Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2016 5:34 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So again they were after their ring. But it was a nice idea to use a plastic one to protect the one she has :o
I sort of like this series :3

Nov 12, 2021 7:23 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I actually switched to the dub and to my surprised, it's pretty good. They don't even replace any of the names. Kinda shocked.

Momoko asking questions to the ring but not Limone. Just lore dump at this point.

Though I did find it funny at them popping shots that she couldn't fight in a wedding dress it's also like, she can't fight at all. It's a bit funnier when an animal companion tells you your magical girl abilities vs a blonde angel man. Just sayin.

Also I totally called that Yousuke dweeb becoming her love interest as much as I called that she was gonna get hit in the face, just an episode later.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach Episode 21 Discussion

Yiuumii - Jun 23, 2017

2 by LaShoujo »»
Jan 17, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach Episode 7 Discussion

Yiuumii - Nov 24, 2016

3 by ItsXolo »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:15 PM

Poll: » Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach Episode 8 Discussion

Yiuumii - Jun 22, 2017

1 by LaShoujo »»
Oct 22, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Wedding Peach Episode 43 Discussion

Retro8bit - Jul 17, 2009

4 by meganium »»
Sep 25, 2023 3:30 PM

Poll: » Wedding Peach Episode 37 Discussion

Retro8bit - Jul 13, 2009

2 by Save_My_Earth »»
Oct 3, 2022 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.