Forum Settings
Forums

If i wear womens clothing am I transgender?

New
If i wear womens clothing am I transgender?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 2016 11:05 AM

Aug 2009
The fact that you even considered women's shoes means you've wholeheartedly abandoned the male gender role and identify as MtF transgender.

There's no going back now OP, embrace your new gender role. I suggest chopping off your dick and balls and start taking estrogen pills. Burn any of your disgusting male clothing and get a new wardrobe. Then move to Thailand and work as a prostitute.

Your fate has already been decided.
Why did you want to get the shoes OP? :(
LoneWolfMay 15, 2016 11:12 AM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 15, 2016 11:12 AM

Jul 2015
Spooks said:
JusticeBreaker said:
The entire notion of race and gender being "social constructs" originated from that.

I don't think they know what they want. Both arguing that trans gender is a real biological thing you can be born with and also wanting to argue that gender based notions are false and made up by society. Can't have both but they try.

I bet if we as a society removed all made up gender norms and people could be whoever they want and still be and accept their sex and be accepted, nobody would feel the need to transition. Transitioning to the opposite sex is only to allow them access to everything attributed to the opposite sex but they shouldn't feel they need to be the opposite sex to express feelings that are by bogus rules only attributed to the opposite sex. They're accepting gender roles as some biological fact. Yeah like wanting pink things is biologically ingrained. Its a perfect example of gender based rules because pink used to be a boys colour. If gender rules like "Pink is a girls colour" are real then why did it change with the times. but its not real, these rules are made up they already can have access to these things if they want. They just have gender stereotypes and rules ingrained so much as to be real, unchanging restrictions.

If only we started teaching kids that they don't have to be the opposite sex to enjoy or be what they like we'd be actually closer to breaking down those old rules. Pushing trans is only reaffirming them, making them even more real and solid instead of a social construct that it is. Only biology matters beyond that gender rules were there to aid social growth and early society but they're not needed as ridged rules to follow anymore. Its fine if people want to stick to them they do have benefits but this idea that everyone born must adhere to their societies views on can and cant's based on sex is outdated.

People need labels to survive, though. Humans on a biological level are not as complex as we like to believe. We thrive by the "special snowflake syndrome" where we flourish if we believe we're unique. Labels give us this opportunity by making us "different" according to the environment we live in. It's why people take pride in their race, sexuality, and even gender (including those new ones). It's why western media is currently pandering to minorities atm and feeling them up, because a "non-binary transgendered asexual black spacekin" is better than a "heterosexual cisgendered white male" because the latter is "more common".

If only people realised that your race, sexuality, and gender are all arbitrary and pointless.
May 15, 2016 11:18 AM

Sep 2015
No, of course not. There's a difference between wearing clothes that you think look good, paying no attention to gender, and wearing clothes specifically of the opposite gender.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 15, 2016 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
JusticeBreaker said:

People need labels to survive, though. Humans on a biological level are not as complex as we like to believe. We thrive by the "special snowflake syndrome" where we flourish if we believe we're unique. Labels give us this opportunity by making us "different" according to the environment we live in. It's why people take pride in their race, sexuality, and even gender (including those new ones). It's why western media is currently pandering to minorities atm and feeling them up, because a "non-binary transgendered asexual black spacekin" is better than a "heterosexual cisgendered white male" because the latter is "more common".

If only people realised that your race, sexuality, and gender are all arbitrary and pointless.

Well I defiantly agree with you on all of that
May 15, 2016 3:30 PM

Jan 2009
NorthBayAnime said:
Woah woah woah before you get worked up and think "wow this is going to be some good shit!" slow your roll.

I was at the nike store and I saw some shoes I liked. Some womens shoes.

I didn't end up buying they but I think I might go get them later today.

I've seen people say cross dressing and being transgender is the same thing.

Being a cross dresser means you enjoy wearing female clothing.

Being transgender means you were born in the wrong body, and the gender that was assigned to you at birth is wrong.

Wearing female shoes doesn't make you a cross dresser.

Wear what you want and be happy. And don't worry about the stupid social constructs that try to put you in a little box.

Be you and be happy! :)
May 15, 2016 5:38 PM

Jan 2016
crossdressing is just the male equivalent of tomboy ;P
May 15, 2016 6:33 PM
Feb 2014
LoneWolf said:
The fact that you even considered women's shoes means you've wholeheartedly abandoned the male gender role and identify as MtF transgender.

There's no going back now OP, embrace your new gender role. I suggest chopping off your dick and balls and start taking estrogen pills. Burn any of your disgusting male clothing and get a new wardrobe. Then move to Thailand and work as a prostitute.

Your fate has already been decided.
Why did you want to get the shoes OP? :(

I'd much refer prefer the mallard duck to hippopotamus transformation, thank you very much.

As an Otherkin trans-species, I hereby classify your post as blatant transphobia.
May 15, 2016 9:45 PM
Jul 2018
Not all people who wear 'opposite sex' clothes are transgender. I like baggy shirts and pants, that doesn't automatically qualify me for trans status, lol. Hell, there are quite a few male crossdressers and some drag queens who are cis males lol
May 15, 2016 9:46 PM
May 2016
def not! I think its kinda cute personally
May 15, 2016 9:58 PM

Aug 2015
He wears his brothers undies,
He wears his sister's clothes,
Don't know where he comes from,
But I think he's one of those...
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
May 15, 2016 10:10 PM

May 2015
gender is what a person self-identifies as so unless you identify as the opposite sex, obviously not, op

also,do you think this does anything?
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
May 15, 2016 11:40 PM

Aug 2009
NorthBayAnime said:
Woah woah woah before you get worked up and think "wow this is going to be some good shit!" slow your roll.

I was at the nike store and I saw some shoes I liked. Some womens shoes.

I didn't end up buying they but I think I might go get them later today.

I've seen people say cross dressing and being transgender is the same thing.

If you are born a male and wearing womens clothes that just makes you a cross dresser. If you are born a male, wear women's clothing and believe you are born the wrong gender then you are a cross dresser and trangendered.
May 16, 2016 12:17 AM

Oct 2012
xrockxz89 said:
No not really.

Is this guy transgender?

Maybe he just likes to keep it real, you know have a beard until it falls off haha

oh this guy is super cool.

maybe I'll have my dad do the same on day lol.

on topic: I'd say wear whatever you want. it's just clothes/shoes. idk why make a big deal out of it, plus not caring what people think is great. and it actually takes some mental strength.
fadesMay 16, 2016 12:22 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What does your username mean?

DesuMaiden - 3 hours ago

13 by Fleeting_Dream »»
1 minute ago

» What's the point of life?

purple_rayn - 8 minutes ago

0 by purple_rayn »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » representation or relatability ?

ame - Apr 14

38 by DigiCat »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Important stuff about Iran...

Rinrinka - Apr 14

29 by Sigma- »»
42 minutes ago

» Do you ever miss old/former online friends?

pludel2 - Apr 10

40 by LoveYourEyes »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.