Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 6, 2016 9:01 PM

Jun 2014
So i'm watching the "Hayate no Gotoku"series and i'm now on "Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties". However, after the first 2 seasons many things changed. I managed to piece some of the things that were missing but there are some things that missing. Is there anyone that could give me a brief summary of what happened between "Hayate no Gotoku!!" and "Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven Is a Place on Earth - Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties"? Thanks!

Some Questions:
- Some of Isumi Saginomiya personality changed?
- Sakuya Aizawa seems a lot different (Visually and personality wise).
- Why are a bunch of the characters now living in a dorm and sometimes Nagi also sleeps there.
- Who is Athena "A-tan, Alice" Tennousu and where did she come from? (I know that shes Hayate's first "girlfriend" but that's about it.
- Tama seems a lot different aswell.
- What happened during the summer break with comik con and Wataru's shop?(I think thats what its called)
- Who is Sharna and her friend.
- Is Yukiji and the other teacher dating or something now?
- Who is Ruka Suirenji and where did she come from?
- What happened to the narrator?
- Why is anime so much different-ish comparing to the first 2 seasons?

I don't know if i missed something or it's because I HAVE to read the manga in order to understand this, but I don't read manga at all. Anyways thanks again if you reply!
SoDandyMay 6, 2016 9:10 PM
May 6, 2016 9:06 PM

Nov 2014
There are different studios and people who worked on 2 separate seasons answer majority of these questions.

May 6, 2016 9:15 PM

Jun 2015

There you have it. If you have follow up questions feel free to ask
BrbMay 6, 2016 9:23 PM
May 6, 2016 9:25 PM

Mar 2015
Hayate no Gotoku does not follow the manga.

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties and Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You are not form the manga.

YOU NEED TO READ THE MANGA
This salad is salty favored
May 6, 2016 9:33 PM

Jun 2014
BeBackinaSec said:

Thanks so much for replying. And for the narrator part: In season 1 and 2 there was always a male talking but he never had a physical character in the anime. In Season 3 (Pocket Watch arc) Yukiji and the teacher seemed like they had a relationship since she told him to buy her an expensive car thats why i thought they had some sort of relationship) And if you have time could you explain the dorm part? Thanks.
May 6, 2016 9:45 PM

Jun 2015
Namu127 said:
BeBackinaSec said:

Thanks so much for replying. And for the narrator part: In season 1 and 2 there was always a male talking but he never had a physical character in the anime. In Season 3 (Pocket Watch arc) Yukiji and the teacher seemed like they had a relationship since she told him to buy her an expensive car thats why i thought they had some sort of relationship) And if you have time could you explain the dorm part? Thanks.

May 6, 2016 10:01 PM

Jun 2014
BeBackinaSec said:
Namu127 said:

Ah ok thanks so much for clearing almost everything up.
Jan 11, 2019 9:06 AM
Oct 2018
does anyone know where to start reading the manga after the first two seasons

More topics from this board

» Hayate the combat butler season 5??

chrisedmonds - May 5, 2017

19 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 16, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 30, 2023 7:30 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2013

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 30, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2013

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 30, 2023 5:55 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2013

25 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 27, 2023 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.