Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Specials Episode 2 Discussion

Feb 29, 2016 2:00 PM

I think they both copied each other because they're now in competition to win over Ed's D.

Add me on League of Legends: BigT - NA Server

Mar 14, 2016 7:06 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Lol, Ed and Al giving earring to Winry was cute.

3/5

Jul 11, 2017 6:33 AM

And here we see Winry and Ed in their natural habitat flirting with each other in their own way.

Aug 7, 2017 12:33 PM
It's cute too see how winry pierced her ears once again only because of ed and al ><

Nov 26, 2017 12:10 PM

Hey, this was kind of nice. It focus on a very minor aspect i.e a cosmetic aspect i.e Winry's earrings and Riza's hair. It's cool to see how they influenced each other. By the way, does every OVA have to end on a dismal note or something??

Anyway, this OVA gets an 8/10

Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki

Nov 26, 2017 11:15 PM
Ahh, just finished episode 2 and I'm so happy to see Winry! I was wondering which episode(s) she would appear in and this episode did not disappoint!--but, then again, any episode with Ed and Winry's banters and Al being in the middle of the two is always a great episode! ;D

Unlike the first episode ( oh, Rosalie :( ), there's not much to say here except it's mostly just about Ed having to keep coming back to Winry so she could fix his automail arm that he keeps on breaking (but with a twist because Ed and Al buys her a present--earrings--so she won't get mad). It's also nice to hear the background for Winry's earrings and Hawkeye's hair! I love how they both inspired each other...without even knowing they were each other's reasons why, haha. I loved Hawkeye's ending line! *talking about a gun* "You pull the trigger, and the enemy falls." Trust FMA: Brotherhood to have such great lines! (with the exception of Naruto, of course. That anime has a lot of my favorite quotes in the anime world...ever! xD)

Scored it 5/5 because how could I not? Onto episode 3!

EDITED: Also, P.S., did anyone catch the part when Ed was fighting that guy with the knives and he was like "I've got the best automail engineer in the business..so don't insult her!" I thought it was so cute how he defended Winry even though it was just a simple gesture. What can I say, I'm a SIMPLE person. ;)
Modified by chareexnicole, Nov 26, 2017 11:33 PM

Oct 17, 2018 10:19 PM
Simple people want simple things, in fact, every character has a pretty simple motivation for what they do.

Feb 15, 8:46 PM
Not bad but following the lead of the last episode it falls short.

Feb 23, 6:13 PM

A cute side-story explaining how Riza inspired Winry to pierce her ears and how Winry inspired Riza to grow longer hair. :)

Elriks giving them gifts to Winry in order to weaken her anger was a funny theme.

Jun 3, 9:28 AM

It's funny to find out that the reason why Winry has so many earrings on was because of the Elric Brothers bribing her with a lot of them so they won't have tools thrown at their heads when they repeatedly come in for repairs.

It's cute that Winry had her ears pierce to look like Hawkeye while Hawkeye grew out her hair to look like Winry.

Aug 10, 7:57 AM

Basically the origin of piercings and hairstyles.

Sep 6, 1:09 PM
A heart warming story about 2 girls who copied each other style

Pages (2) « 1 [2]