Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 5, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Appsro
Riku
Yuki Silvervein
Naru Chiyo
RedPtolemyMay 6, 2016 5:59 PM
RP characters: Freya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 5, 2016 5:00 PM

May 2016
Appsro

Walks in dorm 32. Really? Red flooring and purple walls? Tf is this kindergarten?Ugh! Puts bag on bed and begins unpacking. He first unpacking his sword followed by his clothes. *I wonder if there is anyone else here? Hotomi said I was the only person here.*
Reflect_GRE3KMay 5, 2016 5:13 PM
May 5, 2016 5:50 PM

May 2016
Appsro

"Hello? Is anyone else in here?"
Reflect_GRE3KMay 5, 2016 6:24 PM
May 5, 2016 8:58 PM

May 2016
Appsro

Returns to his dorm and takes off his cloths to change. He lays In bed and turns on the tv. He locks the dorm room door. He gets in bed and falls asleep.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 5, 2016 10:01 PM
May 6, 2016 6:19 AM

May 2016
Enters the dorm , unpack his bag , "IWe'll be on the same room for now but whenever I'll start dating a girl you'll switch room ok ?" Said Riku , with an arrogant smile. "I'll have some rest now , I'll sleep for 30min " Riku let hisself fall on his bed , without changing clothes.
KayomMay 6, 2016 6:24 AM
May 6, 2016 6:24 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Follows Riku into the dorm. Appsro takes of the sword from his back and puts it on his bed. "Hey sure thing man you rest. Im pretty sure your exhausted." He says with a slightly louder tone then before. " And can you believe this crap. Red ass floors and purple walls. What are we 5?!" He laughs. Ya im guna get some rest too man

<I have to take a test Kayom. Ill be back later ight>
Reflect_GRE3KMay 6, 2016 10:52 AM
May 6, 2016 10:55 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro woke up and stood up from his bed. He sat on the side of the bed looking over at Riku, he was still asleep. *Damn, poor guy, must be exhausted.* He pulls up his gauntlet looking at the time. * Damn it has been awhile*.
May 6, 2016 11:02 AM

May 2016
Riku

After a long and revitalizing sleep Riku woke up and focused on sorting precisely his clothes in his shelf ,even though there is a uniform in the school , he managed to bring a lot of his own clothes . It took him half an hour. After that he made his bed and went toward Appsro's bed and , only then , realized Appsro was already awake, and semt to be only laying on his bed. " Appsro, Had a good sleep ?" asked Rikku. Appsro kindof moaned so Riku went for a shower.

When he came back from his shower , wattery and top naked
He saw that the young man ,although he was older than him , fell back asleep "Ohhh the poor boy is really tired " he said to himself with a mocking voice and an arrogant smile . He then decided to leave quietly the room and took the door to the hallways.
KayomMay 6, 2016 11:32 AM
May 6, 2016 1:39 PM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro woke up confused. *What the hell how long was out* He looked at his gauntlet. " Holy shit 3 hours, fuck." He said disappointedly with a bit of drossyness on his face. He gets a message on his gauntlet. He raises his wrist to read it. " Hmm looks like we have a new room mate. Ayy and its a girl. Alight Alright" He raises and lowers his eye brows a couple times. He giggles at his own silliness. He heads out to find his friend.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 6, 2016 2:37 PM
May 6, 2016 6:55 PM

May 2016
RIKU

RIku jumps on his bed once again without changing clothes and saying "Bed sweet bed " Drawning into a deep Sleep
May 6, 2016 7:27 PM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro enters the dorm. He sees his friend passed out on his bed. Appsro goes and sits next to Riku and whispers to him."Hey man, you doing okay?" He sees that he his fast asleep. He pats his friends back gently not waking him up. Appsro begins to clean up the dorm.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 6, 2016 7:33 PM
May 7, 2016 4:05 AM

May 2016
Riku

Riku finnaly woke up , the fact that Appsro was vaccuming didnt leave him much of a choice.

He sat on the side of his bed and talked to Appsro"Hey Appsro , had a good rest ? Why are you cleaning bro ?" He then rememebered what he saw at information's pannel at the entrance "Oh is it because new students will join the dorm today ? By the way it think the girl named YUki is the strange girl we saw at the training field yesterday" Riku winced , " I hope I'm wrong... Anyway let's wake up!

As he said the last words he stood up and went to the bathroom to shower. He had a shampoo and then came back to the room were he decided to take an uniform from his shelf and got it on. He then helped his friend to clean the dorm : he washed the windows and tidy the room. Washing was quit a physical activty and Riku didnt want his uniform to get dirty of sweatness and dust so he just got toppless again.
May 7, 2016 4:20 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro finished cleaning the dorm and saw Riku wake up. " Ya man I didn't want the place looking bad when they arrived, so I took it upon my self to clean the place up a bit." Appsro then looked at his gauntlet pulling up the small screen. " Ya it is that strange girl, but I hey at least shes cute in her normal form." He shrugged lifting shoulders with one eyebrow raised.

He then looked at Ruki with the same look. " I saw what you did yesterday with those two girls". He crossed his arms looking at Riku with one eyebrow raised. " Trying to get the hoes already, huh?" Appsro said and chuckling teasing Riku .
Reflect_GRE3KMay 7, 2016 7:34 AM
May 7, 2016 7:36 AM

May 2016
Riku

Riku laughed a bit as he heard Appsr's question , he then answered " Of course I do man , That's how I am , I like flirting with girls. He then got serious , "[b] Nah just honestly Aby's cute and so why not? Also it's funny to see her blush as I talk to her"He smiled. " By the way we should join them back at the field shouldnt we ? Riku got out and headed striaght to the training field.
May 7, 2016 7:41 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro quickly quickly grabbed his sword and put it around his back. He yelled to Riku as he saw him leaving the dorm. "Hold up man" He quickly catches up to Riku as they headed towards the field.
May 7, 2016 9:41 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru crashes down the hallway with lighting fast speed on all fours knocking over potted plants, chairs and bouncing off walls until she reaches her soon to be home as she sees it she stops and gasps.

This would be her new home for a while.

This...is...AMAZING!she shouts and with no one to stop her, she then proceeds to run laps around the room climbing on beds jumping off walls hanging off lights leaving a mess and a trail of fur behind her, she then snuggles up ontop of Apprso's bed chewing on the sheets, after a while she gets tired.

NYAWWWNNN time to take a nap :3 she says as she yawns and proceed to nap on a strangers before anyone gets back.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 7, 2016 6:37 PM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro walks in to the dorm and sees the new girl sleeping on his bed. He looked at her with smile. He didn't really mind. Besides she was really cute. He blushed about that thought. He carefully closes the door behind him trying not to wake her. He places his sword down gently. He sees that the dorm is a mess and begins to clean it up.

A couple of hours pass after cleaning the dorm. He lays next to the new girl to comfort her and takes a nap.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 7, 2016 7:49 PM
May 8, 2016 12:51 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru awakes from her slumber to find a sleeping appsro next to her, Startled she jumps into the air like a scared cat and screams,

NYAAAAAAAAA WHO ARE YOU!??!
She then proceeds to grab a bag from the table and repeatedly hit Apprso's head with it.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 8, 2016 3:06 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro grabed the bag with his lightning fast reflexes.Hey hey hey, calm down I didnt mean scare you i just thought I would keep you company. He started to be upset knowing he scared his new room mate. " Im terrible sorry that i scared you.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 8, 2016 3:09 AM
May 8, 2016 5:43 AM

May 2016
Appsro

He didn't mean to scare is cute new room mate. He felt really about what scaring her. He let go over bag hoping she would notice how bad he feels about scaring her.
May 8, 2016 6:19 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

B..b..b.bbbbBAKA I wasn't scared my name is NARU CHIYO at your service ;3.
she says as she elegantly bows to greet the much taller Appsro.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 8, 2016 6:22 AM

May 2016
Appsro

"Well its a pleasure to meat you Naru" He said with a smile bowing back at the shorter younger girl. His cheeks got a little red." So what brings you to Mirai High Naru?"
Reflect_GRE3KMay 8, 2016 8:09 AM
May 8, 2016 11:11 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

I...I...I AM HERE TO...
Naru thinks back to why her parents sent her here and she simply cannot remember why they sent her here (she is dumb and forgetful please forgive her).

