Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2016 11:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Even I have to admit, Atsushi is pretty awesome having survived that blast and fall along with Dazai, who just happens to come at the most convenient of times.

Not to dismiss Mark's ability though..
I think his Huck Finn & Tom Sawyer ability is awesome.
May 18, 2016 3:28 PM

Apr 2016
I was not expecting to see the Mafia!! Even though the panels were small, they really did look badass!! XD
Wow...in Atsushi's hallucination, where the tiger bit him, he seemed hopeless, yet it seemed the tiger was giving Atsushi some form of strength and courage. =S Interesting. Hope to learn more about this tiger!
And when Atsushi landed as a tiger... WOW! :O
And when he saved the baby in the stroller... <3 I see some nice character development, I'm proud of Atsushi. :) He's strong enough to protect someone else, instead of doubting himself like usual! AND LOL, when Atsushi shoved the stroller aside to Tachihara. When Tachihara shouted, "SHITTY DETECTIVE," it was adorable when he told the crying baby, "not you." xD I guess even Mafia members have their soft sides :P
YAY when Dazai appeared!! Misson accomplish for Atsushi, WOO HOO! =D And Atsushi did it without relying on any of the Detective Agency members! <3
AND LOL at the little cartoon of Atsushi jumping off the flying ship to deliver the doll to Dazai. xD

ANYWAY, I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER. WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE. And I really do hope to see the Port Mafia and Detective Agency working together, against the Guild. :D
May 18, 2016 9:13 PM

Sep 2015
This chapter is such a blast and interesting, I can't wait for Mori and Fukuzawa confrontation to happen.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
May 20, 2016 3:56 PM
Sep 2015
RHS100 said:
This chapter is such a blast and interesting, I can't wait for Mori and Fukuzawa confrontation to happen.

No doubt it'll be awesome when it goes down. Mori seems ruthless, and we still don't even know either of their abilities. Personally, I'm hoping for a scrap at some point between Akutagawa and Lovecraft (talk about long-range combat xD). I know, I know. Probably won't happen. But I can dream...

As for this chapter? Twain firing baby Toms and Hucks at Atsushi while he's plummeting out of the sky, lmao, loved it! And that baby stroller incident with Tachihara was gold! XD
Sandwich-donoMay 20, 2016 4:03 PM
Jul 1, 2016 3:02 AM

Mar 2016
Mark twain's ability is funny af . Just look at those 2 cute tom and huck . It's like they act as his navigators or guides . Things are getting interesting.
Dec 6, 2018 3:03 PM

Dec 2017
I love Dazai so much, he was so cool when he suddenly appeared and told Atsushi that he'd all planned it beforehand. I still wonder why he knew that Atsushi was on the ship (or that the base even is one) and then I wondered why he didn't turn the smoke things on before Atsushi got almost killed in the explosion and before he got his legs hurt xD

I'm happy that Atsushi is finally strong enough to protect someone, nice to see him becoming stronger and also I'm interested in seeing how the relationship with his tiger will develop.

Finally they do what I am telling them THE WHOLE TIME - to cooperate with the mafia. I can't say that I saw it coming, though, since I wasn't sure whether they'd listen to me (book and manga characters usually don't ^^'). I just thought since the very beginning of this war that it would be the cleverest thing to do.
Also I kind of hope that they can save Q, I somehow have to admit that I pity him. Though I don't think they will.
Aug 23, 2022 8:20 AM
Nov 2020
looove this series the dog show
Jan 15, 2023 4:00 AM

Jul 2021
wtf is happening in this chapter! firstly, I just don't get the skill of mark (ik he's sniper) but what the hell are those two chibi looking things? then, atsushi falls from the sky but plot armor saves his ass but even after the fuel tanker getting blast and his lims got heavy damage he still miraculously survived (his clothes are still in one piece bruh) and dazai knew where atsushi was going to fall, heck he even knew where he was gonna get brutally shot so he prepared those smoke bombs before hand and he also knew where the invisible aircraft was and the fact that atsushi was taken by them, this is ridiculous lmao, btw what happened to dazai's arm?
BarrycadeJan 15, 2023 4:08 AM

More topics from this board

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

9 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 3, 2021

7 by lunagirl-1279 »»
Dec 12, 2023 6:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.