Well that was nice going to space really good episode
May 19, 2016 1:19 PM

Mar 2013
Olem said:
Ritsu almost made me a bit teary-eyed for some reason

I thought the English was fine, well, except Nagisa's and Karma's lol

Well, that's because astronauts were voiced by the English-speaking people. So it's not Engrish, but English.
May 19, 2016 1:28 PM

May 2016
If any other show tried to send two characters into space and back in a span of an episode, I would probably write it off as pretty damn silly.

It is AC though, so I was grinning like an idiot through the whole thing, man, that was so enjoyable.

Also, Nagisa, you were supposed to be good at english, what the hell was that poor ass display? :P (Still better than Irina, thankfully).
May 19, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2014
I was going to say the Engrish wasn't that bad until Karma and Nagisa started speaking. This space adventure was pretty thrilling even if it felt a bit rushed.

@ibraheem234 it was already confirmed that the anime is going to depict the same ending as the manga
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 19, 2016 1:29 PM

Feb 2015
LOL i thought all of them would go into space but still that was insane and amazing xD they went into space like it ain't nothin to them :O now that's somethin.
so now they got the data, we know that Koro-sensei ain't gonna blow the eart but...are they gonna keep assasinate him or not or.....what ? looking foward for the next episode.

Valentine arc i suppose for next episode ? i didn't read the manga so i'm curious since many people don't want that arc get skipped.
engrish/10 episode LOL xD
May 19, 2016 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
Tevens said:

Valentine arc i suppose for next episode ? i didn't read the manga so i'm curious since many people don't want that arc get skipped.
Because in Valentine arc is where one shipping pair will become real.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
May 19, 2016 1:47 PM

Oct 2013
Wow, that ending was so emotional. I'm glad Koro Sensei can easily be helped.
May 19, 2016 1:58 PM

Dec 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
I was going to say the Engrish wasn't that bad until Karma and Nagisa started speaking. This space adventure was pretty thrilling even if it felt a bit rushed.

@ibraheem234 it was already confirmed that the anime is going to depict the same ending as the manga

Noooooooo. I thought the ending may be different
May 19, 2016 1:59 PM

Aug 2010
Karma's engrish never fails to make me LMAO

Touching moment when they went at mach23 :*)

Ritsu too HAX plz nerf lol
May 19, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
Ishkoten said:
Tevens said:

XD XD XD i can already imagine what will happen.
only one ? or more than one ?
May 19, 2016 2:13 PM

Dec 2012
Tevens said:
Ishkoten said:

Let's say one pair is confirmed in Valetine arc (I don't want to say which one) because the ending
The arc will show couple pairs which may or not happen
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
May 19, 2016 2:14 PM

Feb 2013
The plan went too fine, no problems whatsoever, that was rather boring to be honest.
I was expecting them to have some problems, maybe a strong enemy in space.
May 19, 2016 2:20 PM

Feb 2015
Ishkoten said:
Tevens said:

Let's say one pair is confirmed in Valetine arc (I don't want to say which one) because the ending
The arc will show couple pairs which may or not happen

i'm getting more interesting with that arc. can't want to see it! xD
May 19, 2016 2:42 PM
Jun 2014
I fangirled so hard when Nagisa started speaking English X3 hilarious episode lmao Korosensei y u burn yourself lol
May 19, 2016 3:16 PM

Aug 2014
It dawned on me this episode how much I'm going to miss korosensei's laugh
May 19, 2016 3:37 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Nagisa and Karma's Engrish was out of this world...
May 19, 2016 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
What a wonderful episode.
Great to see the students all working together to help get Karma & Nagisa into that rocket & into space.
Nagisa- "Today, for the first time, we were faster than Koro Sensei". What a great moment.
Man I love Nagisa & Karma trying to speak English.
Were those Astronauts actually English speakers because their English was really good.
So nice of them to let Nagisa & Karma explore the Space Station.
Ritsu has been a big help & she has evolved. Being aware of her emotions for the first time. How sweet.
Safely back on land. Data retrieved & back to trying to assassinate Koro Sensei.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 19, 2016 6:03 PM

Dec 2009
Fantastic episode. Seeing Nagisa and Karma go to freaking space wasn't something I expected way back when I first started the series. I got a lot of feels this episode, they managed to find a cure yet they still want to keep the spirit of their Assassination classroom alive.
May 19, 2016 6:24 PM
Dec 2010
Started up this episode and had no idea what the hell was going on. Had to go look at the previous one a second time, despite having watched it last week.

Kept fast forwarding until I noticed there was an extra post-credits scene.

This is why I hate post-credits scenes. Sometimes they are pointless additions to the episode, but other times they are crucial to the story development. I typically just turn off a show the moment the ED starts and then stuff like this happens.

Absolutely no reason to put things post-credits unless it is inconsequential. Even then it is dumb.
May 19, 2016 6:39 PM

Nov 2015
MY SIDES they hurt so much
May 19, 2016 6:44 PM
Oct 2007
Specimen021 said:
If any other show tried to send two characters into space and back in a span of an episode, I would probably write it off as pretty damn silly.

It is AC though, so I was grinning like an idiot through the whole thing, man, that was so enjoyable.

Also, Nagisa, you were supposed to be good at english, what the hell was that poor ass display? :P (Still better than Irina, thankfully).

this!! 6 more episodes left..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 7:19 PM

Aug 2014
Karma's Engrish makes me more confident about my pronunciation. Holy crap, that was hilarious.
May 19, 2016 9:27 PM

Jan 2015
Olem said:
Wasn't there the episode of what they'd want to be in the future, the one with Nagisa's mother? I think Karma wanted to be some bigshot in the government or something and so did Rio
I'm asking about whether they really become the exact same one of what they want in the future. I'm sorry, because it's like I'm asking for spoiler of the outcome in this series and what they really are become in the future.
MasceraMay 19, 2016 9:35 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 20, 2016 1:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
All dat engrish lol....Also, Karma 4 President!!!
May 20, 2016 1:53 AM

Jul 2013
I think they completed the space mission too easily. Nagisa and Karma basically did it without any problem and withouth any opposition of the astronauts, but well, I enjoyed the episde despite tha and they have discovered that Koro-Sensei can be saved.

I liked the astronauts, very chill and cool dudes. Glad their English was good, unlike the Engrish of Karma and Nagisa (who has sense, since they are Japanese highschoolers and not English's eminences).

Only 6 episodes now.
May 20, 2016 1:55 AM

Apr 2013
Awesome episode, a sweet trip to space and back ~ love the way the astronauts described Nagisa and Karma. Going to space and back to Earth like going to school from home.
May 20, 2016 3:33 AM

Jun 2013
that was cool the space crew were nice poeple
May 20, 2016 4:13 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode. Quite an emotional one too

They broke into the Space Launch facility pretty easily :P
Loved Nagisa's little talk with Koro-sensei just before going into space.

The astronauts were cool people.
The Engrish was strong with this one.

So they really can save Koro-sensei, I hope they do.

Karma for President!
May 20, 2016 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
Engrish was everywhere in this episode, although it was done rather well.

I'm glad Ritsu got some more screentime, and she played a great role too. The whole plan gave her an understanding about the human emotions as well. =)

It's also nice to see the space crew being friendly and understanding towards Nagisa and Karma.

Overall, a very good episode, and Karma for president! =D
May 20, 2016 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
That English!! Gonna re-watch this later for sure~!

awesome episode, indeed. It ended fast for me.

So Valentines arc next episode, huh? Damn! Can't wait!

May 20, 2016 8:23 AM

Mar 2014
ENGRISH
N
G
R
I
S
H/10

I wish I knew who the English VAs are
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 20, 2016 8:46 AM

Dec 2013
The current OP nearly gets to me every single time. The episode itself was kind of meh at the beginning. I find it impossibly difficult to believe how these kids could infiltrate a space launch like that, but then again it's pure fantasy fiction so I shouldn't complain so much. I love the little facts that they insert into the episode, like the Mach 23 thingy, makes one feel like they're actually learning something from watching this anime.

Nagisa's speech and monologues were good, but you get the sense of finality at what they're planning to do, and it's really sad to see if I'm honest, like the feeling one gets after a good anime ends (and this hasn't even ended yet... :P)
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 20, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2015
Karma and Nagisa are two of the greatest characters I have ever known in anime. I love seeing them together so much, and with Ritsu involved as well, it makes things even better.

A wonderful episode and a nice ending too, can't wait to see what they do next -w-

And what beautiful engrish we got this episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 20, 2016 10:12 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
No one should complain about this episode really. It's AssClass, probably the only anime that makes a ''rushed'' space invasion so enjoyable.
May 20, 2016 10:28 AM

Jun 2015
Loved Karmas English :,)
only 6 episodes left !!! (cries)
May 20, 2016 12:27 PM

Nov 2011
The English was better then most English Dubs. How you can even further develop these characters with 6 episodes left in the series is amazing (Nagisa, Karma, AND RITSU). These creators need to learn from this, Ritsu gaining feelings and warmth etc was awesome.

Koro sensei had me rolling again in this episode.

Hopefully we get another joke episode of them trying to kill him because the end is near and I think the feels are coming. T_T
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 20, 2016 2:45 PM

Jul 2013
danieltortoisee said:
Well, that was pretty quick. Still, it all seems way too easy and way too convenient. Besides, we've got six episodes left still. I simply cannot see the remaining episodes all being random assassination attempts, not when we're so close to the end. I'm sure it'll be very interesting to see what actually happens.

I agree. Shiro showed his another "experiment" after Kayano, so I guess that's our final boss.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
May 20, 2016 6:04 PM

Jun 2014
That was too easy, something is bound to happen.
The English wasn't bad expect for Karma & Nagisa, that was hilarious. I couldn't take Nagisa's threat serious lol
May 20, 2016 7:33 PM
Aug 2014
Karama won't be acing in either IELTS nor TOEFL tests.
May 20, 2016 7:43 PM

Nov 2015
The feelings at the end of this episode T_T I want to give this anime a 10 but I already did.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2016 2:20 PM

Aug 2013
"Ohhhh no!" lol the Engrish XD
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

105 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

112 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 16, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

469 by Erwin33 »»
Mar 17, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.