Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 12, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was cool, really liked the tension and buildup of the first half and then the duel between Nagisa and Karma.

I think both guys showed the fruits of their training and what they've learned so it made the fight that much more exciting. Good moves with the fight and I think the OST worked quite well too. I'm also really impressed at how much Nagisa has come by now as it cleared showed that he improved.
May 12, 2016 11:18 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was cool, really liked the tension and buildup of the first half and then the duel between Nagisa and Karma.

I think both guys showed the fruits of their training and what they've learned so it made the fight that much more exciting. Good moves with the fight and I think the OST worked quite well too. I'm also really impressed at how much Nagisa has come by now as it cleared showed that he improved.
+1

Felt the same way about it all....Amazing episode yet again
May 12, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2015
Episode of "earlier bonding" between Karma and Nagisa.
It clearly seen that Karma has far more advantage in terms of raw power. But when it finally come to the pin. It's finally Nagisa's right decision to do so that make Blue... "Don't Kill" team won the match.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 12, 2016 11:52 AM

Nov 2015
No! I was so rooting for Karma but deep down I knew Nagisa had to win this one...
The buildup was very good with both the characters inner feelings and their development throughout the series.
The fight was really intense and nail biting perhaps, but the last step of going into ISS for the samples seems a little absurd but I'm sure they'll get into that next time!
May 12, 2016 12:08 PM

Sep 2009
I was also rooting for Karma, cause Nagisa had enough wins already and his opinion is more shounen-like. But they put all this fight such a way that I'm not bitter about the result.
May 12, 2016 12:08 PM
Jun 2011
yes the last step get into the ISS was absurd but i look foward to this space mission
May 12, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
Well done, going for the predictable path by having Nagisa win with his main character power. Fucking ridiculous. If they do end up saving him it's seriously going against everything this series has been building to while also undoubtedly being a deus-ex machina.

Actually, what's the point if they're only not killing him for January? Makes everything I just saw even stupider. And it looks like it's just going to deteriorate even further next week.

I am so very disappointed. All that good build-up completely and utterly wasted.
May 12, 2016 12:37 PM
May 2016
I already know, that Nagisa would win,because it was so obvious...
May 12, 2016 1:03 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The fight between Nagisa and Karma was awesome, and the flashbacks helped too. Seems like they'll all try to save Koro-sensei. Though remember, trying to save him does not necessarily mean that they can save him. Lol, they're gonna go to space...

5/5
May 12, 2016 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
An obvious win for Nagisa, now we get to see how the students plan on potentially saving Koro-sensei.

I swear these guys would be so fucked without Ritsu lol. Also, that last shot was creepy as hell, even more so than it was in the manga.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 12, 2016 1:11 PM

Feb 2015
this episode made me speechless AF! xD
i don't know what to say. all i can say, that fight was amazing and unpredictable. not who will win but HOW one of them will win the fight. that was a really amazing fight imo from Assasination Classroom.

LOL that after-credit scene tho. no wonder he wanted Karasuma and bitch-sensei to get out xD HE IS FREAKING INSANE!!! are you really kidding me ? all of them will go into the space and steal the information ? like, for real ? who will make the rocket then ? this is too insane LOL XD XD and i bet it's gonna be so fun XD looking foward to it XD
May 12, 2016 1:12 PM

Sep 2015
Intense episode, good adaptation
I was disappointed when I had read the manga too
May 12, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2015
Karma would've made an awesome protagonist. I love his analytical and smart nature. Whatever....
The episode is really good, the music fits to the battle and it's tense until the end. The after-credits scene is hilarious though. Koro-sensei at his best.
Bernkishi07May 12, 2016 1:43 PM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 12, 2016 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
Epic ass ep. Dat Karma vs Nagisa was so cool. Karma really wasn't holding back any punches. U could feel him going all out. Nagisa's martial arts and the clap was too BA.

Anyway amazing BROMANCE

Dat Ritsu at the end tho :L
May 12, 2016 1:32 PM

Dec 2012
This ep had so much touching between my OTP. me like it.

This is my fave screenshot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 12, 2016 1:34 PM

Apr 2016
Assassination Classroom was always a nice anime to watch, like you could laugh sometimes and there was some cool assassination action, but it never was an Anime I was totally crazy about. I enjoyed it but I never thought something like “I NEED TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE!”

But everyone! The last few episodes were just AMAZING! I’m surprised but very happy that the story’s end seems to have a few really GREAT Highlights. Now I’m sitting here being a fangirl who’s desperately waiting for the next episode ;)

PS: I just love my two babies Karma and Nagisa! They are soooo cool and cute and AWESOME! Both of them! #TeamKarmaGisa
May 12, 2016 1:35 PM

Oct 2014
#CivilWar
Team Nagisa won :D
May 12, 2016 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Love seeing Hand to Hand combat between Nagisa & Karma. The look in their eyes is quite scary. Karma is physically stronger, but Naigsa won't back down.
Nice to see a flashback into how they met. Nagisa had that killer instinct back then.
Team Nagisa WINS. Time to try & save Koro-Sensei.
Lol Ritsu already hacked into the secret information. Looks like the students are going to the international space station for some important data.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 12, 2016 2:06 PM

Apr 2014
Damn, I think we might have just had the fight of the season right here. Epic stuff.
May 12, 2016 2:18 PM

Dec 2015
Karma vs Nagisa was great, really was intense. Was rooting for Karma, but not too disappointed that Nagisa won. Also nice to have a flashback of these two as well.
Lol Korosensei is crazy. His idea to hijack the space station.

May 12, 2016 2:52 PM
Sep 2015
Amazing fight between Nagisa and Karma! I really wanted Karma to win, but Nagisa did a very nice move at the end.
Can't wait for the next Episode. I like the Space idea, but the last picture was a little wtf moment for me xD.
May 12, 2016 2:52 PM

Aug 2015
Holy crap that was the shit! Now which will be better, Nagisa v Karma or Izuku v Bakugo?
May 12, 2016 2:53 PM

Oct 2013
LOL that plan to hijack the space station is hilarious. In all honesty, what if Koro-sensei just flew out there and got it himself haha
May 12, 2016 3:08 PM

Feb 2013
The fight was ok, I was disappointed that Karma lost.
They are going to space,cool.
May 12, 2016 3:11 PM

Jul 2015
Awesome ep! Team Nagisa wins like I wanted. Props to karma though. He took a pretty good punch to the nose
May 12, 2016 3:13 PM

May 2016
I'm loving these recent episodes. You can tell we're nearing the end of the series, sadly.

I'm still not all convinced with this sudden change of "plot goal", but it's nice that we got our own Civil War, and seeing all these characters and relationships evolve is very rewarding. Excited to see what's next!
May 12, 2016 3:45 PM

Jul 2013
danieltortoisee said:
Well done, going for the predictable path by having Nagisa win with his main character power. Fucking ridiculous. If they do end up saving him it's seriously going against everything this series has been building to while also undoubtedly being a deus-ex machina.

Actually, what's the point if they're only not killing him for January? Makes everything I just saw even stupider. And it looks like it's just going to deteriorate even further next week.

I am so very disappointed. All that good build-up completely and utterly wasted.

Nagisa would've won either way. He was in a perfect position to shoot Karma down but ultimately gave in to his provocations and went hand to hand with him because he knew the red team would be hard pressed with that kind of loss. That's why he beat him with the thing Karma's most proud of, his martial arts skills, instead of his assassination skills to let his point cross to his mind and Karma understands that's why he didn't push through with the knife he found.

Don't know why people still doubt Nagisa's skills after 2 seasons and a half of him showcasing his true power as an assassin. Even Karma understands how dangerous Nagisa is to the point of envying him.
May 12, 2016 4:00 PM

Sep 2013
I was with Karma on this one. Even though Nagisa's team won, the class made it clear that they have not abandoned their assassin roles nor do they plan to. I don't even know what ingenious plan they can come up with to save Koro-sensei... in a month u_u Looking forward to that tbh. They'd most likely end up assassinating Koro-sensei in the end anyways~
May 12, 2016 4:11 PM

Apr 2014
The fight between Karma and Nagisa was pretty fucking cool

Looks like things are going to get interesting next week

May 12, 2016 4:29 PM

Jun 2014
My thoughts on Nagisa and Karma's bonds

Pretty hyped for the Space part next week, so much possibilities for Engrish
May 12, 2016 4:37 PM

Jul 2013
It was so predictable that Nagisa was going to win that I was rooting for Karma in the fight. I didn't liked him that much before this episode, but after this he has grown on me a little with his thoughts.

And then they will go out to the space. Koro-sensei is fucking nuts xD

The faces of Itona, the orange-haired girl and Koro-sensei will give me nightmares forever.
May 12, 2016 4:47 PM

Feb 2015
Oh god, Koro-sensei at the literal end of the episode, too much.
May 12, 2016 4:59 PM

Oct 2014
Fight was really nice, very UFC-lite, I was hoping it would end in a draw.

With Karma able to knife Nagisa at the same time Karma gives up

May 12, 2016 5:29 PM

Nov 2015
Almost everyone wanted/expected Karma to win but damn son, shōnen being shōnen =_=
May 12, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2013
Neith720 said:
Almost everyone wanted/expected Karma to win but damn son, shōnen being shōnen =_=

Karma is a great fighter but he could never beat Nagisa's assassination skills.
May 12, 2016 5:40 PM

Nov 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:
Neith720 said:

Is known by everyone that you can't just win by force, in fact analyze the enemy fighting pattern and prevent their moves is the key for everything, not only in a 1v1.

Karma is way too smart to do that + he isn't lacking of fighting skills neither.
May 12, 2016 5:41 PM

Jan 2016
kawaii-despair said:
This ep had so much touching between my OTP. me like it.

This is my fave screenshot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Same. I love how they're no longer formal with each other XD
May 12, 2016 5:45 PM

Jul 2013
Neith720 said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

Is known by everyone that you can't just win by force, in fact analyze the enemy fighting pattern and prevent their moves is the key for everything, not only in a 1v1.

Karma is way too smart to do that + he isn't lacking of fighting skills neither.

No matter how smart a person is theoretically, he can still be outsmarted. Nagisa knows his limits very well. He knows he can't match Karma physically. After the intense barrage of blows from Karma, he thought he already won but Nagisa resorted to trickery and just like what you siad, Karma's smart so he predicted that move and bit his tongue to get out of the shock but what he didn't anticipate was Nagisa using martial arts to pin him down. In other words, he was outsmarted by Nagisa.

Nagisa's assassination skills is in a whole new level. He's titled as a genius by everyone in the class. Even Karasuma had doubts whether to encourage that kind of talent within Nagisa.
May 12, 2016 5:50 PM

Nov 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:
Neith720 said:

No matter how smart a person is theoretically, he can still be outsmarted. Nagisa knows his limits very well. He knows he can't match Karma physically. After the intense barrage of blows from Karma, he thought he already won but Nagisa resorted to trickery and just like what you siad, Karma's smart so he predicted that move and bit his tongue to get out of the shock but what he didn't anticipate was Nagisa using martial arts to pin him down. In other words, he was outsmarted by Nagisa.

Even if you are right, Nagisa had 2 knives and his rifle while karma only had 1 knife? Of course Nagisa had this shock trick and authors would use it, but for real? This fight was for Nagisa since the beginning, as said before, shonen being shonen that's all lol
May 12, 2016 5:52 PM

Jun 2015
That fight between Nagisa and Karma omg

May 12, 2016 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
Neith720 said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

Even if you are right, Nagisa had 2 knives and his rifle while karma only had 1 knife? Of course Nagisa had this shock trick and authors would use it, but for real? This fight was for Nagisa since the beginning, as said before, shonen being shonen that's all lol

Nagisa sacrificed his rifle to go down to Karma's level. At the start of the fight, Nagisa was smart enough to hide immediately and try to shoot Karma down with his rifle and because of his ability to sneak around he was successfully in a position where victory is ensured but decided to play it fair. Karma was skilled enough to disarm one of Nagisa's knives and the shock trick didn't completely work. It was a battle of wits and Nagisa's assassination skills pushed him towards victory. Don't know where you're getting at with that shounen crap.
Dull_LullMay 12, 2016 6:03 PM
May 12, 2016 6:06 PM

Nov 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:
Neith720 said:

Nagisa sacrificed his rifle to go down to Karma's level. At the start of the fight, Nagisa was smart enough to hide immediately and try to shoot Karma down with his rifle and because of his ability to sneak around he was successfully in a position where victory is ensured but decided to play it fair. Karma was skilled enough to disarm both of Nagisa's knives. It was a fair fight. Don't know where you're getting at.

Yea I saw the chapter aswell and you keep telling me what happened, I know. I just bet that they want a happy ending and that's the way to reach it, don't know if Koro will die or survive but everyone will be happy because it's what has been decided by the power of friendship and this stuff, karma had the knife at the end and could have stabbed nagisa just dropping it over his back instead of throwing otherside, but nope that won't happen because he remembered his past and let's surrender, please. Yes, I'm buthurt because my point is that karma should have won that teamfight, but the authors just want that everything finishes cool =.=
May 12, 2016 6:10 PM

Feb 2013
danieltortoisee said:

Karma won the fight, Nagisa won the respect.
May 12, 2016 6:22 PM

Jun 2015
i read the manga so i knew this is gonna happen, and i'm still thinking that's not fair, nagisa always wins, and sometimes i'm soooo sick of him. i will always be karma team, he's my favorite and i don't care nothing.
obviously the fight was epic, the hits, punches, and blood everywhere were on point, and nobuhiko's voice got me in love, sorry not sorry.
and this is all, sorry for my bad english, karma had to win.
ps: where the okuda's scene when she says ''i want karma to win!''??????????????????
May 12, 2016 6:32 PM
Apr 2015
the fight was amazeballs. bromance in the air for them shippers lol jk. congrats to Nagisa!
now for the space sideplot!

7 episodes left :(
May 12, 2016 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
Neith720 said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

Nagisa sacrificed his rifle to go down to Karma's level. At the start of the fight, Nagisa was smart enough to hide immediately and try to shoot Karma down with his rifle and because of his ability to sneak around he was successfully in a position where victory is ensured but decided to play it fair. Karma was skilled enough to disarm both of Nagisa's knives. It was a fair fight. Don't know where you're getting at.

Yea I saw the chapter aswell and you keep telling me what happened, I know. I just bet that they want a happy ending and that's the way to reach it, don't know if Koro will die or survive but everyone will be happy because it's what has been decided by the power of friendship and this stuff, karma had the knife at the end and could have stabbed nagisa just dropping it over his back instead of throwing otherside, but nope that won't happen because he remembered his past and let's surrender, please. Yes, I'm buthurt because my point is that karma should have won that teamfight, but the authors just want that everything finishes cool =.=

I'm not telling you what happened. I'm telling you how Nagisa won because you act like a butthurt fan who can't accept that the badass Karma lost to a pipsqueak trap.

Nagisa could've won the fight at the start and Karma could've won the fight at the end. They both respect each other so all's well that ends well.
May 12, 2016 8:23 PM

Jan 2014
Best Anime Fight of 2016 goes to Karma & Nagisa~! I'm glad Nagisa won and I really do hope the class will be able to save Koro-sensei but I have a feeling that it's going to go the tragic route.
May 12, 2016 8:23 PM

Dec 2009
Fantastic episode. The fight between Nagisa and Karma was a long time coming and it didn't disappoint, we got to see the best stuff from the both of them. It was insane how Karma overcame the Clap stunner by biting his tongue, one of my favorite moves in the series. Glad the two of them were finally able to remove that distance between them and truly become best friends at the end. As for that after scene, looks like the Assassination Classroom is going to space!
May 12, 2016 9:10 PM

Jan 2008
Always nice to see fight scenes that aren't all super power bullshit.

Looks like they're gonna go to space now. Reminds me of the magic school bus lmao.
May 12, 2016 9:45 PM

May 2014
This episode had me speechless at the edge of my seat whoa 5/5
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

105 by the_foundation »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

105 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

112 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 16, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.