Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2016 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Things got serious in these last two episodes, which is odd considering most of U-Jin's stuff is comedic in nature. I suppose I got a little enjoyment out of this episode, but I liked the fourth episode more. I prefer this anime's prequel though. That one episode long OVA provided me with so many laughs, but this five episode long OVA didn't.
Aug 9, 2016 11:15 PM

May 2015
While Keisuke's "lucky breaks" are rather original (1994 - 1995), the fact that Keisuke has sex with tons of girls but at the same time he proclaims he loves Shizuka and still manages to be the nice guy who gets her by the end of the day doesn’t eliminate the fact that he is a Jerk (a good type of Jerk but nonethelessa Jerk). But then that's hentai for you...
Nov 29, 2017 7:16 PM
Apr 2016
Can someone tell me the ending i dont get it specially the picture and the 2 people in the end
Nov 27, 2020 9:15 AM

Aug 2020
The ending was unsatisfying in my opinion. I disliked how Shizuka tried to tease Kousuke into sleeping with her but he keept resisting. I know that he promised to not make any lewd moves on her but it was HER who was making advances on him. Like damn, can't you take a hint!? It was so out of character for him to keep rejecting her until the very end of the episode. The scenes where his friends tried to cock block him were funny at first but they served no purpose and dragged on for too long.

The H scene was too short and way too vanilla. Quite anticlimactic after all that build up and the ending was nothing special.

Episode 2 was a masterpiece but the rest of the series was "MEH".
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jun 21, 2023 2:43 PM

Jun 2011
I don't get why Shizuka is offended by someone calling her "Marriage candidate" a pervert, I mean, she knows and last time she was with him she was groped. 

The sex scene was really sweet and didn't need to be filled with fetishes nor overtly long meat shots since it's the emotional climax (pun intended) of the series and giving it a more sleazy vibe would've been an odd choice to say the least.  

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Angel Episode 3 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Nov 27, 2020

1 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Shin Angel Episode 2 Discussion

1 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Shin Angel Episode 1 Discussion

1 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 21, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Shin Angel Episode 4 Discussion

0 by HentaiList10 »»
Nov 27, 2020 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.