Forum Settings
Forums

Anime Expo 2016 will have "Safe Spaces"....it begins...

New
May 18, 2016 12:40 AM

Jun 2008
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-07/anime-expo-spja-announces-youth-protection-program/.101855

So the group that is behind Anime Expo (The LARGEST Anime convention in the U.S) has outlined several new policies for this year's convention.

It's literally a "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" rulebook and even has fucking "Safe Spaces".

For better clarity, check out the video (it's short).

^Not surprisingly, they disabled comments and ratings.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 18, 2016 12:44 AM

Apr 2015
I don't get it.

What's wrong with it?
JkayWMay 18, 2016 4:09 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2016 12:47 AM

Jun 2008
JkayW said:
I don't get it.

What's wrong with it?

Why do we need this?

They didn't have "Safe spaces" before and everything went alright at these conventions....this is obvious virtue signaling at the SJW crew.

Also, within their guidelines they say "No inappropriate Cosplays".

Yet they don't say what "Inappropriate" is...

So basically it comes down to the subjective feelings of whoever gets offended.

Where have I heard THAT before?
May 18, 2016 12:48 AM
Feb 2014
I'm going to this event. The SJWs who are policing cosplay probably don't know shit about anime period. You can't dress up as any "patriarchal" or "sexualized" character that gets constantly trashed here on MAL and you get these BS rules.

But this is expected, it's California.
May 18, 2016 12:55 AM

Jun 2008
Oh and there are MORE ridiculous rules...

So, if you are part of the press/media and are there to take pictures, you can't take pictures of a cosplayer unless you have the consent of said cosplayer to take his/her picture.

So...yeah, ok....that's gonna be an impossible task.

There are tons of these cosplaying iditiots running around the whole damn event...good luck getting all those consent forms.

But really....going back to the "Safe spaces"....WTF does that even mean?!

Does it imply that there are UNSAFE Spaces within the convention?
May 18, 2016 12:55 AM

Nov 2015
JustALEX said:
JkayW said:
I don't get it.

What's wrong with it?

Why do we need this?

They didn't have "Safe spaces" before and everything went alright at these conventions....this is obvious virtue signaling at the SJW crew.

Yet they don't say what "Inappropriate" is...

So basically it comes down to the subjective feelings of whoever gets offended.

Where have I heard THAT before?

The_Nico said:
I'm going to this event. The SJWs who are policing cosplay probably don't know shit about anime period. You can't dress up as any "patriarchal" or "sexualized" character that gets constantly trashed here on MAL and you get these BS rules.

But this is expected, it's California.

Nothing wrong in taking precautionary measures is there?
And I bet the rules for cosplay are super loose anyway..

Stop freaking out over nothing.
May 18, 2016 1:01 AM

Jun 2008
GesuYarou said:

The only thing they say is "No inappropriate cosplays or behavior"...

But they don't define "Inapprpriate".

Mind you....MOST anime girls are sexualized and have revealing outfits....so....this should be fun.
May 18, 2016 1:06 AM

Jul 2015
The day anime becomes PC is the day it dies.
May 18, 2016 1:08 AM

Nov 2015
JustALEX said:
GesuYarou said:

Mind you....MOST anime girls are sexualized and have revealing outfits....so....this should be fun.

You must have absolutely no faith in humanity whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure people aren't that dumb. They're not gonna pull anyone over unless they're wearing a thong and an apron, I don't think.

Either way, I won't let that happen. I'll be there & I'm gonna whiteknight them sexualized cosplayers.
May 18, 2016 1:12 AM

Jun 2008
GesuYarou said:
JustALEX said:

I'm pretty sure people aren't that dumb. They're not gonna pull anyone over unless they're wearing a thong and an apron, I don't think.

Either way, I won't let that happen. I'll be there & I'm gonna whiteknight them sexualized cosplayers.

I hope you're right....but I can't help but wonder what exactly is "Inappropriate" to them.

Shimakaze for example is one of the most cosplayed characters in Japan at Comiket..

This is how her cosplay looks on girls...

^Super short skirt, enough that you can see her ass, a thong that's pulled up, and skin tight clothes...

I'm obviously not offended by this cosplay....but what about others?
May 18, 2016 1:17 AM

Nov 2015
JustALEX said:
GesuYarou said:

I hope you're right....but I can't help but wonder what exactly is "Inappropriate" to them.

Shimakaze for example is one of the most cosplayed characters in Japan at Comiket..

^Super short skirt, enough that you can see her ass, a thong that's pulled up, and skin tight clothes...

Okay first off, I have literally never seen a cosplay like that at any convention.

And second, that is just a little inappropriate considering kids will be there as well.
Idk why they don't just rate all conventions R-17+ or something. That way we can have the sexy cosplays we want..
May 18, 2016 1:22 AM

Apr 2013
Lol safe space locations.. Can't believe this tumblr bullshit is seeping out into the anime community. Watch them ban "sexist" cosplays next
May 18, 2016 1:27 AM

Jun 2008
BTW....I guess H-manga Publishers like FAKKU are now banned from Anime Expo?

Cuz they were there last year.

GesuYarou said:
Okay first off, I have literally never seen a cosplay like that at any convention.

And second, that is just a little inappropriate considering kids will be there as well.
Idk why they don't just rate all conventions R-17+ or something. That way we can have the sexy cosplays we want..

You haven't seen it any convention because the Kancolle wasn't very popular in America.

But with the Kancolle anime being out and Kancolle gaining popularity, I can guarantee you that some girls will want to cosplay Shimakaze....trust me, the picture I'm showing you is TAME compared to how sexualized Shimakaze really is.
--ALEX--May 18, 2016 1:30 AM
May 18, 2016 1:43 AM

Oct 2014
ITT: Complaining about ''SJW'' and how they ruin everything because of some child protection rules in a con. Bring your political agenda everywhere will ya.

JustALEX said:
So, if you are part of the press/media and are there to take pictures, you can't take pictures of a cosplayer unless you have the consent of said cosplayer to take his/her picture.

Wait, how is that impossible? It's pretty normal to ask to take a pic of someone if that pic is going to be put online or in the media.
It's called Privacy.

JustALEX said:

To the one con i went to, that was there, and the con worked just fine and there were some awesome cosplays there.

Don't forget, there are Childrens there, so unless they make it R-18 or something something like that is to be expected.
And it's usually written in one of their 'Guidebooks' what is considered inappropriate.

And all that is said about Safe spaces is that they are places where people get help. It's pretty normal to have those at big events. Altough calling em safe-spaces is 'meh'
Call em help places or something, dunno.
May 18, 2016 1:46 AM

Jun 2008
Goddamn kids....they literally ruin everything.

Shrimperor said:
ITT: Complaining about ''SJW'' and how they ruin everything because of some child protection rules in a con. Bring your political agenda everywhere will ya.

JustALEX said:

Wait, how is that impossible? It's pretty normal to ask to take a pic of someone if that pic is going to be put online or in the media.
It's called Privacy.

Like I said, there are fucking cosplayers running all over the place, what if you're just taking pictures of the scenes and booths....don't you think the cosplayers WILL come out in the background?

Also, you do NOT have a sense of privacy in public.

In fact there are no rules of taking pictures of people at public events...
May 18, 2016 1:49 AM
Apr 2013
GesuYarou said:
JustALEX said:

Still show less skin comparing to a granny wearing a bikini on a Miami beach. I hope there's safe zones in beaches as well. I mean, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! It's always about the children.
May 18, 2016 2:03 AM

Oct 2014
JustALEX said:

Like I said, there are fucking cosplayers running all over the place, what if you're just taking pictures of the scenes and booths....don't you think the cosplayers WILL come out in the background?

Also, you do NOT have a sense of privacy in public.

In fact there are no rules of taking pictures of people at public events...

I am pretty sure they don't mean people in the background with that law.

And you don't have privacy laws in the US?
May 18, 2016 2:16 AM

Nov 2015
worldeditor11 said:
GesuYarou said:

Still show less skin comparing to a granny wearing a bikini on a Miami beach. I hope there's safe zones in beaches as well. I mean, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! It's always about the children.

lol what're you so buthurt about?
I never said that this shouldn't happen or anything and neither do stand for these 'safe spaces'. All I'm saying is that it's not that big of a deal.

I don't understand why anyone would react so aggressively towards it..
May 18, 2016 2:29 AM
Feb 2014
GesuYarou said:
JustALEX said:

I sure hope not.

Because what if someone gets offended at the way someone dresses at the event and it's a perfectly harmless cosplay? Mind you, anime characters aren't exactly very "progressive" creations. A simple cosplay of a certain character might oppress people there, and that's BAD for anime conventions and cosplay in general.

Conventions are supposed to be fun, not a place where people should reflect about their identity. It's not right.
May 18, 2016 2:33 AM

Nov 2015
The_Nico said:
GesuYarou said:

I sure hope not.

Because what if someone gets offended at the way someone dresses at the event and it's a perfectly harmless cosplay? Mind you, anime characters aren't exactly very "progressive" creations. A simple cosplay of a certain character might oppress people there, and that's BAD for anime conventions and cosplay in general.

Conventions are supposed to be fun, not a place where people should reflect about their identity. It's not right.

Let's just hope that such people won't even bother attending it.
btw I head that you're gonna be there too..
May 18, 2016 2:37 AM
Feb 2014
GesuYarou said:
The_Nico said:

I sure hope not.

Let's just hope that such people won't even bother attending it.
btw I head that you're gonna be there too..

I went last year, it was wonderful. I am very excited to attend. Last year, I went as Hachiman as a cosplaying partner to someone who went as Yukino. We're going together as a couple again and we're thinking of ideas.

And yeah, for the most part, when I go to conventions, it's to buy things and see if people from the industry that I'm interested in meeting are there. I am a buyer at these events, I purposely save money for these things. Ask what I've bought. I also went to the KISS x Momoiro Clover Z concert. Phenomenal.

Last year I met Tomoyo Kurosawa and Yumiri Hanamori. Both were extremely friendly and had great stories about their experiences working in the industry.
May 18, 2016 2:37 AM
Apr 2013
GesuYarou said:
worldeditor11 said:

lol what're you so buthurt about?
I never said that this shouldn't happen or anything and neither do stand for these 'safe spaces'. All I'm saying is that it's not that big of a deal.

I don't understand why anyone would react so aggressively towards it..
What no. I was just pointing out the irony.
May 18, 2016 2:43 AM
Mar 2013
this is nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. The safe spaces sound more like help desks than anything.
May 18, 2016 3:01 AM

Oct 2010
Honestly, everything seems really reasonable to me.
Having safe spaces for those who feel that they need them is certainly a positive thing, and the mere existence of safe spaces shouldn't bother anyone who may not be interested in using them. I also don't think that banning inappropriate cosplays or making the media ask for permission to take pictures of the cosplayers are negative things either.
May 18, 2016 3:03 AM
Feb 2014
Usagi said:
Having safe spaces for those who feel that they need them is certainly a positive thing, and the mere existence of safe spaces shouldn't bother anyone who may not be interested in using them. I also don't think that banning inappropriate cosplays or making the media ask for permission to take pictures of the cosplayers are negative things either.

Yet they didn't specify what is an "inappropriate cosplay"

Because it might just mean a cosplay that hurts another attendee's feelings, and know that can be anything, including popular fashion styles in Japan that some feminists believe is "sexist." Freedom of expression will die if this is the case.
May 18, 2016 3:11 AM

Oct 2010
The_Nico said:
Yet they didn't specify what is an "inappropriate cosplay"

Because it might just mean a cosplay that hurts another attendee's feelings, and know that can be anything, including popular fashion styles in Japan that some feminists believe is "sexist." Freedom of expression will die if this is the case.

I'm assuming that they mean no outfits that are too overly revealing, like skimpy bikinis, bare butts with thongs, or anything that may be even more revealing than those two.

If inappropriate cosplay means something other than that, then I suppose that one could be negative.
May 18, 2016 3:17 AM

Jun 2008
Usagi said:

Ok, you understand this whole "Safe Space" thing is an invention by SJWs, right?

They have NEVER been called "Safe space"...why are these people calling it a "Safe space".

It's fucking retarded, it implies that there are UNSAFE spaces....why even bother to go to the damn convention if there is a potential that you may require a "Safe Space"?

Seriously think of that?

As for the Inappropriate cosplay thing....the reason why it's undefined is because inappropriate is 100% subjective.