That information is irrelevant! What really matters is*GURRR GURRR!

Naru's stomach rumbles extremely loudly as her face turns red

UHHH...sorry, why are you here good sir? she says as she attempts to change the subject
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 8, 2016 11:17 AM

May 2016
Appsro

He giggles hearing the girls tummy growl, he thought it was adorable. Well im here to control my electrical powers. I also made this sword here to help me charge my powers and to use them with the sword. He said with a smile. He blushed as he reached his hand out and asked her a question." I see you are quite hungry Naru. How's about I take you out to lunch, my treat. He said politely. His face turned red from being nervous.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 8, 2016 11:21 AM
May 8, 2016 11:32 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Hmmnyan uhhhh sure why Nyannt :3
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 8, 2016 11:34 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro was very happy she said yes and blushed." Awesome! Where would like to go cutie?"
May 8, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru shudders at being called "cutie".

B.B.B.BBAKA! DON'T CALL ME CUTIE! she shouts as she hits Appsro on the arm

l..let's just go to the cafeteria, I haven't even been out of this dorm yet, I wanna do some exploring! she shouts cheerfully.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 8, 2016 11:55 AM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro was shocked when she shouted at him."Oh, I..I.. I'm sorry. His hole face turned red from embarrassment. ...Um sure the cafeteria sounds fine to me. He said nervously.
May 8, 2016 12:02 PM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

NYAAAAAAAAA come on man up!
she shouts as she slaps him on the back a few times, let's go get some food in your tummy ya big cry baby ;3 she says as she proceeds to slap him on the back, LET'S GOOOOO!!@#$/ she shouts as she pulls Appsro out of the door with lighting speed.

(Meet you in the cafeteria thread :3 u post first and tag me with at @neko_Fluutey so I know you've posted ;))
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 8, 2016 12:04 PM

May 2016
Appsro
Jesus ! As they bolt out the room he closes the door behind him.

They go to the cafeteria
May 9, 2016 4:21 AM

May 2016
Appsro
@neko_Fluutey

Appsro and Naru walk to the dorm. Appsro unlocks the dorm door and they step in. Okay you can take your shower first Naru. He said being a gentleman. [b] Give me your duirty cloths and ill out them in the washer.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 11:16 AM
May 9, 2016 4:28 AM

May 2016
@Reflect_GRE3K

B.B..B.BAKA are you trying to see my panties?!
she runs away into the bathromm to take her shower.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 9, 2016 4:39 AM

May 2016
Appsro
@neko_Fluutey

Appsro was confused. He was just being a gentle man he didnt mean to make her take it the wrong way. Oh fuck what was I thinking. Im such an idiot. He told him self hitting his head. God im so stupid. Now she thinks im a creep.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 12:21 PM
May 9, 2016 5:36 AM

May 2016
Appsro

@neko_Fluutey

Appsro waits for Naru to get out of the shower. *Damn, she probably thinks im a total creep now. He said sitting on his bed looking at the floor. He then gets up and goes to take a shower in the other room of the dorm. He finishes and sees that Naru is still in the bathroom. *Pffft girls* He said to him self. He leaves a note for her telling her he will be at the training feild and to meet him there if she wanted to.

He grabs his sword and puts it around his back. He exits the dorm heading to the training field.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 8:48 AM
May 9, 2016 3:09 PM

May 2016
Appsro

@Titanania

Appsro walks in the dorm carring Yuki in is arms still talking to her in a calm and carring voice." Shhhhh, there there Yuki. Appsros here, Shhhhh shhh. He stroks her long hair calming her. " I wont leave you Yuki. Not now not never. I will always be here right by your side." He said to her lovingly. He sits down on his bed and places her in his lap. "Its okay Yuki". He gently holds her cheeks rubing the tears off with his thumbs". Shhhhh"

He looks around the room as he strokes Yukis hair gently, looking to see if Naru was still in the dorm.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 3:28 PM
May 9, 2016 3:35 PM

May 2016
Appsro

@neko_Fluutey

Hey Naru you still in here? He said in a loud but yet still calm tone.
May 9, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru hears he call of Appsro and comes out from underneath her bed in which she was napping under.
Haiiiii UH?! Naru is surprised when she sees a girl shes never seen before on Appsros bed with him.

HUEHUEHUE hey appsro who is your date? she says with a smug creepy face hinting at some sort of lewd happenings going on in her very own dorm.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 9, 2016 3:57 PM

May 2016
Appsro

@neko_Fluutey

Appsro was shocked at what Naru had said. He then said with a strict tone." This is not my date Naru! This is Yuki, she lives with us in this dorm. She is going through a mental break down and I'm helping her get better. Now if you don't mind I would really appreciate it if you could get me some tissues for her. He then started to simmer down from bring strict about what Naru said.

He lets go of Yuki and lays her on his bed as he starts to see her tenticals. What...the..? Um ... Yuki? You okay? He said curiously not knowing what was going on.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 4:00 PM
May 9, 2016 4:14 PM

May 2016
@Reflect_GRE3K
@Titanania

AHHH SORRY ILL GO GET SOME TOWELS AND TISSUES

naru sprints out into the bathroom an comes back with all she could find *a half dry towel, pack of tissues, bottle of water and some catnip* im sorry yuki- chan >.< i hope these help/
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 9, 2016 4:34 PM

May 2016
Appsro
@neko_Fluutey
@Titanania

Appsro looks at the tentacle fear less. "Hmhmhm." He merely laughs at what just happened. He touches the tentacle that's shaped like a sword. "Ahh solid steel I see. My sword is 10X as strong. He takes out his sword. "Mines made of Solid titanium" But despite that he goes toward Yuki.

Hey Yuki He said calmly with a warming smile. You okay? Taking the tissue from Naru and thanking her. He then sits next to Yuki and wipes her tears.
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 4:39 PM
May 9, 2016 5:04 PM

May 2016
Appsro
@neko_Fluutey
@Titanania

Speak what you want you pathetic voice. If you think you so called "Blood" can kill me?!HMHMHM You obviously have no idea who your dealing with. It takes a lot more than that to kill me. My body is merely impenetrable only magic can harm me. Your pathetic "Blood" cant harm me demon."

He goes to help Yuki off the ground. Yuki.. Yuki are you okay?!! Naru help me lift Yuki onto my bed."
Reflect_GRE3KMay 9, 2016 5:12 PM
May 9, 2016 5:17 PM

May 2016
Appsro
@neko_Fluutey
@Titanania

Appsro runs to the window and trys to stop her but she was already out the window. Yuki!!! Yuki come back! Let me help you!! He yells to her trying to get her to come back.
May 9, 2016 5:23 PM

May 2016
Appsro

Appsro quickly leaves the dorm and dashes to find Aby

(leaves dorm)
May 9, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

naru is left in the dorm alone pondering what the hell just happened, she thinks for a moment but then decides not to worry about it too much, and so she lays on her bed eats some catnip and falls asleep.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 9, 2016 5:32 PM

May 2016
@neko_Fluutey

(don't leave im coming back to the dorm soon)
May 9, 2016 6:42 PM

May 2016
Appsro
@neko_Fluutey

Appsro slowly limps in to the dorm. The cold air hits his head he gets dizzy, passes out and falls to the floor hard.
May 10, 2016 1:05 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo
Naru spots a fainted Appsro and runs to him APPSRO-KUN!? ARE YOU DEAD? Naru attempts to carry him, but he is too bof foe Naru to hold and so she runs out of the room to search the other dorms to find some help. @Reflect_GRE3K (finding you help to take you to infirmary thread, will tag you when help is found)
neko_FluuteyMay 10, 2016 1:34 AM
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 10, 2016 1:58 AM

May 2016
@Reflect_GRE3K (stay inactive in this thread ill find help in dorm 31 and 33 asap. also where is the other roommate Riku?)
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 10, 2016 2:04 AM

May 2016
(@neko_Fluutey its pointless to go find help every one is offline. And i dont know.)
May 10, 2016 2:06 AM

May 2016
@Reflect_GRE3K (jus wait abit then until ppl come online, nothing to do while ppl are offline anyway)
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.