Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 354 Discussion


#1
May 19, 2016 4:22 AM
News Team
Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 100065
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Huh, Hisoka still holding on his own. I'm surprised at how far he's come now in this fight..wonder how much longer it will stretch during this arc. Seems like he's somewhat off about fighting Chrollo with his possibilities as his enemy is still one step ahead of him.
Modified by Stark700, May 19, 2016 9:45 AM
 
#2
May 19, 2016 10:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Am I the only one who wants this fight to end already, so that they can come back to the new world context?
 
#3
May 19, 2016 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1039
I'm getting confused with this battle. Not sure if I want to see more.
Chrollo is really overpowered. Interesting abilities.
 
#4
May 19, 2016 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1219
Sun and Moon is impressive, the copies don't disappear if they're affixed with seals, Jesus. It seems like the part highlighted of the ability is the fact that the seals don't go away and not the explosion itself.
Haha the fight everyone wanted to see consists of Hisoka fighting a bunch of puppets and Chrollo running away and putting in some sneaky hits on Hisoka, Togashi delivering as always.
 
#5
May 19, 2016 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 2428
I love this. Chrollo is awesome.
 
#6
May 19, 2016 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1343
Mind games x Mind Games
I'm loving how strategic this fight has been. It's like there are 3 or 4 outcomes for every move they make
 
#7
May 19, 2016 10:44 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 1
renanmil said:
Am I the only one who wants this fight to end already, so that they can come back to the new world context?

No you are not the only one buddy ­čśé
 
#8
May 19, 2016 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 312
XD amazing
Mind games/ bombs everywhere
so Chrollo Picked up the antennas once again?. then he might controlling Hisoka, besides he's got a bunch of bombs

renanmil said:
Am I the only one who wants this fight to end already, so that they can come back to the new world context?


I prefer the Dark continent but I'm still waiting for the connection with the current arc. but the fight is pretty interesting
Modified by cronosteso23, May 19, 2016 10:54 AM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
 
#9
May 19, 2016 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2503
I can really tell that the characters look different than before. It's likely that Togashi's wife is helping him a lot with this.
 
May 19, 2016 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 42
FloatingIdiot said:
I can really tell that the characters look different than before. It's likely that Togashi's wife is helping him a lot with this.


Indeed, this chapter has a different art than the previous ones, characters look more Togashi-like.
 
May 19, 2016 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 387
Neojury said:
FloatingIdiot said:
I can really tell that the characters look different than before. It's likely that Togashi's wife is helping him a lot with this.


Indeed, this chapter has a different art than the previous ones, characters look more Togashi-like.


IF so then Maybe Togashi really have swallowed his policy of drawing manga all by himself. A little sad of course but then again IF we are ever going to see this series end before he gets too old to Draw, Guess some things has to change for it to happen
How I love a game
 
May 19, 2016 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1338
i personally love this fight. so tactical. i cant believe some really dislike it. do they just dont get whats going on ? think harder its not that complex.

(the chrollo fake was obvious though)
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
 
May 19, 2016 12:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
Don't tell me everything's in Chrollo's calculation ._.

Oh well, it's enjoyable and great fight. Excited about the outcome
 
May 19, 2016 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15022
I'm actually really enjoying this fight. It's cool to see the fight from Hisoka's perspective which is something I don't think we've seen before.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
May 19, 2016 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 104
This fight is starting to drag on despite how interesting it is. If there was proper build up I'm sure I'd appreciate it more. I'm hoping this fight at least adds something relevant towards the arc; I don't really care so much for either character so the results don't matter to me.
 
May 19, 2016 1:31 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 33637
just when you taught Hisoka is at a advantage there, its actually Chrollo who is still has control of the fight
 
May 19, 2016 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1415
Chrollo? More like Throllo.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
 
May 19, 2016 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 275
Holy shit this keeps getting more and more fun, I can't wait to see this animated in 2022 lol I think this fight has become the 2nd longest now? Or is it even longer than Netero vs. Meruem?
Thinking.....
 
May 19, 2016 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 375
why the hell the audience and the Commentator are still watching
 
May 19, 2016 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3139
I'm honestly surprised Togashi has delivered 5 straight chapters without any hiatus announcement (I probably jinxed it, fuck).

Anyway, this has been a pretty thrilling fight so far and it's cool to see how these guys think of a bunch of potential plans of action. I enjoy the mind games and strategies that Togashi implements into this manga's fights.
"Ousama Game was a mistake."

-Me, and probably every single person who watched that damn show.
 
May 19, 2016 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1076
Ok, I am super confused... I gave up trying to understand all the abilities. It seems like all the abilities he is using are abilities to control people and give orders except differ by slight variations, so I have no idea what is actually happening lol. Also why are the audience still running if people are getting decapitated and mutilated left and right lmao. I really want to go back to the actual dark continent story. I do like the idea of Hisoka and Chrollo fighting as they are two of the most bad ass characters in terms of blood lust and ruthlessness, but this fight feels like beating a dead horse with the way they are fighting. I hope this mini-arc ends soon, so we can finally get to see those 5 wonders or whatever they are called in the Dark Continent, and all the new monsters, enemies, and environments; also possible would be new magic or something on the Dark Continent to unlock Nen capabilities even further. I am also excited to see the Chimera Ants fight in the Dark Continent; I am curious to see how they fare as Category B ranked opponents against the Dark Continent's category A threat levels.

I can't really complain though, since Togashi is releasing chapters again. I should be grateful that it is out, but I am worried that it will go on a HiatusXHiatus again once this fight ends leaving us with blue balls for the actual Dark Continent part of the story for another 6 months to a year or even longer.
 
May 19, 2016 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 655
This fight is pretty long, just kill someone already. I don't care which Hisoka or Kuroro whose gonna die as long as one of them (or both) die.
thebrentinator24 said:
I'm honestly surprised Togashi has delivered 5 straight chapters without any hiatus announcement (I probably jinxed it, fuck).
Then after this fight end Togashi will Hiatus again and we only get 1 chapter of dark continent.
 
May 19, 2016 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 270
inb4 kage bunshin no jutsu
It will be pretty interesting to see this fight animated (if it's ever adapted, of course), considering the way Hisoka is using that head to attack everyone *remembers sparkling blood censorship in Hisoka vs Kastro fight*. But seriously, in what universe does a human head weight 7-8 kilos? That's insane, I guessed that was just a mistranslation. Also, the head does not look bloodied at all after all those impacts, I guess he's protecting it with nen as well.
Modified by kchorrex2012, May 19, 2016 4:55 PM
 
May 19, 2016 5:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4601
Not sure how people are fed up with the fight considering Chrollo's abilities/character. This is honestly exactly what was to be expected of this dream fight and it is certainly living up.

I guess because it came from left field is why people aren't that invested in it.
 
May 19, 2016 6:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 201
This is getting better and better I love this fight it`s maybe my favourite in the series

Lol WTF??? there`s some people wants this fight to end are you, fu..ing serious guys????? do you even know how many years we have been waiting for this legendary moment to happen!!!!!! this is properly going to be my favourite moment in HxH. And please Togashi don't go on hiatus until you finish up this crazy fight
Modified by H-X-H, May 19, 2016 6:47 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
May 19, 2016 6:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 15
Does anybody notice that the Chrollo who was hit by Hisoka's severed head in the last chap was the "real" one? He only manages to convert himself in the nick of time when Hisoka was chasing him and threw a bunch of people at him.
 
May 19, 2016 6:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
I think Hisoka will end up winning this fight, just because he always does
 
May 19, 2016 6:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 201
Galaxy__ said:
do they just dont get whats going on


Yes this is properly the reason
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
May 19, 2016 10:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4585
Wow reading hxh is like going through a university exams, you have to re-read the chapters to understand what's going on lol.

