Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Big Order (TV) Episode 5 Discussion

May 13, 2016 9:06 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Me during this episode :

May 13, 2016 9:09 PM

Iyo's pregnancy is a temporary effect to her body whenever she gets touched by Eiji or some other guy. Pretty sure a few people are said this in the last few episodes in this forum~

Aside from the white light of heresy blocking the fanservice. The sibling scene really just gave me the weirdest of boners~

May 13, 2016 9:27 PM

Average episode, I approve of the fan service! There are always mountains to climb XD
Incest? Wow, I did not expect that xD

The little Slice of Life scenes between Eiji and Rin were nice.

Some new guy showed up with a dominating power who was actually controlled by Eiji's father. Does the dominating power belong to the guy who showed up or Eiji's father?

I'm assuming that the reason Eiji's power is not working on the Colonel is because he uses his own power to negate it, Something like 'Eiji's domination was a lie?'

May 13, 2016 9:29 PM

Does anybody know why the MC doesn't have domination over the group of 10 (or whatever they are called)

Did I miss something ? Or am I misunderstanding the order he gave them in episode 1, or simply misunderstanding his power overall?

May 13, 2016 9:51 PM

Incestous bastard.........but, wait.... they're not blood related???

May 13, 2016 10:04 PM

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 13, 2016 10:18 PM

Oh my, a "censorship" light. I mean LOTS of that "divine" light are blocking the screen for the first 5 minutes. I guess it'll have to wait for the BD version, right? LOL
I agree with Eiji, Rin surely is a glutton person. But seriously, that Rin really cut Eiji's hand? So she still have some hatred within her.

May 13, 2016 10:47 PM

Hiiragi's ability can rival Eiji's. He isn't a leader for nothing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 13, 2016 11:15 PM

I got so many questions first off did he bang her step sister? if yes then that awesome and second can't hiragi just use his powers to cure eiji's sister ?

May 13, 2016 11:16 PM
what chapter did this take place?

May 13, 2016 11:17 PM

I swear to god, this show is my trigger.

Did he have sex with his sister?

The Baby was a lie?

Eiji is always annoying and incompetent as shit.

Someone please kill all the characters already...

May 13, 2016 11:27 PM

Whoa his father was behind this OMG

May 14, 2016 12:36 AM
This episode is rated Incest/10.

May 14, 2016 12:39 AM

Convoluted piece of shit

May 14, 2016 12:43 AM

Dude fucked his sister in the shower lmao. Someone please explain to me that they weren't really doing it, and they aren't related.

May 14, 2016 2:01 AM

Interesting episode, I actually liked it

May 14, 2016 2:18 AM
I believe they first say they aren't blood related but then that they have the same father... so yes. actually blood related. Apparently they don't consider half-brother/sister blood related. So everyone that qualifies, you know... have fun!

May 14, 2016 2:26 AM

bear808 said:
I believe they first say they aren't blood related but then that they have the same father... so yes. actually blood related. Apparently they don't consider half-brother/sister blood related. So everyone that qualifies, you know... have fun!

the father is probably a step father for one of them. Who the hell doesn't consider half siblings related ?

May 14, 2016 2:46 AM

Shirasho said:
We can't let that happen. After all, the plot would end too quickly if this show used any logic.

This show turned from terrible action to casual humor, and that humor is VERY casual.
its funny thats for sure but it pains me to watch these kids wasting their superpowers...It's like Superman trying to stop a meteor by throwng pebbles to it when he can simply go ahead and destroy it with a headbutt

May 14, 2016 3:57 AM

Lol really you guys, they just went for a bath thats all.

May 14, 2016 4:14 AM

this is atrocious

May 14, 2016 4:24 AM

That intro song in the middle of a fight xD We need OST as soon as possible.
So Daisy is under his father's control too (judging from those eyes)?

LoneWizard said:
WOW,i lost so many brain cells this episode...Eiji can simply say "Nobody can touch Sena" and save her from being held hostage...He can also simply order Rin's headphones to fall and let him talk to Rin

And that Hiiragi guy can save Sena anytime he wants with his ability,yet they search for a healer?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. And if he only unleashed a little bit more of his power that was limited by Daisy (in the first episode) on a ten-thousandth of it's normal range, he could dominate the whole world in one episode.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.

May 14, 2016 4:55 AM
They are not blood related, so it is no incest.

And man, everything got so worked up towards Iyo's delivery and then nothing... :/

May 14, 2016 5:32 AM
Was really looking forward to bunny baby...
Buy the BD to watch mountain climbing.
Show is so self aware "though we did predict this, since they aren't blood related siblings." And that's about the only predictable thing...
Eiji's ability getting weak.
Code Geass father Charles appears.
Guilty Crown moment, oh the same arm.
Nice dating sol. Rin's ring marry command is gone.
More single purpose orders: cure incurable diseases.
Sleeping beauty dream world control is kind of interesting tho.
Hiiragi: Fact to fiction! Everything's a lie!

May 14, 2016 5:35 AM

Um, I get that Eiji and his 'sister' aren't biologically related, but what was that random sex scene out of no where? I don't understand where it came from. Was it a flashback or something, cos there's no sign of the blonde guy that followed Eiji out the room, and the next second Hiiragi has taken Eiji's sister. This whole sequence was just so confusing to me -.-

May 14, 2016 5:39 AM

I've lowered my rating for this series, it was a 7 at first now it's a 5. Big Order is disappointing me fast.

The fanservice in the bathhouse was a poor attempt to garner more viewers. I'm sticking around for the dark-skinned beauty. I love her. She's my fave. Rin used to be my fave but she's slowly fading from my vision after she started getting romantic with Eiji. Fucking idiot, you could've been different but you're just like the rest of them.

Iyo's baby is gone. What an even bigger disappointment. Her stomach will swell every time someone (a man) touches her but it's instant abortion afterwards. Fuck that.

Also, most importantly of all, how long have Eiji and Sena been fucking each other? They're not related so it's not incest per se but it's still creepy. Sena's eyes were creepy. What were the test results that Hiiragi was looking at? Did they scrape off a sample of Eiji's sperm inside Sena's body or is she pregnant or what? What were those test results!?

Bad Eiji, you're not faithful to your imouto, you went on a date with Rin and now you're building a harem with Iyo and Kagekiyo on the roster.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

May 14, 2016 6:42 AM

wtf is this show? The first minutes where extremly censored ecchi scenes, and then they subtely show that he made babies with his sis?

May 14, 2016 6:47 AM

Oh gosh, this shows is just terrible. It's like a less fun Code Geass, but I definitely can't stop myself from watching. Hey who knows, maybe it'll finally make some sense once it's over?

May 14, 2016 6:55 AM

We can all agree that that scene with his sister was srsly random......if it wasnt there it would be ok.....its like someone on drugs put it there for some fuckin reason........it looked like a dream or a flashback or donno.......but ti should not even be there.....its like i was on drugs those few minutes :D. Would like to know what Japanese that watched it think about that.....
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

May 14, 2016 7:30 AM

land161 said:
Dude fucked his sister in the shower lmao. Someone please explain to me that they weren't really doing it, and they aren't related.

Scene never happened in the manga.

Not only that, but they skipped an entire arc here. The Yakuza weren't under anyone's control in the manga, the girl that they kidnapped (the nuke canceller loli from last episode) is actually an oujou of a Yakuza clan, and was actually sent back to them. That's when Rin got her control canceled and ran away with Eiji's dad.

The manga did it so much better. This episode was all over the place.
HESTIAAPPROVES

May 14, 2016 8:13 AM

May 14, 2016 8:22 AM

Nice censorship. So he banged Sena, huh? I don't know what was going on in this episode, but damn, that was a good watch for the lul.

May 14, 2016 8:42 AM

This anime is becoming less awesome the more i watch it in some way.

The baby is gone :'( (WHAT WAS DA POINT OF IT?????)

May 14, 2016 8:49 AM

The censorship was annoying.
Also the episode felt rushed. Still not too bad.

May 14, 2016 8:52 AM

That was overly over the place ...

May 14, 2016 9:00 AM

what the heck am I watching. the plot is non existent. they're just doing what they want.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

May 14, 2016 9:08 AM
Naysayer

Whaaaat in the heck

May 14, 2016 9:20 AM

Lol the imouto just leglock Eiji so that he can carry her to bath~ plus they are not even related, the whole story is actuall more complicated than you think if you read to the latest manga.

May 14, 2016 9:59 AM

The author loves his possessive yanderes doesn't he?(It's k, we do too). The expression imouto-chan had when they were on the bed - that's the face of a potential villain in anime.

Bring it on Big Order , my body is ready.

May 14, 2016 10:07 AM

valvravetruth said:
Lol the imouto just leglock Eiji so that he can carry her to bath~ plus they are not even related, the whole story is actuall more complicated than you think if you read to the latest manga.

That's not the point. Take a look into the Westermarck effect. Basically this effect says that humans that grow up with each other will be de-sexualized to each other. It is reverse imprinting and occurs regardless of blood relation.

That's not to say that this kind of attraction can't happen, but unless there is a good reason for it then it is just there as fan service and doesn't serve the plot at all. If we don't see the reasons for this attraction until much later in the story then this point of the story has no point. It's there as shock value and nothing more.

May 14, 2016 10:48 AM

BO isn't the best as far as overall enjoyment, but the fights are pretty cool.

Rin is such a savage

May 14, 2016 11:01 AM
Eiji is getting better and better in term of using his Order Power.
But it seems that it doesn't apply to Hiragi. And now I'm asking:" WTF is the purpose of Eiji using his power againt the ten hands?" If they can betray & threaten him as they like. I thing he's just a naive boy who think he control everything.

Yamagushi's Order is funny. She made me like climbing mountains :D

And Eiji should make sure the next time he'll have a baby, he'll not disappear as easily as the last one did.

PS: I love incest scenes and I've my mind full of perverted idea but was it really Eiji and his sister getting a bath together?

May 14, 2016 11:25 AM

wtf is with that sister bed hugging scene? that shit wasn't in the manga
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて

May 14, 2016 11:35 AM
IIRC in the manga, Eiji doesn't "bathe" with his sister. That literally came out nowhere lmao.

May 14, 2016 11:56 AM
I liked this anime before this episode... They just fucked up with too much things for one episode but I will keep watching

May 14, 2016 1:03 PM

Valaskjalf said:
Does anybody know why the MC doesn't have domination over the group of 10 (or whatever they are called)

Did I miss something ? Or am I misunderstanding the order he gave them in episode 1, or simply misunderstanding his power overall?

His Order does work on them: when they take Sena away, in the manga he tries forbiding Hiiragi from moving but it backfires because of Hiiragi's Order.

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
-Urushiba Rindou (Tokyo ESP)

May 14, 2016 1:41 PM

So he fucked his step-sister? Who is actually his sister since the grey-hair dude says they share the biological father? Japan.

Looks like the final boss is the father who looks to also have under control the goddess that grant wishes.
Still don't liking the ost, doesn't fit with the mood.
Trying my best with my bad english.

May 14, 2016 4:27 PM

Off to the on-hold section you go.

May 14, 2016 7:17 PM

i think this is the first time i've seen something like a doner stand in an anime. also quoting freud in a show that's 50 percent bullshit and 50 percent worse bullshit, i really didn't expect something like that at all.

actually i'm waiting for eiji to say something like 'people die when they r killed' - quote emija from fate stay night. because he looks like a guy who might be able to even surpass anyone else at being a shallow useless character.

a yandere going nuts and evil guys popping out of nowhere just to kill our mc...hmm which anime is on my mind when i think about this stuff...a black girl belongs to the fanservice material as well? - oh, it's mirai nikki that i'm being remembered of, when i watch this !

Modified by cartoonartist, May 14, 2016 7:23 PM

May 14, 2016 8:40 PM

Liked the minor changes in the opening
I hope they got an explanation about Iyo's baby though, still an okay episode for me

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »