Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2016 3:56 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Super fat woman... no thanks :/
erm anyway,
not exactly sure where this is going... hope the next couple of eps are more interesting
Apr 25, 2017 5:20 AM

Sep 2016
Somehow the girl whom the prince loves looked pretty badass in her previous life.
But what's going on here? I totally have no idea where this series is going? Will keep watching tho.
Jul 15, 2017 12:25 PM
Jun 2016
I thought it got a bit better this episode, kinda felt like it gave the first two a reason, like there is a real connection between them.
Jul 15, 2017 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
Commenting on ep 3 of the JP release: the story seemed to slow down a bit with the added bonus of allowing us to actually understand what's happening. Now I get why the water stone carriers should be matched together again, along with some of the politics involved that created a faction of fox spirits who do not want the match to take place.
Jul 15, 2017 9:00 PM
Jan 2017
This episode sees a significant upturn in quality with the introduction of several plotlines (Susu's change in appearance, Setsuyo and Unhi's love life, the succession crisis and the water jewel). I don't know where the series is trying to go to but this change is definitely for the better.
Jul 16, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
HeroVladimir93 said:
This episode sees a significant upturn in quality with the introduction of several plotlines (Susu's change in appearance, Setsuyo and Unhi's love life, the succession crisis and the water jewel). I don't know where the series is trying to go to but this change is definitely for the better.

are you referring to the japanese dub?

the show actually gets much better later, probably near end of first season if you're watching the japanese dub.

i'd recommend checking out the original chinese version if you can stand the sound of the language and the fact that the eps are all 12-15 mins long including op/ed. i think the japanese dub is off, like they got chinese people to speak in japanese or something so it's not a native japanese accent... sounds awkward to me
May 10, 2022 11:51 AM

Mar 2010
hmm ok this was all over the place.. yet somehow it still keeps me intrigued? i dunno why but i will judge it until i finish it, only episodes of 10 min or so each anyways.. as im watching the original chinese ones.

There is definitly more about susu and the taoist guy so cant wait to get to that part. Personally wish they started a bit more with that, maybe not revealing all but then the actions they take make more sense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Huyao Xiao Hongniang Episode 6 Discussion

Mana - May 31, 2016

6 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 18, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Huyao Xiao Hongniang Episode 5 Discussion

Mana - May 31, 2016

3 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 17, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Huyao Xiao Hongniang Episode 4 Discussion

Mana - May 31, 2016

4 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 14, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Huyao Xiao Hongniang Episode 2 Discussion

Mana - Apr 18, 2016

6 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 14, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Huyao Xiao Hongniang Episode 1 Discussion

Mana - Apr 17, 2016

27 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 14, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.