Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (93) « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 »
Mar 6, 2018 7:49 PM

Aug 2015
So that's also bandages on Sirius' face?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Mar 7, 2018 9:49 AM

Mar 2010
IndianAnimeReker said:
Yess I can't wait for more scans! It's like the only thing allowing me to visualise what's happening without a sequel series to go off of.

Next couple weeks we should start getting character pages too. I want Subaru's new design in particular.

Tony_SansNom said:
So that's also bandages on Sirius' face?

Yep. Everything aside from her lips/mouth, eye and some of her hair are supposed to be covered.
Mar 9, 2018 7:36 AM

Mar 2010
New vol 16 illustration: Priestella

Mar 13, 2018 3:58 PM

Aug 2015
By the way... about the OVA. Will it really be in theaters? Isn't that pretty bad? When OVAs are bundled with manga or novel volumes, it can still be acquired by people outside of Japan, right? And when a certain site has it, it can still be watched by those outside of Japan too, right? But what about theaters? It's impossible. And the only way would be like movies, to wait for dvd releases right? Isn't that pretty bad?

Also I'm wondering right now but what's the point in showing the mayonnaise chapter in the announcing preview/trailer and make those snowing arts for teasers when it's only one episode? What are they doing? It doesn't make sense.

Mar 15, 2018 6:34 AM

Mar 2010
Tony_SansNom said:
By the way... about the OVA. Will it really be in theaters? Isn't that pretty bad? When OVAs are bundled with manga or novel volumes, it can still be acquired by people outside of Japan, right? And when a certain site has it, it can still be watched by those outside of Japan too, right? But what about theaters? It's impossible. And the only way would be like movies, to wait for dvd releases right? Isn't that pretty bad?

Also I'm wondering right now but what's the point in showing the mayonnaise chapter in the announcing preview/trailer and make those snowing arts for teasers when it's only one episode? What are they doing? It doesn't make sense.

For first the question, their aren't always bundled with magazines at least not the one shown in theaters. It just come out on regular BD & DVD. On the second, it looks like they are doing more than one short story in the OVA.

Anyway, more news:

Designs of Joshua and Sirius officially unveiled:

Joshua Euclius

Sirius, the Archbishop of Wrath
Mar 15, 2018 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
Vol 16 Preview is up:
[url]http://bc.mediafactory.jp/files/d000155/ISBN978-4-04-069816-8/HTML5/sd.html#/page/1[/url]

ToC said:

• Chapter 1: The Beginning is Always with a Visitor
  • Chapter 2: Water Gate City Priestella
  • Chapter 3: An Unusual Reunion, An Unavoidable Reunion, An Unintentional Reunion
  • Chapter 4: Deafening Silence
  • Chapter 5: Theatrical Malice

This volume's sample illustrations:

Mar 15, 2018 10:13 AM

Aug 2015
Jagd84 said:
On the second, it looks like they are doing more than one short story in the OVA

So... There would be several episodes, not just one? Because I really can't see how they could fit them in a single episode.

Mar 16, 2018 1:41 PM

Mar 2010
Tony_SansNom said:
Jagd84 said:
On the second, it looks like they are doing more than one short story in the OVA

So... There would be several episodes, not just one? Because I really can't see how they could fit them in a single episode.

I think WF will pick some and combine them into a single narrative.

New Arc 5 character designs:

Liliana Masquerade

Heinkel Astrea

Mar 16, 2018 2:10 PM

Aug 2015
@Jagd84 Looks like a thief armor in the elder scrolls. ahah.

Mar 22, 2018 2:05 PM

Mar 2010
Vol 16 LQ photos/scans, might not be everything.

[/SPOILER]
Mar 28, 2018 5:12 AM

Aug 2015
It's been 3 months and still no sign of volume 4 in FR. It's frustrating me... It isn't even in the planning for the next few months. I mean, who fucking cares about SAO Alicization FFS?
SirLezardMar 28, 2018 5:16 AM

Mar 30, 2018 9:29 PM

Nov 2011
Hey all, so I have just finished watching re:zero, I know it's been so long ago since the hype was lit, but now that I am done watching from ep1 all the way to ep25 no stop I'd like to share my thoughts... I do not know how to tag spoilers, sorry.

My impression after watching re:zero is around 6/10, or 7/10 at the maximum. To me, this would not be a series I would rewatch, even with Rem, yes, even with Rem, to emphasize. I mean, personally I feel the story is pretty rushed, to the point of confusing, that I would think to myself in the middle of an episode before ep 18,

1. isn't this just replays after replays of the same guy with his stupid mistakes? how useless and a waste of time. We get to see him dying and dying again bc he keeps making errors and the same things get played all over again, many times I had to press the forward key to skip seconds in an episode, this is just ridiculous I'd never had to skip seconds watching anime before, other than maybe op and ed songs.

2. isn't this just a writer deciding to keep the ends he screwed up writing and also animate the good ends he made later for the anime to look like a whole? lol I mean, imaging you draw something bad but instead of rolling the paper into trash can you convince yourself that it is all good and keep it in your book of arts.

3. Prior to ep 18, restart from zero, it almost seemed like anything can happen in the story, literally anything that the creator wants, he'd make the call and there you go it is added into the story to fit the flow. I mean, there was such a lack of character and story development I felt many stuffs just popped up conveniently suddenly out of nowhere. Not only is that confusing, tiring for audience like me to catch breath understanding what happened, it can be so frustrating too, when you are just trying to relax enjoying the show lol
For example, 5 princesses popping outta nowhere, no explanation for Felt's background, personality change of Emilia and Rem in the later episodes, seven sins without much background info, sudden popping out ONE arcbishop of sin (dfaq? and where are the other 6??), one quick look of some mysterious frozen basement of possible one of Emilia's death what is this basement anyway? Moreover, can someone explain how checkpoint works, how to know when Subaru reached a new checkpoint, only the anime creator knows? XD King went into hiding... why? please explain more? lol

4. ep 18 and onward is when I feel the whole anime FINALLY started... true, restart from zero, is the best way to describe the episode. It is where Re:Zero really starts, sigh, finally! bc Rem gave Subaru her feelings and Subaru pulled himself together when he made up his mind to work his butt off to try some more before giving up. This is also the part I enjoy a lot, although it is only one of the very few scenes, it not only went deep with Rem's feelings tacking Subaru, there were also many deep life lessons being put out bluntly in the dialogues, this is one thing about anime I really like about, for the years I've been watching anime, aside from the romance and comedy. But speaking of which, now that I've just finished watching, I strongly feel Re:Zero also tries to combine all kinds of genres; gore, fantasy, psychology, tragedy, comedy, romance. Just not very well, I feel confused many times in between the first to the last episodes, sigh

5. For me, everything including character and story development was improving from ep18 but then here's what ticked me off, THE ENDING. Come on! What kind of ending is that?? Subaru confessed, Emilia (meh) maybe accept maybe not, just tons of MORE crying (always crying, so much crying in Re:Zero, sigh), and NO SCENE FOR REM?? No way, you gotta be kidding... but too bad, that will be the ending... Orz. I sure hope there would be a second season or else I may be way too tempted to start reading light novel somewhere, I wouldn't even mind raw. A lot of things were not explained well, considering they had the space necessary for adjustments, full-length 25 episodes after all, I mean, not your usual 12-ep. No epilogue (afterstory of any kind, family with kids, no, nothing!) , no solid acceptance from Emilia (stop crying , dam it lol), no Rem! (she's not out of the Love Triangle, everyone knows, you know?) How much of a worse ending could there be??

I had a chance to skim through some of the reviews on the front page, yes it is very true I feel Rem can be the main heroine instead of Emilia x33 but I am def not saying Emilia is bad, she just needs to stop crying and do a lot more fighting scenes with our shujinko Subaru... oh, speaking of stuff popping outta nowhere, there is also the case with the "great spirit" Emilia formed contract with, bc he calls Emilia "daughter" and wills to destroy world for the death of her, what is going on exactly with that, I need explanation too, sigh!

As such, I'd appreciate if someone can lead me to a good source for reading light novels and which part I should start from if I just finished the anime.
ota92pponMar 30, 2018 9:43 PM
Apr 1, 2018 1:26 AM

Mar 2010
otakueisama said:
1. isn't this just replays after replays of the same guy with his stupid mistakes? how useless and a waste of time. We get to see him dying and dying again bc he keeps making errors and the same things get played all over again, many times I had to press the forward key to skip seconds in an episode, this is just ridiculous I'd never had to skip seconds watching anime before, other than maybe op and ed songs.

This only makes sense if you were watching a different than I was. First the story advances through sereis of time loops, very concept genre repeating a general event with different results in otehr to break. Second, no Subaru didn't keep looping because he keep only making mistakes. For were example where his mistake when he died his sleep? Or When Rem killed him? Or when Puck killed him? Subaru's are more due circumstances and plots beyond his control and very few of them are his fault. Furthermore every loop is important because it revealed a important detail or revealed/developed a character certain way that affect how Subaru interacted with them and contributed to him find a solution out of the loops. If you cna't see the clear differences in the loop or find interest in that than the show isn't for you.

2. isn't this just a writer deciding to keep the ends he screwed up writing and also animate the good ends he made later for the anime to look like a whole? lol I mean, imaging you draw something bad but instead of rolling the paper into trash can you convince yourself that it is all good and keep it in your book of arts.

I having trouble understanding what you mean here. Subaru loops becasue he dies in those bad ends. That's point.

3. Prior to ep 18, restart from zero, it almost seemed like anything can happen in the story, literally anything that the creator wants, he'd make the call and there you go it is added into the story to fit the flow. I mean, there was such a lack of character and story development I felt many stuffs just popped up conveniently suddenly out of nowhere. Not only is that confusing, tiring for audience like me to catch breath understanding what happened, it can be so frustrating too, when you are just trying to relax enjoying the show lol

I'm not sure how you find anything that happened random. The Arc 1 coming to this world getting caught up Emilia's circumstances (her stolen insignia) which find out the significance of in Arc 2 which introduces that it is proof of her candidacy for the throne. Arc 3 start the Royal Selection introduces all the candidates, in midst of all through out Arc 1-3 we slowly come to learn how Subaru might of gotten here in first place and where exactly his power came from through the Legend of Witch of Envy who implied to have connection to him. This same Witch the Emilia happens to look like and source of her discrimination throughput her life compared to the other candidates. This all very show, which why is bad skip things.

For example, 5 princesses popping outta nowhere, no explanation for Felt's background, personality change of Emilia and Rem in the later episodes, seven sins without much background info, sudden popping out ONE arcbishop of sin (dfaq? and where are the other 6??), one quick look of some mysterious frozen basement of possible one of Emilia's death what is this basement anyway? Moreover, can someone explain how checkpoint works, how to know when Subaru reached a new checkpoint, only the anime creator knows? XD King went into hiding... why? please explain more? lol

As I pointed none of it was random, I but I guess you don't even remember the importance of Emilia's insignia either if any of that confuses you. It should be obvious why the other candidates are there and should be obvious Reinhard pick up Felt back in ep3 because she also a candidate after episode 12. Multiple potential heirs should be nothing surprising.

Also in Arc 2 in ep 8 (or 9) Betty mentioned there was once 6 other Witches besides Envy. The cult itself was mentioned in ep 7 and made their first appearance in Rem's backstory.

I don't get what mean by personality change for Emilia and Rem. And do all the Archbishops need to appear at same time? Should they conveniently be in Lugunica instead attending to their own duties? The only point you need to know about that is fact 6 more are out there they too will come to meet Emilia due looking like the one they worship.

And there was nothing in the escape passage other than Emilia's corpse and Witch Cult members who died fighting with her.

4. ep 18 and onward is when I feel the whole anime FINALLY started... true, restart from zero, is the best way to describe the episode. It is where Re:Zero really starts, sigh, finally! bc Rem gave Subaru her feelings and Subaru pulled himself together when he made up his mind to work his butt off to try some more before giving up. This is also the part I enjoy a lot, although it is only one of the very few scenes, it not only went deep with Rem's feelings tacking Subaru, there were also many deep life lessons being put out bluntly in the dialogues, this is one thing about anime I really like about, for the years I've been watching anime, aside from the romance and comedy. But speaking of which, now that I've just finished watching, I strongly feel Re:Zero also tries to combine all kinds of genres; gore, fantasy, psychology, tragedy, comedy, romance. Just not very well, I feel confused many times in between the first to the last episodes, sigh

I really don't see what you find so confusing about the series. Nearly everything can be understood about it by watching it. The only not explained are things that are supposed to be a mystery. I really suggest watching it again.

5. For me, everything including character and story development was improving from ep18 but then here's what ticked me off, THE ENDING. Come on! What kind of ending is that?? Subaru confessed, Emilia (meh) maybe accept maybe not, just tons of MORE crying (always crying, so much crying in Re:Zero, sigh), and NO SCENE FOR REM?? No way, you gotta be kidding... but too bad, that will be the ending... Orz. I sure hope there would be a second season or else I may be way too tempted to start reading light novel somewhere, I wouldn't even mind raw. A lot of things were not explained well, considering they had the space necessary for adjustments, full-length 25 episodes after all, I mean, not your usual 12-ep. No epilogue (afterstory of any kind, family with kids, no, nothing!) , no solid acceptance from Emilia (stop crying , dam it lol), no Rem! (she's not out of the Love Triangle, everyone knows, you know?) How much of a worse ending could there be??

If you were paying attention to the scene than reason why Emilia was crying shouldn't be in question nor should it bother you. She not somebody who cries a lot in the first place. The anime didn't end in the true ending of Arc 3 but resolves the main conflict (Witch Cult, Subaru and Emilia's fight) and works well enough from there.

oh, speaking of stuff popping outta nowhere, there is also the case with the "great spirit" Emilia formed contract with, bc he calls Emilia "daughter" and wills to destroy world for the death of her, what is going on exactly with that, I need explanation too, sigh!

Puck is obvious not her real parent but a surrogate one. Puck's contract is as it says. Emilia[quote] is only thing cars about the world and she no longer exist he can careless what happens to it.

As such, I'd appreciate if someone can lead me to a good source for reading light novels and which part I should start from if I just finished the anime.

YenPress has currently licensed the novels have released up to 6 volumes and 2 spin-off novels. You can order them either off of Amazon, Bookwalker, Rightstuf and Book Depository.
May 2, 2018 8:46 AM

Mar 2010
So some peeps over at reddit are translating the side-stories and new SS images have surfaced.

You can find them on this site:
https://reguluscorneas.wixsite.com/retranslation/side-stories

Frederica and Petra's Maid Days Part 3:

Garfiel and Ram's Twisted Twisted Twisted Love Situation ZERO (his has been fully translated and there more images for this on the wiki):
Iron_MawMay 2, 2018 8:49 AM
May 5, 2018 8:42 AM

Aug 2014
Uh, nice.

Any other news about next volumes of the LN, WN chapters or other projects?

(Here in my country we have three volumes of the LN right now, and the 4th one should be out in some months, so I think it's a decent release schedule)
May 6, 2018 8:24 AM

Aug 2015
LeloTheUnamused said:
Uh, nice.

(Here in my country we have three volumes of the LN right now, and the 4th one should be out in some months, so I think it's a decent release schedule)

The OVA should release at the end of the year. Japanese theaters only...
Oh and the english dub is a reality apparently, for those who are interested. I'm not....
The WN had quite a few chapters released these last weeks. Author is on a roll. Although nothing much happens it seems (only read the synopsis though, can't really tell).

You're lucky. There is still no news for Volume 4 in France. I'm starting to get really desperate from withdrawal symptoms......

May 6, 2018 11:51 AM
Feb 2017
otakueisama said:
Hey all, so I have just finished watching re:zero, I know it's been so long ago since the hype was lit, but now that I am done watching from ep1 all the way to ep25 no stop I'd like to share my thoughts... I do not know how to tag spoilers, sorry.

My impression after watching re:zero is around 6/10, or 7/10 at the maximum. To me, this would not be a series I would rewatch, even with Rem, yes, even with Rem, to emphasize. I mean, personally I feel the story is pretty rushed, to the point of confusing, that I would think to myself in the middle of an episode before ep 18,

I had a chance to skim through some of the reviews on the front page, yes it is very true I feel Rem can be the main heroine instead of Emilia x33 but I am def not saying Emilia is bad, she just needs to stop crying and do a lot more fighting scenes with our shujinko Subaru... oh, speaking of stuff popping outta nowhere, there is also the case with the "great spirit" Emilia formed contract with, bc he calls Emilia "daughter" and wills to destroy world for the death of her, what is going on exactly with that, I need explanation too, sigh!

umm dude you this this is some hollywood movie? You talk about epilogue where they have kids and stupid things..usually normal people should know tht this story have a sequel because lots of thing not explained yet..so if you think this is over just like tht..without explanation..then the answer is no..there a sequel for this and easiet way to know is read web novel or wait 2nd season tht maybe come out in 2020..btw dude all your question already answered above..and you question is a bit idiot like "why only 1 sin or archbishop come out and where the other 6" this what we called mystery..maybe you just confused and think this series end at ep25 lol
Seras_VictoriazMay 6, 2018 11:59 AM
May 8, 2018 9:06 AM
Feb 2009
Tony_SansNom said:
LeloTheUnamused said:
Uh, nice.

Oh and the english dub is a reality apparently, for those who are interested. I'm not....
The WN had quite a few chapters released these last weeks. Author is on a roll. Although nothing much happens it seems (only read the synopsis though, can't really tell).

You're lucky. There is still no news for Volume 4 in France. I'm starting to get really desperate from withdrawal symptoms......

Amazon

or do you mean French?
May 8, 2018 2:54 PM

Aug 2015
Bozzzz said:
Tony_SansNom said:

Amazon

or do you mean French?

...What? I am not sure what you're trying to say exactly?

Sep 5, 2018 12:52 AM

Oct 2015
Thought I should restart this long thread after the MAL site went down a while back.

Here's LN Vol. 17's cover art. Novel will be releasing Sept. 25. If no one else does it I'll post the illustrations I find over here when it releases.

Sep 7, 2018 2:06 PM

Aug 2015
I am already sick of seeing Capella. Everyone and their mother has already done a fan art of Capella after the release of this cover.

Sep 9, 2018 7:29 AM

Dec 2014
Who was Capella again? Also can someone tell me what the current status is for the english tranlated LN Volumes so far you can officaly buy?
Sep 11, 2018 9:05 AM

Aug 2015
MonoReaper said:
Who was Capella again? Also can someone tell me what the current status is for the english tranlated LN Volumes so far you can officaly buy?

Capella is the girl on the cover.
She's

Sep 12, 2018 4:54 AM

Dec 2014
Tony_SansNom said:
MonoReaper said:

Capella is the girl on the cover.
She's

Ah yeah thx for the reminder.
Sep 12, 2018 7:53 AM

Oct 2015
Tony_SansNom said:
I am already sick of seeing Capella. Everyone and their mother has already done a fan art of Capella after the release of this cover.

To be fair that's what happens every time new character art is introduced. There are some exception like Kurgan but generally everyone rushes to make art on the latest character introduced (even latest scenes shown in WN).
Sep 12, 2018 9:59 AM

Mar 2010
Color spread illustration from vol 17:

Vol 17 synopsis by WintryOne.

Hey, hey! All you meatbags, can ya hear me?

With the watergate city Priestella as a stage, the curtain rises on the nightmare of Sirius, the Archbishop of Wrath. Faced with startling circumstances, Subaru must make the best of a shorter 'Return by Death' period than ever before, and clear away the chaos in the city. However, bizarre disasters occur one after another, as though mocking his effort. The occupied watergate control tower, his scattered friends, and the voice of ill intent that echoes through the city... In the city covered by a dark cloud, as though affirming endless malice, the blood shed by the girl is red, so red... "Sorry... Sorry, captain! I, I was...! I couldn't do anything! I'm useless...!"

The popular web novel, sins and chaos in it's seventeenth act. Weep and wail, commoners. Look up to the sins, and lament.
Sep 24, 2018 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
Sep 25, 2018 9:59 AM

Oct 2015

Eyy nice to see you again Jag. It's already been 2 years since the anime huh. Dunno how we've managed to stay sane waiting for S2 but so far so good ahaha.
Dec 1, 2018 5:57 PM

Mar 2010
Here is the vol 18 cover

Dec 18, 2018 7:40 AM

Oct 2015
More Vol 18 illustrations!

That's Sylphy! ^
IndianAnimeRekerDec 18, 2018 7:43 AM
Feb 20, 2019 1:26 AM

Aug 2014
Asking to WN readers: how many volumes do you think it will take to finish Arc 5? How is the LN pacing going, compared to the WN?
Feb 21, 2019 7:26 PM

Oct 2015
At Tappei's current pace of heavy editing, I'm betting it's 4 volumes. As in the next volume will likely finish the Arc off. Tappei has dragged Arc 5's final conflict with the Witch Cult much earlier by writing entirely new scenes and setting up all the protags in the right positions to begin the final battle.

In the WN there's not much that happens during this second act apart from the simultaneous battles (which are easier to shorten as well). If not 4 then it is definitely 5 volumes - so two more volumes to go.

It all depends on the next volumes' pace. Disregarding the pace however, one things for sure is that the LN's version of Arc 5 is much better (and would well for a future anime adaptation).
Feb 23, 2019 4:07 AM

Mar 2010
LeloTheUnamused said:
Asking to WN readers: how many volumes do you think it will take to finish Arc 5? How is the LN pacing going, compared to the WN?

About 2 or 3 vols, but no more. Vol 18 is at the midpoint and which stopped around chapter 48. The Arc 5 WN ends ch 84, epilogues included.

At this pace Tappei may catch up to the current WN Arc within the end of the year.
Feb 23, 2019 7:30 AM

Aug 2014
I see, thanks to both of you.
And the next volume will come out this march, right?

Mh, mh.
Feb 25, 2019 6:54 AM

Aug 2015
Oh wow. I didn't know people still come here.

Feb 27, 2019 2:27 AM
Feb 2018
Well idk where else to go for this but I have a question. Sooo for Subarus gate thing will he ever be able to get it fixed fully? Cuz his gate isn't 100% broken because he's still able to use some magic with help of course but I'm just wondering, will it ever fully repair?
Mar 2, 2019 5:22 AM

Aug 2015
So apparently we'll get volume 5 at the end of the month over here.
What about the english speaking community? Is it volume 9 or 10?

AnimeManTy said:
Cuz his gate isn't 100% broken because he's still able to use some magic

...Huh?? Aren't you misunderstanding something here?

Mar 2, 2019 11:46 AM

Mar 2010
AnimeManTy said:
Well idk where else to go for this but I have a question. Sooo for Subarus gate thing will he ever be able to get it fixed fully? Cuz his gate isn't 100% broken because he's still able to use some magic with help of course but I'm just wondering, will it ever fully repair?

Nope, his gate permanently ruptured. Subaru only able to use magic now (which dis ifferent standard magic) through his contract with Beatrice which lets him borrow her power.

Also:

vol 19 cover preview: Priscilla and Liliana on the cover.

Tanpenshuu vol 4 (Translation: Short Story Collections)

Mar 19, 2019 6:13 PM

Mar 2010
@LeloTheUnamused, @IndianAnimeReker @Tony_SansNom

Some leaked Vol 19 and Tanpenshuu 4 illustrations

Tanpen 4

Vol 19 Synopsis & Chapter Titles
"I deny all that you are. ...You vulgar thing."

Needing to free the city that has been occupied by the archbishops, the royal candidates and their knights clash at last with the archbishops! In order to recover Emilia, who was kidnapped by Regulus of "Greed", Subaru and Reinhard fight their way towards the worst wedding ever. Now, against the "Invincible" authority of the enraged Regulus, the tag-team of the strongest and weakest knights go to face and overthrow him...! Behind the fierce battles of "Sword Demon" and "Sword Saint", "Eight Arms" and "Gorgeous Tiger", "The Most Valuable Knight" and "Gluttony", and "The Bloody Bride" and "Wrath", the waters of the Water Gate City burn white hot...

"Yes, that's true. I'm a monster that hunts monsters. ...It's time for you, too, to accept your fate."

The popular web novel, act nineteen of ice, flame, and retribution. For each of the hearts you have trodden on, may you be rejected by the love you desire.

Prologue: A City of Strife
Chapter 1: Thus Opens The Crusade Against Greed
Chapter 2: The Burning City Eulogy
Chapter 3: The Signing of a Divorce
Chapter 4: Liliana Masquerade
Chapter 5: -Faih
Chapter 6: Regulus Corneas

Tanpenshuu Chapters
Chapter 1: Felt-chan's Royal Election Life From Zero
Chapter 2: Royal Election Life From Zero: The Golden Lion and the Sword Saint
Chapter 3: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Chapter 4: Otto's Peddling Record of Joy and Sorrow
Iron_MawMar 19, 2019 6:50 PM
Mar 20, 2019 10:23 AM

Aug 2014
Oh wow, it seems it will be an heavy volume, mh?

So we're at the Regulus wedding point, does this fit into your prediction of pacing for the rest of this arc?

(also, THAT Priscilla pic is 10/10)

How are the Tanpeshuu volumes doing? It seems new volumes keep being released but I'm not well informed about them nor their actual contents.
The main "worldbuilding" novel series is still EX, right?
Mar 21, 2019 8:14 AM

Aug 2015
Was the Priscilla one really necessary lol.

Mar 22, 2019 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
Tony_SansNom said:
Was the Priscilla one really necessary lol.

Of course ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Man catching up the WebNovel & seeing all the stuff surrounding the LN cant wait to get the offical tranlated LN on my bookshelf.
Mar 23, 2019 3:31 AM

Aug 2014
YOOOOOO SEASON 2 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

Mar 23, 2019 6:17 AM

Aug 2015
LeloTheUnamused said:
YOOOOOO SEASON 2 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD

Who the hell messed with the timeline? It's a great time to be alive.

On a quick edit, it was always obvious season two would be a thing especially with the second OVA. But the problem was always when it would come.
SirLezardMar 23, 2019 6:28 AM

Mar 23, 2019 6:31 AM

Dec 2014
Lets hope the old team from Season 1 will also work on Season 2.
But yeah hyped for Echidna. Seeing her animated will be a blessing.

Mar 24, 2019 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
Regarding Roswaal in arc 4, is there anything relevant that was cut/changed in the LN, compared to the WN, or his motivations, plots etc are basically the same in here too?

I'm asking since I haven't been able to check the LN yet and I know that it was adapted and shortened a lot, but without actually removing much content (since Tappei is getting really good ad editing, as far as I know), is that correct?
Mar 24, 2019 7:32 AM

Dec 2014
LeloTheUnamused said:
Regarding Roswaal in arc 4, is there anything relevant that was cut/changed in the LN, compared to the WN, or his motivations, plots etc are basically the same in here too?

I'm asking since I haven't been able to check the LN yet and I know that it was adapted and shortened a lot, but without actually removing much content (since Tappei is getting really good ad editing, as far as I know), is that correct?

Here is a google doc that basiclly tells you the important changes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/edit#
Mar 24, 2019 8:00 AM

Aug 2014
Thanks a lot, it's really helpful
Mar 25, 2019 2:02 PM

Mar 2010
Wondering If should make an new general discussions in the season 2 forum. What ya'll think?

@LeloTheUnamused @Tony_SansNom @IndianAnimeReker
Mar 25, 2019 3:41 PM

Aug 2015
Jagd84 said:
Wondering If should make an new general discussions in the season 2 forum. What ya'll think?

@LeloTheUnamused @Tony_SansNom @IndianAnimeReker

Should it be about the whole series?

Pages (93) « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

29 by Shoujoaddict »»
3 hours ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.