Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 9, 2016 8:35 PM

Mar 2014
Best episode by far. The previous episodes have been so so, but this made me actually care about the characters.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 9, 2016 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
Ailhou said:
Is Nico in love with Tenga? I feel like she gets a bit jealous when she sees him bragging about Chidori.

I thought it was more likely just her wanting attention?

Oh man Chidori is too good, Kacchon x Chidori
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 9, 2016 11:35 PM

May 2015
anything can be happen in the original anime, since it hasn't spoiler
May 10, 2016 12:01 AM

Feb 2012
Didn't quite like this episode. I don't hate Chidori, but all her Kacchon shit is getting tiresome. Stop giving me all these romance. ;_;

Yuta-kun desu still my fav chara, even more so with that interaction with Maki. Nico, too.

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

May 10, 2016 4:13 AM

Apr 2010
It's now getting good for me.. will not yet lose hope for this show..
May 10, 2016 4:49 AM

Aug 2014
It's getting better and better with each episode for me. Although I have no idea what this anime is meant to be, I still enjoy it. I'm starting to like every character (except Maki maybe, she's weird and suspicious), even Katsuhira and Chidori relationship is nice to watch.
May 10, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that erases what was assumed in previous episodes, I like the fact that the emotional ties between the characters are still in their infancy and that there has been increased attention to the character of Chodori and Honoka, and Nico was not relegated to simple speck, good only to entertain. Intriguing the fact that they have placed the emphasis on certain situations, at least it makes the plot a bit more interesting. The story is too smoky, who knows in which direction will move. Drawings and animations, very good, on the whole is good episode.
May 10, 2016 12:59 PM

Feb 2016
the protagonist is actually not only more resistant against physical pain but also psychological pain or rather emotions as he doesn't take interest in himself and probably his surrounding people so far. in this episode however he seems to develop further and gets to know what pain really is and how important it is to understand other people with their different feelings and thoughts all together.
May 10, 2016 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to see Kacchon gaining some emotional acknowledgement
I want to see more of green haired sensei. He's kinda hot. And the female sensei as well.
May 10, 2016 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
Ok i'm loving this anime and this episode was as always great but i still can't find the point of Kiznaiver organization...
As it seems they are also connected by something more than pain, there are much more things that connect them and one of the is feelings.
I really hope Sonozaki will explain why all of this is happening, i understand that they want to strengthen their friendship but what will happen in the end of the anime, that's why i am so curious about this xD.
Chidori is the best girl <3
And as it seems Katsuhira grew a pair of balls xD I really hope they end up together or something like that.
Honoka scene was a little strange xD And yet we don't know anything about her.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 10, 2016 6:00 PM

Jan 2013
kumooo said:
Has anyone else been wondering who the girl Honoka is leaning against in the ED is? Maybe something to do with the "Maki... Maki.."? Or like the girl she killed if she even did. I dunno.

You are not the only one, we don't have any info about her past...so we can only wait.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 10, 2016 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
I feel like sex with Maki would be a terrible idea.

Sonozaki strap was too cute. I want one.
Also, I'm really interested in Sonozaki. She look painfully lonely. Also, it's obvious that she's the flashback girl, but I wonder what were her relation with Kacchon. It look like she was somekind of big sister to him. That's the feeling I got from it at least.

On one side, I was happy for the development on Chidori side. On the other hand, I feel like this mean that they will stall their relation progression for a moment, to give to other characters more momentum.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 11, 2016 5:29 AM

Jan 2015
That episode title though, Kiznaiver going next level with that.
And the opening's visual really are amazing, good shit!
Tenga and Chidori ship going strong
Ayy Nico getting a bit jealous, Tenga got his grills it seems
Nice bawdy Sonozaki. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like the interactions between Katsuhira and Sonozaki, they are a good ship
Maki's thigh gap bigger than the Atlantic Ocean.
Maki wants herself to break, we might get some OPPAI action here.
Fuckin hell though she really wanted that D.
Test of bravery, more like Test of survival
Nicu hitto Nico!
Their painful feelings are getting shared as well now, but what is the point of having Kiznaivers really, interested to find out.
Episode was not bad, I feel that they can lower down the teenage emotional drama but whatever
3/5
May 11, 2016 8:46 AM

Jun 2013
Best episode so far in my opinion.
May 11, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2015
Attempted rape, just what this anime needed.
This is starting to get really, really cheesy.
May 11, 2016 5:09 PM

Mar 2011
Dat emotional crap was soooooo boring... And where is this anime going?! I don't have freaking idea. 2/5 for ep.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

May 11, 2016 6:43 PM

Jan 2009
so they are starting to feel full empathy now and not just pain huh
May 11, 2016 6:55 PM
Feb 2014
I wonder what happens to the shipping of the series now. I mean there are official pictures of the characters and their pairs where they are all right next to each other with their certain someone? Honestly, I like the shippings particularly Kacchon and Sonozaki. Character development of each character is good.
May 11, 2016 10:30 PM

Jun 2013
That obligatory episode where all the characters go to some shitty cabin together, get their hearts broken, cry and run off into the woods because of misunderstandings and with a side dish of sexual tension. What was this series about again? Everyone's worried about which characters will end up as a couple and I'm here wondering what this series is supposed to be.

The best part was that sensei appearing out of nowhere and filming those two almost getting it on. LOL. Everything else seemed like forced comedy.

Why are people comparing this to KLK and saying it has KLK vibes when Uchuu Patrol Luluco has the strongest and most genuine KLK-ness out of all of Trigger's 2016 Spring releases. The animation may be reminiscent of KLK but its story, pacing, character reactions, etc. could be any other generic series I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
臭い-
May 12, 2016 5:13 AM

Mar 2015
Tokoya said:
This was a very OTP heavy episode and I loved it

The scene with Honoka and Obesity-kun was kinda hot yet really creepy at the same time because seeing her mindset during that moment was something else

And I know that the popular opinion is for Tenga and Chidori to end up together, however ever since the first episode, part of me still wants her to end up with Katsuhira and this episode did a brilliant job showcasing why I'm rooting for this ship

The "attack" parts were pretty weird but I am very glad that it led up to that powerful scene by Chidori.
window.MAL.magia = "06410c4e6b2518e9add8f6df0ccb2da2876bb8c980aacb43a8dcaa8153c0f92c";
window.MAL.madoka = "hZrDKm9k6FVRnqd3i%=K";

I have never found a comment I agree with entirely till this one. You're not alone in shipping that otp, Katsuhira and her are OTP
"Let me dream with this magic of maid outfits.
-Kagamine Rin
May 12, 2016 5:30 AM

Jul 2009
So they are also connected by emotions...

I ship Chidori and Tenga!!! She will never get Katsuhira's attention...
May 12, 2016 6:14 AM
Apr 2016
RediceRyan said:
Good episode, very dramatic. Especially since they didn't seem to be in any real danger. Maybe no one will die
window.MAL.magia = "06410c4e6b2518e9add8f6df0ccb2da2876bb8c980aacb43a8dcaa8153c0f92c";

No death might be too much to hope for, but I definitely agree that it was a good episode!!

It seems like the episode's events were relatively polarizing, but hopefully now everyone who was whining in the episode threads will drop the series lol. I personally am enjoying it more with each episode, and Yuta especially is growing on me!
May 12, 2016 6:15 AM

Jun 2014
I have no idea where this show is going, and I don't care! It's too good. The characters are so much fun!

This is trigger though, so shits gonna get weird and intense again.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 12, 2016 6:16 AM
Apr 2016
RediceRyan said:
Good episode, very dramatic. Especially since they didn't seem to be in any real danger. Maybe no one will die

No death might be too much to hope for, but I definitely agree that it was a good episode!!

It seems like the episode's events were relatively polarizing, but hopefully now everyone who was whining in the episode threads will drop the series lol. I personally am enjoying it more with each episode, and Yuta especially is growing on me!
May 12, 2016 6:18 AM
Apr 2016
RediceRyan said:

May 12, 2016 11:44 AM

Oct 2008
This anime keeps getting better.
Maki might be your usual violent pervert girl!
Chidori jealousy levels reaching-up to 9000!
Tenga beating-up many unarmed Gomoris!
So this time, it's not just physical pain but also emotional pain!
5/5!

May 12, 2016 1:23 PM

Nov 2015
That was a weird episode but I liked it

May 12, 2016 4:26 PM

Oct 2009
Best animation yet by far, but easily the most boring and poorly written episode so far.

I was getting second hand embarrassment. It's so melodramatic...and it expects us to care for the main character and Chidori, but I just don't. They haven't done anything worth caring about. The rest was just boring or cringeworthy.
May 15, 2016 10:14 AM

Jul 2008
I like how they bring the romance into the mix in this episode, it looks like most of the couples are set. Honoko will open up more later no doubt.
May 18, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2016
I wouldn't say no to seeing her tits ;3
May 21, 2016 7:37 PM

Feb 2013
Chidori <3
Tenga's near-love-confession for her, lmao!
Learned a bit about Honoka too...
May 26, 2016 5:08 AM

Apr 2016
I did not like the first few episodes, but it is getting better and better with each new one.
May 26, 2016 11:59 PM

Nov 2008
This show is the most eye-rolling, gag-inducing thing that my black ass has seen in a good while :v
Jun 18, 2016 6:41 PM

Sep 2015
This was a very good episode I like seeing the development in Katsuhira's character. It was a bit heavy but man this episode gets you emotionally invested
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 22, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2012
Lots of things happening this episode lol. Mostly character development, and I loved every single part of it. ^~^
Jul 3, 2016 6:24 PM

Aug 2014
Yuta : "Even if you don't mean it, you should at least pretend to love each other when you do this sort of thing"
You need to tell me that this line didn't scream "virgin" to you Maki? lol

So Nico has a crush on Tenga huh?
KashKetchumJul 3, 2016 7:00 PM
Jul 6, 2016 12:26 AM

Mar 2015
What a strange episode with all those mascots, but nice to see more character development and interaction
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 6, 2016 12:59 PM

Jan 2013
Ther over dramatic lecture from Chidori was cringy as fuck.
God, I face palm when Chidori ran out to the wood. It literally scream prime rape time opportunity presented.
BornWithCHeeSeJul 6, 2016 1:03 PM
Jul 9, 2016 11:49 PM

Apr 2013
Not even sure how to feel about this episode.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 12, 2016 8:47 AM

May 2012
Great episode and to be honest I really do hope we'll see some proper romance development actually! Let's see what happens next.
Oct 19, 2016 9:47 PM

May 2016
Some decent fanservice in the women's bath <3

Tenga trying to help Chidori only makes me feel that they'll end up soon even more.

Maki and Yuta's interaction was awkwardly arousing. Yamada filming it was hilarious.

Kacchon finally grew a pair and asked for his cash back for Chidori's sake.

Jun 20, 2017 10:16 PM

Dec 2012
PTI
lol at Nico figuring out what Hisomu was trying to do.
lol at Nico saying yes to having bigger oppai than Chidori.
Dat Sonozaki under oppai. Dat booty. I did consider her 2nd best to Honoka.
Did he just feel a broken heart?
I want to see your chest, Honoka, but I don't want Yuta to see it.
I want Honoka on top of me.
Focking Sensei. lol
So Urushibara's name is Mutsumi. lol at her nickname being Urushii.
Chidori giving that scum an earful.
Get yo money back.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 2, 2017 11:40 PM

Apr 2017
It's probably just me but Chidori is the type of character I hate. She goes off and does her own thing without caring about anyone except her beloved Kacchon. I'll have to endure it for the next 7 episodes, though.
Oct 15, 2017 3:58 PM
Jun 2017
tsubasalover said:
It's more like self-serve Ryokan or hostel, not having a full service from the okami so they have to do the cooking or clean up. The girl is really obvious that "Yuta-kun" guy also knows, too. He is very picky about the food (because he has cured from obesity), though. Megane girl seems to denying some request from the phone call, and she still sees "nightmare" of the girl she killed? She cooked omurice for him. Childhood girl felt jealous when seeing main guy and mysterious girl together.

The counselor and the teacher is also part of Kizuna no kai. They set a mission to find the childhood girl while having obstacles, which includes another Kiznaiver group, that the association planned. The fake fushigi girl's jealousy for putting up of childhood girl hit one of the members of another kiznaiver group and affected another guy who was going to attack childhood girl is lol~ It seems like the feeling can be shared, too. Debt returned finally?

lol @ the preview narration (after knowing that the womanizer guy is actually inexperienced)

Ohh god!! Why? Your english is pretty bad yet you go and mix it with otaku gibberish... Why? Reading just one sentence was so painful...
Nov 3, 2017 11:58 PM
Feb 2017
Though it was a very small part, I instantly connected with Yuta in that one moment when everyone was eating dinner and he said "I can't eat vegetables (and whatever else he said)." Physically, he could have. He can eat normally like every other person. He says "I can't" from a place of fear of gaining weight again.

Recently I've been going through the same thing. Although it's not so much from an appearance side of things, it contributes to about 30% of the whole issue. I've been having a fear of food in general and won't even eat vegetables sometimes because I'm terrified of getting sick. So I know how it feels to stare at a bowl of food that everyone else is eating fine, but you just can't bring yourself to do it.

I'm only up to episode 8 now, and I really hope that Yuta gets his own episode, much like Maki did in episode 7. I'm intrigued by his "self-introduction" and want to know more about it.
Apr 25, 2018 10:01 PM

Nov 2013
Their bond reached a new level.

I really like the scene, in which Chidori confessed how much Katsuhira's indifferent behaviour and the harassment of him troubled her.

Tenga is a cool guy, trying to support Chidori. She's a little too shy though.

I love all of them, except Hisomu. In a more serious show, he would deliver a bit of a relief. But in a show in which basically everyone is a weirdo, he feels kind of redundant.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 13, 2019 4:18 PM

Dec 2010
Please do not go this way. Forced romance drama is not what this series should be about.

WTF was that scene with Nico? Do they really intend to tell me that she likes Tenga. Like what? There was not even a single scene between them so far.
Mar 19, 2019 8:15 PM

Jul 2013
I really liked this episode. I think most likely because I was in a similar situation as Chidori. Seeing a person suffer like Katsuhira where he got beaten up or had give his money away must be such a pain for Chidori, especially over such a long time.

But it seems Katsuhira now really has noticed how much she cares for him. Chidori is such a cutie, I hope she will end up with Katsuhira.

That scene between Honoka and Tsuguhito was just perfect. Of course Yamada came in the right moment for filming this.

I wonder how the next phase will look like.

Oct 3, 2019 5:44 AM

Jul 2016
Gazer said:
Dat emotional crap was soooooo boring... And where is this anime going?! I don't have freaking idea. 2/5 for ep.

I gave it a 2 as well... I just dont understand where the final plot will come from?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.