Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2016 4:45 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, there is no discussion ongoing over this series. Has anyone else read it?
Since this is the first forum post I'll make it a discussion of the last chapter so people can comment freely.

I'm personally giving it a 7/10.
The series is good and although it has many dark concepts, it still doesn't end with a sad ending. Good grief.
Anyway, kinda disappointed the series ends here. It was an acceptable ending, making everyone happy, but the writer avoided the 'choice to be made' by Haruaki. Good outcome for the superintendent, but unless I'm missing a page here, they never showed his face? :/ Himura's "appearance" was kind of expected, so cheers for making good on my expectations. It was kind of a rushed ending and secondary characters were not given further thought after the final fight. Shiraho, Sovereignty, Chihaya, Isuzu, Kururi, and many others I wished to see more from, unfortunately, had their lights turned off for the last pages. Also glad that Fear's curse turned into a "blessing". Well played there.

Anyway, it was a good read although it feels like it was cut abruptly as soon as all the violence/trouble in the plot ended. Good for the characters, but leaves us with plenty of room to speculate. Also, unsure of how many years passed until Fear woke up in the end. What a shame.
May 1, 2018 10:26 AM
Mar 2018
Hi, may I ask where did you read chapter 106? I was only able to find up to chapter 12. Can you give me a link, please?
Thank you!
Mar 29, 2019 4:40 AM

Sep 2016
^ a link would be appreciated
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.