Forum Settings
Forums
May 6, 2016 11:52 PM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Fena Sarir
Zahkriisos
Sei Masaru
Ruri Uehara
Modified by RedPtolemy, May 9, 2016 6:16 AM

May 7, 2016 4:48 PM

Zahkriisos

Once he enters he enter the dorm he throws all of his stuff on to the floor right next to his bed and falls right onto the bed.
*Man these beds are comfy. Wonder who else is in this dorm?*
Wondering to himself,*I hope their nice.*

May 7, 2016 5:14 PM

Well I'm going to the library. He gets up and leaves the drom.

May 7, 2016 6:53 PM

Zahkriisos

Jumps right into bed and falls to sleep.

May 8, 2016 1:17 PM

Sei

Sei entered the dorm and spotted a figure sleeping on a bed. As quietly as possible, Sei brought in his mound of luggage an available bed and desk: the one closest to the window. He quickly unpacked his things, putting some of his favorite books on the bedside and his shinai against the wall. He shoved his luggage bags under the bed and threw all his clothes in the closet.

"Whew," he huffed. He dusted off his hands and threw open the curtains: he needed some sunlight.

"It's a very nice dorm," He said out loud. "It's bigger than my room at home!" He flopped on his bed and grabbed a book to read, then decided that he should go take a look at the area. After all, he should get used to the place.

Sei put down his book, grabbed his navy and black jacket and headed out the door.
Modified by jaronart, May 8, 2016 2:51 PM
"Wither thou goest"

Mirai High RP Chara: Sei Masaru

May 8, 2016 2:54 PM

Sei

Sei returned from his quick shopping trip and dumped his mask on his desk. He hoped it would serve him well at the ball: he wasn't sure whether it was exotic enough. He still hadn't found what clothes he would wear with it, but he'd find them soon enough.

Sei's stomach rumbled loudly. He glanced at the figure on the bed, hoping he hadn't woken them. It seemed like he hadn't. Sei decided to go to the Cafeteria and get something to eat.
"Wither thou goest"

May 8, 2016 7:04 PM

Sei

Sei returned from a tiring day of touring, shopping, and eating. He hurriedly took out his school uniform and hung it up before crashing on the bed, not bothering to change into PJs.

"Ugh what a day," he said. He promptly fell asleep, drooling a little on his pillow.
"Wither thou goest"

May 9, 2016 6:26 AM

Ruri Uehara

----------

It was early morning when Ruri arrived with all of her luggage. With the help of her clone, she carried her suitcases with ease. She unlocked the dorm room and flickered on the light. She was surprised to see another student, fast asleep on his bed. Ruri's vibrant pink eyes lit up and she smiled. She was happy to know she wasn't alone.

She glances back at her identical clone, "Come on. Let's unpack my things. Then we can look around the school."

Both the teen girl and her clone began unpacking their stuff as she took the opposite bed from the other two occupancies.

May 9, 2016 4:13 PM

Sei

Sei blearily opened an eye. He knew it was early morning, but he was a light sleeper and an early worm. There were others in his dorm unpacking, and he quickly sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Wh-Oh, hello," He mumbled sleepily. "Mornin'" He flushed when his eyes focused. He hadn't realised that the dorms here were mixed. He wasn't used to such a big place.

"How are you? he asked.
"Wither thou goest"

May 9, 2016 4:18 PM

Zahkriisos

Zahkriisos gets up with with a roar of a yawn. He slowly opens his eyes looking around wondering what is making noise. He soon sees two people in the dorm."Uhhh who are you people? He says curiously.

May 9, 2016 4:46 PM

@Phantom_of_War @Arrisu

Sei

Sei noticed the other figure - the one he had seen previously - had also woken. "I'm Sei Masaru. Just call me Sei," he replied, introducing himself. "I arrived yesterday afternoon. And your names?" He glanced at the three figures. The girls looked like identical twins, he remarked.
"Wither thou goest"

May 9, 2016 4:50 PM

Zahkriisos

Relaxing,"I'm Zahkriisos I've just arrived a few days ago."

May 9, 2016 8:26 PM

Ruri Uehara

----------

Both the girl and her clone jumped in slight surprise at the sudden awakening of her room-mates. She turned to face then and seemed quite flustered as she waved her arms a little in panic, "Oh! I'm sorry if I woke you both up!" she bowed quickly and in short, repeated intervals. "My name is Uehara Ruri and I just arrived. I hope we c-can get along!"

Normally, Ruri wouldn't be so flustered around new people but it was a bit different when she realized both of her roomies were male. Not to mention that it was her first time meeting another person with super powers. So it was all a bit much to take in at once. Her clone on the other hand, continued unpacking, not paying them any mind.

May 9, 2016 8:51 PM

Sei

Sei smiled, hoping the girl would relax a bit at the welcome. Then again, his smile was uneasy and he was nervous. "Nice to meet you, Uehara and Zahkriisos. Am I pronouncing that right? Zah-Kree-sohs?" he asked.

"By the way, what are your guys' powers?" Sei asked nervously. "And um, what is your twin's name?" He questioned, directing the latter question at Uehara.

((btw my character is my profile pic))
"Wither thou goest"

May 10, 2016 4:19 AM

Ruri Uehara

----------

Ruri smiled back. She seemed to relax and untense a little bit. She closed her eyes and preformed quiet breathing exercises that she had been taught in a yoga class, during middle school. She reopened her eyes, seemingly much calmer now, "Oh, that's my power that you see there. She's my clone and I have the power to duplicate myself, though I haven't really mastered it yet," she admitted with an a playful smile.

"But my guess is that's why you guys are here too. I'd like to know your powers as well. If you don't mind," she hopped on her bed and got into a comfortable sitting position.

May 10, 2016 9:24 AM

Sei

Sei marveled at the girl's power. It seemed much more useful than his, that's for sure. He flushed a little at the question. "Um, my powers are pretty crappy," he mumbled. "But..."

Sei held out his hand and used his power, letting beams of light dance in his palm. He knew it was faint in the bright sunlight, so he willed the light to condense itself into a mall ball. The result was a floating, golden orb of light. "I can use light and manipulate it," Sei said. "It's not very useful, unless it's dark."
"Wither thou goest"

May 10, 2016 10:06 AM

Ruri Uehara

----------

The young man held his palm opened and Ruri's eyes widened as light danced and moved in his hand. It was a magical sight. Ruri's bright pink eyes were lit in amazement. She met her lively eyes with Sei's eyes, "That's amazing, Sei. It's beautiful!" She called out and clapped her hands together.

May 10, 2016 3:36 PM

Zahkriisos

Gets out of his bed and walks toward them. As he is walking towards them he says,"My power is called Dragon Aspect, it creates a aurora of armor that lets me have the power of a dragon, like fire breathing, a shout that can push things but its not very effect yet, and can summon bone dragons to fight for me.But the armor protects a little part of me but not entirely its kinda there for accessories I guess.'

May 10, 2016 5:25 PM

Sei

Sei blushed at the praise. He'd never really been told by other people that his power was even remotely interesting. It was a new and refreshing experience. A little shy, he hoped his long black hair covered his reddening cheeks. "Thanks, Ruri," he said.

As Zahkriisos explained his powers, Sei's blue eyes widened. Zahkriisos' power seemed...well, powerful. Sei's own light manipulation paled in comparison to his roommates'. "That sounds...dangerous. And epic," Sei noted. He wondered how the power functioned. "Is your mouth like fireproof then? And how do you amplify your voice? Is it just magic or is there a scientific explanation for this pheno-Sorry, I rambled," Sei apologized. "I tend to do that a lot," he confessed.
"Wither thou goest"

May 10, 2016 6:26 PM

Zahkriisos

Trying to explain his powers trying not to confuse anyone."Well no, my mouth is not fire proof it's just that dragons from where I am use fire or Ice magic. But fire magic that other people use is not even compared to what dragons magic is. And the shout is another type of magic a dragon can use. That kind of magic is from a language only spoken by dragons. It will take years upon years for a person to even come close to mastering that language, but I am was, I guess able to absorb some part of a dragon and that is how I can understand that language." Trying not to seem very powerful."But there are still other types of magic from dragons and their language but I was only given some of them." Looking at Sei, Hey man but your power is still cool and powerful as well." Then looking at Ruri."So is yours" Smiling at her.

May 10, 2016 6:34 PM

Ruri Uehara

----------

As her second roommate, Zahkriisos explained his own power, Ruri's eyes widen in amazement. Power from the dragons? He sounded like a hero from a fantasy novel she had been reading recently. She had no idea people like that were real. "That's sounds so strong! I wish I could breath fire out of my mouth." She giggled softly and swung her legs out as she sat on her bed. Her legs didn't quite reach the ground due to her smaller stature. "Tell me. Have you ever fought anything or anybody with your powers?" Ruri was being hopeful that her new roommate had some kind of story to share.

May 10, 2016 6:34 PM

Zahkriisos

After smiling at Ruri he then looked at both of them."But none of my powers are really powerful yet even the one that I can summon bone dragons. There one shots and can die very easily but its that there are multiple of them. Scratching the back of his head awkwardly glancing at Ruri once in a while.

May 10, 2016 6:45 PM

Zahkriisos

Looking at Ruri." I guess it's a story, I'll tell it short. I was an adventurer and liked to find secrets and that sorta thing. Some town folk told me that there was a big creature in a cave and the adventurer side of me won and I decided to go find out if it was true. So I was heading there when I saw a village burning and saw the creature in the sky and it was yes a dragon. I ginormous dragon, when it breathed fire nearly half of the village was engulfed in it.Still not trying to sound very strong."I had a steel sword on me when I fought it, one strike to the dragons skin was just enough to beak the thing in half. I then retreated into a smith or what was left of one then I found a new sword."

And with a couple of swings with that sword I killed the dragon. But when I was resting the dragon started to burn and turn into spirit like waves and come straight towards me. I tried to get out of the way, luckily I didn't because if I did I wouldn't have these powers. So that's my story." Looking back at Ruri and Sei hoping they wont be jealous. But hoping that he would impress Ruri a little.
Modified by Phantom_of_War, May 10, 2016 6:51 PM

May 10, 2016 6:54 PM

Ruri Uehara

----------

Ruri made a slight "Ooh" sound as she stared at Zahkriisos. With her legs still swinging, she swung herself back up and threw an excited fist into the air. "That's. So. Cool." She exclaimed as she looked back at her clone. Her clone was giving her a displeased look as Ruri became over excited about all this. She stuck out her tongue in slight embarrassment, "Sorry Clone. I think you're pretty cool too. Without you, I wouldn't have managed to pass middle school with all the skipping I did," she laughed and glances back at the dragon guy, "Hey, can I call you Zahk? It's just a tad easier to pronounce," she admitted with a slight smile.

May 10, 2016 7:00 PM

Zahkriisos

Looks at Ruri.*I hope I'm not blushing badly*." Oh uh s-sure."
Modified by Phantom_of_War, May 10, 2016 7:12 PM

May 10, 2016 7:34 PM

Zahkriisos

Looking around trying to not look like he is blushing.*Damn she is so pretty.
*I hope see was impressed by me.*
Modified by Phantom_of_War, May 10, 2016 7:46 PM

May 10, 2016 9:14 PM

Sei

Sei was amazed at Zahk's endeavors. Sei himself had never been on an adventure, unless you counted going camping as an adventure. He found himself feeling a bit jealous of Zahk.

Sei noticed that Zahk was blushing, too, though Sei wasn't sure if it was from embarrasement (like for him) or whether it was due to Ruri's beauty.

"Yeah, can I call you Zahk too?" Sei aske, waving a hand to dispel the orb of light still floating in the air. "And, um, Ruri, is there anyway we can distinguish your clone from you? I mean, d have another name, or like a different coloured hair tie? I find it a bit difficult to tell the difference between you two..."
"Wither thou goest"

May 11, 2016 4:42 AM

Ruri Uehara

----------

She grinned at Zahk and Sei and said, "Oh. I never really thought about that to be honest. Hm... maybe I can give her a blue hair bow while mine stays pink." She spoke while she lightly touched the braid and ribbon in her hair and smiled at Sei, "Thanks for the suggestion. Oh did you guys want to look around? I still haven't seen the school grounds and I was quite curious about the gardens. Which clubs did you both join anyways?"

She started to feel comfortable with them two as the conversation flowed out naturally. She internally sighed of relief. Her room-mates both seemed easygoing. Perhaps they could eventually all be friends.

May 11, 2016 12:52 PM

Sei

Sei smiled at the girl's suggestion. "That's a great idea, Ruri! I'm in the nature club - I'll probably be working in the gardens anyways." Sei was glad for the chance to soak in some sun.

"By the way, have you guys gotten your masquerade ball costumes yet?" He asked.
"Wither thou goest"

May 11, 2016 2:06 PM

Ruri Uehara

{@jaronart - Do you know when the event will happen? I just realized it now.}
----------

Ruri's eyes brightened and she clapped her hands together. Her tone was excited, "Oh! I'm in the nature club too! I also joined the cooking club and the archery club seemed kind of cool..." her voice trailed off as she sighed lightly before continuing, "But they won't let me join more then two clubs. Oh well." She laughed it off. It was clear that Ruri was a busybody.

She bit her lower lip and shook her head, "No. I haven't. I was planning on going shopping soon. I mean, I just arrived at the school grounds. So I didn't really have the time yet. You guys?" She asked back at the boys.

May 11, 2016 2:54 PM

Zahkriisos

Looking at the both of them."I am in the marksman club but I haven't really done anything in it yet." Looking around,"So where do you guys want to go?""Also, yes I have my mask but i'm not wearing it now its in my bag."
Modified by Phantom_of_War, May 11, 2016 2:59 PM

May 11, 2016 3:54 PM

Sei

Sei was excited to hear that another person was in the Nature Club. He thought there would be hardly anyone, as it was too...prissy, perhaps. "Yeah, I wanted to join another club, but they said a maximum of two, and I still want to make a kendo club, so..." Sei trailed off as he wondered briefly how he could recruit possible club members.

Sei fiddled with his fingers. "I also bought a mask when I arrived. I browsed around the mall and found one that I liked, so..." Sei jumped off the bed and grabbed the plastic bag on his desk.

"This one's mine...and weirdly enough, I think I know what I'm going to wear with it. I'm not much of a fashionista," Sei confessed.

"Well, we can go to the shopping mall first, get Ruri's mask, then maybe head to the training field? I haven't been there yet. Maybe we should tour?" Sei asked.
"Wither thou goest"

May 11, 2016 3:59 PM

Zahkriisos

Looks at Sei with a agreeing smile."Sure that sounds nice." Then looking at Ruri. "How about you Ruri? I'm ready to get out of this dorm and to do something.Then turns around heading toward his belongings, picking up his sword and slinging it around his shoulder so it rests on his back.

May 11, 2016 4:07 PM

Ruri Uehara

{@Phantom_of_War @jaronart - We'll meet in the mall thread then. x)}
----------

Ruri made a few "Ooh" & "Ahh" sounds in amazement of each of their masks. Zahk's mask was tribal looking in strong cooper tones. Somehow, she thought it suited him well. Sei's mask looked like Anubis and so naturally had an Egyptian feel to it. Both of them were gorgeous. Ruri couldn't wait to go shopping. She nods in agreement and looks back at her clone, "Oh? You're finished unpacking. Alright. Back you go~" Ruri took the clone's hands and fused back with her instantly.

She picked up her kitty backpack and smiled at the boys, "Let's go." With those words she left the room and headed to the mall.

May 11, 2016 4:20 PM

Zahkriisos

Sees Ruri leave and starts to walk towards the door and looks back at Sei and says,"Lets not keep her waiting, lets go." Seeing her backpack he thinks to himself.*Cute backpack.* And with that he leaves the room heading toward the mall.

May 11, 2016 5:09 PM

Sei

Sei grinned. "Sure, sounds good." He grabbed his jacket and wallet before following after Ruri and Zahk.
"Wither thou goest"

Jun 12, 2016 2:22 PM

((Yo is anyone here still))
"Wither thou goest"

Jun 12, 2016 6:14 PM

[@Jaronart - I am. I just assumed everyone else died. x) ]