Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 22, 2016 8:14 PM

Jun 2008
It's cool. I'd say the first meeting is always a bit awkward. But only if you think it's going to be awkward. The problem for me is I don't really like to be in a large group. 3-4 people maximum would be my number. Anything more than 4 gets to the point where I'm really only talking to 1-2 people in that group.
May 22, 2016 8:36 PM

Aug 2009
Yeah they turned out to be pretty cool. Not a huge number of people from MAL though.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 22, 2016 10:00 PM

Jan 2015
Nope, and I probably never will just due to locations and such.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 22, 2016 11:02 PM

May 2014
Yep, I've met with one of my mario kart friend in Japan. It's pretty nice and fun :>
never met anyone on MAL. hoping to meet one of them tho
May 23, 2016 12:49 AM

Oct 2012
I only meet if we're close to each other geographically.
Usually it's if they're in the same university as I am.
May 23, 2016 2:05 AM

Dec 2014
Yep. Met my boyfriend on MAL, we're both anime losers.
I chose to meet up with him in real life because we had connections,
He happened to be a friend of a friend of a friend c:

May 23, 2016 5:50 AM

Apr 2016
I have stories about meeting people from online, on my website,it was a website looking to connect people in no rules death matches with 2 rules,discretion and if the other person gets knocked out or gives up the match stops. Everything else is fair, so the day comes, we go to our secret meeting place we got via our deepweb chat and its acrude boxing ring. I go in and my opponent seems to be a lanklet gangily dainty guy, im looking for a challenge that this guy cant provide. Ding ding, the round starts and the guy drops his guard and i get a good couplebody blows trying to size this guy up. He doesnt do anything, I throw him on the ground and begin to start some ground and pound and this guy is just moaning like crazy. I get up and let the guy up but he doeant move hes just laying there moaning.
I ask the ref wtf is going on and tell himim gonna leave. He tells me its a fagsochist. A gay guy that gets off on straight guys beating him. Then I quit my league and the deep web.
May 26, 2016 9:45 AM

Jan 2015
LucyGR said:
I haven't met anyone yet from MAL proly coz im living in an island called Cyprus and anime fans aren't a lot here to be found..

Idk where do you live in Cyprus but if you have an opportunity to go Turkey there are tens of anime conventions, specially in summer season. believe me people really friendly here.

I haven't meet anyone from Mal (well actually I wouldn't.. most of Mal users are weird..) but I first met with my internet friends in a convention called 'Geek Fest Avrasya' and we kept meeting in other conventions.
May 26, 2016 1:42 PM

May 2016
DangoOopa said:
LucyGR said:
I haven't met anyone yet from MAL proly coz im living in an island called Cyprus and anime fans aren't a lot here to be found..

Idk where do you live in Cyprus but if you have an opportunity to go Turkey there are tens of anime conventions, specially in summer season. believe me people really friendly here.

Due to personal reasons i wouldn't go to Turkey^^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 3 hours ago

7 by Rhaelynne »»
2 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

40 by Archean-Return »»
14 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

26 by Zarutaku »»
26 minutes ago

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

17 by traed »»
33 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

31 by traed »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.