Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 4, 2016 11:06 PM

Jun 2015
This is the first time watching a hentai that made me cried so much of the last episode of the Otome Dori and the last ED is so good that also made me cried. Do you think I'm weird crying over a hentai genre and I hope I'm not the only who cried and not able to jerk off till d' end.
TitonMay 4, 2016 11:13 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 4, 2016 11:21 PM

Oct 2013

Thread moved from Anime Discussion to the Otome Dori Series Board.
For discussions relating to a specific anime, please use the anime specific series board.
May 4, 2016 11:22 PM

Jun 2015
oh I watch that too and it's a new experience to me to saw those girl with a boom stick sucking each other haha.
May 4, 2016 11:29 PM
Feb 2011
If anything, I was annoyed that his sister was so much in control of the situation and wasn't fucked more by other men.

I guess showing what has happened to her in the past somewhat makes up for it, though it's still a shame.
May 4, 2016 11:40 PM

Jun 2015
Yea it's still a shame I wonder what happen to her sister after He had a daughter.
May 5, 2016 12:30 AM

Apr 2016
yeh i cried from my penis
Jul 18, 2016 1:46 AM
Oct 2015
Wtf man I thought Hentai was not suppose to give you feels. At the last part when they came back, if I was him I would have fuckibg hanged myself that shit is to much. God damn that is one fucked up hentai. This will hunt me for a while @_@
Aug 15, 2016 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
Worst hentai in the world. I hate these kind of anime
Aug 15, 2016 6:59 AM

May 2014
I can't fap to guys who have no irises and moles all over their faces.
Sep 12, 2016 9:33 PM
Sep 2016
WTF!!!! It still haunts me, I lost all trust for women now
Feb 22, 2017 5:39 AM

Sep 2016
lmao this hentai is really good
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 15, 2017 12:55 AM

Oct 2014
I'm emotionally hurt. and this is my face after watching the 2 OVA's.

Apr 18, 2017 9:57 PM
Jan 2016
Just accept the reason to that she was a bitch and the protagonist was an idiot there are far more dark cases in real world than this
Apr 20, 2017 4:42 AM

Jun 2015
Well that's right let's face the facts and get over with it, I read many NTR for the past 1 year after posted this, and now even though it will get me emotionally hurt I keep on reading NTR and reading much NTR I'm kinda paranoid to have a Girlfriend in real life I keep thinking that it will happen to me.
Apr 21, 2017 10:27 AM
Aug 2016
Lmao im a fan of the ntr genre but this shit somehow manage to cause a little pain in ny kokoro but not enough to make me cry,but even though i like the ntr genre this shit is too cruel

Apr 21, 2017 10:28 AM
Aug 2016
Sweet_Sayonara said:
Lmao im a fan of the ntr genre but this shit somehow manage to cause a little pain in ny kokoro but not enough to make me cry,but even though i like the ntr genre this shit is too cruel
lol but i jerk on it many times

Apr 21, 2017 10:28 AM

Sep 2016
Kurintonro said:
Well that's right let's face the facts and get over with it, I read many NTR for the past 1 year after posted this, and now even though it will get me emotionally hurt I keep on reading NTR and reading much NTR I'm kinda paranoid to have a Girlfriend in real life I keep thinking that it will happen to me.
it actually happens a lot to many people. it's called cheating.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 4, 2017 7:31 PM
Oct 2017
I was told by a friend that lived in Japan said that Netorare is s based on the Japanese guys that have never been anywhere else but Japan where they were born, and raised. It's spacificly he Japanese guy who never learned that the old way of dating has no excitement at all.

When another guy comes in, and shows her how much more of a man than he is. Even though they brought it upon themselves they feel that they were the one who had been betrayed, and broken. Even though they could learn from that experience, and actually become the man that she wanted him to be. But yes in reality they are impossible to teach they are the type of people that never learn from mistakes. register
reason to stay with msed eel hurt, and betrayed because the dude who got rid of the old school Japanese, way of dating, are the types of people who do the same thing over, and over again where they hope for a different outcome. Dumb sons of bitches that have given into their own self loathing where they have excepted the fact that they feel like they are only meant western dating philosophy the dude is the only one who pays for everything, and actually does the things that she wants to do. He shows her that the old way of dating is directed towards activities that the guy goes through the motions of his daily routine except for the fact that he has her so that he can call a date.
So when the other dude rolls through, and gives her the full westerner treatment straight up to the love hotel. When the boring boyfriend calls right as they are getting started with the deed. Which is even more exciting because of the fact that he would never be able to take.. the plunge that a real man would take just like she is about to experience. With that in mind she will be having that experience with him on the phone so he can see exactly what he is not doing, and he is the one who brought it upon himself.
Jetblack666Oct 4, 2017 9:33 PM
Oct 6, 2017 2:24 AM
Jan 2017
Authors should really stop with these ntr genres.... It emotionally hurts people like us
Oct 6, 2017 2:26 AM

Sep 2017
People needs to stop watching hentai and ntr genres.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 9, 2017 2:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
People should stop self-inserting so much when it's clearly only going to make you feel worse. I mostly laughed it off whilst watching it

The MC is an idiot anyway who never had the balls to do shit about anything so he's not exactly blameless here
Apr 8, 2018 2:05 AM
Sep 2016
didn't even flinched. only the my eyes, hands and pee pee are moving.
Aug 25, 2018 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
they don't make more anime like these
Oct 23, 2018 11:07 PM
Oct 2018
Can't you change the ending of this hentai like tsuma shibori something.I am so deeply hurt.
Oct 23, 2018 11:10 PM
Oct 2018
I don't care for other raping hentai video just change the ending of it and don't make anyone like this.
Oct 23, 2018 11:12 PM
Oct 2018
EmperorofE said:
I don't care for other raping hentai video just change the ending of it and don't make anyone like this.
if you don't someday I will make all of you to pay for this.
Jan 12, 2019 10:43 PM
Jan 2019
This is like the first time I actually cried from a hentai and its good to know Im not alone XD but seriously the way Otome changed and the guys expression really hit me hard and knowing his sis did all that and everything.
Feb 12, 2019 4:33 PM
Nov 2013
It's one of the worst NTR hentai i have ever seen.This shit can ruin my day if i watch it but never to the point of crying.Just frustration with the beta cuck male.I would have preferred a plot twist like in Ana no Oku no Ii Tokoro ....
Apr 4, 2019 2:18 AM

Jan 2014
I'm done feeling shit because, NTR made me strong, I'm already tolerable to this kinds of shit, thanks to this, just think of these fictional characters as non existent and move on...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 29, 2019 9:05 AM
Aug 2018
This shit is the first ntr i seen it traumatize me for 2 weeks but after that
I got used to it
Jun 23, 2019 11:16 PM
Jun 2019
This hentai have a good animation. But its the Worst idea put it on bad Hans. This is the Worst hentai i ever seen. Idc if was the point of this hentai show us the infidelity. That was a bad way to show it. Hentai like that i Really hate. Only make me more anger as i be now.
Jul 3, 2019 6:25 AM

Sep 2012
GangsterCat said:
Kurintonro said:
it actually happens a lot to many people. it's called cheating.

ntr is bit different then cheating, its unrealitick, girl hets rapoed or tricked or blackmailed to have sex and after the antagonist is done heroine becomes hwr dick slave thinking and feeling hes the only1 who can sadisfy her, yup ferry realistic

i hate ntr but i half to say this is far worse from others, more cruel, i so this years ago

did not cry, just pissed

Sugram22Jul 3, 2019 6:35 AM
Jul 3, 2019 6:30 AM

Sep 2012
HaXXspetten said:
People should stop self-inserting so much when it's clearly only going to make you feel worse. I mostly laughed it off whilst watching it

The MC is an idiot anyway who never had the balls to do shit about anything so he's not exactly blameless here

like it would have mattered once antagonist puts hes D in heroine its over for mc

also u got to understand hes feelings, after getting the video he was hurt and could not think clearly only act out like being mad and ignoring her, typical for teen, specially for virgin teen

Aug 6, 2019 6:13 AM
Nov 2017
PanosLTS said:
It's one of the worst NTR hentai i have ever seen.This shit can ruin my day if i watch it but never to the point of crying.Just frustration with the beta cuck male.I would have preferred a plot twist like in Ana no Oku no Ii Tokoro ....

I agree but come to find out that some hentais I actually enjoyed like Tsumashibori and heartful maman are visual novels that have NTR in them and they decided to show the route without it thank god. But this is the hentai that I started with before I ever seen anything else and didn’t know what it was bc the name was changed. On top of that the first anime I started with on YT since dbz was mirai Nikki so my head was all fucked up after this but I’m good now I can see maybe 40% of ntr and not cringe but I’ll never try this one again
Aug 6, 2019 6:16 AM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
HaXXspetten said:

like it would have mattered once antagonist puts hes D in heroine its over for mc

also u got to understand hes feelings, after getting the video he was hurt and could not think clearly only act out like being mad and ignoring her, typical for teen, specially for virgin teen

Absolutely bc if this happened to me when I was in high school I would’ve died inside forever but now that I’m older and with a lot more experience it’s not something that hurts me unless it’s something I can actually relate to. However, I can’t relate to the MCs that just take it like a bitch like in this one and ICAN, so I wouldn’t have married the ho and certainly wouldn’t have held the girls hand through the door whiles she’s getting banged and u can certainly see she’s content with that situation lol
Aug 6, 2019 6:45 AM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Sugram22 said:

Absolutely bc if this happened to me when I was in high school I would’ve died inside forever but now that I’m older and with a lot more experience it’s not something that hurts me unless it’s something I can actually relate to. However, I can’t relate to the MCs that just take it like a bitch like in this one and ICAN, so I wouldn’t have married the ho and certainly wouldn’t have held the girls hand through the door whiles she’s getting banged and u can certainly see she’s content with that situation lol

about the marrige, well as i remember the tapes wanished, next day they were gone so i believe cause its hard pill to swallow he thought that it was nightmare not real

Aug 6, 2019 6:48 AM

Nov 2016
The only hentai I've Cried with is 177013.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2019 7:50 AM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

about the marrige, well as i remember the tapes wanished, next day they were gone so i believe cause its hard pill to swallow he thought that it was nightmare not real

Well that last video showed otome saying he wasn’t the father if I’m not mistaken but it also made u feel like the daughter would be next in a few years so it made me sick
Aug 6, 2019 8:48 AM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Sugram22 said:

Well that last video showed otome saying he wasn’t the father if I’m not mistaken but it also made u feel like the daughter would be next in a few years so it made me sick

hole ending was sick (anime itself to), i took a peek at the manga to see how it ends, can't remember anime end 100% but it ended them coming home and he was with back to camera there was sunset behind her abd i expected him going yanderer and kill her but it ebded there, but what i was hoping was he buy sleep granades and follow her and when all the bastards show up he trows in the granades and then tie them up and when they wake up he kuts off their balls and dick to and starts fk otome front of them once they wake up again after loosing con from the pain and then says new u nolonger can..., also he takes the baby (forces labor cause he looses hes marbles a bit) out and says new its ur problem its not like u can go to cops for what i did to u, u would get much harsher bunishment

Aug 6, 2019 10:44 AM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Sugram22 said:

bdw do u know how and why otome became like this the background story?

mc sister was their first victim and they promised to let her go if she lures otome to them so she already broken and jelous of them told otome that sob story how they rapped her and made her their toy like otome later becomes so otome goes and agrees to do smal things like strip so they can jerk of and then hand job and little by little they messed with her head and cause mc and otome didn't have sexual relationship and cause she was virgin she did not undersdand all and eventually gave in and agreed with sex to if they let sister go, all the tapes were also sisters doing, eventually sis got pregro from her nii-san (he told him same sob story with out telling him she lured otome thete on purpose, but she did say that she send the tapes to him) and they lived a months together before he married to otome, so all can be blamed on mc's sister

Aug 6, 2019 12:04 PM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

mc sister was their first victim and they promised to let her go if she lures otome to them so she already broken and jelous of them told otome that sob story how they rapped her and made her their toy like otome later becomes so otome goes and agrees to do smal things like strip so they can jerk of and then hand job and little by little they messed with her head and cause mc and otome didn't have sexual relationship and cause she was virgin she did not undersdand all and eventually gave in and agreed with sex to if they let sister go, all the tapes were also sisters doing, eventually sis got pregro from her nii-san (he told him same sob story with out telling him she lured otome thete on purpose, but she did say that she send the tapes to him) and they lived a months together before he married to otome, so all can be blamed on mc's sister

the sister said niisan couldn’t satisfy her like that other incest ntr where the girl gets to date him but at night meets up with guys who are larger than him so even if he did rape otome she would still not care or be satisfied but I’m ok with the other punishment but im not ever going to check this out again lol
Aug 6, 2019 12:35 PM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Sugram22 said:

the sister said niisan couldn’t satisfy her like that other incest ntr where the girl gets to date him but at night meets up with guys who are larger than him so even if he did rape otome she would still not care or be satisfied but I’m ok with the other punishment but im not ever going to check this out again lol

i tottaly get it i wouln't either 😄
i don't like ntr's

years ago when i so this anime, after that i wanted to fill some holes so i read the manga but skipped parts i know by looking the pictures

Aug 6, 2019 12:40 PM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

i tottaly get it i wouln't either 😄
i don't like ntr's

years ago when i so this anime, after that i wanted to fill some holes so i read the manga but skipped parts i know by looking the pictures

I couldn’t watch ntr for two years but it’s weird the other day I decided to pull up all ntr on a site and looked them up to see the spoilers and once I did that I was able to watch quite a few but ofc some are way to harsh for me even if there not otome dori level but I gotta say this. The reason I had to stop was bc my heart and mind was saying no but he was saying yes and I don’t like that feeling but now that I know what’s coming I don’t get weird emotions or pop ups at all if u catch my drift
Aug 30, 2019 2:20 PM
Jan 2018
Bloody hell anime H, I don't like i cry when i see this, but still need know about ending hopeless bad ending, fool kazuki why he only silent stupid guys, i feel stress almost 2 day after watch this, worry about my girl, last why he kazuki just stand and silent why don't act why stupid
Dec 20, 2019 7:04 AM
Dec 2019
Queria manda um e-mail para o estúdio pedindo para fazer um episodio que o kazuki deixasse a otome de uma vez e falar q ele sabia q ela traia ele direto e q a megumi n é filha dele
Dec 20, 2019 7:27 AM
Dec 2019
Eu queria que o kazuki deixasse a otome de uma vez e falar q ele sabia q ela traia ele direto e q a menina não era filha dele pra fuder a otome e a irmã dele e deixar as duas com os veios malditos lá
Feb 12, 2020 9:14 PM

Oct 2010
I just watched the sex scenes. I read the plot on the comm page and wasn't impressed. The scenes were hot.
Feb 23, 2020 10:11 PM
Mar 2016
redpillznshiet said:
Wow you guys are such beta cucks.

Woow Kid seems like you only encounter trash series . shindo L ? really? shindo L story was complete trash girl design look creepy af even her boobs I can't even have sympathy to her story although I laughed out loud story was complete trash any why .
And this being best anime ? I mean really ? story is already confusing af not in the good way and didn't even make any sense at all don't even have an ending one time says it's dream and other times says not I mean pick a fucking choice either make it's just a dream or not
you haven't even watch masterpiece anime like Rance,Eroge feels really sorry for you kid 😂😂😂😂😂
Mar 22, 2020 4:40 PM
May 2014
was there no option “crying but still wank”
May 28, 2020 9:37 AM

Jun 2017
well after being reading tons of chinese dramas and korean manhwas this doesnt tingle the jiffy but i can understand why new watchers would be grossed out about it..

Ok animation .That's just it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Dori Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azvald - Oct 2, 2012

139 by Kev2505 »»
Feb 5, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Otome Dori Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

quadreon - May 24, 2012

76 by LORD_RADEL »»
Jul 19, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.