What if a feminist goes to this thing, sees a girl cosplaying a character she deems "Sexist" and reports it as "Inappropriate"?

As for the permission to take pictures....I'm ok with it as long as it's a direct picture of a cosplayer.

However, if they're taking pictures of the booths or the scene in general, are they gonna stop to ask permission of EVERYONE?

And if you are going to an event like this and you cosplay, you should KNOW that people will WANT to take pictures of you.

If you don't want to have that, then don't cosplay!
May 18, 2016 3:31 AM

Jun 2008
OK...so I went to google to search for Anime Expo cosplays of the past....here's some cosplay that were OK in past years, but who knows now due to "Inappropriate" bullshit rules...

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AX_2014_Cosplay_002-645x967.jpg

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AX_2014_Cosplay_027-645x995.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zIE2BOp.jpg

^These girls are showing quite a bit of skin and revealing outfits...

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AX_2014_Cosplay_070-645x967.jpg

^These guys are dressed as female characters and also showing quite a bit of skin.

OH and look what I found....Shimakaze (a very revealing outfit) at previous Anime Expos...

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5582/14845696366_19ccfed5fb_b.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3860/14658022163_c8fab7ee26_b.jpg

http://orig01.deviantart.net/f3bc/f/2014/188/6/2/anime_expo_2014_281_by_iancinerate-d7pl4p3.jpg

^So yeah....all of these outfits are revealing to some extent, all of them exude sexuality....good luck not being called "Inappropriate" by feminists that might attend or hypersensitive individuals that might get offended over any little thing.
May 18, 2016 3:33 AM

Mar 2016
I don't see the point in worrying about safe spaces, the way it's described doesn't sounds like SJW crap. Sounds like monitored areas with volunteers to help the younger congoers. I don't care for SJW internet culture but I am having trouble seeing how having monitored areas is a bad thing at such a large event.

Maybe wait and see how it plays out before saying it's an issue.
May 18, 2016 3:34 AM
Nov 2014
Safe space = If you are either white, heterosexual, male, not transgender, not disabled, mentally stable, or any group that SJWs don't like, then you are not allowed to enter
May 18, 2016 3:36 AM
Nov 2014
Nonchalance said:
I don't see the point in worrying about safe spaces, the way it's described doesn't sounds like SJW crap. Sounds like monitored areas with volunteers to help the younger congoers. I don't care for SJW internet culture but I am having trouble seeing how having monitored areas is a bad thing at such a large event.

Maybe wait and see how it plays out before saying it's an issue.

What you are saying makes sense, and I hope you are right. If that was just a supervised/monitored location then it wouldn't be a problem.
But I'm willing to bet money that men/white people won't be allowed in there. I sincerely hope that I'd lose that bet though.
May 18, 2016 3:41 AM

Jun 2008
Again....why do you NEED a "Safe Space"?

It seriously implies that there are UNSAFE Spaces within the convention or at least places where you may not feel comfortable.

Why the fuck would ANY convention want their participants to feel the need to want to go to a "Safe Space"?!?

And some of you people keep talking about "Kids" as if they are 10 year olds or something.

That's bullshit.....they're talking about MINORS....as in anyone under 18.

You guys really think a 16 or 17 year old need to be taken care for?!

And I believe that anyone under 13 years old needs to be accompanied by an adult, so what the fuck are these rules about?!
May 18, 2016 3:45 AM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:
this question needs to be addressed to the Anime Expo organizers...

but add some bean bags and shit and Safe Space is just a fancy way to say lounge
May 18, 2016 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
cookies0 said:
Safe space = If you are either white, heterosexual, male, not transgender, not disabled, mentally stable, or any group that SJWs don't like, then you are not allowed to enter

I would like some of what you are smoking.

as someone said
JD2411 said:
The safe spaces sound more like help desks than anything.

You guys sure just like to whine about everything and scream ''SJW SJW''.
May 18, 2016 4:02 AM

Mar 2016
JustALEX said:

It seriously implies that there are UNSAFE Spaces within the convention or at least places where you may not feel comfortable.

Why the fuck would ANY convention want their participants to feel the need to want to go to a "Safe Space"?!?

And some of you people keep talking about "Kids" as if they are 10 year olds or something.

And I believe that anyone under 13 years old needs to be accompanied by an adult, so what the fuck are these rules about?!
Did you watch the second video on ANN? You care about the safe space name way too much. That's just what they chose to signify what it is in a clear and concise manner.

Have you been to a larger con? Regular volunteers are usually busy with line management and guiding events. This is just an extra precaution, which makes sense for the amount of attendance a con like this gets.

I've seen bullying at cons, I have seen kids get separated from parents. I've seen every reason described by them play out. Letting parents know that a con has a safe environment could likely prove to increase the cons attendance. Which is a good thing.

There are "unsafe" encounters at times at cons, not anything drastic, but this could make people feel more secure. Which isn't an issue. At least give it a chance, I understand your points on cosplay and the like. However I think you're wrong to care about safe spaces.
May 18, 2016 4:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@JustALEX

im gonna be 100% honest.... at least from the way its described, i don't see a problem with it (and yall KNOW how much i hate SWJ's)

its not like its a "no hentai stuff, no sexual cosplay, no sexualized stuff zone" or w/e

just sounds like a place kids can go if they get lost or some shit, or maybe if they feel theyre being followed or something....

and if thats all it is, i can't really complain
May 18, 2016 4:18 AM

Dec 2015
I don't see any problem with this, it seems like you are the one who is having a knee jerk reaction.
May 18, 2016 4:25 AM

Jun 2008
Mamster-P said:
@JustALEX

im gonna be 100% honest.... at least from the way its described, i don't see a problem with it (and yall KNOW how much i hate SWJ's)

its not like its a "no hentai stuff, no sexual cosplay, no sexualized stuff zone" or w/e

just sounds like a place kids can go if they get lost or some shit, or maybe if they feel theyre being followed or something....

and if thats all it is, i can't really complain

They say no "Inappropriate Cosplays" and yet don't define "Inappropriate"....so yeah, that's subjective as hell.

I see absolutely NO REASON why they need a "Safe Space" when they didn't have that need in other years.

Why are they even calling it a "Safe Space"?

That is a direct invention of SJWs at college.

Is it just coincidence? Because I don't think so.

I mean fine if I'm overblowing it, OK, I can live with that...but we'll just have to see once Anime Expo comes around.

Imma be honest with you....I'll be shocked if they allowed the H-manga publishers to be free and about at Anime Expo....after all, they are taking this THINK OF THE CHILDREN approach.

Again, I might be overreacting, fine....but there are certain buzzwords that I'm picking up from all of this that just doesn't sit well with me.
--ALEX--May 18, 2016 4:28 AM
May 18, 2016 4:27 AM

Oct 2015
It's funny because banning women from wearing certain clothes is more sexist than the clothes themselves could ever be.
May 18, 2016 4:30 AM

Oct 2014
On one hand, I have no problem with them having a "kid's zone" at the Anime Expo.

On the other hand, the term "safe space" has a massively negative connotation (for reasons obvious and justified), and I can easily see how this could be abused or twisted into something politically correct. Give these PC nutjobs an inch and they take a mile. Plus, I immediately distrust any movement that declares itself to be for the safety of others. The definition of safety has become a bit too subjective in this day and age.

If they redefined these spaces as kid's zones, where only children and guardians are allowed, then I'd be fine with it. But I don't want Anime Expo to be twisted into something it shouldn't be.
What Kabaneri Did Wrong:
- Edgelord protagonist
- Special snowflake girlfriend
- Giving humans powers
- Failing to create a unique/memorable setting

What Kabaneri Did Right:
May 18, 2016 4:41 AM

Mar 2016
I took the first course about the new policies. Just seems pretty standard honestly but a little more coverage in terms of safety. Background checks, proper training for everyone, so on. I also read that Anime Expo is trying to expand past anime into other forms of entertainment too as they grow I guess they want to improve.

Go to Youth Protection Portal and you can register and take the course yourself, it may make you feel less worried about it.

Edit: Completed every course required to volunteer and I have to say if anything some of the guidelines are pretty restricting for the volunteers themselves to protect youth. Almost everything requires you get extra assistance, be it your supervisor or security personnel. At best you just report incidents unless it's a lost 12 year old or younger, they consider that "critical missing" which requires more immediate action. But i've been a gofer at Otakon and none of the policies are really that different, the only addition is the safe zones and background checks.
Nonchalance_May 18, 2016 5:15 AM
May 18, 2016 9:10 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@JustALEX

Alright, fuckem then... no you're not overreacting, u know I fight the same battle you do lol

U know there no longer allowed to sell adult content at metrocon? Cause "it's a family friendly event"... FOH... as a kid I would want to see sexy cosplay just as much as I do now, ain't nothin gonna happen if it hasn't already

This SWJ shit just makes everything worse and ppl never keep the stellars effect in mind... "the more taboo u make something, the more ppl will want to do it"

Think of the children? Wtf are children gonna do? Hiding shit from ut kids is how u cause problems.... u should educate them instead
May 18, 2016 9:12 AM

Apr 2014
Those places are cringe anyways im glad they are making cringe rules to accommodate the cringe members

Why cant anime fans be normal and just watch anime without obsessing over it. FFS I've watched more anime than these weirdos that invest their life on it.
moodieMay 18, 2016 9:16 AM
May 18, 2016 9:44 AM

Dec 2008
I don't really see a problem with this to be honest and I don't anticipate this being a problem. Even the "no inappropriate cosplays" comment doesn't really seem like anything to get worked up about. It's likely they are only talking about very extreme cases. In any case, no reason to accuse it of being a problem before we even know if it actually will be a problem.

Side note, what's with the obsession with Kantai Collection and this Shimakaze character in particular? Do people really like Kantai Collection for the gameplay or is it just because of the character illustrations? Just trying to understand where this fervent fandom is coming from.
May 18, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2014
Great idea

I hope they're going to invite Tyson "Fedora" Rinehart to the event so that he can educate them about the evil gamergaterz
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 18, 2016 9:49 AM

May 2014
There is nothing wrong with this and I'm glad that they're taking a step in the right direction. I hope you'll learn to adapt to this sooner rather than later
May 18, 2016 9:50 AM

Nov 2013
Good for them, a step in the right direction. I don't know why all conventions don't have them already.
May 18, 2016 7:02 PM

Jun 2007
JustALEX said:

Don't tell me to go to safe spaces, teach unsafe spaces to stop being unsafe!

Of course, some places are distinctly less safe than others, like dances/raves, room parties, hotel bars, and raunchier latenight panels, but you'd think minors would be kept out of those by curfews or ID restrictions anyway. The problem is twofold:

1) Parents want to treat cons as a weekend-long daycare provider, instead of spending the extra time and money required to supervise their kids directly. Without these free-range kids, cons don't see as much attendance or revenue.
(2) In believing that conventions = daycare, parents and kids/teens alike expect a small number of overworked volunteer staffers to police every single personal interaction between thousands or tens of thousands of attendees. So you get 13-year-old girls in skimpy cosplays complaining they're being harassed by "dirty old men" (which apparently means any male over 19 with a functioning sex drive) who're either looking at them or asking for pictures, and whining that staff doesn't care about them because they weren't superhuman enough to prevent it.

However, given the disproportionately high rate of autism and mental illnesses in the fandom community, some safe/quiet spaces are justifiable.

BonerBender said:
Good for them, a step in the right direction. I don't know why all conventions don't have them already.
Because most cons aren't as alluring and lucrative as AX. Most guests/vendors and others required to go through the training and background checks will have the reaction of "You expect me to jump through all these hoops just to come to Boise / Albuquerque / Omaha / Peoria / Shreveport / Akron / Birmingham / Asheville / Harrisburg / Burlington/etc.? Screw that, I'm staying home or going to another saner event."
ZalisMay 18, 2016 8:18 PM
May 18, 2016 7:04 PM
Feb 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Great idea

I hope they're going to invite Tyson "Fedora" Rinehart to the event so that he can educate them about the evil gamergaterz

Or better yet, Anita Sarkeesian and her cronies to lead all the gaming panels #EverythingIsSexist
May 18, 2016 7:17 PM

May 2015
Heh, they're lucky that Kill la Kill aired in 2013-2014. I remember Anime Expo 2014, and the place was full of nudists...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

16 by Adverrito »»
37 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
38 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
56 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.