Forum Settings
Forums
Kakushigoto: My Dad's Secret Ambition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2016 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, a chapter about Hime but we also got some awkward talk in the background about who is hitting on who. Priceless.
Sep 1, 2019 3:04 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm attempting to catch up with this again and I feel like I should definitely say a little something.
I feel like this manga has a personal spot in Kumeta's heart, perhaps. It feels like he's writing something that's not quite a self-insert, but something that he wants to draw and wants to tell. The manga Gotou works on even makes a small reference to Kumeta's previous work, Yuke!! Nangoku Ice Hockey Bu, of which Kumeta always seems to be embarrassed by.
Anyway, because of all this, there's this feeling I get when I read this that kinda makes me think that Kumeta likes writing/drawing this. That's not to say he didn't like writing/drawing everything else, but it's like his comfort for this manga seems to shine through more so than some of his other works. It's quite nice.

I actually quite like the characters and find them rather fun!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

» The mother is still alive?

erenmeii - Jul 15, 2020

1 by Mohamed_Salim »»
Apr 12, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Kakushigoto Chapter 9 Discussion

Karva1 - Sep 29, 2022

0 by Karva1 »»
Sep 29, 2022 4:04 PM

Poll: » Kakushigoto Chapter 8 Discussion

Karva1 - Sep 29, 2022

0 by Karva1 »»
Sep 29, 2022 3:40 PM

Poll: » Kakushigoto Chapter 7 Discussion

Karva1 - Sep 29, 2022

0 by Karva1 »»
Sep 29, 2022 3:34 PM

Poll: » Kakushigoto Chapter 6 Discussion

Karva1 - Sep 29, 2022

0 by Karva1 »»
Sep 29, 2022 3:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.