Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2016 11:45 PM

Oct 2011
AKFG OMFG YES!!!!!!

Dat OST Amazing

Whoa Kayuya's past next time
May 7, 2016 7:59 AM

Sep 2008
You know what, frack it.

Which manga chapter did anime cover with this episode? I'm just gonna go read manga and drop this.

I've had it. I'm done.
Wanna introduce character just for final fight? Well fuck off. I hate it in video games, I hate it in movies, I hate it in tv shows, I just hate it.
Madaras' name has been mentioned dozens of times throughout the show, almost from the very start of Naruto, Kaguya was mentioned in, I don't know, 5 episodes, she now gets backstory to make me care about final fight.
I don't.

I know I'm just raging and bursting out, but I just wanted to see one spectacular final fight in the show, see the conclussion of an anime I've watched for years, instead I had to go through almost 1 year of fillers, then when the show finally came back it introduced new villain and went into filler (despite it being relevant this time) in a span of 1,5 episode.

My patience is gone.

Small edit: What makes it even worse is that Madara was established, he had character, he had charisma, he was a bit crazy, but incredibly fun on screen. To just replace him without even having an all out fight between him and Naruto & Sasuke is annoying me to no end. Ugh...

Sorry.
May 7, 2016 10:33 AM

Apr 2014
Ehh, Kaguya sounds too old..
May 7, 2016 6:15 PM

Mar 2013
nina4life said:
You know what, frack it.

Which manga chapter did anime cover with this episode? I'm just gonna go read manga and drop this.

I've had it. I'm done.
Wanna introduce character just for final fight? Well fuck off. I hate it in video games, I hate it in movies, I hate it in tv shows, I just hate it.
Madaras' name has been mentioned dozens of times throughout the show, almost from the very start of Naruto, Kaguya was mentioned in, I don't know, 5 episodes, she now gets backstory to make me care about final fight.
I don't.

I know I'm just raging and bursting out, but I just wanted to see one spectacular final fight in the show, see the conclussion of an anime I've watched for years, instead I had to go through almost 1 year of fillers, then when the show finally came back it introduced new villain and went into filler (despite it being relevant this time) in a span of 1,5 episode.

My patience is gone.

Small edit: What makes it even worse is that Madara was established, he had character, he had charisma, he was a bit crazy, but incredibly fun on screen. To just replace him without even having an all out fight between him and Naruto & Sasuke is annoying me to no end. Ugh...

Sorry.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/681/11

have fun reading, we'll miss u
May 7, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2014
TheToad said:
Didn't like the opening...

They should have just used the opening that they used for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Now THAT was a good opening.

For those who haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyUNEL1CsC4

I guess since KANABOON already did Silhouette not that long ago, plus a song in the Boruto movie, they wanted to diversify the artists and give others a chance as I think opening choices are usually made by the music label (Aniplex/Sony) rather than the anime creators themselves. Agree that would have been much better though.

nina4life said:
You know what, frack it.

Which manga chapter did anime cover with this episode? I'm just gonna go read manga and drop this..

You do know Kaguya still gets backstory in the manga right...? She's been established as a concept ever since 10-tails was introduced, I really don't know what it is you're mad about, you like that Madara is a character with established personality and background. But when they try to do it for another villain you drop the anime series and go to the manga where the same thing happens? Your logic is beyond saving. Just get over that Kishimoto didn't know how to beat Madara without a deus ex machina and stop blaming it on the anime itself.
May 7, 2016 6:30 PM
Sep 2014
Katsu-kun said:

Well she is old. . . lol xD ancient =D
May 7, 2016 10:39 PM

Jul 2014
Next episode is welcome imo. Kaguya needs to get more backstory so I can subtract the boring out of her character.
May 8, 2016 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
Jerkhov said:
Just get over that Kishimoto didn't know how to beat Madara without a deus ex machina and stop blaming it on the anime itself.

He did know how to beat him and it was simple.

http://i.imgur.com/y7MYb90.png

Which is using the Yin Yang power to seal him. Something they were already trying to do before Kagyua showed up.

And you are implying that he introduced Kagyua someone stronger than him because he couldn't show a way of Madara being defeated? Nice logic bro, very NB and manga subforum like!
May 8, 2016 3:03 AM

Apr 2014
That clash between Kaguya and Naruto. But Naruto and Sasuke don't stand a chance against Kaguya.
May 10, 2016 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC!!

I didin't like the new OP, the animation and art are good though.
May 10, 2016 1:48 PM

Aug 2015
This episode was ballz.

Opening was great/catchy imo.
That fight was not too bad either.

Looking forward to more. ;)

May 11, 2016 9:03 PM

Jan 2016
aaaand the ultimate asspull is here...
TyrelMay 12, 2016 11:58 AM
May 12, 2016 5:17 AM

Jul 2009
The OP is ok, not the best one, for me the best Naruto's OP were a long long time ago...
After at lot of fillers we had 1 and half episode without fillers and now they are starting again...I am not interested in Kaguya's story, I just want this thing to end already...
May 12, 2016 8:47 AM

Feb 2016
ridicolous power up with all the chakra. i prefer the old setup in naruto but i guess it's inevitable to let it come to an end with this now. finally we have reached the one thousandths flashback in naruto shippuuden ~
i don't like that cruel behavior towards obito even though kakashi apologized.

well i do have to say that tone shift got me by surprise because of that intense soundtrack suddenly playing while they clashed also once again when kaguya suddenly cries in front of naruto and sasuke.

another flashback story :o - it will never end. but this one is at least important.
May 12, 2016 3:10 PM

Feb 2009
Good stuff. I'm not too keen on the idea of more filler, but I'll check it out at least. As long as they do the filler right (make it short, sweet, and to the point), then I think it could add a nice little backstory to the final boss. They probably won't, but here's hoping.
May 19, 2016 9:54 AM
Dec 2011
naruto is just awesome i love him so much :3 cant wait to see what the hell just happened ,,,,kaguya is so twisted ....holly crap love the moment when naruto went head to head with her alone ....naruto there is no one like you :3
May 23, 2016 4:45 AM

Jan 2013
Katsu-kun said:

That's because she IS old.
I actually like her voice, it fits her character really well imo.

Kaguya backstory time, I'm actually interested in it though.
May 23, 2016 5:00 AM

Apr 2014
Still, she sounds too old.
May 29, 2016 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
Fight was pretty decent so far. I see next episode is a "filler" about Kaguya's past.
That's pretty nice since the manga barely told anything about her, hope it'll be good.
May 31, 2016 7:18 AM
May 2012
Whooooooooooo she hot.
Jun 1, 2016 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty nice soundtrack. Seems like we're off to filler land again, but that back story might actually be kinda interesting.
Aug 28, 2016 1:33 PM

Jan 2012
cry more ,it's tasty

Tengai said:
Whooooooooooo she hot.

ur next waifu?

Aug 29, 2016 8:11 AM
May 2012
AllenVonStein said:
cry more ,it's tasty

Tengai said:
Whooooooooooo she hot.

ur next waifu?

Watcha mean next? I have many waifu.
Oct 22, 2016 3:38 AM

Aug 2014
That moment Kaguya attacked Naruto. The soundtrack went into overdrive. It's odd I guess, hearing that kind of music, especially in an Naruto anime. Odd but still nice in a way.

I can't believe we're getting even more backstory. And the premise of it happening while Sasuke and Naruto are being drained of chakra. This better not be a long story or they'll both be dried husks by the time it's over.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Oct 22, 2016 3:46 AM

Oct 2016
Katsu-kun said:

Well yeah, but it makes sense. She is a thousand year old super granny.
Oct 22, 2016 4:02 AM

Apr 2014
Kirulas said:
Katsu-kun said:

Well yeah, but it makes sense. She is a thousand year old super granny.

It just doesn't fit her at all in my opinion.
Nov 5, 2016 10:14 AM
Sep 2007
Legendary Mami Koyama (Arale, Launch, Opiuchus Shaina, Balalaika,etc...) is just perfect as Kaguya...
Apr 7, 2017 4:25 PM

Dec 2012
Black Zetsu with that YGO! summoning chant.
Naruto and Sasuke getting owned.
Sakura thanking her beloved Naruto.
Holy shit! DAT NEW FINAL BOSS OST!
Naruto saving Sakura time and time again.
Behind you!
LMAO at Naruto and Sasuke shaking as they turn around.
Black Zetsu gone full creep now.
Awesome new OP. As expected of AKFG. Sakura calling Naruto's name.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 8, 2017 5:38 AM

Jul 2013
I'm not that interested in Kaguya and the apparently the next couple of episodes are gonna be fillers so I'm gonna skip them as well.
Apr 30, 2017 5:59 AM

Jan 2014
watching Sakura terrified when Kaguya passed by her and when Kaguya appeared from behind Naruto and Sasuke give me chill, it's like they all in a horror movie.

so the next episode is a filler based on Kaguya past, then it's also a cannon as well.
I hope they animated detailed enough that we know what we don't know from manga.
May 22, 2017 12:32 AM

May 2013
O mai lort, when she appeared behind them O___O

and her crying face, ew lol
Jul 24, 2017 8:04 AM

May 2009
really like the new OP and how kaguya is being portrayed in animation
Sep 13, 2019 7:24 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao all this time black Zetsu was the main key!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 16, 2019 12:44 AM

May 2015
I liked the previous opening a lot more
That should have been the op near the finale instead of being played in the previous filler episodes
Dec 19, 2019 12:19 PM

May 2018
Hahaha back to canon for what...? 2 episodes again? sigh
Jul 13, 2020 3:14 AM

Nov 2019
Kishimoto-Sensei - Give Kakashi his Sharingan!
Jan 8, 2021 9:23 PM
Jun 2013
I think I'm actually going to watch the Kaguya filler. It's filler, but I don't see how it's not new, relevant material, even if it was added when the manga was done. She's a COMPLETELY new character so why not? This'll be the first Naruto filler I watch lol
Apr 1, 2021 6:18 PM

Dec 2007
so love the seyu they choose for kakuya.

also, couldn't ask for the directing to be any better, though the story itself is pretty questionable, its still fun to watch.

i was afraid for that black zetsu going to be another "madaara using obito" thingy created by kaguya = kaguya knew someone would be madaara to do this, this twist was dragged too much as it is -__-

AKFG, we didn't hear any naruto song of them since... haruka kanata in par 1 O__O
so long since then, and they did great job, though it's too early for me to say i like this one better than haruka kanata, that one was masterpiece, if this song will grow on me i probably gonna change my mind.
Jul 6, 2021 8:58 AM

Jan 2020
Naruto and Sasuke show off some new powers but still don't compare to Kaguya. looks like zetsu will give backstory.
Aug 9, 2021 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
anikevin said:
I liked the previous opening a lot more
That should have been the op near the finale instead of being played in the previous filler episodes

Yeah, I liked the previous OP much better than this one, they should have kept using it. It was more mystifying. Maybe they could have had Kaguya hold the crystal at the end or maybe Naruto in Six Paths Sage Mode!

I'm excited to learn more about Kaguya and why the Shinobi world is what it is.
Let's keep the dream electric~!
Maloween 21' Candies: x6 x1 Bonus!
MALoween 22' Candies:
MALoween 23' Candies:
Apr 27, 2022 10:17 AM

Feb 2021
The new opening is really good. No matter how bad this series gets, it still never fails to surprise me with these amazing openings (well most of them anyway)

Bruh she has Byakugan and Rinne-Sharingan. She has the top 3 dojutsu, 6 paths chakra, massive amounts of chakra reserve, dimension changing powers, and weird hair (?). So idk how they'll defeat her. Why does it feel like they'll bring some kind of power of friendship bullshit? Her entry feels so abrupt ngl.

First Black Zetsu says that he's Kaguya's will, now he says he's her child and the moon is a huge Chibaku Tensei? Wtf is this? What in the world is going on? Is this just random bullshit writing or did the author actually think this was good?

Aug 12, 2022 11:58 AM
Nov 2017
Insane episode, I'm looking forward to watching the next episode and find out what she is all about. For once I don't mind flashbacks
Oct 13, 2022 11:02 PM
Jul 2022
that is very cool episode yessssssss
Jan 3, 2023 4:13 AM
Nov 2021
I WAS GLUED! The nostalgic flashback was welcome, and the clash between Naruto and Kaguya had the best music accompanying it - and finally the silence when creepy Kaguya gets her hands on Sasuke and Naruto and begins to absorb their chakra while Black Zetsu begins to tell us the tale of Kaguya...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itachi is a messed up character and doesn't deserve the fan love

Decader - Dec 11, 2023

42 by Andromeda567 »»
Yesterday, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 484 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2016

79 by Vysarine »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shotta77 - Oct 30, 2008

102 by a_polani »»
Apr 11, 3:50 AM

» Any Recommendations?

Proman9710 - Oct 5, 2021

49 by Proman9710 »»
Apr 10, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 20 Discussion

jobocan - Jul 19, 2007

41 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 10, 6:27 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.