Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 13, 2018 5:11 AM

Jul 2013
Hello,

I've recently become interested in anime watching challenges. While I've been watching anime on-and-off since the '90s, I've never engaged much in the fandom until recent months. I started tracking what I watched when I joined MAL. Impressed by the amount of work that has gone into this club.
Oct 19, 2018 1:40 AM
Oct 2018
I have been interested in anime off and on for about 10+ years but have not really explored it. Currently I'M watching Hunter x hunter and I love it!
My love for anime began after I saw the cover of Final Fantasy X for the PS2 and then later on played Kingdom Hearts. I do not really like comedy but I enjoy romance. I don't really like the full on action but I love the adventure.
I kind of like Sci Fi but I prefer Fantasy.

Would love to receive suggestions but I can't promise that I will follow through and watch them just because you suggest them. I'm very picky!

I'm very impressed by this club and this website in general.

If I follow through with how I feel now, which honestly I hope I do, then I will be participating in a lot of challenges and activities.

Friends??
xx
<3
Oct 22, 2018 7:52 AM

Aug 2017
Since I'm already here, I might as well introduce myself:

Hey, I'm SIMITHA or just Sim for short. Currently living in Germany and just going to school, but I’ll be graduating in one year.I'm usually wasting my time watching anime or playing video games. I try not to limit myself to certain genres, but Magical girl stuff or fantasy anime are definitely preferred.

Even though I’ve been on MAL a bit (meaning just one year, as I’m typing this), I only recently started contributing to forums. Really excited to try out and participate the challenge, I hope I won’t give up in the middle of it (knowing me, it might actually happen)

But still, it’s very nicve to meet you!
Oct 23, 2018 10:07 AM

Aug 2018
Hi! I am Daniel. I am Indian. I know its a strange name if i am Indian but its my gaming name. Currently i am new in MAL. My first Anime which i watched was Dragon Ball i think because of which i came into this anime stuff. There is no specific genre i like but if the story of the anime is not worst i will watch it joyfully. Currently i am learning ethical hacking. Apart from anime i like to draw paintings and love to play Guitar. I started watching anime little seriously around 2016.

I am interested in anime challenges but i get confused how to start.
Nov 2, 2018 10:50 AM

Mar 2018
Hi, I'm Jessica. Just got into anime this year and since I have no where to start after watching all the popular series I thought joining a watching club would be a big help.

If by any chance someone reads this, I'm open to recommendations. ๐Ÿ–ค
Nov 8, 2018 11:16 PM

Apr 2010
Hey there, how's it going?
I made this account back in 2010 but I never did anything with it. Knowing me, I probably made the account just to look up something and then forgot about it xD But I just recently returned and decided to start using it! I've been an anime fan since I was about... 10? Maybe 13? Who knows. I deal with an anxiety disorder and depression, so I play a lot of games to spare myself from thinking. Ummm... not really sure what to say here lol I don't have any friends, so I'm hoping to meet some cool people in this club! This club is awesome, and I hope I can complete some collections and have fun :)
โœถ Delivery โœถ Join the Taco Mafia โœถ
โœถ GFX Archive โœถ GFX Shop โœถ myFANFICTION โœถ
Nov 11, 2018 7:41 AM
Sep 2018
Hello there!

Hi, my name is Stella and I'm a 17-year-old girl from Denmark. I currently go to a gymnasium near my home where I live with my parents and my two siblings.

I've liked watching anime for a long time, but I took a break from a year ago until now, and of course, because I'm the most perfectionistic person in the world, I wanted to begin from fresh. Therefore I made a new profile here on MAL ^^

After coming back from my break, I'm mainly focusing on watching sports anime. This is because I can at least see a real use for this, as I can learn the rules for a lot of different sports, which I can then use during PE at school (I know I'm a nerd, always drawing school into everything xD). Other than that it's also because I really enjoy watching (and re-watching - mainly Haikyuu!! xD) sports anime.

Soo, if you want to find me anywhere in this club, it'll probably be at the sports anime challenge - until I've watched all of them at least xD

Hope to see you around!!
Nov 26, 2018 1:54 AM

Sep 2018
My name's Farron, I'm 22 and I've been watching anime since I was little, but found this website recently and was stoked to have a more practical way to keep track of everything than just writing it down.

For some reason, the way the site's set up made me want to just...watch everything, so that I could say I've seen it, so the whole challenges thing is pretty appealing!

I like a little bit of everything, but my favorite genres are probably shounen and horror.

I'll probably be going through the challenges and filling out stuff I've already seen soon, I just need to make my last push through exam week and into winter break and I'll be set to do whatever I want for a while.
โ™ช MAL card collector and anime challenge enjoyer
โ™ซ My alignment is Chaotic Stupid™

โžฆAnime Challenges
โžฆCard Collection
โžฆDELIVER HERE!
Dec 31, 2018 1:20 AM

Jun 2014
Sup.

I saw some profiles with a bunch of these challenges posted and I thought they looked pretty cool, so here I am.
Jan 2, 2019 1:26 AM

May 2013
Hey guys!

I thought I would do some challenges this year so here I am. ^_^
Jan 2, 2019 5:36 PM
Jan 2019
I've been getting away from anime recently and want to change that, and I also never know what to watch and challenges usually help with that. I have an anime-planet account and came across the monthly challenges and thought that I could give this site a whirl and see how it goes.
Jan 2, 2019 5:46 PM
Anime is Love!

May 2015
Hello!!!

My name is Stephanie aka Nerdiee and I recently fell back in love with anime after being separated for 10 years! I am excited to do challenges because they are going to help me catch up on all I missed and more!! I can't wait to see what happens with these challenges and talk to new people!!
Jan 6, 2019 12:37 PM

Jun 2017
Hello!
I recently started actively using MAL and thought that challenges might be interesting to do!

Best anime dance ever fight me
Jan 7, 2019 7:18 AM

Apr 2012
Heyoo !
I'm Catt, 23 y/o from Portugal.

I joined this club cause I started enjoying challenges to watch anime, since it motivates me to do it. my top 3 fav genres are horror, psychological & drama.

I'm quite introverted, I don't talk with people if they don't talk with me first.. idk why, I guess it's cause I feel like I am being annoying or something.. so please, if you wanna be friends or want some recommendations just msg me, I'll gladly help and be really happy that u did so hehe.

nice to meet you guys ! ~

- forum set made by Nate, tysm ;-; โค -

Jan 10, 2019 11:57 AM

Dec 2018
Hi! I'm Jiro, I'm a 20 y/o college student! I've just gotten into watching anime seriously, and challenges help me watch a lot since I have a bit of a competitive streak! I'll watch anything, but my least favorite genres are ecchi and mecha!

Nice to meet you all!
Jan 22, 2019 12:49 AM
ใ‚ขใ‚คใ‚ซใƒ„!

Oct 2008
Hello ! I am French, 25 years old, and I finished my studies last September. No more revisions, office hours, time to watch anime! As the choice is difficult, I base myself on challenges to discover many of them that I would not have thought to look at. It's also an opportunity to challenge me! (I hope my english is not as bad as I think it is XD)
Nice to meet you ! :D
Jan 25, 2019 11:16 AM

Jun 2014
Hello all! I'm a pretty seasoned anime viewer ๐Ÿ˜… So what drew me to your wonderful club? I often find myself looking for something new to watch from day to day and figured I could check out this club and maybe find some stuff to watch? eh, who knows... At any rate, Hello!
My love of anime is not an obsession. It's a need to have a content life.
Jan 28, 2019 1:59 PM

Nov 2018
Hello everyone -
I am currently taking part in my first yearly challenge and I quite like it so I figured I'd join this club! So far I still have to take a deep dive into your beginner's guide to check out if I already earned myself something. Looking forward to spending my time here. Thank you :*

I'm currently on level on mal-badges!
Feb 6, 2019 3:52 AM

Dec 2017
Hi everybody!
I'm participating in the yearly challenge for the first tie, and I have to say, I'm having a blast! I felt that I was seriously lacking in the amount of (different kinds of) anime that I'd seen/were watching, so I decided to challenge myself this year.
I've seen a couple of interesting challenges in this club, so I decided to join! I'm excited to start browsing through this club & all it has to offer~
Feb 7, 2019 2:55 AM
Oct 2016
Hi everyone! My name is Valentina, but I prefer to be called Vale. My username is simply my nick and birthday. I am 16 years old, I study in a scientific high school, currently I'm in third year. I am the most interested in chemistry and programming.

I have been watching anime for 4 years, and tracking them on MAL since October 2016 but I have joined the forum only recently.

In my free time I also enjoy sketching, playing videogames, reading (mainly books but I'm getting into manga) and listening to music (in particular pop music).
I like fangirling over my favourite series and characters both for books and anime.

I'm an introvert but I like to spend time and have fun with friends, however I need some alone time sometimes.

Hope to be active here and take on some interesting challenges! ^-^

Feb 24, 2019 12:56 PM
Nov 2018
i love this site i love the people this is my second account my old one has already been removed.

i used to be darkalice49 now this is me.

i'm american and i love anime. i'm currently new to anime but i love it already. thanks for having me guys. oh yeah i love video games too and i'm female.

i'm from the usa and my favorite color is grey. <3 to you all!
Feb 25, 2019 5:08 PM

Jan 2008
Hi there! I'm Kim or Indi as you like, I'm a long-time anime watcher as well as a fan of Western animation and Western live-action so there's just...so much to watch all the time, soooo much, and I'm very behind. :)

Good thing I like challenges, because it seems like a fun way to finish long-runners I've been meaning to go through and catch up on some stuff I've missed over the years. I'm a big fan of mahou shoujo and yuri, you can pretty much convince me to try anything in those genres, but also I like romance series in general and girls' club stuff and joke-y ecchi stuff...you can convince me to give most things a try at least. Looking forward to hanging with you all!
Feb 26, 2019 12:15 AM

Jan 2019
Hello everyone! I'm Tyla, also fine with fabby and/or mersey based on my regular usernames for things. I've joined MAL recently as I've gotten back into the lost love of anime watching - I used to do this more in my teens to keep myself occupied when alone, and it seems to keep the depression at bay over a decade later, and is something I can enjoy with my partner. I'm a Canadian, twenty-something, university student, trained archaeologist, and wannabe artiste (or something like that). I love challenges and prompt-based scavenger hunts as it adds a bit of spice to find things I like, that I may never have found on my own before without them. Besides anime, I spend a lot of time on Overwatch, punk music, concerts and instagram.

โ˜… February 2024 โ˜… AWC 2024 โ˜…

Mar 10, 2019 10:56 AM

Aug 2018
Hello !

So i saw that there was a "new members" thread and thought i would do well to introduce myself.
I am 16 and i'm from France, on my last year of high school. I started watching anime when i was a kid with things like One Piece that aired on the TV, and also discovered manga at the same time with Detective Conan, a series I used to read a lot. Time passed, and i started playing video games (maybe too much) and forgot about anime and manga until two years ago when i entered high school and met some friends who told me i was missing on stuff and recommended me some anime to watch. I then started watching the anime they recommended me, and the classics most people agreed on them being so. Anyway, i usually watch horror and thriller anime, but i could go for something as long as i enjoy it's plot, and sometimes I need a relaxing comical anime or something like that. The same could be said for the manga i read. My favorites are Steins;Gate as well as Hunter x Hunter, and in terms of manga i would say Deadman Wonderland.
When i say this club i thought it could be a fun idea to join in and maybe discover some anime i and my friends don't know of.

Well, if you read through this then thanks, and anyways may everyone have fun ^^
Sparagmos !
Mar 12, 2019 8:13 AM

May 2018
Hi, i have been searching around clubs and found this one to be interesting.

I'm 23 years old girl from Finland. I love anime & manga, and i feel kinda beginner when watching another peoples lists, hehe. I have watched One Piece over 10 years, and read manga earlier. My favorite genres are action, fantasy, adventure.. Actually i kinda like everything, except ecchi and hentai. If you wanna chat about anime, games etc.. Feel free to add me ^^
Mar 22, 2019 7:38 AM
Aug 2017
Hello ._.
Im 16 and From Germany. Im watching anime since a long time and my favorite genre is action. I also like Games.

Apr 5, 2019 11:47 PM

Mar 2015
hello i'm yonma, 20 years old
i started watching anime since i was 14
i was impressed with yumeiro patissiere
and then i kept watching since then

that's it :)
Apr 6, 2019 4:00 AM

Mar 2018
i haven’t formally introduced myself in this club.

i’m victor, my username is spacecraft, and as my username suggest i’m quite fond of the space and just in general, various planets. i’m 19, turning 20 in a little under two months.

i enjoy mostly game animies but frankly, i’m a sucker for nearly every genre of anime that exist. my current obsession is black clover, tokyo ghoul and my hero academia.

uhm.. i believe that’s it.

May 1, 2019 4:03 AM

Oct 2007
Heya, I was excited to find this club, because I signed up for the AWC and am having a blast. There's just so much out there that I find myself sometimes paralysed by choice, and having a goal helps steer the ship a bit, so I don't get lost at sea. Also, checking things off a list is fun.

My first anime were probably Samurai Pizza Cats and Transformers in the 80s. First dip into "watching anime" was when a boyfriend was into Pokemon. He was 20 years old and I thought it was adorable, so I started watching with him. I ended up hooked on Digimon which aired before or after it, and from there it was Gundam Wing, followed by spending half an hour downloading 25mb RealPlayer files of anything I could find that was subbed.

I will give pretty much any genre a try, but my favorites are shoujo (when there's actually a shoujo series aired), BL, and the gentle kind of shows without much drama, like Natsume Yuujinchou. But I can find something to like in most anything, so I'm looking forward to trying a lot of the challenges. :3
May 26, 2019 7:45 AM
Apr 2019
Hi, my name is Jovan I want to introduce myself to this amazing club.

I've been watching anime since I can remember, at first I didn't realise it was anime, to me, at that time, it was just some interesting cartoon.
First anime ever was Dragon Ball Z, watched it when I was 7 yo every evening. Because of it I fell in love with anime.
Long after researched about it became a fan about 3 years ago and the first anime I watched 3 years ago was Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
Currently some of my favourite anime include: GTO,Slam Dunk,Knb,Naruto and Dbz.
Thought watching, and learning about new anime every day.

Thanks
May 27, 2019 8:12 PM
Mar 2014
Hi! my name is Annie, and I grew up watching Pokemon and Naruto which I hadn't known was anime at the time and ever since I've read my first manga, Fruits Baskets, this is how I got into anime. I have been watching anime on and off since late middle school, and I had mainly watched shoujo and magical girl genre at the time. Most series I watched was any that were recommended by my friend or what I discovered. Recently, I have been watching different genres that I do not typically watch and feeling inspired to join this club to get out of my comfort zone of the anime I watch.
Jun 10, 2019 2:38 PM
Jun 2019
My Anime Introduction

My name is Natalia and I am from the Arizona, US. My username is inspired by my height (4'10"), my favorite nintendo character and my lucky number. I am a new anime watcher, but I am excited to watch a new genre of art. I've wanted to read manga, but I decided to start myself on the tv series and movies first. As of now, my favorite anime genres are comedy, shounen, school, drama, ecchi and adventure. As of the few series I have watched, my favorite one right now is Shokugeki no Souma (Food Wars). I can't wait to meet a few new people and watch some great anime!
Jun 26, 2019 8:23 AM

Dec 2017
Hello mortals, you can call me Tokyo. I wanted to join this club fun for the hell of it but also because lately I've been truckloading on anime quite a bit. I'm always looking for new animes to watch so if you have any you think are good please feel free to message me. I'd really appreciate it. I hope I can do lots of things anime here. That's all for now. See ya!
โœž

ใ€Ž ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ใ€
Jul 8, 2019 8:30 AM

Nov 2018
Hello~
you can call me Momo, I don't like to reveal my real name as well as any strictly personal information, I'm 21 years old and I've been watching anime since I was 10, I spent all my adolescence away from this world, but soon I came back when I settled in a new city; my taste for anime is very varied and I usually watch what attracts my attention.
If you want to tell me something to watch, just send me a message ~ .w.

โ่ฆ‹ใคใ‚ใชใ„ใง ๆ‚ฒใ—ใ„ๆ–นใ‚’
็›ฎใ‚’็ž‘ใฃใฆ ๅฃใฅใ‘ใ—ใ‚ˆใ†
็”˜ใๆบถใ‘ใ‚‹ใƒกใƒญใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒผโž

โ้‚ช้ญ”ใ—ใชใ„ใง
็œŸๅคœไธญใฎใƒ‘ใƒฉใƒ€ใ‚คใ‚น
ๆฏใ‚‚ใ›ใšใซๆฝœใฃใฆใ„ใ
ไบŒไบบใ ใ‘ใฎใƒ€ใƒณใ‚นโž
Jul 30, 2019 10:00 PM

Jun 2017
Hello! I'm Euphemia! I'm from the UK! I've almost started watching anime and I really love it until now. I'm very very happy to have entered this universe and hoping to discover a lot of new animes by doing lots of challenges! Some of my friends told me about this club!

For my favorite genre, I don't know very well since I'm still a beginner. I am actually discovering my preferences. But I can say that... I'm not a big fan of the Ecchi genre and the exaggerated harems.

If you have some recommendations for me, don't hesitate to leave me a comment or a message :) or just to talk with me.

Aug 1, 2019 11:02 AM

Nov 2015
Hi, I'm riyuurin, which is just Riou and Rin weirdly put together lol. I'm from Europe and I've been watching anime regularly since 2011 I think. I like comedies the most but I enjoy any kind of anime as long as it's not harem.
Aug 27, 2019 8:40 PM
Jun 2019
what up, I'm Lillia, I'm 22 and I don't even know what anime IS let's go sisters
Sep 4, 2019 4:49 PM

Feb 2017
Hi! I'm Misao and have just joined. Hope I can make some challenges soon! (I'm mostly watching seasonals atm)

Nice to meet you :3

Sep 5, 2019 9:54 PM

May 2017
MisaoAino said:
Hi! I'm Misao and have just joined. Hope I can make some challenges soon! (I'm mostly watching seasonals atm)

Nice to see you here, Misao! Hope you have fun with the challenges ^^
Sep 6, 2019 3:33 AM

Feb 2017
Aeradae said:
MisaoAino said:

Nice to see you here, Misao! Hope you have fun with the challenges ^^

Thanks, Aera! <3
โ™ก

Sep 10, 2019 6:11 AM
Jul 2019
hi I am 17 years old and i am new on MAL.... i have been start watching anime from
one years ago and watch a lot of animes
Sep 17, 2019 6:28 AM

Sep 2019
Hey guys! Not really a "new member" per say but I've just recently come back to MAL after a hiatus and couldn't get into my old account, so I had to create a new one and just wanted to say hi to everyone!!

Just a little rundown, I'm Slurpee, 22 and I've been watching anime since middle school technically though I just got into it a lot within the last 3-4 years! I'm a huge fan of fantasy and romance anime though I'll give just about any genre a try and characters/character development matter the most to me! Some of my favorite anime include Haikyuu!!, Assassination Classroom, Demon Slayer and My Hero Academia!

I hope to get to know all the new people and reconnect with some old people from the past <3
Nov 12, 2019 4:51 AM

Aug 2018
Eru here. I've been watching anime for a long time, but I seem to always put off watching things. I joined MAL last year and it helped a little. I'm hoping that joining a challenge community can further help me in sticking to a watch schedule.

Nice to meet you.
Nov 23, 2019 11:46 AM
Jan 2019
Hellouw hoomans~! ^^
I'm KuriPuri. I have been watching anime for some years already but I got always stuck at some time which ended up with me quiting for some time again (during that time I was playing games/having reading book challenges/or whatever was my hobby during that time).

My favourite genres are mystery, crime, thriller but I like mostly any genre lately. I try to always see anything good even in the bad anime lately, so I can appreciate the work of authors on it.

I joined because my friend recommended this club to me (and I got stuck with watching anime again, so I hope this Club will help me with my daily struggles what to watch haha) and of course, I was curious.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^
Thanks for having me here! ^^
Nov 26, 2019 10:10 PM

Sep 2019
Okay... Here it goes.

Hi! My name is Satoru, and as the name implys, I'm part japanese. I enjoy mostly comedy stuff, but I also like watching dramatic and sad shows like Clannad and Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso. I don't really go on forums much, so that's that.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I don't like horror.
That's all.
Dec 1, 2019 10:23 AM
Nov 2018
Hi!!! Im Yabetil but you can call me Yabe too. Im a huge fan of mistery and action shows but I can enjoy every genre. Today I woke up in a challenger mood, lets get em.
Eventually, you'll fall into death's embrace anyway, so it's stupid to be bound by useless ideals.

Dec 11, 2019 3:26 PM
Jul 2019
hello

kind of got into anime randomly after randomly watching the first episode of puella magika madoka (which to this day i still am not finished) and kind of got into anime from thier. wasnt super into it initially and rarely finished any series i started. got back into it around august this year by pure coincidence and i have been watching anime a lot ever since. think first i finished in august was ben-to.

i tend to watch almost anything since i do not really have that set tastes at the moment but do kind of enjoy fantasy, isekai and mystery anime the most from what i have seen. dont really have a least favourite genre since haven't seen much from a lot of genres.

also found the group at random after a chat on another server, kind of looking forward to doing anime challenges, getting through my ptw and discovering new series..
Dec 15, 2019 2:41 PM
Jun 2016
Hello there!
I've been signed on MAL for like more than three years but I was using it just as a list and nothing else. So this is actually my first club. Nice to meet ya all, I am Matteo, a half italian half English guy, 21 yo. Usually my fav genres are psychological, crime, mistery and romance. And my less ones are sci-fi, fantasy and mecha. My top five animes goes in order with kokoro connect, gosick, monster, toradora and death note. But I actually have my whole top with all the animes I've watched and that's a bit exaggerated I know I know. About mangas, I love some like Othello (the music one, not the yaoi), the world God only knows, medals box (those two far better than the anime counterparts), limit and many others. I still find everything confusing on here but I like those stuff and challenges so here I am! Again nice to meet you all!
Jan 6, 2020 5:12 AM

May 2019
Heyo

My name is Theo, I'm Canadian, 26 years old, and I've found a new solid interest in anime/manga recently. I've been watching/reading some on and off for years, but recently, it's been most of the 'media' I consume. With that, I felt like being more active on this site than tracking what I do watch and read. I already enjoy reading challenges for novels and thought I would enjoy joining some for anime!

I don't really have a genre that I prefer, not yet at least. I'm curious to try a bit of everything, I really feel like exploring very different types of anime. Feel free to recommend me something you've really enjoyed if we ever end up chatting!

I'm looking forward to completing some challenges, but also meeting interesting people to discuss with along the way. See y'all around!
Jan 15, 2020 8:12 PM

Sep 2018
Hello! My names Rainling but people can call me Rain. I’m Canadian and 15 years old. I’ve been watching anime since I was a baby because my dad watches it aswell but I haven’t gotten invested in anime until 2015-2016. Lately, I’ve been collecting manga, I even have a small manga collection.

As for the genres I enjoy and tend to avoid! I’ve made a small list

-Samurai
-Action, Adventure, Shounen/Seinen
-Magic, Demon, supernatural
- Josei/Shoujo

Dislikes:
-Harem
-Ecchi
-sports
-Most of the newer comedy animes

Anime watching challenges have peeked my interest after I joined the AWC challenge this year! I’m looking forwards to joining/completing many challenges and I’m also looking forwards to meeting new people here!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» ๐ŸŒธApril 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

231 by BetterBegoneThot »»
51 minutes ago

» Other Matching Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jul 13, 2017

259 by Kristiwazhere »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » ๐Ÿ† Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8850 by Kristiwazhere »»
1 hour ago

» โš”๏ธ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( ใ†-ยด)ใฅ๏ธปโ•ฆฬตฬตฬฟโ•คโ”€โ”€ \(หšโ˜หšโ€)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

185 by bigdud24 »»
1 hour ago

» Theme Tags Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Sep 21, 2019

671 by EyezOfNine »»
4 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.