Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 5, 2016 12:39 AM

Mar 2015
So I decided to look back on the source for Re:Zero. Interestingly I just realized all the title of the anime came from the novel chapters. So I'm gonna use the WN chapters as a reference to the title.

Just to be clear, WN is Web Novel and LN is Light Novel. The WN has progressed up to arc 6 while the LN is only on arc 3.

First arc! 149,002 words written on the span of 18 days

prologue + 22 chapters + epilogue of WN or volume 1 of LN

• Episode 1's title:『始まりの終わりと終わりの始まり』 from Chapter 6 + original title
    Episode 1 ends on chapter 12 part 1 of WN or volume 1 chapter 3 part 1 of LN

• Episode 2's title:『再会の魔女』from Chapter 12
    Episode 2 ends on half of chapter 18 of WN or volume 1 chapter 4 of LN

• Episode 3's title:『ゼロから始まる異世界生活』from Chapter 22
    Episode 3 ends on chapter 22 + epilogue of WN or volume 1 chapter 5 + epilogue of LN

The pacing of the words for each episodes
  • Episode 1:

WN: 71,922 words
    LN: 72,740 words

• Episode 2:

WN: 37,205 words
    LN: 33,881 words

• Episode 3:

WN: 38,316 words
    LN: 33,855 words

Second arc! 432,675 words written on the span of 66 days

49 chapters + epilogue of WN or volume 2-3 of LN

• Episode 4's title:『ロズワール邸の団欒』from Chapter 7
    Episode 4 ends on chapter 13 of WN or volume 2 chapter 2 of LN.

• Episode 5's title:『約束した朝は遠く』 from Chapter 13
    Episode 5 ends on chapter 17 of WN or volume 2 chapter 3 part 8 of LN.

• Episode 6's title:『鎖の音』from Chapter 17
    Episode 6 ends on chapter 20 of WN or volume 2 chapter 4 part 6 of LN.

• Episode 7's title:『ナツキ・スバルのリスタート』 from Chapter 29
    Episode 7 ends on chapter 28 of WN or volume 2 chapter 5 part 12 of LN

• Episode 8's title:『泣いて泣き喚いて泣き止んだから』 from Chapter 32
    Episode 8 ends on chapter 35 of WN or volume 3 chapter 2 of LN

• Episode 9's title:『勇気の意味』 from Chapter 38
    Episode 9 ends on chapter 41 of WN or volume 3 chapter 3 of LN

• Episode 10's title:『鬼がかったやり方』 modified from Chapter 46's 『鬼がかった一閃』
    Episode 10 ends on chapter 46 of WN or volume 3 chapter 4 of LN

• Episode 11's title:『レム』 from Chapter 47
    Episode 11 ends on chapter 49 + epilogue of WN or volume 3 LN

Third arc! 1,073,963 words written on the span of 277 days

84 chapters + 4 epilogue (intermission) chapters + a fragment chapter (that will be released in LN format from whole volume purchase bonus)

• Episode 12's title:『再来の王道』 from the title of the third arc
    Episode 12 ends on chapter 14 of WN or volume 4 chapter 3 of LN

• Episode 13's title:『自称騎士ナツキ・スバル』 from Chapter 20
    Episode 13 ends on chapter 25 of WN or volume 4 of LN

• Episode 14's title:『絶望という病』 from Chapter 32
    Episode 14 ends on chapter 32 of WN or volume 5 chapter 3 part 6 of LN

• Episode 15's title:『狂気の外側』 from Chapter 34
    Episode 15 ends on first half of chapter 40 of WN or volume 5 of LN

• Episode 16's title:『豚の欲望』 from Chapter 43
    Episode 16 ends on first half of chapter 45 of WN or volume 6 chapter 3 part 5 of LN

• Episode 17's title:『醜態の果てに』 from Chapter 47
    Episode 17 ends on chapter 49 of WN or volume 6 chapter 4 part 6 of LN

• Episode 18's title:『ゼロから』 from Chapter 47
    Episode 18 ends on chapter 52 of WN or volume 6 chapter 5 of LN

• Episode 19's title:『白鯨攻略戦』 from Chapter 57
    Episode 19 ends on chapter 56 of WN or volume 7 chapter 3 part 3 of LN

Upcoming~

Fourth arc! approximately 1,700,000 words written on 514 days

130 chapters + 5 "B route" chapters + 4 epilogue (intermission) chapters

Fifth arc! approximately 1,200,000 words

81 chapters + 3 epilogue (intermission) chapters

Sixth arc!

24 chapters (last updated on 14th February 2016)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

430 chapters of the WN is totaled 4,768,996 words. Fun fact, all of the Harry Potter books combined only had 1,084,170 words.
DarklordVorAug 7, 2016 11:10 AM

Pages (93) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 5, 2016 11:15 AM

May 2015
Not bad... I guess?

They adapt around 3-4 episodes for each LN from this list.

Volume 1 = 4 episodes (1A + 1B + 2 + 3)

Volume 2 = up to episode 7 (?) is also 4 episodes length. (4 + 5 +6 +7)

Considering this pace continues, 25 episodes means that they will adapt till volume 6?
May 5, 2016 2:57 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
Not bad... I guess?

Considering this pace continues, 25 episodes means that they will adapt till volume 6?

Well some people also speculates that they will end the anime on the end of arc 3 which is also speculatively volume 9.

So it's either a 6 volume adaptation or 9 volume rushed adaptation or original ending.

May 5, 2016 3:09 PM

Apr 2015
Thanks for all the effort! It's really appreciated!

It's good to know episode 7's name. Now I'm pretty sure where they'll end it each week.

To me the pacing look absolutely fine though they'll have to speed it a little bit up for the 3rd arc.

While the third arc is considerably longer than the second it also has more content that can be cut out without a problem since it isn't necessary if the anime portrait certain developments more clearly. It will require a really clever script writing and directing but it is possible. I trust them though :)
May 5, 2016 6:15 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:
Not bad... I guess?

Well some people also speculates that they will end the anime on the end of arc 3 which is also speculatively volume 9.

So it's either a 6 volume adaptation or 9 volume rushed adaptation or original ending.

I mean it's only episode 5 and we're only on what? chapter 3 part 8 of the second novel? And if you're right that episode 6 ends on chapter 4, then it's really slow (1 chapter and 2-4 parts [assuming most LN have 11-12 parts in one chapter])

They're probably going to start rushing from arc 3. I don't think they would do original though. Too risky, especially a series that gets into top 20 of "the most wanted anime to be adapted"
May 5, 2016 9:51 PM

Mar 2015
Fappa said:

It's good to know episode 7's name. Now I'm pretty sure where they'll end it each week.

To me the pacing look absolutely fine though they'll have to speed it a little bit up for the 3rd arc.

While the third arc is considerably longer than the second it also has more content that can be cut out without a problem since it isn't necessary if the anime portrait certain developments more clearly. It will require a really clever script writing and directing but it is possible. I trust them though :)

Your welcome! Yeah I just got the schedule from this scan:

Episode 8 is definitely volume 3 since there's the word "crying" in the title and we know what scene that is...

They indeed need to speed up the pace, since if episode 7 is just two volumes, then it would never go to volume 9. Well hopefully they don't cut much of my best girl's scenes in arc 3 =3= just cut out Emilia's scenes plz...

May 5, 2016 9:52 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

I mean it's only episode 5 and we're only on what? chapter 3 part 8 of the second novel? And if you're right that episode 6 ends on chapter 4, then it's really slow (1 chapter and 2-4 parts [assuming most LN have 11-12 parts in one chapter])

They're probably going to start rushing from arc 3. I don't think they would do original though. Too risky, especially a series that gets into top 20 of "the most wanted anime to be adapted"

Well there are some slow and rushed moments. You saw that episode 3 is also only 1 chapter + epilogue (it's even shorter than episode 6 probably). So you'd know there are some action like Elsa vs Reinhardt... hint hint

May 5, 2016 10:00 PM
May 2015
what vol will the anime end at? anybody knows?
May 5, 2016 10:31 PM

Mar 2015
Kystril said:

It's really just a speculation at this point. Since we see that volume 1 covered in 4 episodes and volume 2 will also be covered in 4 episodes, we can assume they will adapt to volume 6 in this pace.

However, many LN readers community discussed that they will push the anime to the end of arc 3. That they speculated end on volume 9.

So there's really no confirmation.

May 6, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
DarklordVor said:
Kystril said:

It's really just a speculation at this point. Since we see that volume 1 covered in 4 episodes and volume 2 will also be covered in 4 episodes, we can assume they will adapt to volume 6 in this pace.

However, many LN readers community discussed that they will push the anime to the end of arc 3. That they speculated end on volume 9.

I want to know, is volume 6 actually a good place to end the anime?
May 6, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2015
Alannis said:
DarklordVor said:

Well... it kinda ends in a "happy" ending on that volume. So they might actually do that.

Since there was that beautiful scene.... although there's a lot of despairs too...

It's also the highest rated novel on its series in Amazon.co.jp with 4.4.

May 6, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
DarklordVor said:
Alannis said:

Well... it kinda ends in a "happy" ending on that volume. So they might actually do that.

Since there was that beautiful scene.... although there's a lot of despairs too...

Do you think it's really possible to adapt 6 volumes within 14 episodes? If it keeps this pacing of 4 episodes per volume then volume 3 might finish at episode 11.
I didn't read the LN yet, but for me 14 episodes for 6 volumes it's a rush festival, even if they make another 1 hour episode (which I think it's very likely).
My fear is this beautiful series being destroyed by a really rushed second cour.
May 6, 2016 10:33 AM

Mar 2015
Alannis said:
DarklordVor said:

Do you think it's really possible to adapt 6 volumes within 14 episodes? If it keeps this pacing of 4 episodes per volume then volume 3 might finish at episode 11.
I didn't read the LN yet, but for me 14 episodes for 6 volumes it's a rush festival, even if they make another 1 hour episode (which I think it's very likely).
My fear is this beautiful series being destroyed by a really rushed second cour.

It is going to be very rushed. 2 episodes per volume is really a rushed adaptation.

This is why I'm hoping they stop at volume 6 and announce a season 2. However, with the current number of pre-order, that seems unlikely.

So some of the LN fans are hoping they'd just go finish arc 3 in one go since there is little chance that they will continue the series.

Of course... White Fox could also make an original ending... looking at you Akame ga Kill

But no one really can tell until Big Gangan or Comic Alive or Nyantype or Megami magazine release the synopsis of the next episode schedule.

May 6, 2016 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
DarklordVor said:
Alannis said:

It is going to be very rushed. 2 episodes per volume is really a rushed adaptation.

This is why I'm hoping they stop at volume 6 and announce a season 2. However, with the current number of pre-order, that seems unlikely.

So some of the LN fans are hoping they'd just go finish arc 3 in one go since there is little chance that they will continue the series.

Of course... White Fox could also make an original ending... looking at you Akame ga Kill

But no one really can tell until Big Gangan or Comic Alive or Nyantype or Megami magazine release the synopsis of the next episode schedule.

Do you have an ideia when they will release it? Because I was thinking about buying the BDs but if they rush the second cour like this I might have to think more about it....
May 6, 2016 10:44 AM

Mar 2015
Alannis said:
DarklordVor said:

Do you have an ideia when they will release it? Because I was thinking about buying the BDs but if they rush the second cour like this I might have to think more about it....

These magazines are monthly. Releasing at 25th of each month onward.

Most likely, you'd know about some of the episode schedule for second cour on June-July 2016 onward.

May 6, 2016 10:46 AM

Mar 2016
If you mean the BD/DVD:
The first Blu-ray and DVD volume, which is scheduled to go on sale on June 24, will contain the first two episodes of the series. Customers who pre-order the first volume beginning April 4 will receive an A3 size clear poster of Emilia drawn by Shinichirou Ootsuka (pictured below).
May 6, 2016 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know... I was really certain about buying the BDs, but this thing about rushing the third arc scared me a little, to say the least.
It seems a weird decision to make seeing how the director is taking so much care with the material covered in the episodes (like using 4 episodes per volume, 1-hour first episode and cutting OP/ED a lot of times to have more screentime).
May 6, 2016 10:59 AM

Mar 2016
Alannis said:
I don't know... I was really certain about buying the BDs, but this thing about rushing the third arc scared me a little, to say the least.
It seems a weird decision to make seeing how the director is taking so much care with the material covered in the episodes (like using 4 episodes per volume, 1-hour first episode and cutting OP/ED a lot of times to have more screentime).
It's still not sure though. Everyone is just speculating, so we don't know it right now. They sure put a lot of effort into this series, so I doubt they will rush it so much or go with an anime original ending. That would be totally wrong tbh.. and would destroy any hope for a sequel.
May 6, 2016 4:08 PM

Mar 2010
I don't think it's really not going to be rushed guys. Sure some stuff well be trimmed, but those things likely be unimportant. It's very imperative that the anime finish the 3rd arc completely and not just because it is a good end point:

So sales has less do with it and more with how conclude the story properly.

Besides they aren't going by the LN, but a likely a combo of both WN (with the WN being the primary source) which doesn't have continuous breaks in the narrative and thus written different structurally.
Iron_MawMay 6, 2016 4:44 PM
May 6, 2016 8:38 PM
Sep 2012
Wait, are you saying that they'll go into arc 3 completely in episode 8, or just introduce it at the end of the episode?

Cause if it's the former, then Arc 2 is going to feel a bit rushed.
May 6, 2016 8:41 PM

Mar 2010
@Sarnik

Er, are talking to me or Vox...?

If me I don't the anime will reach arc 3 until episode 10 or 11.
Iron_MawMay 6, 2016 8:45 PM
May 6, 2016 9:22 PM
Sep 2012
Jagd84 said:
@Sarnik

Nevermind - I completely misread the OP post. I equated arc 3 with Volume 3.
May 6, 2016 10:46 PM

Mar 2015
Sarnik said:
Jagd84 said:
@Sarnik

Nevermind - I completely misread the OP post. I equated arc 3 with Volume 3.

Ah sorry if I was not clear x_x

So I decided to edit my post and add all the arcs up to 6 with their WN chapters. Hopefully people won't misread again :)

May 6, 2016 10:57 PM

Mar 2010
BTW, I don't they are going to include the "What if " chapters in the adaptation, because 1) it's not canon, 2) don't really have anything to do with plot and 3) Subaru and Rem stuff gets lots of development without them. Should certainly help with the pacing.
May 6, 2016 11:10 PM

Mar 2015
Jagd84 said:
BTW, I don't they are going to include the "What if " chapters in the adaptation, because 1) it's not canon, 2) don't really have anything to do with plot and 3) Subaru and Rem stuff gets lots of development without them. Should certainly help with the pacing.

But I want it.... sadly I know they're probably not gonna do it, but an OVA would be nice...

May 7, 2016 12:12 AM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:

Well there are some slow and rushed moments. You saw that episode 3 is also only 1 chapter + epilogue (it's even shorter than episode 6 probably). So you'd know there are some action like Elsa vs Reinhardt... hint hint

Action? From the PV I thought it would just be Subaru trying to find out the "sound of chain" that killed him?
May 7, 2016 12:19 AM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

Action? From the PV I thought it would just be Subaru trying to find out the "sound of chain" that killed him?

Well... let's just wait shall we? In 1 day and 10 hours :)

May 7, 2016 1:42 AM

Jul 2015
My hopes are that they will cut the anime either at volume 6 or volume 9 (but just exclude unimportant scenes, else the build-up will be weird) and the anime gets a sequel. If you think about the release speed of the LN (4 per year), then they would have enough source material for a second season in one year (12 volumes -> 6 per season). But I have my doubts, that a second season will happen at all because it heavily depends on the reception in Japan and a lot of them dropped the LN at the beginning of arc 3. If this had a big success in the best-case szenario, then maybe we would get another season. I would rather wait a year for another season than for another rushed LN with a crappy ending. The biggest problem is that they can't really make a clean ending with volume 6, that is midway through arc 3, and volume 12, which is midway through arc 4.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 7, 2016 2:07 AM

Mar 2016
The LN got some boost so far.

Tbh I think it will sell quite good, but I don't have any information of the BD pre-orders. I saw some anime with sequels whose first season didn't sell well (BD/DVD) but the source material got a huge boost.
That could also happen here, who knows.
May 7, 2016 3:02 AM

Apr 2015
@Sometimes791 Nice to see you here :D.

The thing about people dropping volume 4 because it was so harsh was quite some time ago. It was when people didn't know what they're getting themselves into and they didn't expect it to be THAT dark. With the anime and the source material being a more widely discussed topic, I think people have an impression on what awaits them.

I mean so far it look really good sales wise. They sold more than 100k in April and volume 1 sold 25k which both is on the level of KonoSuba.

So don't worry! The thing about arc 3 being too much for people will still happen for some sensitive individuals but it won't be enough to drag down the sales. :)
May 7, 2016 6:28 AM

Mar 2010
DarklordVor said:
Jagd84 said:

But I want it.... sadly I know they're probably not gonna do it, but an OVA would be nice...

Oh yes, that would definitely nice. Definitely one option to bulid one around since Rem's popularity will probably rise in the 2nd half of the anime.

Fappa said:
@Sometimes791 Nice to see you here :D.

The thing about people dropping volume 4 because it was so harsh was quite some time ago. It was when people didn't know what they're getting themselves into and they didn't expect it to be THAT dark. With the anime and the source material being a more widely discussed topic, I think people have an impression on what awaits them.

I mean so far it look really good sales wise. They sold more than 100k in April and volume 1 sold 25k which both is on the level of KonoSuba.

So don't worry! The thing about arc 3 being too much for people will still happen for some sensitive individuals but it won't be enough to drag down the sales. :)

I don't think that many people dropped it to begin with and whole thing rather overblown to be honest. People dropping LNs isn't hardly specific Re:Zero and their stories with darker content that managed to remain popular. The series still had notable fanbase even before the anime started so, I don't think there is much point mentioning that anymore.
May 7, 2016 6:33 AM

Jul 2013
Ok, so let me try to understand this.

Is it possible do adapt the whole third arc without damaging the build-up?
From what I've read you guys talk about, it seems actually a realistic thing... (?)

I didn't read the LN yet, but from the way everyone talk the third arc it's heavy in all possible ways, I don't see how it's possible to adapt this within 14 episodes (or 15, if they make another 1-hour episode).
May 7, 2016 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
Jagd84 said:

That's good. I'm in for a second season if the anime is popular enough and thus White Fox produces it. I love these kinds of stories as I'm a big fan of sadistic authors (for example Ryukishi07 and Umineko no Naku Koro ni). I heard that the third arc will be full of sadistic developments as well, so they're not allowed to screw it up. Especially the ending is my biggest worry (Akame ga Kill *cough*).
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 7, 2016 7:16 AM
Jul 2015
Konosuba first month
5,367 *52,308 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Vol.1
6,702 *59,010 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Vol.1
9,398 *68,408 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Vol.1
8,503 *76,911 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Vol.1

Re:zero first month
6,769 *63,102 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
6,537 *69,639 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
5,392 *75,031 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
5,606 *80,637 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1

I think it's not bad
DirtyOldGuyMay 7, 2016 7:22 AM

May 7, 2016 7:29 AM

Apr 2015
@Jagd84 Yep. What I was getting at with this, is that it won't be as much of a thing that it will influence the sales in any way. I'm also rather critical towards these amazon stalker lists as I was often completely fooled by them. But yes that's one of many things that need to be laid to rest.

@Alannis @Sometimes791 What WN/LN reader expect is for it to like that. 23 chapters for the first arc, 50 chapters for the second, and 88 chapters for the 3rd. So 4 episodes, 8 episodes, and 14 episodes which would fit perfectly. Of course they had to cut it down a little bit but not so much that it will become a problem to the development.

In any way. White Fox, the production committee, the sponsors and the publisher all seem very serious with this project. I can see them planning for a longer adaptation, definitely, and so far it doesn't look bad in any way. The source material already sells really good.

About the original ending, I just can't see it happening. Whether they do an original ending on volume 6 or 9 the result would be the same: They would shoot themselves into their own foot by not acknowledging the other 70% of the current source material.

Since the source material almost reaches Index length it would be just dumb to cut off any chance for a further adaptation by creating this huge stop sign called "original ending".
May 7, 2016 7:30 AM

Apr 2015
machixmachi said:
Konosuba first month

I think it's not bad

That's what I think, not bad. Actually quite good if you take into consideration that Re:Zero's active advertising will be more than twice as long as KonoSuba's which was considered a huge success.
May 7, 2016 9:58 AM
Jan 2011
The way I see it they will most likely end arc 2 with episode 10. That would leave 15 episodes for arc 3. Since arc 3 was rather long I doubt they can finish it within this time limit. So I expect them to end the story with the subjugation quest of the white whale. That's a rather nice place to end it especially considering that it ended with a great success. If they would want to adapt anything beyond that they would most likely have to change up the story. Oh well, i wouldn't mind all that much since that creepy witch-otaku was way too much persistent for my taste...
May 7, 2016 5:16 PM

Mar 2015
machixmachi said:
Konosuba first month

I think it's not bad

Well it's not that bad. But we need to take consideration that KonoSuba has all 8 volumes on the ranking each week, while Re:Zero at most have 3 volumes.

Also, KonoSuba has far less budget, hence why Deen was able to announce a second season so quickly.

May 7, 2016 8:04 PM

May 2015
What is exactly this "fragment chapter"? Is it like an alternate ending of arc 3 or something like a fanservice?
May 7, 2016 8:25 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
What is exactly this "fragment chapter"? Is it like an alternate ending of arc 3 or something like a fanservice?

The title to that chapter is pretty much a spoiler, since it's a big romance chapter. Though it is like an alternate ending to the whole series...

But if you really want to know...

Pretty much a "what if" chapter. the best ending of course

May 7, 2016 9:18 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:

The title to that chapter is pretty much a spoiler, since it's a big romance chapter. Though it is like an alternate ending to the whole series...

So does it end on a happy ending? Since I heard the author is sadistic throughout the arc 3.
DarkingDawningMay 7, 2016 9:31 PM
May 7, 2016 9:55 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

So does it end on a happy ending? Since I heard the author is sadistic throughout the arc 3.

Since I don't see the anime will adapt this I hope they would though, here you go

Well the author is sadistic, but he's still a human (though he's pen name is "Gray Cat" maybe that's why he's an asshole lol...)

On a chat with the readers, there was a question like this:

May 7, 2016 10:44 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:

Since I don't see the anime will adapt this I hope they would though, here you go

Well the author is sadistic, but he's still a human (though he's pen name is "Gray Cat" maybe that's why he's an asshole lol...)

Ah I see. I guess her popularity made the author make that chapter right?
May 7, 2016 10:59 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

Nah not really. When he made the WN, there was no polls or questionaire.

The first poll that I know of was on 29 June 2014 (after volume 6 and EX 1 of the LN) from twitter with 85 voters

Oh btw if you were wondering where I get these Q&A, I got it from Re:Zero Japanese wiki community.
DarklordVorMay 7, 2016 11:03 PM

May 7, 2016 11:15 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:

The first poll that I know of was on 29 June 2014 (after volume 6 and EX 1 of the LN) from twitter with 85 voters

Oh btw if you were wondering where I get these Q&A, I got it from Re:Zero Japanese wiki community.

Ah I see. Are there any other interesting questions? Sorry I don't know Japanese.
May 7, 2016 11:47 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

Ah I see. Are there any other interesting questions? Sorry I don't know Japanese.

Probably some funny ones like:

Q: スバルにエミリアたんやラムちーみたいな呼び方つけると何になりますか?
Q: If Subaru nicknamed people like Emilia-tan or Ram-chi, what would you nicknamed him?

A: スバルきゅん、すばるん。
A: Subaru-kyun (a cute way to say kun) or Subarun.

Q:スッスススバル君は、どっどどど童貞ですか?
Q: Is Sussususubaru a v-v-v-irgin?

A: どどど童貞ちゃうわ!! (fun fact, this answer is actually from a viral song video to say "I'm not a virgin" in denial, which become a popular meme in Japan.)
A: I-I-I-I'm not a virgin!!

Q: アニメ化したら嬉しい?
Q: Would you be happy if this become an anime?

A: 死ぬかもしれない
A: I would probably be dead (hmm.... is he though? Maybe he's a demon)

May 7, 2016 11:59 PM
Jul 2015
DarklordVor said:
Fappa said:

Episode 8 is definitely volume 3 since there's the word "crying" in the title and we know what scene that is...

They indeed need to speed up the pace, since if episode 7 is just two volumes, then it would never go to volume 9. Well hopefully they don't cut much of my best girl's scenes in arc 3 =3= just cut out Emilia's scenes plz...
Please, I want to know where donjon see it from?
Magzine? Do you have a link ?
May 8, 2016 12:10 AM

Mar 2015
mrjames1026 said:
DarklordVor said:

Please, I want to know where donjon see it from?
Magzine? Do you have a link ?

I got it from OneTimeScans that got it from the Big Gangan magazine. Nobody else has it I think.

May 8, 2016 3:29 AM

Mar 2010
Dante323 said:
The way I see it they will most likely end arc 2 with episode 10. That would leave 15 episodes for arc 3. Since arc 3 was rather long I doubt they can finish it within this time limit. So I expect them to end the story with the subjugation quest of the white whale. That's a rather nice place to end it especially considering that it ended with a great success. If they would want to adapt anything beyond that they would most likely have to change up the story. Oh well, i wouldn't mind all that much since that creepy witch-otaku was way too much persistent for my taste...

Because the White Whale isn't the main baddie of this arc (more like a Sub Boss lol, but good fight tho) and would be awkward to start a 2nd season from that since the story at point has been building up to first real confrontation with Witch Cult.

Arc 4 also begins with a time-skip which makes a perfect good an possible 2nd second season.
Iron_MawMay 8, 2016 4:00 AM
May 8, 2016 4:20 AM

Apr 2015
@Jagd84 That's what I also think. It's been a long time since I've seen a studio putting so much effort into creating a faithful and correct paced adaptation. I just can't see them rush, cut off at the wrong point or do an original ending. We all won't know it until the synopsis is out but I have trust in them.

Also a nice fan art I found. I think that summarizes the third arc really good.

Pages (93) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

67 by Merve2Love »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

723 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

698 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

1093 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

526 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.