Anyway how is it happening(only in hxh you will get this xD):-


Stage 0: Chrollo sets the initial conditions.
Chrollo reveals:
NEW ABILITIES:
Black voice
Summons 2 Antennas and a remote control that can control any person (Other species?). Requires the antenna to be jabbed into the subject.
Gallery Fake:
Creates perfect copies of inanimate objects. Can't recreate nen. Nor can it recreate living beings. Copies of living things result in corpses.
Order Stamp:
Can only control puppets. Corpses qualify as puppets. Copies made using gallery fake also qualify.
Convert Hands:
Needs to be bookmarked for both hands. Right hand gives others user's appearance. Left hand allows user to take on another's appearance. Appearance applies to Clothes as well, as shown by Ch. 354, where when converted hands is released, the subject returns to their original clothes.
Sun and Moon Signs:
Can place signs on anything user touches. One had applies the moon mark and the other, the sun mark. Once both marks touch, an explosion occurs.
Stage 1: Hiding and preparing
Escape in the audience.
Book mark Black voice and throw 2 Black voiced audience members at Hisoka to distract him
Activate Convert hands to disguise himself
Move bookmark to Convert hands
Release Black voice
Hide and wait.
Stage 2: Creating the Puppet Army and Issuing Orders
Steal clothes from a person
Take bookmark off Convert hands. Appearance returns to his own.
Bookmark Gallery Fake. Open book to Order Stamp.
Create fakes and order a portion of them to "break Hisoka".
From here onwards, play hit and run to wear down Hisoka as Hisoka has to deal with the swarm of Puppets
Stage 3: One on One with Hisoka.

Stage 4: Chrollo eyeing to loop Stage 2
Hisoka has basically killed off all puppets that have been ordered to "break" him, with the exception of one in order to keep an eye on if order stamp is still active.
like Hisoka said, Chrollo, who is hiding in the crowd right now, has currently active:
gallery fake on bookmark
order stamp on open page
Chrollo, right now, is supposedly trying to set up for STAGE 2 again and as Hisoka said, can:
give out orders to puppets in reserve
release the stamp to make more copies since it needs two hands, and after that
book mark Gallery Fake and use the open page for:
convert hands to hide again
order stamp to "break Hisoka"
If this is successful, Chrollo has successfully looped STAGE 2.
Stage 5: Hisoka's rushing in to stop Chrollo from looping STAGE 2
Hisoka rushes into the audience and currently assumes that there is only the bookmark on Gallery Fake.
Hisoka uses midranged Bungee Gum + Puppet Head as a way to:
get moderate damage in
keep Chrollo on the move, and not give him time to use Gallery Fake more
keep a distance to be less vulnerable to Black voice
Chrollo currently does not have the same mass of puppets to fully execute STAGE 2 again, so his options are:
hide the book in his jacket and open to Black voice and control people who are not fakes
open to order stamp and order the remaining copies to attack Hisoka

STAGE 6: The truth is revealed
After Hisoka grabs onto Chrollo with Bungee Aura and crushes his body with the head, but it's not Chrollo. It's not a fake either. It's an audience member made to look like Chrollo with Convert hands and controlled with Black voice.
But if two abilities are on at the same time, shouldn't Gallery Fake's puppets have disappeared? Nope. The head, which Hisoka used a weapon didn't dispel even though it's from Gallery Fake. Which means...
SUN & MOON MARKS MAINTAIN GALLERY FAKE PUPPETS EVEN AFTER BOTH ABILITIES ARE NOT ACTIVE.
Now, what this means is that for the entire time from Stage 2 to Stage 4, Chrollo was not forced to maintain Gallery Fake along with Order Stamp. The Gallery fake puppets were already maintained by Sun and Moon marks. So, this is actually what he did in Stage 2.
Book mark Gallery Fake, and make tons of puppet fakes.
Open page to Sun and Moon mark, and mark the made puppets.
Note: With the book open in the right hand, he can only apply the sun mark.
Bookmark order stamp, puppets will be maintained due to having the sun and moon mark.
Order initial wave of puppets with Order stamp to break Hisoka and steal somebody's clothes.
Begin hit and run strategy while puppets occupy Hisoka.
So, after Chrollo jumps back into the crowd in Stage 4 after Hisoka kills all but one of this ordered puppets (and also marked by the sun mark), he creates the fake Chrollo using Convert hands and black voice
 
May 19, 2016 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2721
Kinda wish we could have some Killua side story episodes or something because after this presumedly we go back to dark continent.
strider98 said:
Wow reading hxh is like going through a university exams, you have to re-read the chapters to understand what's going on lol.

Anyway how is it happening(only in hxh you will get this xD):-


Stage 0: Chrollo sets the initial conditions.
Chrollo reveals:
NEW ABILITIES:
Black voice
Summons 2 Antennas and a remote control that can control any person (Other species?). Requires the antenna to be jabbed into the subject.
Gallery Fake:
Creates perfect copies of inanimate objects. Can't recreate nen. Nor can it recreate living beings. Copies of living things result in corpses.
Order Stamp:
Can only control puppets. Corpses qualify as puppets. Copies made using gallery fake also qualify.
Convert Hands:
Needs to be bookmarked for both hands. Right hand gives others user's appearance. Left hand allows user to take on another's appearance. Appearance applies to Clothes as well, as shown by Ch. 354, where when converted hands is released, the subject returns to their original clothes.
Sun and Moon Signs:
Can place signs on anything user touches. One had applies the moon mark and the other, the sun mark. Once both marks touch, an explosion occurs.
Stage 1: Hiding and preparing
Escape in the audience.
Book mark Black voice and throw 2 Black voiced audience members at Hisoka to distract him
Activate Convert hands to disguise himself
Move bookmark to Convert hands
Release Black voice
Hide and wait.
Stage 2: Creating the Puppet Army and Issuing Orders
Steal clothes from a person
Take bookmark off Convert hands. Appearance returns to his own.
Bookmark Gallery Fake. Open book to Order Stamp.
Create fakes and order a portion of them to "break Hisoka".
From here onwards, play hit and run to wear down Hisoka as Hisoka has to deal with the swarm of Puppets
Stage 3: One on One with Hisoka.

Stage 4: Chrollo eyeing to loop Stage 2
Hisoka has basically killed off all puppets that have been ordered to "break" him, with the exception of one in order to keep an eye on if order stamp is still active.
like Hisoka said, Chrollo, who is hiding in the crowd right now, has currently active:
gallery fake on bookmark
order stamp on open page
Chrollo, right now, is supposedly trying to set up for STAGE 2 again and as Hisoka said, can:
give out orders to puppets in reserve
release the stamp to make more copies since it needs two hands, and after that
book mark Gallery Fake and use the open page for:
convert hands to hide again
order stamp to "break Hisoka"
If this is successful, Chrollo has successfully looped STAGE 2.
Stage 5: Hisoka's rushing in to stop Chrollo from looping STAGE 2
Hisoka rushes into the audience and currently assumes that there is only the bookmark on Gallery Fake.
Hisoka uses midranged Bungee Gum + Puppet Head as a way to:
get moderate damage in
keep Chrollo on the move, and not give him time to use Gallery Fake more
keep a distance to be less vulnerable to Black voice
Chrollo currently does not have the same mass of puppets to fully execute STAGE 2 again, so his options are:
hide the book in his jacket and open to Black voice and control people who are not fakes
open to order stamp and order the remaining copies to attack Hisoka

STAGE 6: The truth is revealed
After Hisoka grabs onto Chrollo with Bungee Aura and crushes his body with the head, but it's not Chrollo. It's not a fake either. It's an audience member made to look like Chrollo with Convert hands and controlled with Black voice.
But if two abilities are on at the same time, shouldn't Gallery Fake's puppets have disappeared? Nope. The head, which Hisoka used a weapon didn't dispel even though it's from Gallery Fake. Which means...
SUN & MOON MARKS MAINTAIN GALLERY FAKE PUPPETS EVEN AFTER BOTH ABILITIES ARE NOT ACTIVE.
Now, what this means is that for the entire time from Stage 2 to Stage 4, Chrollo was not forced to maintain Gallery Fake along with Order Stamp. The Gallery fake puppets were already maintained by Sun and Moon marks. So, this is actually what he did in Stage 2.
Book mark Gallery Fake, and make tons of puppet fakes.
Open page to Sun and Moon mark, and mark the made puppets.
Note: With the book open in the right hand, he can only apply the sun mark.
Bookmark order stamp, puppets will be maintained due to having the sun and moon mark.
Order initial wave of puppets with Order stamp to break Hisoka and steal somebody's clothes.
Begin hit and run strategy while puppets occupy Hisoka.
So, after Chrollo jumps back into the crowd in Stage 4 after Hisoka kills all but one of this ordered puppets (and also marked by the sun mark), he creates the fake Chrollo using Convert hands and black voice

Thank god someone here has reading comprehension so the rest of us don't feel dumber than need be, I feel I need 5 hours of studying just to understand 1 page let alone a chapter.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
 
May 19, 2016 11:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4596
Another new chapter. Is this for real? Is the hiatus finally over? I feel sorry for those crowds.

Screw New World. This is so much better.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
 
May 20, 2016 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1186
As I thought, this fight was something that was going to grow in awesomeness as it advanced forward. The last chapter was entertaining but didn't do much outside of set-up for this chapter, to reveal just how well thought-out Chrollo's plan was while also giving Hisoka plenty of time to show just how smart he is to. The way Togashi constructs fights has always been one of my favorite aspects of Hunter x Hunter, & this is becoming one of his best.

Current status: Episodes 1-4 Done.
Steven Universe Reviews, current status: Episodes 79-128 Done. Recommended Review: Bismuth.
Samurai Jack Reviews, current status: Episodes I-X Done. Recommended Review: Jack and The Three Blind Archers.
 
May 20, 2016 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 192
Best Hisoka vs. Chrollo chapter so far.
 
May 20, 2016 3:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 124
I loved this chapter. Can't wait to see where's this is going on. I can't believe people are complaining, didn't everyone want to see this match? It's without a doubt one of the best in hxh...
 
May 20, 2016 4:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1338
Jessmaru_Sin said:
Does anybody notice that the Chrollo who was hit by Hisoka's severed head in the last chap was the "real" one? He only manages to convert himself in the nick of time when Hisoka was chasing him and threw a bunch of people at him.


wasnt that quite obvious ? actually the guy who hisoka was chasing already was the clone chrollo.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
 
May 20, 2016 5:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1702
Chrollo be playing those mind games like the cat playing the fiddle...is there no end to his plotting?!
Also, although I don't particularly like his tactics in defeating Hisoka, I get why he's doing it...imagine if that copy was the real Chrollo. Guy woulda been wrecked.
It really is best to stay as far away from that Bungee Gum as possible!!
But now I'm wondering how Hisoka is going to counter Chrollo's multi-layered plan...since the puppets probably all have Sun & Moon affixed, it'd be way to much of a risk for him to continue using them as weapons, he might blow himself up... -_-

On a side note, I couldn't have been the only one who thought that the Black Voice antenna looked like one of Illumi's needles, right?? That shit terrified me, I thought he'd somehow had his abilities stolen for a second there.

And that end panel!
Hisoka does not look amused anymore...that shit eating grin is like an essential part of his character, he looks naked without it he actually looks serious for a change which is a pretty foreign expression for him.
Better book (lol) buck your ideas up pal or you'll be losing more than arms this time around.




Another tense chapter this week...I'm calling it , either Togashi's gonna go on another hiatus, or I'm gonna have a heart attack before the conclusion of this battle. Honestly, atm I'm not sure which is more likely. Unlike a lot of people who want to go back to the DC stuff now though, I could happily sit through chapters of this so I'm not complaining.
Next thursday can't come quick enough!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
May 20, 2016 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3609
Well, crap, the level of strategizing and deceitful tactics used in this fight is truly at another level. You can definitely tell two of the most intelligent characters are fighting each other. And Chrollo is indeed the most pragmatic character in HxH since he's basically managed to transform the whole arena into a weapon. I'm starting to think that him saying he's 100% sure of winning had more to do with the advantage provided to him by the environment rather than his prophesying powers.

I really wonder what Chrollo has been setting up during all the time isoka was toying with that clone, is he really going to try to trap Hisoka into an army of what can essentially be considered "suicide bombers" thanks to Sun and moon? Talking of which, this chapter really had a Greed Island feel to it with the possibilty of blowing up humans (à la Genthru) or Hisoka's dodgeball-like use of that severed head to strike (the fake) Chrollo.

I can't wait to see this fight animated (whenever that happens).
 
May 20, 2016 6:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1582
Can this shit end already? Like... we know Hisoka isn't going to lose n'or die, so this is all just a huge waste of fucking chapters.
 
May 20, 2016 6:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24369
There is nothing complex about this fight, it's just boring and lacks reasons for investment. The usual I know what you know that I know, with a lot of the usual Nen gibberish. The only possible confusion comes from the art.

Someone die please..
 
May 20, 2016 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 239
I think several people here should go to reddit and read the summary of the battle so far..
there are so much restrictions in chrollo ability that only him can overcome it, if you understand you will realize how smart he is to use his ability and come up with such strategy, and hisoka too, how quick thinker he is to realize chrollo's plan (remember this fight has lasted a few seconds otherwise many audiences should have fled the arena)...
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
 
May 20, 2016 10:27 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 73
Amazing chapter!!
Chrollo is indeed op, wonder what he's planning to do now.
The best fight in hxh, excited to see the conclusion!
I hope no one will die.
If i feel depressed i'll sing and then everyone will be depressed­čść
 
May 20, 2016 5:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 4990
I'm hoping my boy Chrollo doesn't slip up anytime time soon because he's been doing a damn good job so far.

What the fuck is the audience even doing at this point though? xD
 
May 20, 2016 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 508
chrollo's overpowered. amazing fight though.
very rare to see hisoka's POV. and the audience, i think the fact that they are still there is because chrollo needs them.

after this fight i'm expecting hiatus again. but please don't togashi i've been waiting for forever
 
May 20, 2016 9:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32685
H-X-H said:

Lol WTF??? there`s some people wants this fight to end are you, fu..ing serious guys????? do you even know how many years we have been waiting for this legendary moment to happen!!!!!! this is properly going to be my favourite moment in HxH. And please Togashi don't go on hiatus until you finish up this crazy fight


i don't blame them, pretty confusing fight (not gonna talk about art) chrollo need to stop running around,
my eyes hurt already.

Arcanix said:
Can this shit end already? Like... we know Hisoka isn't going to lose n'or die, so this is all just a huge waste of fucking chapters.


no one is forcing u to read it , btw how can u be so sure?

 
May 21, 2016 12:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21079
Hisoka had it under control this chapter, but Chrollo can now use 4 abilities at once.
Gallery fake will stay even if he takes it off the page due to sun and moon, that leaves him open to using 2 more abilities, which is currently order stamp and convert hands.
 
May 21, 2016 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 363
I'm usually clever in my studies but here ..? wtf is this ? I love it even tho I don't understand it
 
May 21, 2016 12:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 122
When Chrollo is able to plan out a fight he is nearly unstoppable he's ability is even make Hisoka cringe
I really don't care who wins their both so cool
But want to see one or the other fight Ging
When will Togashi give us a Ging fight probably when we get back to the Dark continent
 
May 22, 2016 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 16
How long is the cat-and-mouse game going to last? I wonder when Hisoka is going to lose his patience...
 
May 22, 2016 4:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 8887
Yawnnnnnnnnn so fucking boring. 99% dialogue and 1% action. Togashi at his best. And lol at people calling this fight complex/strategic.
 
May 22, 2016 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 788
keragamming said:
Yawnnnnnnnnn so fucking boring. 99% dialogue and 1% action. Togashi at his best. And lol at people calling this fight complex/strategic.


strategic
adjective
1.
relating to the identification of long-term or overall aims and interests and the means of achieving them.

complex
adjective
1.
consisting of many different and connected parts.
 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »