Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 4, 2018 11:33 PM

Hello! I'm GalaXys and I'm from Hong Kong!

Have only been watching anime (actively) for a year! Currently a secondary student studying overseas in Japan. Glad to meet everyone!

Feel free to chat using English, Japanese or Chinese!
linkus // delivery . garden of eden . set by saelogy .

Jan 5, 2018 3:54 AM
Hi my name is Kaori Lee
I love anime from since 2012
my favorite anime genre supernatural, romance, drama, comedy
And my anime favorite is Nisekoi, Bakemonogatari, Charlotte, Love Live! School Idol Project, aichou wa Maid-sama!

Jan 6, 2018 1:13 PM

Hi, I'm Nadine and I'm from the UK.

I've been watching anime since I was a kid. I started off watching Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, and Tokyo Mew Mew but now I prefer psychological/mystery/horror/anything with a good plot twist such as Another, Erased, Death Note, and Future Diary

Jan 8, 2018 1:43 AM

Hello! I'm Issa, a nineteen year old from Canada. I've been watching anime ever since I was a kid, though I haven't done a good job of tracking it. Last year I was lacking in the amount of anime I watched, so this year I'm looking to join challenges for the sake of upping it. Pleasure to meet you all!

Jan 9, 2018 1:45 PM
Hi, I'm Dragongirl2. I've been watching anime since I was a kid - Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokemon, typical 90s fare - but because they were on TV I only saw them in bits. Really a fan of animated shows in general rather than just anime. I prefer action over romance, and I read more manga than I watch anime. Orginally I joined this site to keep track of which episode I was on since sometimes I can go a while in between and lose my place, but I thought it might be fun to pick up the odd challenge from time to time. Nice to meet you all! :)

Jan 10, 2018 3:22 AM
Cat Connoisseur

Hello, my name is animegeek4life.

My real name is Lindsay and I live in Texas. I am 24 years old and have been obsessed with anime since around 8th grade. I recently started the official MAL 2018 anime watching challenge. I have been enjoying it immensely. It has pushed me out of my comfort zone and made me watch obscure shows I would usually overlook. While I was searching on MAL for some anime to watch for that, I ran into this club and was immediately intrigued. I always love challenging myself, especially with things I love.

I love meeting knew people and talking about life, anime, and video games.

It is great to meet you all and I am excited to start some challenges. (:

Jan 11, 2018 11:08 AM

Hi, I'm Lightangel2 and I've been watching anime for about 6 years. I'm currently in my last year of school, so I won't be that active but after that I'm looking forward to do some challenges ^^

I'm excited to start some challenges because lately I was not really motivated to watch anime, maybe this will help to move me back on track.

Anyways thanks for having me ^^

Jan 14, 2018 1:52 PM

Helloo! I'm a new member in this club and old member in MAL haha n_n I started in MAL adding all the anime/manga I was reading/watching 'cause I'm so baka and I forget about them all the time when I finish them and continue with another one haha >//u//<

(Sorry if my english is bad....)

My name is Ely (Elia) but my username is Klllady cause that's my account on Youtube and there's where I came from >w<. My favourite anime is Kimi Ni Todoke and Naruto <3 Is my favourite anime of all times! No matter how times I watch it cause I still love them! The types of anime I prefer watching are Shonen Ai/Yaoi, Romance and Fantasy. But I like so other types of anime and I'm so open minded. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Spain ouo/ . I'm studying Japaneese lessons on a university in Madrid. I'm a shy person but I love to work hard on things that I like and I love Japan culture, I think it's awesome the way they see the world and life :D

Nice to meet you minna <3

はじめまして、私は エリア です。よろしくお願いします! 楽しみましょう~ 

Modified by Klllady, Jan 14, 2018 1:56 PM

Jan 14, 2018 9:44 PM

I found this group through the MAL anime challenge and decided to join since I'm trying to watch more series.

I'm Aiden (or Echo), 22 (August 6), and from the US. I got into anime in around 2007 when some friends got me into Naruto, but didn't start seriously watching until about 4-5 years ago. My favorite series is Pandora Hearts, although I am seriously dying for a remake now that the manga is complete.

I'm open to pretty much anything but I generally really like:
- Slice of Life/sport anime
- Fantasy
- Historical anime
- Cute stuff

I don't really like/watch:
- Mecha
- Ecchi (pretty much anything with enough to warrant the ecchi tag)
- Heavy gore/horror
- Really long series (generally more than 30 episodes or so)

I don't talk much but feel free to say hi if you want.

Jan 14, 2018 11:33 PM

Hello! My name's Karina, I'm fourteen, I'm from the Philippines and am relatively new to this club!

Though I've been using MAL for years now, I've only used it to track shows I watched, and I never really got involved with the community. That being said, this is also the first time I'm ever joining a club! I wanted to challenge myself to watch more stuff that I've stocked onto my to-watch list, and found this the perfect place to start.

I enjoy any show that has solid plot and characters, really, but I find myself favoring mystery, psychology, fantasy, action and a little bit of drama and josei type of shows.

I look forward to having fun and doing the challenges this club has in store, and of course, I also look forward to meeting some of the club members. ^^

Jan 17, 2018 9:54 PM
Hi there, new member incoming!

Mostly known as cero490 or Sero Kumo セロ雲 –a name I have been using most my life really. I am actually from another anime group, Anime Viewing Society, where I already watch and discuss tons of series, OVA’s, ONA’s, specials, films, manga, VN’s, LN’s, games, etc.

I am nearing 25, and by reaping the insomniac’s benefits, I am able to juggle multiple jobs, keep up with studies, sports and hobbies. The dream is to one day teach and continue with my writing. Passions include swimming and literature. The most important things in life are time, freedom and our bonds of course! As for sports, I play tennis, soccer and swim competitively.

Love a good challenge like I love my anime, so this group seems like a perfect way to discover even more titles and try new things. Honestly, I have individual favorites but not so much in regards to the types, save slice of life – slice of life ftw. I do love me some anime that incorporates psychological aspects as well as I find such things interesting. Any recommendation I receive, I always make sure to watch and keep an open mind, and for the most part, am usually pleasantly surprised. Anime has been a part of my life, well, almost forever really. The first I’ve ever seen was Yu Yu Hakusho

Jan 19, 2018 8:29 PM

I'm Russell. I guess I never introduced myself. I'm an anime viewer from way back and am probably older than most of you whipper-snappers. Still, I love anime and growing older doesn't change that. I hope all the younger viewers will continue to love anime even when you're older!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 20, 2018 5:17 AM

o/ This is a little bit late, since I joined a few days ago, but I'm ownitlikeaboss. I'm new to challenges on MAL but I think they're pretty fun. uwu

Jan 28, 2018 2:23 PM

Hi! I'm Simon, 02 liner, from Greece. I like shounen ai and shoujo ai, I read a lot of doujinshi but I always like trying out new things and I want to watch the best of each genre. I used to watch a lot of anime in 2016-2017 but I stopped and I wanna get into it again :)

Jan 29, 2018 12:18 AM

Hello, I'm Andrea! I'll be 25 this year. I've been watching anime and reading manga super casually for like 15? years now (not consistently and not a lot - like 1 every two years or something like that lol) and I wanted to expand my horizons this year (seeing as I'm between college and grad school and have some extra time) so I got back on MAL and am participating in both the anime watching and manga reading challenges to help me discover new things and I thought I would join this club as well!

Genres I enjoy: Fantasy, Historical, Action, Josei, and super cheesy shoujo romance (MY WEAKNESS TBH)

Jan 29, 2018 6:53 AM

Hey there!~ My name is Caru (or more like it's a nickname of mine 'cause I bet no one could pronounce Carolin anyway :33 I'm sorry for grammer mistakes and such~) I'm currently 13 years old and from germany ^^
I decided to join this club because I want to make my list bigger and I think I'll be pretty motivated like this :3 my favorite genres are:
-Comedy
-Mystery
-Shounen ai
-Supernatural
-Horror

My first anime was: Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi or how it's called in german: "Chihiros Reise ins Zauberland"~ even though I didn't really know it was anime. I'm not a long runner-watcher,but I finished Fairy tail when I first started watching anime and knowing it was Anime :3 I was very shocked when I found out that a lot af anime have only about 12 episodes :D back then I watched some ecci and harem too,but now I really don't like those. I hope we'll get along!
Modified by Mikayashine, Apr 2, 2018 3:24 AM

Feb 4, 2018 9:23 PM
TheCompletionist
Hello, been a fan of anime since 1989. New to the challenges but they seem a lot of fun since I watch a lot daily it will just add that much more fun. Thanks to all who have put together these challenges.
Random trivia about me, I have never dropped an anime and never will.
also favourite genre is Shoujo Ai

Feb 18, 2018 11:42 PM
hi! my username is campion, which is a pseudonym i've been using since i was about 10 years old! feel free to call me cam. i use they/them pronouns, am 21 years old, and am from the u.s. i've been watching anime for four or five years now, i think.

i'm attending university now so i'm pretty busy, working and attempting to triple major in creative writing, psychology, and spanish (don't ask why, i think i'm just an idiot who cannot handle "relaxation").

here are some genres i tend to like:
- supernatural, especially in the form of magical realism (my favorite, for sure)
- comedy
- mystery
- psychological
- others!

here are some that i don't usually like (though i try to keep an open mind!):
- historical
- thriller/horror
- vampires
- anything with heavy sexualization of characters tends to turn me off
- similarly, anything with explicit sex tends to be a no for me

some of my favorite anime: durarara, anohana, yuri on ice, kodocha, ajin, kuragehime, nana, noragami, oofuri, ouran high school host club, naruto, bleach

Feb 19, 2018 12:57 PM

Hello! I am Kaze Shouta!

I am currently 15 and I have been watching anime for most of my life. I believe the first anime I have ever watched was Naruto which was being Rerun on Carton Network. Watching anime back then was hard since all I could find was Dragon Ball Z and Naruto so I quit watching anime for a few years until I had gotten a phone and installed Crunchyroll which helped me find tons of anime to watch.

Favourite Genres ~
~ Action
~ Shounen
~ Comedy
~ Slice of life
~ Horror
~ Ecchi

Disliked Genres ~
~ Hentai ( too weird)
~ Historical
~ Mecha

Favourite Animes ~ Noragami, Kimi no na wa, This art club has a problem, Dragon ball super, Naruto, My hero Academia

Feb 22, 2018 8:07 AM

Hello! My name is Athena and I'm from the US. I've been watching anime since I was a small child in the 80s. A love of good shows never dies. It's all I primarily watch. I hope to complete some challenges to make watching more interesting in the day to day stuffs of life. So far, had fun with the yearly watching challenges. I'm old, so bare with my questions as I figure all of this out! ^_~v

Feb 23, 2018 5:33 PM

Hi my name is Nicolò but I prefer if people call me panda, I am 16 years old and I live in Italy.
I have some diffculties to speak in english and sometime you can find a grammtical error in my posts/comments so I apologize in advance.
My favourites generes are: Harem,Ecchi,Sentimental,Romance and Action
I started watching anime in winter 2015 but frist anime was Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was confusing for me a lot but I’m happy to say "it was my frist anime" :3

Modified by ilpandaveloce, Feb 23, 2018 6:19 PM

Feb 24, 2018 11:24 AM

Hola, everyone. I'm MelodicSpirit. You can call me Melodic or MS (then again, that's the abbreviation of a certain computer company, so maybe not) for short. I watched my first anime back in '07, I believe, though I didn't get into anime until 2013. I'm quite open when it comes to anime genres, but I prefer to stay away from the sexy stuff like hentai and ecchi because it just ain't my thang. :P I'm not much into horror either. Otherwise, I like all the other genres, my favorite probably being slice of life. Looking forward to doing the challenges in this club. ^_^

Mar 7, 2018 6:31 AM

Hi everyone. I'm Mihail from Bulgaria, nearing 26 and I'm new here, but I watch anime since I was 5 years old and my firs anime was Uchuu Senshi Baldios, Ougon Senshi Gold Lightan and Hana no Ko Lunlun. At the time when I was a kid I didn't knew what anime was, but when I was a teen my best friend introduced me to the world of anime, and from 2011 untill now anime is mostly my entertainment.
My favorite genres are Action, Shounen, Sports, Horror, Adventure and Fantasy, and my least favorite are mecha and yaoi/shounen ai. I love challenges and that's the reason why I'm here.

Mar 9, 2018 12:19 PM
Hello I am Jake, I am from North America and I would say that without anime I am nothing

Mar 13, 2018 10:23 PM
Hello my name is Edgar my username is 3ddgarr... I know right very original... well Iv'e been a member for a while but i don't think that i have ever replied or introduced myself at all up until now and that is mainly because I don't enter myanimelist a lot. Anyway I started watching anime when I was a kid with dragon ball, dragon ball z, ranma 1/2, yugioh, and all the 4kids translated anime. I didn't get back to anime until 2014 when my wife and I decided to watch cardcaptor sakura and from there it became a drug. So hopefully with the help of this club I can discover new anime while making a few badges along the way thanks.

Mar 14, 2018 6:39 PM
Hi,

I'm Milength and I'm 14. I started watching anime around 2-3 years ago, but did not know about MAL at that time. I created my MAL account on July 27, 2017 when I knew about it. My favorite genres are psychological and thrillers, but I also like action. There are two types of animes that I like, one is those action types, and the other one is the romance type. I do not like animes without a plot like Pet girl of Sakurasou or Oreshura. For romance type animes, I like harem and ecchi genres, preferably when the girl likes a boy and snuggles with him :3. There is usually no plot but I watch it for the fun :). My favorite animes are tokyo ghoul, no game no life, elfen lied, deadman wonderland, etc... High School DxD is one of those animes I use the plot as an excuse to watch the good stuff.

Mar 21, 2018 9:57 PM

Hello everyone, i'm new here! :)

My name is Chrissy, I'm 20 years old and a full-time University student in translation. I love languages, reading, drawing and watching animes on my time off or when I'm supposed to be studying but just don't feel like it anymore.

I used to watch stuff like Pokemon and Digimon non-stop as a kid but only started watching anime more frequently after getting totally hooked reading the manga volumes of Death Note, only to learn that it was adapted into an anime, which would be way less time consuming to get through.

I like pretty much anything, although I am not really a big fan of Mecha. My favorite genres would have to be Psychological, Thriller, Mystery, Horror or straight up anything with a good storyline which can keep me hooked until the end. I absolutely despise fillers! I love the idea of the challenges because I feel like it gives me a chance to watch stuff I would not necessarily watch usually.

Finally, English is my second language. So feel feel to chat in either French or English.

Nice to meet you all!

Mar 26, 2018 8:40 PM

Hello~
I'm Mari. I've been watching anime a long (long) time. My first was Rozen Maiden and my favorite genre is historical, GAR, sci-fi, adventure, etc. My least favoriite anime are full of fanservice (don't get me wrong, I know how to turn a blind eye, but there are limits).

Anyway, anime challenges sound like fun, I'm looking forward to doing a few.

Mar 30, 2018 10:41 PM

Ayyyy

I'm SlipperySloth, I'm a person who discovered anime about 3 years ago and was all like, yo, this is actually pretty good, why did it take me this long to watch something? And then I got into it and then not into it cause I got recommended trash and then I got into it again and liked some romance stuff and then I got not into it again and then I got back into it and watched popular stuff until I finally figured out how to navigate anime and now I watch EVERYTHING.

So yeah, I'm a weird person and a psychology/writing/reading/anime/philosophy/history/art nerd and I'm also a completionist which means challenges are pretty much perfect for my completionist nature. So if I can just figure out how to do forums and learn the art of actually doing challenges, I should be lovin this club.

Apr 4, 2018 6:56 AM
Hi, i'm Victor. I'm new in this site, but really love animations whatever they from. I just watch some classics, and i think it's time to watch more. So i like various genres, and i super open minded.
My discipline favorite is biology, and i want be marine biologist. I had read some manga, because i really like read, especially dark fantasy like the witcher. I'm have 18. I joined because the challenges.

So, yoroshiku!
Modified by MisterStarring, Apr 4, 2018 7:07 AM

Apr 4, 2018 7:23 AM

Hi
I'm KuroiKikyou (you can call me Kuri, most of my game friends call me this way) and I'm from... well... it doesn't matter anyway xD
I started watching anime when I was a kid, but it doesn't count, bcz I never really watched them whole (I changed channels all the time), so I consider my first anime being Chibi Vampire Karin, when I was 16 years old.
I didn't watch any when I was 17-21 years old, so I'm kinda new to this world (like... 4 years) and I'll try to do some of the challenges, for now I'm just doing the Scum and April challenges bcz it has been kinda busy at work and university, but I'll try some more later on

Btw, I'm sorry about my English, it was self (game) learnt, so I may make some mistakes xD

So... Nice to meet you all

Apr 4, 2018 7:30 AM
Hi, i'm Will or DoctorZeta.
I'm here because the challenge. I have 17, student yet, and i like read and watch anime, manga, books, novels, series, movies, hqs.
I don't have a favorite genre but some more seinen or comedy i like see. I have much dreams and objectives in my life, be a great otaku it's one of them.
Thanks for all.

Apr 5, 2018 3:54 AM
Okay, name's Aaron and I am 18 years old. I've been watching anime since I was a kid even though I didn't know it was called that at the time. The very first anime that I watched was Doraemon. My favorite genres of anime are adventure, romance, and sports but I also enjoy watching other genres.

Apr 5, 2018 6:53 AM

Hi, I am legendarywarrior. Its weired I know, calling myself a legendary warrior. Well I am 17 and I am from India. Well I am watching animes from ,as long as I can remember. My frist anime was doraemon or shin-chan I can't recall properly. My favorite anime is ONE PIECE. I mostly like shounen animes but I don't dislike any genre. Thats it for me. If u want to know more about me u can always text me.

Apr 9, 2018 8:42 PM

Hi ! I'm Lokhlass, a French boy currently learning English and Japanese in college.

I'm watching anime since I am a kid, as my very first anime was the original Yu-Gi-Oh. This was not my main hobby until last year when I picked up anime anime and discovered a lot of great shows!
What I like the most and Drama and Thrillers/Psychological, whereas I do not enjoy Comedy that much in general.
I do not really like reading manga, I am way more into anime!
I joined this club to discover a lot of great new anime, and I'm sure I'll have a great time here!

Apr 22, 2018 7:15 AM

hello! my name in Inês, and im portuguese~
been watching anime since i was a kid, and i have a special love for romance, comedy and fantasy
hopefully ill have fun here lol

Apr 24, 2018 10:51 PM

Hey guys I'm Milo!

I have the joined the club as I'm a competitive person so I thought a way to make anime more interesting is to compete while I'm having fun.

Besides that, my real name is Josh and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I never really grew up around anime, besides Pokemon and Pingu In The City. But I eventually came to find my first and favourite anime, being Hunter x Hunter (2011), well it would be 2nd considering I first watched the original. I hope to become more involved in the community, the challenges and to make some friends, see ya around.

May 6, 2018 9:20 AM

Hello, I go by Zelda ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I'm kinda new to MAL, even though I've been on here almost a year, I haven't done a lot other then use it as a way to keep track of the anime and manga I'm watching/reading. I've watched anime all my life, I use to get up super early before school just to watch Pokémon when I was a kid.
I've been enjoying the 2018 AWC and I seen this club on a couple people signatures/profiles and I gave it a look and decided it would be fun to do a wide variety of challenges.

My Favorite Genres
Fantasy
Psycological
Shounen Ai
Sports
Romance

May 7, 2018 1:12 PM
Hey, my name is SadisticOtaku and I am a 14-year-old female. I began watching anime since I was 12 and boy, now all I do is watch anime. In some ways, it is bad, as I kind of forget to do my homework. My preferred type of anime and manga is of the psychological, horror, dementia, comedy, and shounen-ai genre. I also love some with a sadistic psychopath in it (preferably male). I hope I can enjoy being in this club.

(I'm currently typing this in class when I should be working on an essay)

Aug 20, 2018 6:16 PM

Hi, my name is Michelle and I pretty much watch anything. Dropping anime is one of the most difficult things for me to do (tbh i would totally try watching/rewatching the anime in my dropped list). I also like to graphic design, read (manga and other literature lmao), draw, and sometimes do video editing.

fave genres: romcom, comedy, shounen

the only genre of anime I am reluctant on watching are horror anime. I'm kinda weak;;

I joined this club just to challenge myself and find anime that has yet to be added in my never-ending Plan to Watch list lolol

I'm also a pretty shy person, but drop me a DM and I won't hesitate on responding :)

Aug 24, 2018 10:23 PM
Heyo, Saththi here!

I'm 17 and im from Singapore. I got hooked to watching anime from when i was 13. Anime is really AWESOME AND INTERESTING! I like watching shojo, sports, romance catogories. But im a little picky and am very unsure on what anime to watch.SO hopefully, this club challenges me and helps me to view all types of anime! Glad to join in on this.

Aug 26, 2018 10:35 PM

Hey everyone! Glad to be a part of the club!

My name is Jake Bottenberg and I am only 16 in my junior year of High School. My birthday is March 12. I started watching anime around summer 2014 with my first being Soul Eater. I went on a little personal hiatus after I watched a bunch of anime in 2014, only watching a few on the fly, until I picked back up in early 2017 or late 2016 due to one of my friends. I love watching anime and my favorite series of all time is the Monogatari Series. I am looking forward to talking with a lot of my members and enjoying my time in the club watching a bunch of series and working towards some challenges.

Aug 31, 2018 2:13 PM

Hi, my name is Christian and I'm from Italy.
I started watching anime seriously about 3 years ago and I fell in love with them.
I randomly found this club and I'd like to try some challenges that I may found interesting.

Sep 1, 2018 10:09 PM
Hi. I'm Layla. I'm from Mexico and I'll be 28 soon. I unknowingly started watching anime when I was about 5 years old, because for some reason mexican tv broadcasted a lot of series.

I have always considered myself an anime fan, but up until 2016 I had watched a relatively low amount of series.
Then I stumbled upon the MAL 2017 AWC and it was so fun. Sadly, I didn't finish haha, but I watched more anime last year than ever before! I'm currently also participating on 2018's AWC, so why not join this club as well, since I seem to enjoy challenges. Cheers!

Sep 8, 2018 10:55 AM

Hello :D

My name is Brandon and I am new to the club. I have been watching anime since about 2015 and I love it so far. I hope I can have some fun here.

Sep 11, 2018 6:49 AM

Hello there,
I'm Dinuk, 18 years of age and live in Sri Lanka. I'm huge fan of video games and you can say I'm easily fascinated by technology related stuff. I'm currently in my final year of high school so I don't much spare time in the coming months.

However I love these Anime Watching Challenges as they let me explore a huge variety of content, and at the same time gives a great sense of accomplishment. I hope this club is alive and kicking as many clubs have died down after MAL concealed itself for three months (RIP).

And it's a shame I got in to anime like 2-3 years ago. Here in Sri Lanka anime are hard to find. I'm still little confused how exactly these challenges work, but little more reading will get me there.

Hope to enjoy watching anime with y'all. And Kudos to the people who work their arses off to run such an amazing club.

P.S. English isn't my native tongue so I apologize for any mistakes I might have made or will make.

Sep 30, 2018 6:58 AM

Hello~
I'm ChocolateOwl, but you may call me Dalooola~

I've done an Anime Challenge in the past, and I felt that participating from time to time is a nice thing to do, so I joined
I have a very long PTW list, so my main goal in joining these challenges is to clear it out and have a semi premade plan so I don't spend time on deciding.

And hopefully this club will help me in my goal~

Oct 1, 2018 11:40 AM

Hiiiiyoo!

Catsha here, I'm somewhat seasoned anime watcher, and I kind of wanted to give a new purpose for watching anime. And also I want to find more interesting anime I haven't seen, so this seemed like a great opportunity for it!

Yoroshiku~

Music is the strongest form of magic.

Currently Watching: Boku dake ga Inai Machi | Detective Conan | Ajin

Oct 5, 2018 6:19 AM
I've been lurking around this club for a while, but I've never actually finished any of the challenges. (I liked to browse through them when they were posted; I thought it was an interesting way of finding new anime I may not have come across otherwise.) But I think I'm really going to kick my anime-watching into overdrive and complete this October's challenge.
Wish me luck!

Oct 12, 2018 12:25 AM
Well, my name is Mikey, and I come from the US. I just started anime watching (as an otaku) in around June. My favorite genres are Action, Romance/Ecchi, Magic, Adventure, Mystery, and stuff to that esk. My favorite anime movie is Your Name and my favorite TV series is Noragami. In real life I have an interest in computer engineering and programming, aswell as cars and mechanical engineering (Aswell as wishing what just happend in the latest anime i watched was real). Thats really all about me.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »