Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 6 Discussion


May 19, 2016 9:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1585
Damn Yukina looking good!

Loved this episode, I'm really hoping this is two-cour.
 
May 19, 2016 9:11 PM

Online
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 1373
Kzalca said:
So far so good?

Everything for them is so convenient. It`s either lazy writing or they`re just really lucky.
I have a THEORY though.

So do you think it`s possible?

Also!


Good episode overall. I still have high hopes for this series. I just hope they tone down the plot convenience a little bit or make it hidden.
7/10


1) No, Kurusu's arm didn't healed fast. It only did if you assume they arrived at the station not so long after the battle where he got his arm cut (at episode 4). But they never stated how much time it taked to get there, and it can safely be assumed that it took them a couple of days, specially since is a train we're talkin about.

2) What Mumei had was not exactly a trauma. Just the fear of being weak that got to her head because her brother throws away anyone he sees as useless. Also, she was unconscious for a while, just some minutes of rest can calm a person down from unreasonable behavior.

Why should I care about your opinion, when your opinion doesn't care about me?......
Why should I care about you, when you don't care about my opinion?......
 
May 19, 2016 9:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 879
sn3akyk1d said:
More inconsistency and stupidity in particular the heart bombs acting in ways that aren't consistent, the train bursting through the STEAL GATE that stopped the smoke monster but they broke through with no trouble and no momentum.

The average passenger train is about 130 tons, so it's not that outlandish. The big reinforced train in the show would likely weigh several times that.
 
May 19, 2016 9:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 16
HyperL said:
Kzalca said:
So far so good?

Everything for them is so convenient. It`s either lazy writing or they`re just really lucky.
I have a THEORY though.

So do you think it`s possible?

Also!


Good episode overall. I still have high hopes for this series. I just hope they tone down the plot convenience a little bit or make it hidden.
7/10


1) No, Kurusu's arm didn't healed fast. It only did if you assume they arrived at the station not so long after the battle where he got his arm cut (at episode 4). But they never stated how much time it taked to get there, and it can safely be assumed that it took them a couple of days, specially since is a train we're talkin about.

2) What Mumei had was not exactly a trauma. Just the fear of being weak that got to her head because her brother throws away anyone he sees as useless. Also, she was unconscious for a while, just some minutes of rest can calm a person down from unreasonable behavior.


Thanks for clarifying.
I still do have a lot of problems in this episode.

1.)Like that part when all the people on the train pushed it to the side. It just doesn`t seem possible. The train is made of METAL. It looks really heavy. I remember a lot of the passengers died in the last few episodes. Also they were going pretty fast.

2.) Why didn`t that fused kabane attack them when the train went in and rescued Mumei and Ikoma. I mean the train probably went slow. I`m surprised the weren`t attack by that huge thing. It probably took time to lift the rocks.

It just seems convenient to me.
Modified by Kzalca, May 19, 2016 9:29 PM
 
May 19, 2016 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2541
Ooh, so Mumei can become gloom too?
Now this is the great episode where everyone, I mean EVERYONE finally working together as a team. A Human and some Kabane Team.
 
May 19, 2016 9:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3120
scruffykiwi said:
zal said:
The scene where everyone was pushing was even more hilarious. I understand moving on the side, even though their weight is negligible, but pushing made me straight up laugh.


You actually can push a train. I've seen a person push a rail car. Unlike a truck, the friction between the rails and wheels are low for rail so if you put a constant impulse for long enough you can start it moving. It does look rather weird though!
Was that person inside the train on outside the train?
Not an anime fan, just a fan of certain anime.
 
May 19, 2016 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 751
AkinoBlade said:

Im literally screaming like a fangirl at the OTP of IkomaXMumei, age be damned, SHIPPERS GONNA SHIP. That flying catch hug pretty much sent me to the ICU with diabetes.

9/10.


OMG SAME! hahahahaha

I call it MuKoma!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ooorrr IkoMei!! xD

zal said:
scruffykiwi said:


You actually can push a train. I've seen a person push a rail car. Unlike a truck, the friction between the rails and wheels are low for rail so if you put a constant impulse for long enough you can start it moving. It does look rather weird though!
Was that person inside the train on outside the train?

Not sure if this kind of physics works on trains, but race car drivers tilt their bodies when making turns thus lifting the car's wheels reducing friction so they can turn faster, so I guess shifting their weights to the opposite side did some sort of similar effect on the train or something (not the lifting the wheels part, just tilting the train back).... that is of course regardless of the train's weight and the people's weight inside it.

But idkk.... :V
Modified by Thug_Gou, May 19, 2016 10:17 PM

 
May 19, 2016 10:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 52
Holy Fuck....this show is simply spectacular !!! There has been nothing like this in years.
 
May 19, 2016 10:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3120
Thug_Gou said:

zal said:
Was that person inside the train on outside the train?

Not sure if this kind of physics works on trains, but race car drivers tilt their bodies when making turns thus lifting the car's wheels reducing friction so they can turn faster, so I guess shifting their weights to the opposite side did some sort of similar effect on the train or something (not the lifting the wheels part, just tilting the train back).... that is of course regardless of the train's weight and the people's weight inside it.

But idkk.... :V
Sure you are right about shifting the weight (if their weight is enough to tilt the train back is debatable). What I laughed at is their "pushing" the train which doesn't really have an impact since the force coming from the hands is counter balanced by the force from the feet. You can't push a car forward from inside it without applying force to something external to the car (ground).
Not an anime fan, just a fan of certain anime.
 
May 19, 2016 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 751
zal said:
Thug_Gou said:


Not sure if this kind of physics works on trains, but race car drivers tilt their bodies when making turns thus lifting the car's wheels reducing friction so they can turn faster, so I guess shifting their weights to the opposite side did some sort of similar effect on the train or something (not the lifting the wheels part, just tilting the train back).... that is of course regardless of the train's weight and the people's weight inside it.

But idkk.... :V
Sure you are right about shifting the weight (if their weight is enough to tilt the train back is debatable). What I laughed at is their "pushing" the train which doesn't really have an impact since the force coming from the hands is counter balanced by the force from the feet. You can't push a car forward from inside it without applying force to something external to the car (ground).


Yeah, the first part can never be answered unless we weigh everyone inside it and we know the train's weight. So that's that.
Same, the pushing part made me laugh too.

 
May 19, 2016 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2708
Good episode, liked how the motivational pep talk, well executed.

So does this mean they are going into the city? Because they should still have a food problem.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
 
May 19, 2016 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 910
Great animation in the latter action sequence and great episode overall.

 
May 19, 2016 10:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 751
GD1551 said:
Darklight0303 said:


That is a definite possibility since Mumei reacted strangely when she saw the Kabane functioning as the heart


I took some screens and I'm convinced.



If the image tags don't work just go here

http://imgur.com/a/BoVxV


I don't think she's the same girl from the flashback though, she has a different hair color and different bangs. But she must be from the same organization.

~~~~
Yukina taking her clothes off reminded me of this comic xD
Modified by Thug_Gou, May 19, 2016 11:05 PM

 
May 19, 2016 11:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 171
And now we find out who this show's ripoff of Mikasa is.

 
May 19, 2016 11:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 275
Holy shit, This was my favorite episode. EASILY. Entertaining, had some nice Mumei x Ikoma moments, Best grill got some development, the animation was as top notch as ever even though the use of CGI was kind of meh for the Black Smoke thing. But had AN ABSOLUTE BLAST with this episode nonetheless. Ikoma catching Mumei was soooo cute <3 I ship it lol
Thinking.....
 
May 19, 2016 11:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Funny how she immediately follows up "remove pressure limiters" with taking her coat off.

Anyways, despite the debate of the show's adherence to physics already kind of dwindling after it being argued whether the show's shounen or seinen, I think that as a very large part of the show depends on their travel by train, I am going to have to get this off my chest: I can't help but think the train thing is just something Japanese people can relate to, and is more of a prop than it is integral to the story- disagree if you care-, like many pointed out and specific to this episode, there are just too many liberties taken with how the locomotive in motion, actually works:

1) the train couldn't have generated enough momentum to produce the force necessary from its stationary position to burst through the steel gate when the cluster thing, running at full speed (assuming), could only put a dent in it at best.

2) Characters like Mumei are jumping back and forth on the roof of a moving train appearing to land as though the train isn't moving at all. And like with this episode came falling into Ikoma's arms in a trajectory that at the speed the train was moving at, would have her kissing the rails, or at the very least, have her landing at the very far end of the train.

3) The weight of the cluster thing was not taken into consideration- after landing on the train, mind you, the additional weight of perhaps thousands of Kabanes, the train still managed to accelerate without any mention of the encumbrance and it's effect on the speed of the train. It's just weird.

All in all, the use of the train seems really...perfunctory- I guess it's because its during an age where steam power is the primary source of energy. It's sooo weak..this anime.

And there's nothing strange about pushing from within the train in an effort to prevent it from derailing- it's like how a car shakes in comedies as a euphemism for sexual relations taking place with in.
 
May 19, 2016 11:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4690
20/10 episode....Nuff said
 
May 19, 2016 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 52
Somewhat better episode than last ones. Giant fused colony looks like a ripoff of the demon from Princess Mononoke: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/45/8a/b4458ab7dc2b9ef6f68c8efb0aab4de9.jpg
 
May 19, 2016 11:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3120
Hydra0411 said:
Somewhat better episode than last ones. Giant fused colony looks like a ripoff of the demon from Princess Mononoke: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/45/8a/b4458ab7dc2b9ef6f68c8efb0aab4de9.jpg
shhhhh... don't say that word or youknowwho will come and hunt you down for such blasphemy. Darklight will unleash his wraith on you.
Not an anime fan, just a fan of certain anime.
 
May 20, 2016 12:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2277
Thrilling episode, Mumei and Ikoma grew closer. The fight on the train was amazing. Good action as expected.

 
May 20, 2016 12:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 780
loved this episode in terms of character development and action. I got a bad feeling about this young master who is in charge of mumei and her kabaneri allies he just seems like bad news based on half the stuff we hear about him.
 
May 20, 2016 12:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 34
Wow! today's episode felt almost like a movie.
It was the best episode of the series so far.
Action packed from start to finish :D
 
May 20, 2016 12:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 287
Episode sucked. Isn't this series only 12 episodes? This is some low quality shit for a 12 episode series
 
May 20, 2016 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 7009
Pretty good episode, didn't made me feel frustrated or annoyed throughout. So far a strong 5 to a light 6
 
May 20, 2016 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1139
Wow another amazing episode, probably my favourite so far. Love this amazing series, this episode was awesome with the action, character interaction and subtle banter dialogue, the eargasmic ost and eyegasmic visuals and animation....everything was on point~ You can clearly see the people on the train are starting to work together more harmoniously now and exercise better teamwork. Great progression~

Haytin said:
Episode sucked. Isn't this series only 12 episodes? This is some low quality shit for a 12 episode series

"Low quality shit" - no explanation. LOL troll harder dude. It makes you look cute. Rofl.

 
May 20, 2016 1:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 282
Assuming the girl in the flashback was also a kabaneri, it explains why Mumei made the off comment "You're fine with being bit, aren't you?" to Ikoma in the third episode. If it is a virus, it could Mumei and other similar kabaneri were created with a weaker strain, so they're still susceptible to bites from regular kabane and why her friend was executed after being bit.

zal said:
The scene where everyone was pushing was even more hilarious. I understand moving on the side, even though their weight is negligible, but pushing made me straight up laugh.

It definitely looked dumb, some of them were justified in having to push to keep the folding bunks from falling back down, but at least half of them were pushing on the walls.

ihatemecha said:
Uhh... Anyone remember Berserk?

The episode when Guts kills a hundred mercs and Casca returns with reinforcements to find him badly wounded but alive? His line and Ikoma's were very damn close when Casca/Mumei shook him.

Yeah, that entire scene was reminiscent of Berserk, was expecting Ikoma to say "Don't shake me, my wounds will reopen."

Also the entire train-leaning scene reminded me of Speed.
Modified by MysteriousBanana, May 20, 2016 1:54 AM
 
May 20, 2016 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1139
MysteriousBanana said:

ihatemecha said:
Uhh... Anyone remember Berserk?

The episode when Guts kills a hundred mercs and Casca returns with reinforcements to find him badly wounded but alive? His line and Ikoma's were very damn close when Casca/Mumei shook him.

Yeah, that entire scene was reminiscent of Berserk, was expecting Ikoma to say "Don't shake me, my wounds will reopen."


Yea lol, just realised too and what a coincidence, I just finished that episode of Berserk yesterday.

 
May 20, 2016 2:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 751
MysteriousBanana said:
Assuming the girl in the flashback was also a kabaneri, it explains why Mumei made the off comment "You're fine with being bit, aren't you?" to Ikoma in the third episode. If it is a virus, it could Mumei and other similar kabaneri were created with a weaker strain, so they're still susceptible to bites from regular kabane and why her friend was executed after being bit.

I thought Mumei meant that her skills were too good that's why she "never got bit by another Kabane" ever again except for the one that turned her into a Kabaneri.

But that theory also works, now I'm confused by what she said. O_o

 
May 20, 2016 2:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 282
Thug_Gou said:
MysteriousBanana said:
Assuming the girl in the flashback was also a kabaneri, it explains why Mumei made the off comment "You're fine with being bit, aren't you?" to Ikoma in the third episode. If it is a virus, it could Mumei and other similar kabaneri were created with a weaker strain, so they're still susceptible to bites from regular kabane and why her friend was executed after being bit.

I thought Mumei meant that her skills were too good that's why she "never got bit by another Kabane" ever again except for the one that turned her into a Kabaneri.

But that theory also works, now I'm confused by what she said. O_o

Now for some completely unfounded speculation just based on common themes from other manga: when they reach the kabane research center, they'll probably reveal that Mumei's "elder brother" is either the first kabaneri (so she isn't calling him her brother simply because he adopted her into his family, but because he shared his blood with her) or he's gathering his forces there to kill the first kabaneri because the the shogunate is planning on using it to turn everyone in their faction into kabaneri so they alone can survive in the kabane-infested world (and hence why they're stockpiling weapons).
 
May 20, 2016 2:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 156
Flipside101 said:
Um, Yukina best (supporting) girl!


I was like damnnnnnnnnnnn girl
 
May 20, 2016 2:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1082
Those action scenes were pure awesomenium with the OST and all.

Veeeeery nice episode purely cuz of the action.
 
May 20, 2016 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 9528
@zal So Kurusu WAS operational again this week, after all!

Well, considering his injury and the fact that he doesn't have the regenerative abilities of a Kabaneri it might not be very realistic, but eh, kenjutsu fight scenes are too cool to pass up the opportunity to include one, I suppose.

I too appreciated the teamwork this episode, and Koito Yukina actually being a goddess of gains was a nice surprise. I also liked the overall theme of making amends for past mistakes, which fits Ikoma's backstory and character to a T, as well as allows for more cute and meaningful interactions between him and Muhmay.
Not much else to say about really, other than I loved the fact that someone other than me finally gave a cute nickname to Fatass-kun.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
 
May 20, 2016 3:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5498
Evasive maneuver with a train???Seems legit ::I

 
May 20, 2016 3:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10535
LoneWizard said:
Evasive maneuver with a train???Seems legit ::I



Backing up at full speed counts as an evasive maneuver if you ask me. You are evading an attacker by noping the fuck outta there.
 
May 20, 2016 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5498
Darklight0303 said:
LoneWizard said:
Evasive maneuver with a train???Seems legit ::I



Backing up at full speed counts as an evasive maneuver if you ask me. You are evading an attacker by noping the fuck outta there.
Well,the thing is...Trains are not sports cars,they cant go from 0 to 100 in a milisecond like shown in the anime...If there is some train otaku correct me if im wrong but if somehow it was able to accelerate that fast the horizontal force it creates would throw it out of rails because that train is heavy af...
 
May 20, 2016 3:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10535
LoneWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:


Backing up at full speed counts as an evasive maneuver if you ask me. You are evading an attacker by noping the fuck outta there.
Well,the thing is...Trains are not sports cars,they cant go from 0 to 100 in a milisecond like shown in the anime...If there is some train otaku correct me if im wrong but if somehow it was able to accelerate that fast the horizontal force it creates would throw it out of rails because that train is heavy af...


The speed limiters were still in place at the start of the episode. So it was still safe speeds. The limiter gets taken off when they taken on the Fused colony at the end of the episode.
 
May 20, 2016 3:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10535
Kinaro said:
And now we find out who this show's ripoff of Mikasa is.



You can't be serious. So did that one lady from Terra formars rip off Mikasa too? =_=
 
May 20, 2016 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5498
Darklight0303 said:
LoneWizard said:
Well,the thing is...Trains are not sports cars,they cant go from 0 to 100 in a milisecond like shown in the anime...If there is some train otaku correct me if im wrong but if somehow it was able to accelerate that fast the horizontal force it creates would throw it out of rails because that train is heavy af...


The speed limiters were still in place at the start of the episode. So it was still safe speeds. The limiter gets taken off when they taken on the Fused colony at the end of the episode.
So...??That explains how a train can accelerate in such a short time without ridiculing all the physical laws?
Darklight0303 said:

You can't be serious. So did that one lady from Terra formars rip off Mikasa too? =_=
He is serious,Same studio made this...So i am quite sure some guy went and said "HEY GUYS,you remember Mikasa?Lets make this grill buffy like her...Why not?"
 
May 20, 2016 3:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10535
LoneWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:


The speed limiters were still in place at the start of the episode. So it was still safe speeds. The limiter gets taken off when they taken on the Fused colony at the end of the episode.
So...??That explains how a train can accelerate in such a short time without ridiculing all the physical laws?


It wasn't that short of a time though. The train and the Fused Colony had a staredown and Yukina would have already started procedures to back the fuck up in the face of a monster like that.
 
May 20, 2016 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 9528
Darklight0303 said:
Kinaro said:
And now we find out who this show's ripoff of Mikasa is.



You can't be serious. So did that one lady from Terra formars rip off Mikasa too? =_=
Another one to add to your ignored list!
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
 
May 20, 2016 3:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5498
Darklight0303 said:
LoneWizard said:
So...??That explains how a train can accelerate in such a short time without ridiculing all the physical laws?


It wasn't that short of a time though. The train and the Fused Colony had a staredown and Yukina would have already started procedures to back the fuck up in the face of a monster like that.
It is not about preparing the procedures or having the power...If you accelerate slowly in a long time it DOESNT count as a maneuver because your Velocity barely changes and it is easy to adapt....If you want it to count as a "maneuver" you must have a high acceleration rate in a "short" time which is not possible for a train...Physics guys!

Apparently an average passenger train reaches 0-100 in 80 second...Assume this somehow high-tech imaginary train is 20 times faster than that it is still not enough to make it accelerate so fast but stay in the rails...

I see you gave up now...Good...When in doubt F=m x a my friend...
Modified by LoneWizzy, May 20, 2016 3:45 AM
 
May 20, 2016 3:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2774
Great episode, Loved it.

Some of the people on the train still annoy me especially those Village leaders or whatever that are always pestering Ayame.

So glad Mumei got out of her insecurity, She's back to being awesome :D
Her past was a bit sad :(

ihatemecha said:
Uhh... Anyone remember Berserk?

The episode when Guts kills a hundred mercs and Casca returns with reinforcements to find him badly wounded but alive? His line and Ikoma's were very damn close when Casca/Mumei shook him.

Definitely reminded me of Berserk, I was totally expecting him to say Guts line XD(Ikoma is still nowhere close to Guts level though xD)
Still a great scene though.

Yukina has quite some muscle there ;))

The fight with the Spider Kabane(Which was way more agile than I expected) was really well done. Ikoma and Kurusu's scenes on the top of the train were awesome.
Mumei destroying the core was epic too.

I do agree that the anime is taking locomotive physics for granted but hey it's entertaining so who cares XD

Ikoma catching Mumei was really sweet.
 
May 20, 2016 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10481
I wish that the epic ost wasn't just an alternative version of the ED. Nonetheless, the whole scene was still pretty hype.
 
May 20, 2016 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10535
robis798 said:
I wish that the epic ost wasn't just an alternative version of the ED. Nonetheless, the whole scene was still pretty hype.


Huh? You mean the track that played during the fight with the Fused colony? That wasn't Nine Lie. That was the main theme from the OST
 
May 20, 2016 3:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 98
Best episode yet. I've been kind of luke warm on this anime so far but I really liked this episode.
 
May 20, 2016 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 134


Hahaha, dont be so strict guys. I think we ever did something like that in real world. Though we know it wont work, we hope it works. Carried away by atmosphere maybe. Even more in panic situation like that. We just try it and hope it works :)
 
May 20, 2016 4:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 220
just saying... pushing wouldn't do any good, at least I think... As one applies force the wall, the static friction between ones feet and the floor would stop you from moving-- but that same friction would push the train in the other way by a magnitude equal to the force the wall is pushed with. Hence, it all equals out. Summary: Newton's Second Law. Or am I wrong?
 
May 20, 2016 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10535
According to a tweet from Mamoru Myano his character is getting introduced next week
 
May 20, 2016 4:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5498
XtremeSurvivor said:
just saying... pushing wouldn't do any good, at least I think... As one applies force the wall, the static friction between ones feet and the floor would stop you from moving-- but that same friction would push the train in the other way by a magnitude equal to the force the wall is pushed with. Hence, it all equals out. Summary: Newton's Second Law. Or am I wrong?
Yes,you are right...Pushing is meaningless...Everyone gathering at that side slightly helps by changing center of mass but pushing it?lel it doesnt help...Poor Newton is crying in his tomb as we watch this episode,Wit Studio disregarded 2 of his laws in 1 episode ;_;

I guess Wit Studio must hire a highschooler who learned Newton's Laws...
Modified by LoneWizzy, May 20, 2016 4:21 AM
 
May 20, 2016 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 969
Haytin said:
Episode sucked. Isn't this series only 12 episodes? This is some low quality shit for a 12 episode series


Try your hate on another forum, this place is not for you.
 
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »